GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (m2w, 1 invisible), 299 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,538
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,996
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,357
Posts1,059,163
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: botz] #753075
12/12/13 04:11 PM
12/12/13 04:11 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
yea parole and probation is in the pavilions in cherry hill, unfortunately for me I was on ISP program which is in camden right next to mcdonalds on haddon ave and across the street from the police administrative building. what a shithole.

Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: botz] #753082
12/12/13 04:33 PM
12/12/13 04:33 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
I was on ISP program which is in camden

ISP? is that the Intensive Supervision Program? My buddy got popped selling bad shit and was in prison for a month (sentence was 5 years) but got released under that program. It's pretty intense...they control every facet of your life for the time your in the program. But it's better then being in a cell.

Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: botz] #753106
12/12/13 06:08 PM
12/12/13 06:08 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

surprised they would let a cop in a 1% mc. that's a bad look to make him the national president. good cop or crooked. I thought the pagans are really run by some crew of crazy hillbillys in w.v.. on my way back from myrtle beach acouple yrs ago we stoped at the jersey and walked the boardwalk its was earlt sept. we walk by 1 big bar the place was full of pagans. they had like 12 guys blocking the entrence. I live down the street from a bar were you'll see 20 to 50 ha's on any given weekend. patches from all over the place. they do runs there. and there 1 mob guy right across the street. Howie winter around here to.

Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: Giancarlo] #753147
12/13/13 12:47 AM
12/13/13 12:47 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

ISP? is that the Intensive Supervision Program? My buddy got popped selling bad shit and was in prison for a month (sentence was 5 years) but got released under that program. It's pretty intense...they control every facet of your life for the time your in the program. But it's better then being in a cell.

Yes. I am surprised he only did a month but it is a program where they let you out very early but it is no walk in the park. I also had a 5 flat, that means a 5 year sentence with no back number, or stipulation before parole. Your normal parole eligibility is after 15 months for a 5 flat but ISP will take you and let you go home after say three months or so. I waited 15 months for parole, got denied parole, and opted to take the program. I was on it for 30 months. It's a pretty brutal program, you start with a 6 pm curfew, they come to your house roughly 3 times a week at all hours. Weekly drug tests, weekly community service, you must work 30 hours a week. You must report every week. All that being said I paid huge money and had Rocco Sipparone JR as my attorney and was very thankful to say the least that I only got 5 years. As all the blacks in jail would say "I stole" haha. Anyway it was more like 30 grand lol. So I was on ISP for 30 months and graduated and I'm Scott free now. I lucked out and got like the one easy officer, who happened to know my mother, and I flew under the radar and even smoked weed a lot and beat tons of drug screens and everything. It still was tough being home a lot but it sure beat being in Yardville still.

Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: pmac] #753148
12/13/13 12:53 AM
12/13/13 12:53 AM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac
surprised they would let a cop in a 1% mc. that's a bad look to make him the national president. good cop or crooked. I thought the pagans are really run by some crew of crazy hillbillys in w.v.. on my way back from myrtle beach acouple yrs ago we stoped at the jersey and walked the boardwalk its was earlt sept. we walk by 1 big bar the place was full of pagans. they had like 12 guys blocking the entrence. I live down the street from a bar were you'll see 20 to 50 ha's on any given weekend. patches from all over the place. they do runs there. and there 1 mob guy right across the street. Howie winter around here to.
As far as I know the Pa*ans are the only major 1%er Club that allows former Law Enforcement to become patched members. In addition to Gorilla,there is a former Pittsburgh Police officer,fully patched,who was arrested as part of a homicide investigation in Western Pa. Also,a currently employed Corrections Officer in the same area is patched. At least one Member that I am aware of actually filed a racial discrimination suit against the Pittsburgh Police for hiring minority candidates over him.(That suit was dismissed)

Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: Wilson101] #753150
12/13/13 01:08 AM
12/13/13 01:08 AM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Yes. I am surprised he only did a month but it is a program where they let you out very early but it is no walk in the park. I also had a 5 flat, that means a 5 year sentence with no back number, or stipulation before parole. Your normal parole eligibility is after 15 months for a 5 flat but ISP will take you and let you go home after say three months or so. I waited 15 months for parole, got denied parole, and opted to take the program. I was on it for 30 months. It's a pretty brutal program, you start with a 6 pm curfew, they come to your house roughly 3 times a week at all hours. Weekly drug tests, weekly community service, you must work 30 hours a week. You must report every week. All that being said I paid huge money and had Rocco Sipparone JR as my attorney and was very thankful to say the least that I only got 5 years. As all the blacks in jail would say "I stole" haha. Anyway it was more like 30 grand lol. So I was on ISP for 30 months and graduated and I'm Scott free now. I lucked out and got like the one easy officer, who happened to know my mother, and I flew under the radar and even smoked weed a lot and beat tons of drug screens and everything. It still was tough being home a lot but it sure beat being in Yardville still.

It might of been longer then a month but it just seemed that not so long after he first went in he got out on that program. He used to call me collect all the time from prison and cry the blues over the phone. But when he did get out he had very little contact with anyone until he was finally done his sentence. This was back in the 90's.

Well i'm glad to hear your done with that...sounds depressing.

Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: botz] #753164
12/13/13 09:01 AM
12/13/13 09:01 AM
tommykarate Offline
Underboss
tommykarate  Offline
Underboss
No the pagans are not run grom wva.the warlocks are big in the wva panhandle.check out there harvest party 1year or the weekend long crab feasts.soooooo much fun.

One thing about wiseguys...the hustle never ends.-tony soprano
Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: Giancarlo] #753232
12/13/13 01:16 PM
12/13/13 01:16 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss

It might of been longer then a month but it just seemed that not so long after he first went in he got out on that program. He used to call me collect all the time from prison and cry the blues over the phone. But when he did get out he had very little contact with anyone until he was finally done his sentence. This was back in the 90's.

Well i'm glad to hear your done with that...sounds depressing.

Thank you, and honestly the whole ordeal was kinda depressing but I did what I did so I paid the price and it made a man outta me. lol

Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: Lou_Para] #753233
12/13/13 01:18 PM
12/13/13 01:18 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
Originally Posted By: pmac
As far as I know the Pa*ans are the only major 1%er Club that allows former Law Enforcement to become patched members. In addition to Gorilla,there is a former Pittsburgh Police officer,fully patched,who was arrested as part of a homicide investigation in Western Pa. Also,a currently employed Corrections Officer in the same area is patched. At least one Member that I am aware of actually filed a racial discrimination suit against the Pittsburgh Police for hiring minority candidates over him.(That suit was dismissed)

A lot of CO's are bikers and a good deal of them are in clubs. Most are in harmless recreational clubs but a few off them are in 1% clubs. In NJ there are even CO's that are in street gangs like the Bloods or Latin Kings.

Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: Wilson101] #753411
12/14/13 10:58 AM
12/14/13 10:58 AM
Camden County NJ
jmack Offline
Made Member
jmack  Offline
Made Member
Camden County NJ

So you are in your late 20's? I know they don't put people in Yardville unless they are under 26, if I remember correctly. A friend of mine came home on ISP about a year ago. His officer was that guy Frank whatever. Needless to say he is back at Southern State finishing up his sentence.

Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: botz] #753439
12/14/13 12:13 PM
12/14/13 12:13 PM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
I had a 4 flat back in 2006 and after four months in annadalle(MYCF) they let me go on isp.. but after about 6 months I violated and had to to Bordentown(WYCF) for 11 more months. Shit i wish they would of put me in Yardville cause Bordentown was crazy as hell... Intensive SETUP PROGRAM! you need to seriously be a boy scout to complete that shit. I remember the guy Kevin calling me and making me stick my head out the front door at like 9 pm and crazy stuff like that. i would of rather just not taken isp and just stayed in cause they would of paroled me after about 10 months anyway... and yous are def. right half them CO's are criminals themselves. Thats how people get phones and drugs and shit.

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: botz] #753462
12/14/13 02:17 PM
12/14/13 02:17 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Not sure how they do it today but years ago all adults sentenced to over a year in prison in NJ were first sent to Yardville. Thats where they processed you into the system and determined where you would go to serve your time....and the security level. They also determined if you had physical or mental problems.

Back then you would go from whatever county jail to Yardville and then to another state prison to serve out your sentence.

Last edited by Giancarlo; 12/14/13 02:21 PM.
Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: jmack] #753482
12/14/13 04:50 PM
12/14/13 04:50 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Originally Posted By: jmack

So you are in your late 20's? I know they don't put people in Yardville unless they are under 26, if I remember correctly. A friend of mine came home on ISP about a year ago. His officer was that guy Frank whatever. Needless to say he is back at Southern State finishing up his sentence.

Frank Ruzniak. A real ball breaker. I hit the vile right around my 25th birthday. They send pretty much anyone under 30 to youth corrections these days. Although my best friend and co-d was 24 and he went to Southwoods. Frank was the worst officer, he is legendary for being a tough prick. He was my uncles officer in the late 90s. They did not get along

Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: HandsomeStevie] #753483
12/14/13 04:52 PM
12/14/13 04:52 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
I had a 4 flat back in 2006 and after four months in annadalle(MYCF) they let me go on isp.. but after about 6 months I violated and had to to Bordentown(WYCF) for 11 more months. Shit i wish they would of put me in Yardville cause Bordentown was crazy as hell... Intensive SETUP PROGRAM! you need to seriously be a boy scout to complete that shit. I remember the guy Kevin calling me and making me stick my head out the front door at like 9 pm and crazy stuff like that. i would of rather just not taken isp and just stayed in cause they would of paroled me after about 10 months anyway... and yous are def. right half them CO's are criminals themselves. Thats how people get phones and drugs and shit.

Kevin is a sweetheart lol, I walked all over that guy. Bordentown and yardville are pretty much the same, lots of violence. I am a pretty large guy and pretty violent myself so the stress of missing my girl and friends is what was rough for me.

Re: Steven Mondevergine [Re: Giancarlo] #753484
12/14/13 04:54 PM
12/14/13 04:54 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Not sure how they do it today but years ago all adults sentenced to over a year in prison in NJ were first sent to Yardville. Thats where they processed you into the system and determined where you would go to serve your time....and the security level. They also determined if you had physical or mental problems.

Back then you would go from whatever county jail to Yardville and then to another state prison to serve out your sentence.

Yes that Is true. Nowadays they use CRAF for that. Straight hell hole. COs think they are tough and you are locked down eating state food and not getting out of your cell much. An hour in the yard every other day And an hour on the tier everyday which is pretty much a hallway.

Last edited by VegasMikey; 12/14/13 04:55 PM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull