GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 84 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,128
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,761
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743116
10/06/13 01:48 AM
10/06/13 01:48 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
When someone says they are sooner worried about A than B, it does NOT mean A is more dangerous than B. It means the likelihood of A happening, is more than that of B, though A is not very likely to happen either.

Plus, they are all ideologies. It's not like you could accomplish much by worrying about it. I personally wouldn't worry, because both of these ideologies wouldn't stand the test of logical debate. And strangely enough I have faith in common sense, and I do think the majority of people would eventually see the fault in these extremes.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: afsaneh77] #743121
10/06/13 06:01 AM
10/06/13 06:01 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
A lot of doom and gloom about the fate of Europe. Good thing I am from the UK and we consider ourselves to be above the rest of Europe. I would love to talk more but as its Sunday morning I am due down the Mosque. Bye for now infidels!!

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #743125
10/06/13 07:20 AM
10/06/13 07:20 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
^^ lol

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #743136
10/06/13 10:10 AM
10/06/13 10:10 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
A lot of doom and gloom about the fate of Europe. Good thing I am from the UK and we consider ourselves to be above the rest of Europe. I would love to talk more but as its Sunday morning I am due down the Mosque. Bye for now infidels!!

lol

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Sicilian Babe] #743160
10/06/13 02:59 PM
10/06/13 02:59 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
It's similar to the KKK being ultra-conservative Christians. They are a small and hateful group, just as the Muslim extremists are.

I'm not in complete disagreement with you, Babe. But I'd have to see some research to back that up. Because something tells me that a higher percentage of Muslims born in the Middle East become radicals, than there are Southern White Christians who become KKK members.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743164
10/06/13 03:27 PM
10/06/13 03:27 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
PB, I didn't offer percentages. I said they are a minority in the Muslim world, just as extremists are in any world. Hate is hate, no matter what the source.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743172
10/06/13 03:51 PM
10/06/13 03:51 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
The Klan is pretty much a tiny minute fraction of southern white Christians. Many still hold conservative views, but there is virtually no connection between churches and the Klan anymore. The Muslim world is a different story. The faction of radical jihadists is certainly a minority, however there is a great percentage of regular Muslims, mostly among the men, that agree not with terrorism, but the implementation of Islam everywhere.

Now I know many Christians would like to see their doctrine implemented across the world as well. What is the difference?

The difference is this: Sharia Law. Any proponent of basic human rights would fight against this fundamental Islamist code of ethics. It subjugates women, bans homosexuality, prohibits free speech, etc. It dictates all law from hygiene, the economy, diet, and dress code.

Now I don't see white conservative pastors and priests trying make women wear hijabs, limit free speech or influence the economy. Fact is radical Islam is much more dangerous than conservative Christianity.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743185
10/06/13 04:34 PM
10/06/13 04:34 PM
T
TheIsland Offline
Made Member
TheIsland  Offline
T
Made Member
PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON!

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743190
10/06/13 05:19 PM
10/06/13 05:19 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
The Klan is pretty much a tiny minute fraction of southern white Christians. Many still hold conservative views, but there is virtually no connection between churches and the Klan anymore. The Muslim world is a different story. The faction of radical jihadists is certainly a minority, however there is a great percentage of regular Muslims, mostly among the men, that agree not with terrorism, but the implementation of Islam everywhere.

Now I know many Christians would like to see their doctrine implemented across the world as well. What is the difference?

The difference is this: Sharia Law. Any proponent of basic human rights would fight against this fundamental Islamist code of ethics. It subjugates women, bans homosexuality, prohibits free speech, etc. It dictates all law from hygiene, the economy, diet, and dress code.

Now I don't see white conservative pastors and priests trying make women wear hijabs, limit free speech or influence the economy. Fact is radical Islam is much more dangerous than conservative Christianity.

Part of the problem is, people can't even have an honest and frank discussion about the widespread and rampant extremism among Muslims today because when the subject is brought up, liberals (including on this board) immediately go into defensive mode. They have this ridiculous paranoia about others not realizing there are good Muslims too so they feel they have to remind us of that fact over and over again (or they bring up vague examples of bad Christians from hundreds of years ago, or ridiculous parallels with the KKK today) until the original point of Muslim extremism is completely lost.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: TheIsland] #743203
10/06/13 07:16 PM
10/06/13 07:16 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: TheIsland
PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON!

Maybe you shouldn't post when puffing that dragon. Please take the Cap Lock key off.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743204
10/06/13 07:20 PM
10/06/13 07:20 PM
Oregon
T
tnvol Offline
Wiseguy
tnvol  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Oregon
I can't speak for Europe but they have gained a foothold in my neighborhood in Portland, Oregon. So much so that my children's Christmas play at school was not allowed to be called a Christmas play. They called it "The Grinch That Stole Whoop De Doo" True story.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743205
10/06/13 07:24 PM
10/06/13 07:24 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Plenty of polls have been taken in the Muslim world. A majority want Sharia, less than a majority want it to apply to non-Muslims. Forty percent of Palestinians believe in suicide bombing.

We have to remember that when people say that "only a minority of Muslims believe in Sharia and suicide bombing," that if there are a billion Muslims a minority is 499 million Muslims. Overall a majority DO want Sharia, so let's say that's half a billion. Let's say 30% believe in suicide bombing. That could be a million potential suicide bombers. How much damage can a million (or even 100,000) suicide bombers do? Even the Klan doesn't walk into mosques or synagogues and blow themselves up, taking a large number of the congregation with them as they do in Pakistan, Iraq, Kenya and Israel and other places.

They might counter that the number includes children, but those children are raised to believe the same as their parents. The polls also show that young people are MORE likely to believe in Sharia and terrorism than older people.

Here are some links:
http://www.gallup.com/poll/108724/iranians-egyptians-turks-contrasting-views-sharia.aspx

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-w...s-about-sharia/

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/30/muslim-survey_n_3186144.html

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/jan/29/thinktanks.religion

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/1/pew-poll-palestinians-favor-suicide-bombings-shari/

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timsta...ar-of-islamism/

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743217
10/07/13 01:43 AM
10/07/13 01:43 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
I notice how Faithful and Joe have changed the subject from Europe to Muslim countries. Ironically, Joe who started this thread was worried about Muslims taking over the Europe, but now somehow he seems worried that they are taking over where they were already living for hundreds of years and don't know any other way of life.

Show me the polls on second generation Muslim-borns in Europe. Show me how many of them still want Sharia law. It would be mind boggling to me to see any sane person, having lived in a country that would grant them freedom of religion, after coming out of legal shadow of their parents when they come of age, wouldn't want to have what other kids have and want to restrict themselves to sharia law.

As for Sharia law and your view about it, you can't see it as a whole and the way people in Muslim countries see it, as screwed up as that maybe. For instance women in those countries are for it, as are men. They think it is right and just for women. So let me give you just one instance as to why women want it. It stipulates that women are in no way responsible for providing financial support for their family. Wives may work with the permission of their husbands, but what they earn is theirs only. Additionally men are to give them money regularly and failing to do so would be grounds for divorce. Men think it beneath themselves to revolt against such injustice and women find it comfortable, so why should they be against Sharia law? It's more complicated than the black and white picture you have in your mind.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743274
10/07/13 11:46 AM
10/07/13 11:46 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Since many have this Muslim fervor brewing, did you see that yesterday FOX News broadcast a report that during the government shutdown Obama was using his personal funds to keep open the International Museum of Muslim Cultures in Jackson, MS. The vapid "journalist" found the story, which is obviously a parody written for amusement, on some web site and ran with it, claiming that it's unfair that the World War II Memorial had to be closed, but the President's private funds keep this open.

This is even funnier than Glenn Beck and FOX falling for the hoax that Obama's state trip to India would cost the taxpayers $2 billion and involve a flotilla of 30 American warships.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743277
10/07/13 11:58 AM
10/07/13 11:58 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Although not agreeing with vinnies choice of words, I do agree we should be more concerned about extreme Islamists than the tea party.

Who shut down the United States Government? Islamic terrorists or the tea party? Who wants to default on the national debt? Islamic terrorists or the tea party?

Who wants the current president to fail simply because he is black? Islamic terrorists or the tea party.

Case closed.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #743283
10/07/13 12:14 PM
10/07/13 12:14 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Although not agreeing with vinnies choice of words, I do agree we should be more concerned about extreme Islamists than the tea party.

Who shut down the United States Government? Islamic terrorists or the tea party? Who wants to default on the national debt? Islamic terrorists or the tea party?

Who wants the current president to fail simply because he is black? Islamic terrorists or the tea party.

Case closed.

Once again DT your own personal feelings get in the way of being objective.

This government shut down, while largely due to the extreme branch of the Republican party, cannot be fully put on them. I think right now Congress as a whole is ineffective and useless. Both Dems and the GOP.

Secondly you're throwing the racist card again which got old the first fifty thousand times you used it. Perhaps some of the members may not like that he's black, but we can't know that. This is a battle of ideals, not skin color. The tea party is conservative- lower taxes, smaller government, etc while Obama is on the left- higher taxes, stimulus packages, obamacare, etc. From the start they didn't like his health care bill. They did everything they could to sabotage it, but they failed. Yet still they try to prevent it, even though most of the law is already in effect.

Let me also remind you the debt has quadrupled under Obama, I don't think anyone wants to default, but we have to figure out a way to lower it.

Now to Islam. Extreme jihadists want to blow up our cities. They want to kill innocent people, behead our soldiers, ruin our lives and impose Sharia law.

Oh yeah the tea party is certainly more dangerous rolleyes

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743286
10/07/13 12:19 PM
10/07/13 12:19 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Also Afs I'm not changing the subject from Europe to Arab countries so don't put words in my mouth.

My point was that radical Muslims want Sharia law in the European countries they've immigrated too. That's my concern. If they want to have it in their own countries, still isn't a good thing but at least they're far away from the West. Certain places like Turkey and Egypt would never allow it anyway.

However I do appreciate the insight of some of the aspects of it.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743295
10/07/13 12:51 PM
10/07/13 12:51 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
First of all, all Muslims aren't Arabs. Arab is race, Islam is a religion. Second of all, for them to be able to have Sharia law implemented in Europe, first they must get elected to the parliaments or such law making bodies and pass their laws through that. So how many Muslims are now part of the law making body of those countries that suddenly has made you concerned?

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #743297
10/07/13 01:03 PM
10/07/13 01:03 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: dontomasso

Case closed.

Obama and the Democrat Senate shut down the government. Period. Obama's already been on the record for wanting to default on the debt when he was a senator. Who is lying by claiming that anyone wants the current president to fail simply because he is black? Dontomasso.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: afsaneh77] #743299
10/07/13 01:11 PM
10/07/13 01:11 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
First of all, all Muslims aren't Arabs. Arab is race, Islam is a religion. Second of all, for them to be able to have Sharia law implemented in Europe, first they must get elected to the parliaments or such law making bodies and pass their laws through that. So how many Muslims are now part of the law making body of those countries that suddenly has made you concerned?

Arab is an ethnicity not a race. Anyway, just because Muslims are not serving in some European country's parliament today does not mean they won't be in it tomorrow, next year or in the next decade. It's just a silly argument to claim that because something is not X today it will never be X. The massive increases in Muslim immigration to Europe has only been relatively recent.

As for European Muslim attitudes, see this: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Shariah. It covers, Germany, Ireland, UK, Norway and Belgium. A sizable number in each of these countries does want Sharia and agree that people that convert from Islam to another religion should be killed. One of the polls I provided a link to DID included second generation Muslims. Don't forget, if you are an Iranian Shi'ite you also are considered a heretic by the majority Sunni Muslims, and in almost each case where Sharia would be implemented (Canada, so far, as allowed Sharia for inheritance laws) it would be the Sunni version.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Faithful1] #743300
10/07/13 01:13 PM
10/07/13 01:13 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Obama and the Democrat Senate shut down the government. Period. Obama's already been on the record for wanting to default on the debt when he was a senator. Who is lying by claiming that anyone wants the current president to fail simply because he is black? Dontomasso.

Here Are Three Debt-Ceiling Lies You’ll Hear From the GOP This Week

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Faithful1] #743302
10/07/13 01:35 PM
10/07/13 01:35 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Arab is an ethnicity not a race. Anyway, just because Muslims are not serving in some European country's parliament today does not mean they won't be in it tomorrow, next year or in the next decade. It's just a silly argument to claim that because something is not X today it will never be X. The massive increases in Muslim immigration to Europe has only been relatively recent.

As for European Muslim attitudes, see this: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Shariah. It covers, Germany, Ireland, UK, Norway and Belgium. A sizable number in each of these countries does want Sharia and agree that people that convert from Islam to another religion should be killed. One of the polls I provided a link to DID included second generation Muslims. Don't forget, if you are an Iranian Shi'ite you also are considered a heretic by the majority Sunni Muslims, and in almost each case where Sharia would be implemented (Canada, so far, as allowed Sharia for inheritance laws) it would be the Sunni version.

Point is some Arabs are Christian. Some Muslims aren't Arab at all. Some may speak Arabic while their race is another and some don't speak Arabic altogether. It's not proper to call them Arabs when you are actually trying to refer to Muslims.

Yes, my background is Shi'a, and yet I'm not worried. I don't know, if you wanna be worried, then be worried. lol

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: afsaneh77] #743305
10/07/13 02:03 PM
10/07/13 02:03 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

Point is some Arabs are Christian. Some Muslims aren't Arab at all. Some may speak Arabic while their race is another and some don't speak Arabic altogether. It's not proper to call them Arabs when you are actually trying to refer to Muslims.

Yes, my background is Shi'a, and yet I'm not worried. I don't know, if you wanna be worried, then be worried. lol

Do you not think it's important to keep western values Europe and the USA? I agree with faithful in the sense that just because something doesn't happen today doesn't mean it won't tomorrow.

I don't think all Muslims are out to revolutionize the world in their image far from it. But I do think that Europe cannot allow radical Islamist groups to gain any foothold

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: afsaneh77] #743306
10/07/13 02:06 PM
10/07/13 02:06 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

Here Are Three Debt-Ceiling Lies You’ll Hear From the GOP This Week

Oh, yes, the EXTREME left-wing George Soros-supported Daily Beast blames the Republicans. Here's the rebuttal from several sources:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50156513n

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-government-shutdown-20130930,0,4091044.story

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawki...ingNewsCarousel

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/360338/democrats-chose-shutdown-thomas-sowell

http://reason.com/blog/2013/10/02/democrats-want-to-use-government-shutdow

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743309
10/07/13 02:23 PM
10/07/13 02:23 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Do you not think it's important to keep western values Europe and the USA? I agree with faithful in the sense that just because something doesn't happen today doesn't mean it won't tomorrow.

I don't think all Muslims are out to revolutionize the world in their image far from it. But I do think that Europe cannot allow radical Islamist groups to gain any foothold

I still fail to see where this foothold is to begin with. I don't see large numbers of Muslims, getting elected to the office there. Moreover, most part of Europe have secular governments. They resist any sort of religion to influence their law making process. So honestly I'm not sure why you are worried.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Faithful1] #743313
10/07/13 02:32 PM
10/07/13 02:32 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Oh, yes, the EXTREME left-wing George Soros-supported Daily Beast blames the Republicans. Here's the rebuttal from several sources:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-government-shutdown-20130930,0,4091044.story

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/360338/democrats-chose-shutdown-thomas-sowell

Daily Beast have both sides contributing. I'm not sure who supports them, but sure as hell wouldn't trust the party that Koch brothers have propped up.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743315
10/07/13 02:35 PM
10/07/13 02:35 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Americans being bullied at Muslim event, and denied their rights. Muslim securtiy, and even some American security guards deny them basic legal rights. One Muslim youth steals a pamplet from a man, then gives it to security, claiming they were handing them out. WE can also see where at end, when ops come they lie to police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2okgUG_5Ys

Last edited by jace; 10/07/13 02:37 PM.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743316
10/07/13 02:39 PM
10/07/13 02:39 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Filmed by Muslims, this shows them enforcing own laws in England. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=beb_1358359911

Last edited by jace; 10/07/13 02:40 PM.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: afsaneh77] #743325
10/07/13 03:32 PM
10/07/13 03:32 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

Daily Beast have both sides contributing. I'm not sure who supports them, but sure as hell wouldn't trust the party that Koch brothers have propped up.

And I wouldn't trust the party that Soros props up.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Faithful1] #743328
10/07/13 03:47 PM
10/07/13 03:47 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

You people...hate blacks, hate muslims, hate Goerge Soros...you are true Christians. Quit using random stories about enforcement of the dreaded Sharia law. Its not coming here, or there, although I would think you people would like the fact that it is tough on crime. I mean why coddle these criminals. Cut off their hands. That will teach them.

BTW there are Muslims in Europe because they took all the jobs the Europeans didn't want..much like the Mexicans did here. Their numbers are inncreasing in large part because Christianity in Europe has collapsed. Hardly anyone goes to church.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull