Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: XDCX
Happy belated Thanksgiving everybody! smile

Right back at ya, buddy. I hope your family dealt with the holiday in a positive way. The first Christmas season after a loss like yours is very difficult, so I hope the rest of your family is as upbeat as you've been smile.

I know it was especially hard on my other siblings, especially my younger brother, Cliff. I was extremely close to TJ, but Cliff and TJ had a very special relationship that can't be put into words. Cliff was always there for him, helping him with whatever he needed. Thanksgiving was TJ's favorite holiday, so I know Cliff was struggling. But I think he did okay.

As for me, well I've been sick with the flu for the past few days, so no celebrating for me! I was in bed all day yesterday while my wife was at her parent's house. It sucks that my first Thanksgiving off in YEARS, and I'm laid up in bed with the flu! But that's life I guess.

And at least she brought me leftovers! grin

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis