GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 94 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,657
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,184
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,389
Posts1,059,904
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: IvyLeague] #734367
08/13/13 10:20 PM
08/13/13 10:20 PM
S
sam2222 Offline
Wiseguy
sam2222  Offline
S
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: sam2222
I dont always weigh in so your way off there.

this my second post on here and I have been a member for a few months so you wrong again. good old thread killing fanboy destroying wiseguy. I dont post post dipshit cause I have nothing to add I dont know how many members the outfit has (neither do you) and just like all the shit chicago, you or anyone else on here has has posted its really nothing new. Taylor st was the dominant crew, aiuppa killed off the remaining guys he thought were a threat. Difronzo retreated, Sam g made a bunch of his taylor st buddies and he was aligned with paul ricca. I am over the back and forth arguing on the internet (I have better things to do , obviously you dont)thats why you say I come out from under a rock. How do you argue with someone who has no life outside of posting on mafia forums ??I just though after all the street guys you have proved wrong and to be fake, wanna be fan boys the first one that kisses your ass is now legitimate ? Too funny nice talking to you loser

You know very well I'm also referring to you always crawling out from under your rock on the other forum whenever there was a debate about the Outfit. And now you're doing it here. But you don't care about the Outfit's rep, right? rolleyes

And you know nothing about my personal life so you can quit these desperate attacks. Believe it or not, it's possible to post regularly on these forums and still do plenty of other things.

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Amen. Thanks for saying what anyone with a brain/set of nuts on here thinks.

More like anyone who has the same unrealistic image of the Chicago Outfit that you do.

Originally Posted By: StonePark
If I go ahead and “out” The Don/Elmwood Parker/Chicago I would be a jerk. Maybe not as much as he is for falsely attributing a bastard son to a deceased man who is not around to defend himself, but I would still be a jerk. I will expose him if he denies it all and carries on with his shtick after his ban is lifted, or appears elsewhere and pulls the same stunt.

Regardless of your feelings about, level of knowledge of, or area of interest in organized crime, people are on this forum because they enjoy the subject matter and want to have a voice or some kind of say in the matter. That is not a crime, and even as someone who is not pro-mafia, I totally get it. For reasons I do not understand, the guy behind these 3 profiles needs to be the expert, needs to be acknowledged as such, and insists on being arrogant and combative about it all. The Don/Elmwood Parker/Chicago can being spewing whatever mob dogma he wants using whatever screen name he wants, but as long as he is talking about the Outfit and Taylor Street and is perceived by a fair number of people as an expert, he is happy.

When it gets personal and begins to impact innocent people, it is time that he rein it in. It is time he stopped being a pompous ass that drags other people and their families through the mud while grinding his axes. You need to relax, Don. Part of me thinks you owe Chuckie English’s family an apology. Maybe ChiTown can arrange it. wink

If people feel the need to expose the guy, that's their business. The only thing I don't agree with is the obvious motive behind it for certain people here. They feel if they can discredit him on a personal level, they then can discredit what he's been saying about the status of the Outfit today. That's their real agenda here. The guy may be the biggest bullshitter in the world as far as who he is, but what he's been saying about the state of the Outfit today is correct. Despite what others wish were the case.

Wow ?? If I cared so much about the outfits rep dont you think I would have commented on the last 400 threads chicago created bashing my beloved modern day outfit ? Just so you and everyone know, I dont care if difronzo retired or if the outfit is down to 10 members. until they come out on oprah and tell us all about it neither of us will know for sure. What happened to wiseguy the all knowing exposer of fake internet street guys ?? You used to brag about busting them out and catching them in their lies.... but one kisses your ass and tells everyone how right you always are."It doesnt matter if hes fake as long as he agrees with me and kisses my ass. " And BAM the know it all gets clowned.
My point about you not having a life is nothing but accurate who the fuck else has 50,000 posts on 3 different mob forums ? answer no one ever....who has a life.
I apologize to others on this forum for the somewhat off topic comments but as long as this loser is on your forum weather Im here or not. As long as wiseguy/ ivy is here this shit will continue because that is what he is on here for. Its to kill threads, argue and attempt to prove people wrong on the internet to feel better about his pathetic life

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734369
08/13/13 10:24 PM
08/13/13 10:24 PM
H
HuronSocialAthletic Offline
Underboss
HuronSocialAthletic  Offline
H
Underboss
LOL why are you rooting for this guy to no end? He was never a great poster. He knew a lot about the Taylor St. & elmwood park crews. That's literally it. The rest was random guessing & relaying questionable information he squeezed out of who the hell knows.

They're the same person. He's sick in the head. Let it go. You've been had LOL. You're all currently defending a Guy that shat on you under The elmwoodparker moniker. Think about that for a minute. And don't give me that "I could care less" or else you wouldn't still be here defending his "honour" LOL! !!

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: sam2222] #734371
08/13/13 10:30 PM
08/13/13 10:30 PM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I dont always weigh in so your way off there.

this my second post on here and I have been a member for a few months so you wrong again. good old thread killing fanboy destroying wiseguy. I dont post post dipshit cause I have nothing to add I dont know how many members the outfit has (neither do you) and just like all the shit chicago, you or anyone else on here has has posted its really nothing new. Taylor st was the dominant crew, aiuppa killed off the remaining guys he thought were a threat. Difronzo retreated, Sam g made a bunch of his taylor st buddies and he was aligned with paul ricca. I am over the back and forth arguing on the internet (I have better things to do , obviously you dont)thats why you say I come out from under a rock. How do you argue with someone who has no life outside of posting on mafia forums ??I just though after all the street guys you have proved wrong and to be fake, wanna be fan boys the first one that kisses your ass is now legitimate ? Too funny nice talking to you loser

You know very well I'm also referring to you always crawling out from under your rock on the other forum whenever there was a debate about the Outfit. And now you're doing it here. But you don't care about the Outfit's rep, right? rolleyes

And you know nothing about my personal life so you can quit these desperate attacks. Believe it or not, it's possible to post regularly on these forums and still do plenty of other things.

Amen. Thanks for saying what anyone with a brain/set of nuts on here thinks.

More like anyone who has the same unrealistic image of the Chicago Outfit that you do.

Originally Posted By: StonePark
If I go ahead and “out” The Don/Elmwood Parker/Chicago I would be a jerk. Maybe not as much as he is for falsely attributing a bastard son to a deceased man who is not around to defend himself, but I would still be a jerk. I will expose him if he denies it all and carries on with his shtick after his ban is lifted, or appears elsewhere and pulls the same stunt.

Regardless of your feelings about, level of knowledge of, or area of interest in organized crime, people are on this forum because they enjoy the subject matter and want to have a voice or some kind of say in the matter. That is not a crime, and even as someone who is not pro-mafia, I totally get it. For reasons I do not understand, the guy behind these 3 profiles needs to be the expert, needs to be acknowledged as such, and insists on being arrogant and combative about it all. The Don/Elmwood Parker/Chicago can being spewing whatever mob dogma he wants using whatever screen name he wants, but as long as he is talking about the Outfit and Taylor Street and is perceived by a fair number of people as an expert, he is happy.

When it gets personal and begins to impact innocent people, it is time that he rein it in. It is time he stopped being a pompous ass that drags other people and their families through the mud while grinding his axes. You need to relax, Don. Part of me thinks you owe Chuckie English’s family an apology. Maybe ChiTown can arrange it. wink

If people feel the need to expose the guy, that's their business. The only thing I don't agree with is the obvious motive behind it for certain people here. They feel if they can discredit him on a personal level, they then can discredit what he's been saying about the status of the Outfit today. That's their real agenda here. The guy may be the biggest bullshitter in the world as far as who he is, but what he's been saying about the state of the Outfit today is correct. Despite what others wish were the case.

Wow ?? If I cared so much about the outfits rep dont you think I would have commented on the last 400 threads chicago created bashing my beloved modern day outfit ? Just so you and everyone know, I dont care if difronzo retired or if the outfit is down to 10 members. until they come out on oprah and tell us all about it neither of us will know for sure. What happened to wiseguy the all knowing exposer of fake internet street guys ?? You used to brag about busting them out and catching them in their lies.... but one kisses your ass and tells everyone how right you always are."It doesnt matter if hes fake as long as he agrees with me and kisses my ass. " And BAM the know it all gets clowned.
My point about you not having a life is nothing but accurate who the fuck else has 50,000 posts on 3 different mob forums ? answer no one ever....who has a life.
I apologize to others on this forum for the somewhat off topic comments but as long as this loser is on your forum weather Im here or not. As long as wiseguy/ ivy is here this shit will continue because that is what he is on here for. Its to kill threads, argue and attempt to prove people wrong on the internet to feel better about his pathetic life

100% correct. The truly funny part, is that, while under the elmwoodparker moniker, Chicago bullied/humiliated ivyleague for being a fanboy Just like everyone else does. Once he realized ivyleague was in bed with the mods, he switched up his act accordingly & kissed ivyleague/etc's ass, knowing he would cement himself within this weird, bizarre little community of "fanboys who are too cool to admit it".

Armchair soap opera LOL! !!!!

Last edited by HuronSocialAthletic; 08/13/13 10:32 PM.
Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #734374
08/13/13 10:39 PM
08/13/13 10:39 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
100% correct. The truly funny part, is that, while under the elmwoodparker moniker, Chicago bullied/humiliated ivyleague for being a fanboy Just like everyone else does. Once he realized ivyleague was in bed with the mods, he switched up his act accordingly & kissed ivyleague/etc's ass, knowing he would cement himself within this weird, bizarre little community of "fanboys who are too cool to admit it".

I assure you that he's not in bed with the mods here. I am sick and tired of the trouble that both these pissers have created with their fan clubs. Time to start giving the boot to those of you who encourage this sandbox shit.

You guys want to discuss OC? Fine, do that. You guys want to gossip about members' personalities? Find another message board! Starting now the choice won't be yours.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #736927
08/26/13 07:34 PM
08/26/13 07:34 PM
G
GilScottHeron Offline
Wiseguy
GilScottHeron  Offline
G
Wiseguy
this is one of the best threads ive read anywhere

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #736954
08/26/13 09:37 PM
08/26/13 09:37 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Too bad the best poster left.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737196
08/28/13 10:54 AM
08/28/13 10:54 AM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
So boys what was the final verdict here?

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737212
08/28/13 11:43 AM
08/28/13 11:43 AM
F
funkster Offline
Underboss
funkster  Offline
F
Underboss
Anyone listen to last weeks ANP podcast? Some good stuff about Aiuppa and Tony Cap in there.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737251
08/28/13 01:33 PM
08/28/13 01:33 PM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
Final verdict: the username 'Chicago' = 'The Don't of American News Post fame (or shame)

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: funkster] #737258
08/28/13 01:52 PM
08/28/13 01:52 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: funkster
Anyone listen to last weeks ANP podcast? Some good stuff about Aiuppa and Tony Cap in there.

They have never been more entertaining than they are now. Mags and Frank are outright hilarious and their Outfit stories are fascinating. I loved this week's podcast with Celozzi and Portillo. Mags sports predictions are also spot-on.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: ChiTown] #737261
08/28/13 02:00 PM
08/28/13 02:00 PM
F
funkster Offline
Underboss
funkster  Offline
F
Underboss
I'm curious about why the hiatus. Wonder if things were getting a little sticky talking about guys who are alive? I also asked Fosco to ask Mags when the last group of guys were made and he said he would....didn't bring it up though. Wonder if they discussed not bringing up current stuff while they were on hiatus.

Last edited by funkster; 08/28/13 02:01 PM.
Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737271
08/28/13 02:46 PM
08/28/13 02:46 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Yeah I would assume that is the case. Mags is a good guy and shouldn't do things that put him in sticky situations. You could almost hear him shit himself when Albie Vena was brought up. I think he's already made the point that the Outfit remains active and structured. That's probably about as far as he's willing to go. IMO, that's OK and the stories/anecdotes/history is just fine with me.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #737280
08/28/13 04:07 PM
08/28/13 04:07 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Final verdict: the username 'Chicago' = 'The Don't of American News Post fame (or shame)

You are wrong about that. I can't tell you why because it was told to me in confidentiality, but just know something: Every time you post that, you are reposting something that is not true.

You can disagree with Chicago until you are blue in the face, but I find it very telling that you have to resort to promoting some kind of bizarre slander on him to make yourself feel better.

Clearly getting whatever kind of advantage you feel you get by saying that over and over is more important to you than veracity.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: jonnynonos] #737288
08/28/13 04:29 PM
08/28/13 04:29 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: jonnynonos

You are wrong about that. I can't tell you why because it was told to me in confidentiality, but just know something: Every time you post that, you are reposting something that is not true.

You can disagree with Chicago until you are blue in the face, but I find it very telling that you have to resort to promoting some kind of bizarre slander on him to make yourself feel better.

Clearly getting whatever kind of advantage you feel you get by saying that over and over is more important to you than veracity.

You're wrong nonose. He admitted that it was a lie on the black hand forum.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737289
08/28/13 04:30 PM
08/28/13 04:30 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
He admitted what was a lie? What was the exact wording?

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: jonnynonos] #737291
08/28/13 04:34 PM
08/28/13 04:34 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
He admitted what was a lie? What was the exact wording?

That he and elmwoodparker were the same person and he isn't Chuckie English's son.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737292
08/28/13 04:39 PM
08/28/13 04:39 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Can you post his post?

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737294
08/28/13 04:41 PM
08/28/13 04:41 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
hes right jonny, he just came out and said it the other day, he said something like his opinion on the outfit changed so he changed his handle name or something, lets not wste anymore time talking about it.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737295
08/28/13 04:42 PM
08/28/13 04:42 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: "Chicago"
I do apologize for saying I was the son of Chuckie English. That was wrong and I shouldn't have done it, but it was good bait for Chi Town and that other idiot over there to bait them into trying to prove how strong the Grand Avene crew is and to start their investigation if Chuckie English really had a son. It was funny how a couple guys took it so personally.

It was wrong of me but it did prove a point. No one really knows for sure who anybody is on any of these anonymous Blogs. What you should do is read the postings and comment on them rather than trying to make something personal out of it, especially when it has nothing to do with you.

Grand Ave 420 was so predictable as are a couple other guys over there. He was so jealous of my following and he hates Wise Guy/ Ivy because Wise Guy is like a human Computer who has actually read and researched things like an agent unlike these other fanboys who think and want the Outfit to be like it was 35 years ago. I used to be that way and then grew out of it. I enjoy debating with a couple of those guys who want so desperately to prove that the Outfit is still big and mighty. The funny thing about it is that if these guys really want to help the Outfit, they should stop trying to prove at all cost that it is powerful. if anything, they should do the opposite. That's how stupid and egotistical a couple of these guys are about it. They have equated their entire self worth as a person with how powerful the Outfit is today.
I can tell you that the last thing any of these guys want is their name being associated with activity. it's better and in many cases more accurate to say they are retired or have retreated from the street rackets.

Lastly, I was The Don on Anp until I discovered that Joe Fosco was lying about his extortion story.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737296
08/28/13 04:50 PM
08/28/13 04:50 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Wow, well, if that is right, and it seems so, I apologize.

He told me, in that case, a very elaborate lie over PM that seemed believable.

That has to be one of the lamest things I've ever heard.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: jonnynonos] #737301
08/28/13 04:54 PM
08/28/13 04:54 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Wow, well, if that is right, and it seems so, I apologize.

He told me, in that case, a very elaborate lie over PM that seemed believable.

That has to be one of the lamest things I've ever heard.

Once I heard he had the same ip as EP I knew it was a lie. Can't believe who people say they are on these boards.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737303
08/28/13 05:03 PM
08/28/13 05:03 PM
F
funkster Offline
Underboss
funkster  Offline
F
Underboss
"He was jealous of my following"? "I used to be like that but grew out of it"? So after saying something for x amount of years he changed his mind after a month if posting on a message board? Wow....real lame.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737304
08/28/13 05:06 PM
08/28/13 05:06 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
He actually explained that as well, in a way that seemed to make sense, though it appears to have also been a lie!

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737305
08/28/13 05:17 PM
08/28/13 05:17 PM
Illinois
F_white Offline
Underboss
F_white  Offline
Underboss
Illinois
The shit people do online that f*ck up all to prove a point,SAD SAD SAD.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: funkster] #737306
08/28/13 05:19 PM
08/28/13 05:19 PM
S
StonePark Offline
Button
StonePark  Offline
S
Button
Originally Posted By: funkster
"He was jealous of my following"? "I used to be like that but grew out of it"? So after saying something for x amount of years he changed his mind after a month if posting on a message board? Wow....real lame.

I told you that I know this guy in real life. It was painfully obvious who he is from the very beginning. I'm surprised--I would assume most people actually from Chicago would have figured it out pretty quickly. Some of you guys probably know him (or at least of him), too. His knowledge of the old days is decent, but he's a no-info mob gawker just like anyone else on the internet these days. If he ever gets uppity with you again, mention 'the fab four' and that should shut him up pretty quick.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737308
08/28/13 05:24 PM
08/28/13 05:24 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
If I asked any of you suckers to PM me your credit card info so I could "check to ensure it was safe," would you do it? smile

Just breakin' balls. Seeing that obituary for Chuckie and his wife should have been enough to believe this guy (kid) was lyin' through his teeth. I got banned for callin' him out on it too.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737321
08/28/13 06:21 PM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
"Every time you repeat that, You are repeating something that isn't true"

Fuck outta here with that shit. No one was jealous of that sociopathic clown, and no one disagreed with him.

I just can't stand a liar/fraud. That kid's the definition. The way he had You people reeling was priceless.

Really though, Someone should have pulled up the kid's skirt a lot sooner.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737323
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
"My current source on the GAC is Rocky Lombardo"

ohwell

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #737328
08/28/13 06:36 PM
08/28/13 06:36 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
"Every time you repeat that, You are repeating something that isn't true"

Fuck outta here with that shit. No one was jealous of that sociopathic clown, and no one disagreed with him.

I just can't stand a liar/fraud. That kid's the definition. The way he had You people reeling was priceless.

Really though, Someone should have pulled up the kid's skirt a lot sooner.

I honestly didn't care if he was Chuckie English's kid. That had absolutely no bearing on what I thought of his postings.

For what it's worth, since apparently he is the Don, I always thought the Don was in fact one of the most informed people on ANP.

However, obviously, if someone is, as you say, a sociopathic liar, the better they are at it the more believable they sound, so I suppose it's possible The Don's posts are also strewn with outright falseheads.

All that stuff over there about who was in what crew in what month of whichever year never interested me at all.

I did not think anything of Chicago on a personal level; this is an Internet message board. I have a very full life and career outside of it.

I did like and agree with many of his postings.

Anyway, again, my apologies as I was apparently very wrong.

If I told you guys what he told me his excuse was for the ISP thing, you would be rolling over in stitches.

Last edited by jonnynonos; 08/28/13 06:39 PM.
Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #737329
08/28/13 06:38 PM
08/28/13 06:38 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
It was very bizarre how he did not come out and say "I am Chuckie English's kid" but instead insinuated it knowing that many people would figure it out.

I mean... to take the time to do that... it is just odd.

But, c'est la vie.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull