GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 119 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,309
Posts1,058,370
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: JFK Killer [Re: Lou_Para] #750007
11/23/13 07:51 PM
11/23/13 07:51 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
Originally Posted By: Irishman12
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
People like to say Oswald wasn't capable of doing the shooting but in 1956 Oswald scored 49 out 50 and 48 out of 50 at 200 yards and that was at rapid firing with a M1 Garand rifle. He was more then capable of doing the shooting in my opinion.

He scored lower in his final year in the Marines but at that point he didn't care and knew he was getting out of the service soon.

I believe the first shot was deflected by either a tree branch or maybe the traffic signal post or mast (whatever you call it), then the second shot was a straight line through JFK and hitting John Connally. Then the third shot was the money shot hitting JFK in the back of the head killing him. I believe all 3 shots were from above and behind and were fired from that window at the Texas School Book Depository.

Just my opinion on it....i could be wrong.

There's no way he could have done that shooting (or at least alone). The Zapruder film shows that the shooting only took 5.6 seconds (for all "3" shots). You try doing that with the recycling of that rifle that he had in 5.6 seconds. The FBI's sharpshooter's tried and couldn't match it. Not to mention the first shot would have been the best (since no one knew where he was) but with Kennedy the 3rd shot was the best. And finally, you really buy the magic bullet theory? That 1 bullet made 7 wounds on both Kennedy and Connally? No way!
Where on the Zapruder film do we see the evidence of when a third bullet was fired? The two shots we can see are A)JFK with his hands at his throat,and B)the head shot. Was the third bullet fired before the "throat shot" or after the head shot. If we don't know when a third bullet was fired,how can we establish a time frame for all three?
In my opinion it is more logical that Oswald missed the first shot. He is presumably nervous, and knows he has a limited amount of time. His first shot goes too high,missing the car entirely.He overcompensates with the second shot,goes too low,and hits JFK in the base of his neck. The third shot is just right,and hits JFK in the back of the head.

As you said, Oswald missed with the first shot. I forgot the exact frame number but before Kennedy is initially hit, he stops waving to the crowd due to hearing the first gun shot (which missed).

Also, what I forgot to mention about the Zupruder film is shots 2 and 3 are almost on top of each other in terms of the timing. Couldn't be done in the amount of time it took the Carcano to recycle.

Re: JFK Killer [Re: Irishman12] #750009
11/23/13 08:23 PM
11/23/13 08:23 PM
H
ht2 Offline
Capo
ht2  Offline
H
Capo

Also, what I forgot to mention about the Zupruder film is shots 2 and 3 are almost on top of each other in terms of the timing. Couldn't be done in the amount of time it took the Carcano to recycle.

The Zupruder film has no audio. How can you tell timing with no sound?

Re: JFK Killer [Re: fergie] #750011
11/23/13 08:34 PM
11/23/13 08:34 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Kennedy is struck both times, once in the throat and the other in the head.

Re: JFK Killer [Re: Irishman12] #750013
11/23/13 08:49 PM
11/23/13 08:49 PM
H
ht2 Offline
Capo
ht2  Offline
H
Capo
Kennedy is struck both times, once in the throat and the other in the head.

There was about 5 to 6 seconds between each. Definitely possible.

JFK killing - A Final Word #750022
11/23/13 10:07 PM
11/23/13 10:07 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
To all the posters who got in on the JFK discussions,let me say thanks. I knew that because of the 50th anniversary we would probably see a lot of activity, vastly differing viewpoints,and some interesting perspectives.This was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had since I joined this Forum.
As always,so many rose to the occasion and made for a great time.
Allow me to pass on two of the sources that I have made great use of in shaping my opinion of what happened on that momentous day.
For the record,I am a Lone Gunman advocate. I say that not to stir anything up,but to make an honest disclosure and provide some info that helped me to come to that conclusion.

First is http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
There is a lot of info on here and it will keep you busy for a while,but it's free,and is a great jumping off point.

Second is the book "Reclaiming History" by Vincent Bugliosi
This is a 1600 page book that documents the most exhaustive,well researched look into the assassination itself as well as a multitude of collateral topics,and discussions of alternate theories.
It was costly when it came out,but you can get it at pretty much any discount book source.
The bright side is if you feel it is complete BS,you can always hollow the book out and use it as a spare bedroom.(OK it's not THAT big,but it is fairly hefty).
I don't claim that either of these is the undeniable,chiseled in stone truth,but they certainly have a place in any serious inquiry,regardless of one's stance.
Anyway,I'll leave you with these two suggestions,and retire from any more posts on the assassination.
Once again,thanks to everyone for a great posting give-and-take.

Last edited by Lou_Para; 11/23/13 10:09 PM.
Re: JFK killing - A Final Word [Re: Lou_Para] #750032
11/23/13 11:17 PM
11/23/13 11:17 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas

This is a 1600 page book that documents the most exhaustive,well researched look into the assassination itself as well as a multitude of collateral topics,and discussions of alternate theories.
It was costly when it came out,but you can get it at pretty much any discount book source.
The bright side is if you feel it is complete BS,you can always hollow the book out and use it as a spare bedroom.(OK it's not THAT big,but it is fairly hefty).
I don't claim that either of these is the undeniable,chiseled in stone truth,but they certainly have a place in any serious inquiry,regardless of one's stance.
Anyway,I'll leave you with these two suggestions,and retire from any more posts on the assassination.

I second this recommendation. Bugliosi's work refutes all of the conspiracy theories. I also recommend Gerald Posner's Case Closed.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: JFK killing - A Final Word [Re: olivant] #750053
11/24/13 05:13 AM
11/24/13 05:13 AM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: olivant

I second this recommendation. Bugliosi's work refutes all of the conspiracy theories. I also recommend Gerald Posner's Case Closed.

I don´t mean to be a jerk but....I fully agree with this quote:

"The number of authors both pro and anti-conspiracy whose books upon scrutiny reveal inconsistencies puzzles me. The majority of these books have been pro-conspiracy and often sensational to boost sales. The writer will usually select testimony, recollections, interviews, evidence and research that supports his or her thesis. Un-named sources provide important clues. There is a tendency to cross cite each others work. Now we have Gerald Posner's Case Closed that unmasks some of the duplicity but unfortunately does so by using the same conventions."

http://dperry1943.com/closed.html

It´s a jungle out there with both pro conspiracy and anti conspiracy thesis books. I can´t help to think that some of these books may have been written based on misleading facts, deliberately planted, just to confuse the public/hide the truth. It´s sad that after 50 years of "debating", we still don´t know for sure why the president was killed and who did it.

RIP John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Last edited by HairyKnuckles; 11/24/13 06:43 AM.

[Linked Image]
Re: JFK Killer [Re: Giancarlo] #750082
11/24/13 02:11 PM
11/24/13 02:11 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
People like to say Oswald wasn't capable of doing the shooting but in 1956 Oswald scored 49 out 50 and 48 out of 50 at 200 yards and that was at rapid firing with a M1 Garand rifle. He was more then capable of doing the shooting in my opinion.

He scored lower in his final year in the Marines but at that point he didn't care and knew he was getting out of the service soon.

I believe the first shot was deflected by either a tree branch or maybe the traffic signal post or mast (whatever you call it), then the second shot was a straight line through JFK and hitting John Connally. Then the third shot was the money shot hitting JFK in the back of the head killing him. I believe all 3 shots were from above and behind and were fired from that window at the Texas School Book Depository.

Just my opinion on it....i could be wrong.

I never said he wasn't a capable shooter and he didn't shoot a M1 that day either.

No way he fired all those shots with a cheap bolt action rifle and score those head shots. Someone else was shooting as well.

Re: JFK Killer [Re: fergie] #750196
11/25/13 12:28 PM
11/25/13 12:28 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
It was Professor Plum in the conservatory with a lead pipe.

Re: JFK Killer [Re: klydon1] #750260
11/25/13 10:59 PM
11/25/13 10:59 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: klydon1

Finally ... finally. A theory that makes sense.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: JFK Killer [Re: olivant] #750266
11/25/13 11:57 PM
11/25/13 11:57 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss

Are you saying that this theory is a "lead pipe cinch"?

Re: JFK Killer [Re: Lou_Para] #750342
11/26/13 02:37 PM
11/26/13 02:37 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

It was Oliver Stone's father who had a quirky way of setting up his son to make a living.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: JFK Killer [Re: Lou_Para] #750456
11/27/13 12:00 PM
11/27/13 12:00 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania

Are you saying that this theory is a "lead pipe cinch"?

smile

And Mrs. Peacock used the candlestick in the library to "illuminate" the conspiracy of Colonel Mustard and Miss Scarlet using a rope in the kitchen to "tie up" a few vague facts linking the mob to kill Kennedy before the Cubans, FBI, LBJ, CIA and a careless secret service agent could kill him in the billiard room.

A book and movie in the form of a news program will follow.

Re: JFK killing - A Final Word [Re: Lou_Para] #751939
12/06/13 03:56 PM
12/06/13 03:56 PM
East Boston
Bennie_The_Ball Offline
Button
Bennie_The_Ball  Offline
Button
East Boston
To all the posters who got in on the JFK discussions,let me say thanks. I knew that because of the 50th anniversary we would probably see a lot of activity, vastly differing viewpoints,and some interesting perspectives.This was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had since I joined this Forum.
As always,so many rose to the occasion and made for a great time.
Allow me to pass on two of the sources that I have made great use of in shaping my opinion of what happened on that momentous day.
For the record,I am a Lone Gunman advocate. I say that not to stir anything up,but to make an honest disclosure and provide some info that helped me to come to that conclusion.

First is http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
There is a lot of info on here and it will keep you busy for a while,but it's free,and is a great jumping off point.

Another Final Word

http://www.ctka.net/reclaim.html

Colin Sullivan: "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

Cincotti said: "They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."
Re: JFK killing - A Final Word [Re: olivant] #751940
12/06/13 03:59 PM
12/06/13 03:59 PM
East Boston
Bennie_The_Ball Offline
Button
Bennie_The_Ball  Offline
Button
East Boston

Posner is a known LIAR!

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2010-04-01/...nd-many-others/

Colin Sullivan: "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

Cincotti said: "They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."
Re: JFK killing - A Final Word [Re: Bennie_The_Ball] #752614
12/10/13 11:52 AM
12/10/13 11:52 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Why do all assassins use their middle names? John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray???

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: JFK killing - A Final Word [Re: dontomasso] #752635
12/10/13 02:07 PM
12/10/13 02:07 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Why do all assassins use their middle names? John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray???

And Mark David Chapman.

It's a southern thing.

And Lynette Squeaky Fromme. grin

Re: JFK killing - A Final Word [Re: fergie] #754821
12/22/13 05:04 AM
12/22/13 05:04 AM
dgvc63 Offline
Made Member
dgvc63  Offline
Made Member
EVIDENCE OF REVISION... mind blowing. It's available on youtube and internet archive.

"There are no friends in crime." ~ Muccanera

"Look everyone right in the eye and walk in like you own the joint." ~ Me

È negli occhi
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull