GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Irishman12, 1 invisible), 283 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,917
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,332
Posts1,058,798
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria #742774
10/03/13 03:43 PM
10/03/13 03:43 PM
B
Big_J_86 Offline OP
Wiseguy
Big_J_86  Offline OP
B
Wiseguy
Hello All,

I am new here and Organized Crime and Gangs have always been interests of mine to study. I am currently studying Anthropology at University. smile

I am curious now about who exactly is eligible for membership in the Aryan Brotherhood prison gang in the USA? I read online that one of the current leaders Tyler Davis Bingham is apparently part Jewish. Is that correct? I am not racist or anything I just found it a bit surprising that a leader of a White prison gang like this may be part Jewish. I always watched the Aryan Brotherhood documentary by National Geographic and they said the same thing. So my question basically then is are Jews allowed to join the Aryan Brotherhood?

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #742785
10/03/13 03:59 PM
10/03/13 03:59 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Welcome to the board Big_J_86. The A.B nowadays seem to allow a few Jews but not many depending on location. It's quite odd indeed that a Jew would even want to be a member. Also I can't recall where I read it, there was even a Native was a member somewhere. AB is mainly focus on monetary gains.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: BlackFamily] #742795
10/03/13 04:25 PM
10/03/13 04:25 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
when the aryan brotherhood first started it was so that caucasion inmates could stick together during a time when there was alot of racial problems both in prison and on the streets. I dont think that the people that originally formed it were really into white supremacism they just wanted a fearsome image and also they probably had generally racist attitudes. They do recruit from neo nazi gangs just because those are one of the groups of white people including bikers that will end up in prison with them.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: BlackFamily] #742825
10/03/13 07:10 PM
10/03/13 07:10 PM
B
Big_J_86 Offline OP
Wiseguy
Big_J_86  Offline OP
B
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Welcome to the board Big_J_86. The A.B nowadays seem to allow a few Jews but not many depending on location. It's quite odd indeed that a Jew would even want to be a member. Also I can't recall where I read it, there was even a Native was a member somewhere. AB is mainly focus on monetary gains.

Thank you for the warm welcome and answer to my question! smile...I agree that it would be quite odd for a Jew to want to be a member of the A.B. but I suppose it is about survival in many circumstances. At least initially anyways. Yes you are correct that at one point there was a member who was part Native American. His name is Michael Thompson. He was a very high ranking member at one point but later defected because he did not agree with some policies such as killing family member's of individuals they could not get to themselves. He is now on the A.B.'s hit list and lives in PC.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Scorsese] #742827
10/03/13 07:14 PM
10/03/13 07:14 PM
B
Big_J_86 Offline OP
Wiseguy
Big_J_86  Offline OP
B
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
when the aryan brotherhood first started it was so that caucasion inmates could stick together during a time when there was alot of racial problems both in prison and on the streets. I dont think that the people that originally formed it were really into white supremacism they just wanted a fearsome image and also they probably had generally racist attitudes. They do recruit from neo nazi gangs just because those are one of the groups of white people including bikers that will end up in prison with them.

Right what you say makes sense from what I have read about them before. Now I never plan or want to go to prison and like I said I am not racist but this next question is from a purely anthropological/sociological perspective. I am 25% Italian (Calabria region), 25% Finnish and 50% Irish/British by known ancestry. Funnily enough though I have had many people say I could pass easily as a Jew from the way I look. Based on this though say if I ever wound up in prison would I be able to join the A.B. based on my background?

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #742995
10/05/13 12:38 AM
10/05/13 12:38 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Speaking hypothetical it depends on where you live, loyalty, and money. As long as your white period. I say location because then it may not be any AB in that pen.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #743022
10/05/13 09:52 AM
10/05/13 09:52 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
The AB in California state prisons is quite different from the AB in federal prisons. The Cali AB is more often tied up in racial beefs though not as much as in it's earlier days because it's bad for business, and they often rely on the southern Mexicans for their heroin. The federal Aryan Brotherhood is a lot less involved in racial issues, they'r main concern above all is making money. This is according to John Greschner an AB turncoat

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: BlackFamily] #743041
10/05/13 11:24 AM
B
Big_J_86 Offline OP
Wiseguy
Big_J_86  Offline OP
B
Wiseguy
Speaking hypothetical it depends on where you live, loyalty, and money. As long as your white period. I say location because then it may not be any AB in that pen.

So say I wound up in the pen in say California based on my ethnic background being 25% Italian, 25% Finnish and 50% Irish/British Isles I would be able to join the AB if I was loyal? Sorry if it sounds like I am repeating myself I am just interested in looking at this from an anthropological/sociological perspective.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #743042
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
When I was in prison, I met a Russian guy who was deported from US to Latvia and was here awaiting trial on his charge. There in prison he was in the Aryan Brotherhood. He said the AB there is really respected, showed off his tattoos to me. Told me a lot of stuff, like the Gotti thing and Russian in America.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: southend] #743043
10/05/13 11:29 AM
10/05/13 11:29 AM
B
Big_J_86 Offline OP
Wiseguy
Big_J_86  Offline OP
B
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: southend
The AB in California state prisons is quite different from the AB in federal prisons. The Cali AB is more often tied up in racial beefs though not as much as in it's earlier days because it's bad for business, and they often rely on the southern Mexicans for their heroin. The federal Aryan Brotherhood is a lot less involved in racial issues, they'r main concern above all is making money. This is according to John Greschner an AB turncoat

That is quite interesting and actually makes sense.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: ThePolakVet] #743045
10/05/13 11:31 AM
10/05/13 11:31 AM
B
Big_J_86 Offline OP
Wiseguy
Big_J_86  Offline OP
B
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: ThePolakVet
When I was in prison, I met a Russian guy who was deported from US to Latvia and was here awaiting trial on his charge. There in prison he was in the Aryan Brotherhood. He said the AB there is really respected, showed off his tattoos to me. Told me a lot of stuff, like the Gotti thing and Russian in America.

That is also interesting. Yes I know that when Gotti was assaulted by a Black inmate he went to the AB to help him get revenge. It never went through though apparently. Which prison was the Russian guy in when he was in the US do you know?

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #743050
10/05/13 11:37 AM
10/05/13 11:37 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Being a white guy, if I went to jail does that mean I would have to shave my head and cover myself with swastika tattoos??

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #743065
10/05/13 02:16 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Most join in prison to have protection. Prison inmates are all divided by race, on thier own accord. Some of the White inmates who join the Aryan Nation have no true ideological feelings on the group, but will go along while locked up. As soon as they are out they forget about it. Others get totally caught up in it and turn it into a lifestyle. It is more of a Southwest American gang then elsewhere in The United States. New York State prisons have almost no members of Aryan Brotherhood, not openly.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #743066
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Originally Posted By: Big_J_86

That is also interesting. Yes I know that when Gotti was assaulted by a Black inmate he went to the AB to help him get revenge. It never went through though apparently. Which prison was the Russian guy in when he was in the US do you know?

I know he was in a maximum security prison and he was from Boston, which one specifically he did time in didn't tell.

He told that Gotti was paying to the AB for protection while he was in prison, but then other CosaNostra prisoners convinced him to stop paying. So he stopped paying, and the AB in that prison got a black guy to beat Gotti up. To show how much they can humiliate him, with not sending a white guy to deal with him, but a black guy instead.

He told a lot about the ideology about the AB in prison, and for a surprise, he stated that he doesn't hate all blacks. But just the ones that are in the prison there from the opposing groups. As he described there's two groups of black people, the normal ones and the "apes".

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #743132
10/06/13 08:55 AM
10/06/13 08:55 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts

For sure. Another AB dropout on one of the documentaries named Casper said the Aryan Brotherhood in the California state system is more like the Heroin Brotherhood these days

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #743155
10/06/13 01:57 PM
10/06/13 01:57 PM
MASS.
paddy78 Offline
Made Member
paddy78  Offline
Made Member
MASS.
not to bring up a non issue, but was watching the sopranos on dvd yest and big puss says, "theese news guys ,their all on drugs or scared of the can", being from the boston area, i can confirm that most of of young ones are junkie first, gangster second

Southie
(South Boston, Mass) my home town!!

Here to learn,lecture and have fun.
Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #743197
10/06/13 06:13 PM
10/06/13 06:13 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Yes you will be able to join the AB if you have loyalty and of course pass the blood in blood out requirements.

- African Proverb
Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: jace] #743427
10/08/13 07:22 AM
10/08/13 07:22 AM
B
Big_J_86 Offline OP
Wiseguy
Big_J_86  Offline OP
B
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: jace
Most join in prison to have protection. Prison inmates are all divided by race, on thier own accord. Some of the White inmates who join the Aryan Nation have no true ideological feelings on the group, but will go along while locked up. As soon as they are out they forget about it. Others get totally caught up in it and turn it into a lifestyle. It is more of a Southwest American gang then elsewhere in The United States. New York State prisons have almost no members of Aryan Brotherhood, not openly.

Really eh I did not know that. I knew that the AB started out in Cali but I thought it had spread by now to most major US states.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: ThePolakVet] #743428
10/08/13 07:25 AM
10/08/13 07:25 AM
B
Big_J_86 Offline OP
Wiseguy
Big_J_86  Offline OP
B
Wiseguy

I know he was in a maximum security prison and he was from Boston, which one specifically he did time in didn't tell.

He told that Gotti was paying to the AB for protection while he was in prison, but then other CosaNostra prisoners convinced him to stop paying. So he stopped paying, and the AB in that prison got a black guy to beat Gotti up. To show how much they can humiliate him, with not sending a white guy to deal with him, but a black guy instead.

He told a lot about the ideology about the AB in prison, and for a surprise, he stated that he doesn't hate all blacks. But just the ones that are in the prison there from the opposing groups. As he described there's two groups of black people, the normal ones and the "apes".

Wow okay that actually makes sense. Anything to make some cash for these guys of course lol.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: southend] #743429
10/08/13 07:26 AM
10/08/13 07:26 AM
B
Big_J_86 Offline OP
Wiseguy
Big_J_86  Offline OP
B
Wiseguy

For sure. Another AB dropout on one of the documentaries named Casper said the Aryan Brotherhood in the California state system is more like the Heroin Brotherhood these days

Yup I remember watching that one before.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: BlackFamily] #743430
10/08/13 07:28 AM
10/08/13 07:28 AM
B
Big_J_86 Offline OP
Wiseguy
Big_J_86  Offline OP
B
Wiseguy
Yes you will be able to join the AB if you have loyalty and of course pass the blood in blood out requirements.

Right thanks for the reply to my question about this. Not that I ever wanna wind up in prison lol...I was just curious is all.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #743528
10/08/13 04:55 PM
10/08/13 04:55 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
heres some random aryan brotherhood stories from across the country. Like most other gangs they get into alot of random shit. But i dont know how true it is that they necessarily stay with the AB on the outside. Unlike other gangs white guys dont go to jail as gangmembers before as much as other ethnicities, their ties to the AB are probably mostly for protection.

use of force justified
murder fugitive now in custody
man with ties to abt jailed for sexual abuse

http://blog.gulflive.com/mississippi-press-news/2012/02/jackson_county_investigators_a_1.html

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Scorsese] #743551
10/08/13 09:42 PM
10/08/13 09:42 PM
B
Big_J_86 Offline OP
Wiseguy
Big_J_86  Offline OP
B
Wiseguy
Thanks for the links there Scorsese. I will check em out for sure. I am just finishing up watching a documentary on San Quentin right now. An old AB hot bed as we all know.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #743984
10/11/13 06:09 PM
10/11/13 06:09 PM
B
Big_J_86 Offline OP
Wiseguy
Big_J_86  Offline OP
B
Wiseguy
I am still quite curious about this. Does anyone know for sure if Tyler Bingham is in fact part Jewish or not?

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #743990
10/11/13 07:14 PM
10/11/13 07:14 PM
L
lic Offline
Made Member
lic  Offline
L
Made Member
There are many AB members with partial ancestry, some are part jewish, native american, hispanic, mediteraen.... and bingham has a tattoo of the star of david on his arm. I know many of the original members were irish bikers from northern california, but its a huge thing now.... here in MA most of them get shamrock tattoo's under there eyes or between there thumb and index finger( only the AB can sport shamrock tattoos fro the most part). Dont think the california AB and federal AB reconize other state AB factions as being authentic. the aryan brotherhood of texas is a totally seperate orginazation as well. And yes the Cali AB and FED AB, both get thier herion and cociane from the mexican mafia there allies in prison and the drug trade.

And to answer your questions, if you get locked up and are white you do not have to jion a skinhead gang or any gang for that matter( some find it easier) just have to link up with a few guys, youll probally stick to your own race but dont have to be a member. depends what type of person you are there probally be people in thier you know form the streets.

and if your eager to jion all you have to be is a seasoned criminal with partial white/caucasian heritage, willing to make money and commit violence, and have other white guys backs.

Last edited by lic; 10/11/13 07:16 PM.
Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #743991
10/11/13 07:22 PM
10/11/13 07:22 PM
L
lic Offline
Made Member
lic  Offline
L
Made Member
IN california PENI and NLR are thier recruiting pool and foot soldiers... public enemy number one, and nazi low riders.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #743994
10/11/13 07:44 PM
10/11/13 07:44 PM
L
lic Offline
Made Member
lic  Offline
L
Made Member
what happened in MA and new england was that guys would get back from doing a federal bid and have joned the AB while in federal system, then they pick up state charges and recruit guys in state prisons...

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: lic] #744006
10/11/13 10:15 PM
10/11/13 10:15 PM
B
Big_J_86 Offline OP
Wiseguy
Big_J_86  Offline OP
B
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: lic
There are many AB members with partial ancestry, some are part jewish, native american, hispanic, mediteraen.... and bingham has a tattoo of the star of david on his arm. I know many of the original members were irish bikers from northern california, but its a huge thing now.... here in MA most of them get shamrock tattoo's under there eyes or between there thumb and index finger( only the AB can sport shamrock tattoos fro the most part). Dont think the california AB and federal AB reconize other state AB factions as being authentic. the aryan brotherhood of texas is a totally seperate orginazation as well. And yes the Cali AB and FED AB, both get thier herion and cociane from the mexican mafia there allies in prison and the drug trade.

And to answer your questions, if you get locked up and are white you do not have to jion a skinhead gang or any gang for that matter( some find it easier) just have to link up with a few guys, youll probally stick to your own race but dont have to be a member. depends what type of person you are there probally be people in thier you know form the streets.

and if your eager to jion all you have to be is a seasoned criminal with partial white/caucasian heritage, willing to make money and commit violence, and have other white guys backs.

Well given the fact that I am 25% Italian, 25% Finnish and 50% Irish/British Isles by known ancestry I would obviously be able to join the AB right?

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #744025
10/12/13 08:12 AM
10/12/13 08:12 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
You could probably be half black and get in as long as its not obvious. These guys are mostly drug addicts, i doubt they are gonna have your dna tested in some laboratory.

Re: Aryan Brotherhood Membership Criteria [Re: Big_J_86] #744026
10/12/13 08:34 AM
10/12/13 08:34 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: lic

Well given the fact that I am 25% Italian, 25% Finnish and 50% Irish/British Isles by known ancestry I would obviously be able to join the AB right?

No, they dont like people whose ancestors come from finland. They take it as a sign of disrespect.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull