GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 544 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,123
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,384
Posts1,059,727
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: Five_Felonies] #737109
08/27/13 07:49 PM
08/27/13 07:49 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
Israel has the best army in the world outside of the US.

i disagree, that distinction easily belongs to the brits.

What in 1955? The Brits are a complete joke today- a disintegrating welfare society with a two bit military. They don't even have kids anymore and have to bring in shit tons of immigrants to fill their ranks.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #737111
08/27/13 07:50 PM
08/27/13 07:50 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you. The Israeli's are tough, smart, tactical and have the resources. I am not saying the two would ever go at it. I am just saying, if I was a bookie, i'd put my money on the Israelis. Those are some tough sob's.
See yom kippur and 6 day wars. Despite being outnumbered, they have always found a way to win.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 08/27/13 07:54 PM.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #737112
08/27/13 07:57 PM
08/27/13 07:57 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss

Peace and love peace and love. Either same something of consequence or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You are talking as if your posts were of consequence. Just shouting "hooray the Israelians and the USA, fuck the arabs!" isn't much more meaningful than saying "peace and love", as you put it, so you may SHUT THE FUCK UP as well with you belligerent attitude.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 08/27/13 08:00 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #737114
08/27/13 08:04 PM
08/27/13 08:04 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Actually Dwalin thats actually a much more practical policy than peace and love. Your right, lets hug these terrorist fucks, maybe if we suck their dicks hard enough they won't hate us. Oh wait, the only way they won't hate us is if we convert to Islam thereby aleviating ourselves of the plague that is Infidel status.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 08/27/13 08:05 PM.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #737116
08/27/13 08:06 PM
08/27/13 08:06 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
what would the israeli's be without the boatloads of money, technology, and training that we have given them?

besides the US, who has the best navy in the world? it sure isn't israel! the UK has a tremendously powerful and technologically advanced airforce. the royal marines might be a small fighting force but they are extremely well trained. their intelligence networks have been the model that all other western nations have followed. they were responsible for basically coming up with the concept of "special forces", and to this day a very strong agrument can be made that the SAS are the very best. now take all of that and combine it with one of the most battle-hardened forces in the world with regards to everything from anti-terrorism to special ops to large-scale conventional warfare. honestly, anyone who things that israel would even stand a chance against the UK in a conventional war scenario should take a huge step back and re-evaluate things.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #737117
08/27/13 08:07 PM
08/27/13 08:07 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Actually Dwalin thats actually a much more practical policy than peace and love. Your right, lets hug these terrorist fucks, maybe if we suck their dicks hard enough they won't hate us. Oh wait, the only way they won't hate us is if we convert to Islam thereby aleviating ourselves of the plague that is Infidel status.

No need to go from one extreme to another. Not bombing every country whose politicians and terrorists you have problems with doesn't equal to suck their dicks.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #737119
08/27/13 08:12 PM
08/27/13 08:12 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
There you go Five, show your animosity for the Jewish state. I knew it was hidden in there somewhere.
I never said shit about who would win, I just said I think Israel would have a shot in a hypo scenario which will likely never occur, unless the Arabs keep taking over as they are already doing.
And for me to school you on what Israel brings to the table would be difficult for a guy like you. How bout Intellect, how bout a functioning economy not built on Oil? How bout not raping and pillaging their own people like all these sultan arabs do. Yea, these arab countries have great stable economies.

And for the record, I think the US should stop giving aid to all these countries. It would allow Israel to do what is necessary to these guys, without intervention from the US.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 08/27/13 08:14 PM.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #737127
08/27/13 08:43 PM
08/27/13 08:43 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
There you go Five, show your animosity for the Jewish state. I knew it was hidden in there somewhere

seeing how you don't like or agree with my statement as far as military power goes, i guess its only fair to frame me as anti jewish. are you a dontomasso alt? lol if you want to educate me, or anybody else with your amazing worldly knowledge, either present your facts, or shut up.

for the record, i don't give a shit what happens to israel. they are no saints, and are directly responsible for a great deal of the problems in the middle east. on top of that, i'm sick and tired of us as a country having to flood them with money. let them do what they want, let the cards fall where they may, i don't care.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: Five_Felonies] #737130
08/27/13 10:01 PM
08/27/13 10:01 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

to keep the military industrial complex going strong, pure and simple. to delve a bit deeper into it, the majority of the western world is sick to hell of our constant war, so as of right now we have neither the world support or the domestic support to put "boots on the ground". that sure can change though if assad is taken out of the picture and the "terrorists", who we are now backing, take over. it then becomes much easier to spin it that going in is necessary to stop AQ and keep us safe. sadly, most of the idiots in this country will go along with that narrative, some people just never learn.

all that aside, this latest "chemical weapons" attack reeks of bullshit to me. first off, how do we even know these weapons were used, because we were shown some pictures of dead children and told so? second, even if they were used, how can we be sure it was the assad regime that used them? again, because we were told so. why would the assad regime, who have stabalized the situation to a degree in recent weeks, use chemical weapons when the west has said on numerous occasions that they would intervene if that was the case? the answer, i doubt he would and this is nothing more than more propaganda being shoved down our throats, truely sickening! if chemical weapons were used, my money would be that it was the rebels, possibly with some shady backing. when i hear this kind of shit, my mind asks me who benefits the most from an attack, and in this case the answer is as plain as day.

Why would a lefty like Obama care about keeping the military-industrial complex going? It's easy to believe that Assad did, in fact, use chemical weapons on his people.

Yes I said it right, the UN pussies. You know the ones that hid while being shot at in Syria? That should be enough to wipe the assholes off the Earth there but yet the UN wants more evidence. WTF?

Originally Posted By: vinnietootpicks26
Please let Iran do that so we can get rid of these fuckers once and for all. When are people going to realize that these fucks are the problem. Israel is the only place in that part of the world that is worth anything.

+1

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
I'm with you again Vinnie, I wish Iran would have the balls to try to go to war with Israel. Many people don't realize that if we let Israel loose they would wipe most of those Middle Eastern countries off the map. They are begging to do it and as usual the U.S. is holding them back. I honestly hope for once we let them fight, as they would embarrass Iran in a full out war. We have had plenty of war games with Israel and their fighter pilots are some of the best out there. Please Iran buck up and watch what happens!

+1

Israeli military > British military

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #737131
08/27/13 10:07 PM
08/27/13 10:07 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Five. Why would I waste my time presenting facts to you? WE both know your gonna hate for no reason. You want to defund Israel but not the arab countries we give millions too? Why not?
Case settled. If you want to defund the Jews, and not the Arabs then you are an Jew hater, plane and simple. If you want to defund everyone then thats fine, ill believe you do not hate Jews. But if they truly de-funded everyone, Israel would wipe the floor with all these arabs. If you think differently, that is your right, but in time we will see whats what.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 08/27/13 10:13 PM.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #737132
08/27/13 10:11 PM
08/27/13 10:11 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
The Brits are still mostly white Little Nicky last I checked the number was 85 percent ethnic British. But it's true a lot of the European countries have had Arab and African immigrants come into the country. Not necessarily a bad thing.

I also wouldn't discount the UK. These are the people who fought against Hitler to the last man in WW2 and stuck it out until the US came along. They still have a formidable military and navy and their special forces are some of the best in the world along with ours and the Israelis.

Personally, I would love to see Iran get wiped off the map. Let them try those backward ass fundamentalists. Israel's been dying to let them have it, I say let em. It's no loss. Right now, Syria just needs to be stabilized badly.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: IvyLeague] #737135
08/27/13 10:16 PM
08/27/13 10:16 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Enough said. The strongest two militaries in the world are the USA and Israel. Its a fact.
God bless America. I hope that we put a world of hurt on these assholes without losing one soldier.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 08/27/13 10:22 PM.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #737137
08/27/13 10:22 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Why would a lefty like Obama care about keeping the military-industrial complex going?

because its not a left/right issue at all, its a money issue plain and simple. as we have seen over the past few decades, both sides are guilty of selling out to those in positions of great financial power.

Five. Why would I waste my time presenting facts to you? WE both know your gonna hate for no reason. You want to defund Israel but not the arab countries we give millions too? Why not?
Case settled. If you want to defund the Jews, and not the Arabs then you are an anti semite. plane and simple. If you want to defund everyone than thats fine, ill believe you dont hate. But if tey truly defunded, Israel would wipe the floor with all these A-RAB fucks.

look how silly you are. this whole "argument" started because i said that i believed that the british military is more capable than the israeli military, nothing more, nothing less. i stated some of the reasons why i felt the way i do. where did i say that i believed we should only fund one side or the other? let me save you the trouble, i didn't. we should stop all foreign aid imo, we simply don't have the money at this point and we should worry about the people suffering here before taking up some misguided political objectives elsewhere in the world disguised as "foreign aid", "humanitarian aid" or whatever other silly spin those in power wish to put on it. let me say again, please share whatever info/reasons you may have that might differ from the views that i've expressed, thats generally how a debate works.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #737138
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

Enough said. Five is standing on one leg praying that Israel is weak.

Come on that's not fair. FF is a good man. I think that the tension in the middle east is mostly from the Arabs not putting up and shutting up about Palestine. Israel can't let their guard down or else they can kiss their nation good-bye. But just because he thinks differently doesn't mean he's an anti-Semite. Don't jump to conclusions

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #737142
08/27/13 10:29 PM
08/27/13 10:29 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Five. YOu said and I quote; "on top of that, i'm sick and tired of us as a country having to flood them with money. let them do what they want, let the cards fall where they may, i don't care." That pretty strong man. I didn't see you mention any other country but Israel. Whats your argument? That Israel is at fault for the problems in the Middle east? Thats such a ridiculous statement that its not even worth a response. Really?
Let me guess, you think Israel knocked down the towers.
It's not silly to spot out a hater and reveal him for what he his.
So you think that Israels military is weaker than Britain. Fine. But I think there is much more going on here than just numbers.
See the 6 day war. The yom kippur war when the Arabs attacked Israel on the holiest day of the Jewish calendar when every jew in Israel was in Synagogue. Who won that one?
Whatever,
I have no animosity towards you. Agree to disagree.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 08/27/13 10:29 PM.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #737143
08/27/13 10:41 PM
08/27/13 10:41 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Five. YOu said and I quote; "on top of that, i'm sick and tired of us as a country having to flood them with money. let them do what they want, let the cards fall where they may, i don't care."

correct, but i sure didn't follow it up with anything like "we should give all of the foreign aid marked for israel to palestine instead so that the can get rid of them". my point is, and has been pretty simple and consistent: the middle- east is a powder keg that has already exploded due to people on all sides. we have no business getting involved. we don't have the money to get involved. we should fix the countless problems over here before going around as the policemen of the world proclaiming ourselves the keepers of all that is right and just. i'm sick of it. i'm sick of the constant war. i'm sick of living in a country where i feel the economy is bound to implode. i'm sick of this highschool like "click" attitude that we have employed to no end over the years that leaves us no other option than to side with our "friends" even when we weren't directly involved with the problem in the first place. i'm sick of living in a country that always thinks they are on the right side when violence is concerned. i'm sick of all of the countless lies, deceit, and abuses of our freedoms here at home shoved down our throats all done or directly attributed to the problems in the middle-east.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #737157
08/28/13 03:52 AM
08/28/13 03:52 AM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Russian Army > All your pussy armies

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: LittleNicky] #737169
08/28/13 08:31 AM
08/28/13 08:31 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

What in 1955? The Brits are a complete joke today- a disintegrating welfare society with a two bit military. They don't even have kids anymore and have to bring in shit tons of immigrants to fill their ranks.

Thanks for that expert opinion mate. I don't know where you get your info from?? You may be right about a big surge in immigration into our country but none of them are in the Army.

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #737205
08/28/13 11:28 AM
08/28/13 11:28 AM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
The Brits are still mostly white Little Nicky last I checked the number was 85 percent ethnic British. But it's true a lot of the European countries have had Arab and African immigrants come into the country. Not necessarily a bad thing.

I also wouldn't discount the UK. These are the people who fought against Hitler to the last man in WW2 and stuck it out until the US came along. They still have a formidable military and navy and their special forces are some of the best in the world along with ours and the Israelis.

Personally, I would love to see Iran get wiped off the map. Let them try those backward ass fundamentalists. Israel's been dying to let them have it, I say let em. It's no loss. Right now, Syria just needs to be stabilized badly.

Look at europe demographics across the board, the place is a disaster. Germany will shrink by 20 percent over the next few decades because nobody has kids. Who is going to pay for the social programs in these places?

The arab immigration is also disaster. nothing like bringing people from the 7th century to a modern society to engage in anti-gay stuff, honor killings and putting down women. Many are on welfare. But I guess when the third worlders do it its cultural diversity and wonderful.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #737210
08/28/13 11:37 AM
08/28/13 11:37 AM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Did you know the British navy is the only one with glass bottom ships?
That and the French. Bunch a tools.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 08/28/13 11:45 AM.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #737230
08/28/13 12:43 PM
08/28/13 12:43 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
It would allow Israel to do what is necessary to these guys, without intervention from the US.

DING! That hit it right on the head. We could only dream of that one happening. It sure would be nice though.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #737235
08/28/13 12:53 PM
08/28/13 12:53 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

Thanks for that expert opinion mate. I don't know where you get your info from?? You may be right about a big surge in immigration into our country but none of them are in the Army.

Don't get your knickers in a twist, Yogi, sadly there is a coterie of new "people" on the boards who make up their "facts" as they are going along.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #737236
08/28/13 12:55 PM
08/28/13 12:55 PM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Did you know the British navy is the only one with glass bottom ships?
That and the French. Bunch a tools.

Whoosh!!!! Hilarious.

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #737255
08/28/13 01:43 PM
08/28/13 01:43 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Israel is a great Army. Best intelligence is Mossad outside of the CIA. They got agents wacking people in Iran. When was the last time British intelligence wacked a chemical weapons scientist in Iran? Seriously, you guys sit on your fucking hands and placate these zealots while they take over your country. Disgraceful.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: dontomasso] #737256
08/28/13 01:48 PM
08/28/13 01:48 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Quote:

Don't get your knickers in a twist, Yogi, sadly there is a coterie of new "people" on the boards who make up their "facts" as they are going along. [/quote]

If you and British buddy could read correctly- i was talking about British society in general and not the military. As he conceded, the birth rates are so low now and they rely increasingly on arabs/pakis/etc to fill their working ranks. Those kind of demographics are part and parcel with a society in decline.

Read What to Expect When No One's Expecting- dont worry Britian isn't allow in this issue.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #737259
08/28/13 01:58 PM
08/28/13 01:58 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Israel is a great Army. Best intelligence is Mossad outside of the CIA. They got agents wacking people in Iran. When was the last time British intelligence wacked a chemical weapons scientist in Iran? Seriously, you guys sit on your fucking hands and placate these zealots while they take over your country. Disgraceful.

Seriously dude that's fucked up. I'm not seeing zealots taking over Britain they are a strong ally and friend to the US for many years. Show some respect

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #737264
08/28/13 02:06 PM
08/28/13 02:06 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Seriously dude that's fucked up. I'm not seeing zealots taking over Britain they are a strong ally and friend to the US for many years. Show some respect

Ask the IRA and The Falklands how weak the UK is.
Ask the CIA and MOssad how bad British intelligence is.
Please stop making things up to prove your points. This isnt Fox.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: DE NIRO] #737265
08/28/13 02:11 PM
08/28/13 02:11 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Good one. Anyways, when was the last time you were in Britain JoeSchmo? I have been there, and France recently. I cant tell you, it is not safe to walk with a yarmulka in many places. Not that you give a fuck anyways.

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #737269
08/28/13 02:41 PM
08/28/13 02:41 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Good one. Anyways, when was the last time you were in Britain JoeSchmo? I have been there, and France recently. I cant tell you, it is not safe to walk with a yarmulka in many places. Not that you give a fuck anyways.

I was in Britain five years ago actually. Great place, I enjoyed my time there, love the people. Instead of being a douche bag why don't you show some gratitude to the UK, who are by no means weak or going down the shitter. I have the utmost respect for the British and it's people, military and it's intelligence. I also care greatly about the Israeli state, so don't put words in my mouth okay?

Re: US "Ready To Invade" another Country [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #737276
08/28/13 03:45 PM
08/28/13 03:45 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
What a silly non-argument. The Israelis and the Brits are our two greatest allies. Period.

But I don't think anyone can argue the fact that Europe is going down the toilet in terms of the economy and their desperate need for immigration. And being that Western Europe has always been a bellwether for America, we shouldn't be so glib about it. It's not so much that it can happen to us, it's that it's already happening to us. It's no fucking joke.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull