GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Irishman12), 272 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,428
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,322
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 58 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 57 58
Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #744317
10/14/13 12:39 PM
10/14/13 12:39 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
DeNiro, I was wondering about the pig and the Harry Potter kid too. I didn't see the kid get bitten/scratched. How did he turn. I'm only speculating here, but maybe pig was infected (somehow?) and maybe other food? Thus, Potter ate it and turned. confused This could lead to a storyline where the group tries to determine who ate what and who will turn? confused Remember there was at least one comment about how nice it was to have good food?

I like Darryl too. He & Rick are probably my favorites, tho Michonne is pretty good kicking ass. I still maintain that the show is filled with really good actors.

Yea Mig, Herschel's daughter (Beth?) seems to have gotten very nonchalant about people dying. Kind of immune to it.

TIS

I forgot about the water? Could be!

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/14/13 12:41 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #744371
10/14/13 06:26 PM
10/14/13 06:26 PM
California

California
Walking Dead beat everything last night even football. Tho, for me, even cartoons would beat football. lol

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/fall-tv/the-wa...-203508897.html

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #744373
10/14/13 06:38 PM
10/14/13 06:38 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Impressive viewing figures, goes to show how popular the show is. I did my usual on line streaming..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #744385
10/14/13 07:14 PM
10/14/13 07:14 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Impressive viewing figures, goes to show how popular the show is. I did my usual on line streaming..

Good point. I have read comments where some say they recorded it and will watch later. I wonder if when they rate these shows, with all the different ways to watch them, if it's considered.

smile
TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #744386
10/14/13 07:17 PM
10/14/13 07:17 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

With the different ways of watching shows these days they'll have no real way of knowing the correct figures..

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #744401
10/14/13 09:45 PM
10/14/13 09:45 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
DeNiro, I was wondering about the pig and the Harry Potter kid too. I didn't see the kid get bitten/scratched. How did he turn. I'm only speculating here, but maybe pig was infected (somehow?) and maybe other food? Thus, Potter ate it and turned. confused This could lead to a storyline where the group tries to determine who ate what and who will turn? confused Remember there was at least one comment about how nice it was to have good food?

Could they be getting it just breathing in the air?

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #744414
10/14/13 11:24 PM
10/14/13 11:24 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yea I think you just have to die to turn, but they make it seem like there is something around that made Harry Potter turn.

You know he shook that dudes hand that killed the deer, maybe there was something up with the deer?

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: dixiemafia] #744421
10/14/13 11:55 PM
10/14/13 11:55 PM
California

California
Btw, notice that Carol is teaching the "class" how to use a knife? Carl didn't take to well to it. Think he'll tell his dad? Actually, in the case of a zombie apocalypse, it might be a good idea no? grin

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #744426
10/15/13 02:09 AM
10/15/13 02:09 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Does anybody know who sung the song Precious Memories? They played that song while Rick was working in the garden.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #744433
10/15/13 03:24 AM
10/15/13 03:24 AM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

I found the following on the song MIG..

"As Rick goes about his business of tending the crops, he’s listening to some music, which helps to set the new tone for Season 4. Here are the lyrics: “As I travel down life’s pathway, knowing not what the year’s may hold. As I ponder, hopes grow fonder. Precious sacred scenes unfold. Precious memories how they linger. How they ever flood my soul.”
For those wondering about the title of the music, the song that Rick is listening to is a gospel hymn called Precious Memories. The song was written by J.B.F. Wright in 1925. There are a couple different versions of the song, and it has been recorded by numerous artists, including Johnny Cash, Emmylou Harris, George Jones & Patti Page, Jim Reeves, Aretha Franklin, Ronnie Milsap and Bob Dylan."

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/10/13/the...s-farming-song/

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #744492
10/15/13 10:38 AM
10/15/13 10:38 AM
California

California
For some reason, it took me a minute to realize Rick had earphones in his ear. I would have never known the song as C&W is not my thing. wink

I did watch the episode again tho yesterday just to see if I missed anything. As far as the Potter kid dying after drinking water, notice the very very first scene, Rick comes out and drinks water from the barrel. Don't know IF that means anything. confused Yet the kid was sick before he drank the water.

Plus, with the dead pig I think something is in the food or water. Maybe something (virus) could be in the garden????? Just speculating.

The nutjob lady in the woods, to me was just that. Losing her husband/boyfriend sent her off. Not quite sure what her purpose was, if any.

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #744514
10/15/13 11:27 AM
10/15/13 11:27 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
I guess she wanted to feed her BF/hubby or what was left of him in that bag. Makes me wonder what's gonna happen next week.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: dixiemafia] #744539
10/15/13 01:27 PM
10/15/13 01:27 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
How the hell did all the zombies get onto the roof of that store???

With the helicopter up there I'd say they were people that died in the crash maybe?

Exactly.

As for the crazy lady in the woods, I think that it had a deep meaning to it....perhaps Rick relating to her in the sense of his love for Lori and his keeping her alive with his hallucinations about her and this lady's love for her husband and her sense of keeping him alive by feeding him. Just my take on that whole plot with Rick and the crazy lady.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Don Cardi] #744542
10/15/13 02:05 PM
10/15/13 02:05 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
DC, What is your opinion why that boy died and turned?

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Don Cardi] #744586
10/15/13 05:42 PM
10/15/13 05:42 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
How the hell did all the zombies get onto the roof of that store???

With the helicopter up there I'd say they were people that died in the crash maybe?

Exactly.

As for the crazy lady in the woods, I think that it had a deep meaning to it....perhaps Rick relating to her in the sense of his love for Lori and his keeping her alive with his hallucinations about her and this lady's love for her husband and her sense of keeping him alive by feeding him. Just my take on that whole plot with Rick and the crazy lady.

that was a lot of zombies to come from that helicopter but ok i guess. i think the kid just caught an infection and died, and its been pretty well established that when you die you turn, regardless if you were bitten or not.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Dellacroce] #744620
10/16/13 08:13 AM
10/16/13 08:13 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
...that was a lot of zombies to come from that helicopter but ok i guess.

It's very possible that when that helicopter crashed, some in the store, rescue workers, etc. went up to the roof to try and save people and then were bitten by those who perished in the crash who turned into walkers. That could explain why there were so many walkers on that roof.

Originally Posted By: Mignon

Too many cans of spaghettios! tongue wink

Seriously though, I intend on re-watching the episode tonight. Lots of little occurrences in this episode that may turn out to be significant somewhere down the road.

As we learned in the last episode of the first season, everyone has the virus living inside of them. And up until now a person had to either get bit by a walker to turn into one or die before turning into one. This sheds a new light and something tells me that it may have something to do with what the boy and the pig both may have ingested. We will see.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #744622
10/16/13 08:19 AM
10/16/13 08:19 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yea with a full helicopter (I'd say 6 or so) and possibly others went up like DC said, it is not entirely possible you have 12 or more there easily. I never tried to count but when I seen the chopper that was what I assumed when watching the show.

At this point it is just hard to figure out Harry Potter, did he just have some illness and die? Did he eat something tainted? They left a lot to be answered which is way I like shows like that.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: dixiemafia] #744623
10/16/13 08:29 AM
10/16/13 08:29 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Just to add another thought that I had. Is it possible that if a gnat, mosquito, fly or tick bites a walker and then bites a living person that the person can slowly get sick as the virus begins to escalate inside that person and they eventually turn?

And is it possible that a mosquito or gnat bit a walker and then somehow got into the food that the harry potter kid ate which triggered the virus to start spreading within the kid, eventually turning him?

I already love where this season is going.

Don Cardi cool

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Don Cardi] #744643
10/16/13 11:42 AM
10/16/13 11:42 AM
California

California
Just to add another thought that I had. Is it possible that if a gnat, mosquito, fly or tick bites a walker and then bites a living person that the person can slowly get sick as the virus begins to escalate inside that person and they eventually turn?

And is it possible that a mosquito or gnat bit a walker and then somehow got into the food that the harry potter kid ate which triggered the virus to start spreading within the kid, eventually turning him?

I already love where this season is going.

I do too DC. And, at this point, I'm guessing your theory IS possible. At first I thought the water, but I'm thinking more the food (maybe the dead pig is a clue?), since at the very very beginning of the episode, Rick walks outside and the first thing he does his drink water from the barrel and at least thus far, he hasn't been affected. confused

Anyway, is it possible that IF this Potter kid had the virus, the group would conclude it came from inside causing everyone at the prison to be suspicious of everyone else. That would be an interesting storyline.

I got my daughter into WD last season. She did a quick catch-up and saw most of the episodes. She loves the show. BUT, she sees it at 6:00 and I see it at 9:00. She has ATT-Uverse, I have Time Warner cable. Only thing I can think of is her company airtime is from back east and mine the west. It drives me nuts tho. lol Season finale last year she saw it before me and knew not to tell me about Andrea but it was driving her nuts and she wanted me to call right after. lol I LOVE this show!!

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #744656
10/16/13 01:05 PM
10/16/13 01:05 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
It's the deer meat! The kid thanked Daryl for the deer meat!

Don Cardi cool

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Don Cardi] #744669
10/16/13 02:07 PM
10/16/13 02:07 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Originally Posted By: Mignon

Too many cans of spaghettios! tongue wink

clap Good one!

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Don Cardi] #744768
10/17/13 01:11 PM
10/17/13 01:11 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
It's the deer meat! The kid thanked Daryl for the deer meat!

That is what I thought as well. I think it is tied to that somehow.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: dixiemafia] #744772
10/17/13 01:23 PM
10/17/13 01:23 PM
California

California
I'm leaning toward thinking the food as well. Don't forget the sick (dead) pig. Don't know what hey fed it but same thing that killed the kid maybe killed the pig. Good chance we'll find out more Sunday. smile

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #744781
10/17/13 02:01 PM
10/17/13 02:01 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Good chance they fed what was left of the deer to the pig.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: dixiemafia] #744782
10/17/13 02:12 PM
10/17/13 02:12 PM
California

California
Which leads me to this scenario.....what if next week all these people in the group who ate the deer meat, start getting sick and turning? Nobody would know who to trust. That would be chaos.

I remember reading stories about this season and how the group wasn't safe "in" the prison. Plus didn't Herschel say in a preview that they "already lost 12 of their own?" What do you think??????? See I should be a WD writer. lol

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #744799
10/17/13 04:11 PM
10/17/13 04:11 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Its the water i tell you.. wink

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #745092
10/20/13 07:41 PM
10/20/13 07:41 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
I can't wait for tonight's episode! I also watch HOMELAND with my wife, which is on at exactly the same time Walking Dead is. So I DVR Walking Dead, watch HOMELAND with my wife and then I watch Walking Dead right after HOMELAND ends.

Don Cardi cool

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Don Cardi] #745093
10/20/13 08:04 PM
10/20/13 08:04 PM
California

California
I can't wait for tonight's episode! I also watch HOMELAND with my wife, which is on at exactly the same time Walking Dead is. So I DVR Walking Dead, watch HOMELAND with my wife and then I watch Walking Dead right after HOMELAND ends.

Hey DC, I am looking forward to it too. Definitely one my my favorite (if not THE favorite)shows on tv.
smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/20/13 08:05 PM.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #745115
10/21/13 01:23 AM
10/21/13 01:23 AM
Rissa Offline
Associate
Rissa  Offline
Associate
Tonight's ep rocked. But I feel like they're killing off some good characters.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #745125
10/21/13 04:27 AM
10/21/13 04:27 AM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Like who,no one of any importance has died yet..

I wonder who is feeding the Walkers with the rats and who burned the two people at the end of the episode.. Karl by any chance?

Page 21 of 58 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull