GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (mobcleve, Ben54, Mafia101, 2 invisible), 400 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,121
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,384
Posts1,059,723
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: Louiebynochi] #738922
09/08/13 03:09 PM
09/08/13 03:09 PM
F
funkster Offline
Underboss
funkster  Offline
F
Underboss
Huron, who is Jack Indurante? And any idea wtf Fosco is talking about with his Jack and Lou posts? lol

Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #738923
09/08/13 03:17 PM
09/08/13 03:17 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Still trying to save face for that "the Don" sociopath, eh? Pathetic LOL!

He was not Lombardi's (elmwood park reject) nephew. Again, if we told you who the fuck that shit head really, actually is, you'd slap yourselves even harder than you should have when you were first informed of the earth shattering news that he was in fact NOT the long lost son of Chuckie English (L O L !)

None of it was ever hard to tell either. It was always apparent that he was The Don all along.

I said I don't know who he is. I just said what happened on ANP, which *is* what happened on ANP.

If you are so desperate to be the recognized Internet Outfit authority tough guy, why don't you post something interesting. Start a thread.

The reason people think you're a goofball is because your entire schtick seems to be picking "Internet fights" to try to establish that you are the cappo di tutti capi of the Internet.

Unfortunately for you, you are the only one in the running. No one else gives a s**t.

Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: Louiebynochi] #738924
09/08/13 03:28 PM
09/08/13 03:28 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
^^^ fucking guy tries to act like he knew all along but huron only knows what chitown tells him.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: Louiebynochi] #738934
09/08/13 04:54 PM
09/08/13 04:54 PM
H
HuronSocialAthletic Offline
Underboss
HuronSocialAthletic  Offline
H
Underboss
Lol I don't think so. You're still trying to justify the Don's clown actions. You're having trouble admitting that you're a dumbass that got duped repeatedly. Are you that prideful? I mean, you lurk on internet forums & fawn over dusty old goomba hard asses. I'd assume that pride & self respect have been tossed to the curb a long, long time ago. No offense, just being honest here. Your Outfit obsession is fairly notorious.

And yes, you do care. Very much. You spent months defending "the Don" (LOL), typing paragraph after paragraph, praising his name. Condemning anyone that had the audacity to talk down on him. And then when it was revealed that you, in fact, were the shit head, you had trouble admitting it. And still do.

I post here a few times a week. I'm not the one that cares lol. Again, don't try & turn this around. That type of shit may work on juveniles like nickyeyes & cookcounty, but it wont with me.

"Pencil pushing fanboys" is a perfectly apt description of you & IvyLeague.

I'll be awaiting the typically redundant "no you're the fanboy and a dick And I don't care you do" crybaby response. Per usual.

Last edited by HuronSocialAthletic; 09/08/13 04:59 PM.
Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: Dellacroce] #738935
09/08/13 05:01 PM
09/08/13 05:01 PM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Huron you accusing someone else of being a fanboy is hilarious. But maybe i am wrong and you are a real gangster because anyone from chicago can pretty much be considered connected right?lol

Oh, pipe down you whiny little shrimp. You've got a fucking henry hill quote as your signature. You're all fanboys basement dwellers who live vicariously through these goomba tough guys from the movies.

Don't try & pass your insecurities off on me. Doesn't work like that. Hell, you're still holding grudge over being clowned on by me like two months ago. For the love of tapdancing judas, let it go!
huron youve never clowned me or anybody else here. You do how ever clown your self with every ridicoulous post you make. I have quote from a fucking movie big deal. I have zero insecurities about myself. Get over yourself dude.

Dellacrotchet, pipe down, rearrange your panties, and go get me a fuckin beer. You're the definition of an insecure LCN fanboy. Clown smile

Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: funkster] #738936
09/08/13 05:08 PM
09/08/13 05:08 PM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: funkster
Huron, who is Jack Indurante? And any idea wtf Fosco is talking about with his Jack and Lou posts? lol

@funkster Indurante is a strip club owner/drug dealer that has palled around (gotten taken advantage of) with Outfit types for years. They frequented his titty bars when they were active on Mannheim rd.

The Jack & Lou's deal is exactly as it sounds.

Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: Louiebynochi] #738937
09/08/13 05:09 PM
09/08/13 05:09 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Whoa take it easy tough guy, we dont want any problems from you and the rest of the non existent grand ave crew lol

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #738938
09/08/13 05:37 PM
09/08/13 05:37 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Lol I don't think so. You're still trying to justify the Don's clown actions. You're having trouble admitting that you're a dumbass that got duped repeatedly. Are you that prideful? I mean, you lurk on internet forums & fawn over dusty old goomba hard asses. I'd assume that pride & self respect have been tossed to the curb a long, long time ago. No offense, just being honest here. Your Outfit obsession is fairly notorious.

And yes, you do care. Very much. You spent months defending "the Don" (LOL), typing paragraph after paragraph, praising his name. Condemning anyone that had the audacity to talk down on him. And then when it was revealed that you, in fact, were the shit head, you had trouble admitting it. And still do.

I post here a few times a week. I'm not the one that cares lol. Again, don't try & turn this around. That type of shit may work on juveniles like nickyeyes & cookcounty, but it wont with me.

I'll be awaiting the typically redundant "no you're the fanboy and a dick And I don't care you do" crybaby response. Per usual.

Blah blah blah. Just like in real life, no one cares what you think.

And for the record I actually grew up next to a gangster family in another state, all of whom are either dead or in jail now.

I'm "notorious" huh? Does that mean you're having private conversations about me with other posters?

Guess what that makes you; A total loser.

Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: Louiebynochi] #738939
09/08/13 05:42 PM
09/08/13 05:42 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
For the dipshits who believed Chicago was Chuckie English' "son" and defended him continuously even despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, get a clue: no one on this board takes you seriously and most of us are still laughing wink .

Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: Louiebynochi] #738940
09/08/13 05:46 PM
09/08/13 05:46 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Yeah, you guys are real badasses because you knew "The Don" in real life.

I mean, what could be more awesome than that.

Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #738941
09/08/13 05:47 PM
09/08/13 05:47 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge

Why the fuck are you even mentioning me? I had no problem with you and never defended Chicago.

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 09/08/13 05:48 PM.
Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: ChiTown] #738942
09/08/13 05:52 PM
09/08/13 05:52 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
For the dipshits who believed Chicago was Chuckie English' "son" and defended him continuously even despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, get a clue: no one on this board takes you seriously and most of us are still laughing wink .

Right on time, another fucking idiot. Let me give you a clue that no one has taken you seriously before or after this whole chicago bullshit that besides you and huron absolutley no one gives a shit about. Everyone has been laughing at you all along.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: Louiebynochi] #738943
09/08/13 05:58 PM
09/08/13 05:58 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
This thread has gotten pretty lame and no one is even talking about the Outfit, "e-lliances" notwithstanding. I personally have no interest in sniping here back and forth for no reason, so I'll offer my absence as a peace pipe and check back when there is something interesting to talk about, if that ever happens.

Peace!

Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: Louiebynochi] #738944
09/08/13 06:00 PM
09/08/13 06:00 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
^^^ agreed, im done with these fucking idiots

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Chicago Mob Teamster Union Influence [Re: Dellacroce] #738946
09/08/13 06:08 PM
09/08/13 06:08 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Looks like this thread has outlived its usefulness.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull