GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (The_Marble_Guy, Turnbull), 272 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,590
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,062
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,515
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,364
Posts1,059,421
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734148
08/13/13 10:59 AM
08/13/13 10:59 AM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
"Well, that escalated quickly."

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: StonePark] #734239
08/13/13 03:25 PM
08/13/13 03:25 PM
ATL
SilentPartnerz Offline
Capo
SilentPartnerz  Offline
Capo
ATL
Originally Posted By: StonePark
Originally Posted By: bobbytran
So Chicago, the Don, Elmwood Parker, are the same person? And he is indeed not this Chuckie English son?

Yes, "they" are the same people, and, no, he is not Chuckie English's son for all the reasons enumerated by ChiTown and more. Not sure where anyone else on here lives, or who knows who, but there are plenty of people who lurk on here and ANP who are appalled (and curiously entertained) by his claims and antics. It turns out, people do not like it when "Chicago" name drops and takes liberties with family histories. I could shut this whole debate down right now by typing two simple words: a first and last name (and I not talking about Joseph Lombardi). The truth would come out, and I'm guessing that would be the end of his message board days for a long time.

Please Stone Park, Please type the names and expose this guy. Complete this lame ass soap opera once and for all. PLEASE!!!

"Three can keep a secret..if two are dead."
Calogero Minacore
Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: SilentPartnerz] #734254
08/13/13 05:01 PM
08/13/13 05:01 PM
S
StonePark Offline
Button
StonePark  Offline
S
Button
If I go ahead and “out” The Don/Elmwood Parker/Chicago I would be a jerk. Maybe not as much as he is for falsely attributing a bastard son to a deceased man who is not around to defend himself, but I would still be a jerk. I will expose him if he denies it all and carries on with his shtick after his ban is lifted, or appears elsewhere and pulls the same stunt.

Regardless of your feelings about, level of knowledge of, or area of interest in organized crime, people are on this forum because they enjoy the subject matter and want to have a voice or some kind of say in the matter. That is not a crime, and even as someone who is not pro-mafia, I totally get it. For reasons I do not understand, the guy behind these 3 profiles needs to be the expert, needs to be acknowledged as such, and insists on being arrogant and combative about it all. The Don/Elmwood Parker/Chicago can being spewing whatever mob dogma he wants using whatever screen name he wants, but as long as he is talking about the Outfit and Taylor Street and is perceived by a fair number of people as an expert, he is happy.

When it gets personal and begins to impact innocent people, it is time that he rein it in. It is time he stopped being a pompous ass that drags other people and their families through the mud while grinding his axes. You need to relax, Don. Part of me thinks you owe Chuckie English’s family an apology. Maybe ChiTown can arrange it. wink

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734255
08/13/13 05:09 PM
08/13/13 05:09 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: sam2222
I dont always weigh in so your way off there.

this my second post on here and I have been a member for a few months so you wrong again. good old thread killing fanboy destroying wiseguy. I dont post post dipshit cause I have nothing to add I dont know how many members the outfit has (neither do you) and just like all the shit chicago, you or anyone else on here has has posted its really nothing new. Taylor st was the dominant crew, aiuppa killed off the remaining guys he thought were a threat. Difronzo retreated, Sam g made a bunch of his taylor st buddies and he was aligned with paul ricca. I am over the back and forth arguing on the internet (I have better things to do , obviously you dont)thats why you say I come out from under a rock. How do you argue with someone who has no life outside of posting on mafia forums ??I just though after all the street guys you have proved wrong and to be fake, wanna be fan boys the first one that kisses your ass is now legitimate ? Too funny nice talking to you loser

You know very well I'm also referring to you always crawling out from under your rock on the other forum whenever there was a debate about the Outfit. And now you're doing it here. But you don't care about the Outfit's rep, right? rolleyes

And you know nothing about my personal life so you can quit these desperate attacks. Believe it or not, it's possible to post regularly on these forums and still do plenty of other things.

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Amen. Thanks for saying what anyone with a brain/set of nuts on here thinks.

More like anyone who has the same unrealistic image of the Chicago Outfit that you do.

If I go ahead and “out” The Don/Elmwood Parker/Chicago I would be a jerk. Maybe not as much as he is for falsely attributing a bastard son to a deceased man who is not around to defend himself, but I would still be a jerk. I will expose him if he denies it all and carries on with his shtick after his ban is lifted, or appears elsewhere and pulls the same stunt.

Regardless of your feelings about, level of knowledge of, or area of interest in organized crime, people are on this forum because they enjoy the subject matter and want to have a voice or some kind of say in the matter. That is not a crime, and even as someone who is not pro-mafia, I totally get it. For reasons I do not understand, the guy behind these 3 profiles needs to be the expert, needs to be acknowledged as such, and insists on being arrogant and combative about it all. The Don/Elmwood Parker/Chicago can being spewing whatever mob dogma he wants using whatever screen name he wants, but as long as he is talking about the Outfit and Taylor Street and is perceived by a fair number of people as an expert, he is happy.

When it gets personal and begins to impact innocent people, it is time that he rein it in. It is time he stopped being a pompous ass that drags other people and their families through the mud while grinding his axes. You need to relax, Don. Part of me thinks you owe Chuckie English’s family an apology. Maybe ChiTown can arrange it. wink

If people feel the need to expose the guy, that's their business. The only thing I don't agree with is the obvious motive behind it for certain people here. They feel if they can discredit him on a personal level, they then can discredit what he's been saying about the status of the Outfit today. That's their real agenda here. The guy may be the biggest bullshitter in the world as far as who he is, but what he's been saying about the state of the Outfit today is correct. Despite what others wish were the case.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734264
08/13/13 05:27 PM
08/13/13 05:27 PM
F
FriedRavioliFarts Offline
Made Member
FriedRavioliFarts  Offline
F
Made Member

I think we should sit around and play this so we don't have anymore incidents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDL1Yq753KM

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: IvyLeague] #734268
08/13/13 05:45 PM
08/13/13 05:45 PM
H
HuronSocialAthletic Offline
Underboss
HuronSocialAthletic  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: sam2222
I dont always weigh in so your way off there.

this my second post on here and I have been a member for a few months so you wrong again. good old thread killing fanboy destroying wiseguy. I dont post post dipshit cause I have nothing to add I dont know how many members the outfit has (neither do you) and just like all the shit chicago, you or anyone else on here has has posted its really nothing new. Taylor st was the dominant crew, aiuppa killed off the remaining guys he thought were a threat. Difronzo retreated, Sam g made a bunch of his taylor st buddies and he was aligned with paul ricca. I am over the back and forth arguing on the internet (I have better things to do , obviously you dont)thats why you say I come out from under a rock. How do you argue with someone who has no life outside of posting on mafia forums ??I just though after all the street guys you have proved wrong and to be fake, wanna be fan boys the first one that kisses your ass is now legitimate ? Too funny nice talking to you loser

You know very well I'm also referring to you always crawling out from under your rock on the other forum whenever there was a debate about the Outfit. And now you're doing it here. But you don't care about the Outfit's rep, right? rolleyes

And you know nothing about my personal life so you can quit these desperate attacks. Believe it or not, it's possible to post regularly on these forums and still do plenty of other things.

Amen. Thanks for saying what anyone with a brain/set of nuts on here thinks.

More like anyone who has the same unrealistic image of the Chicago Outfit that you do.

If people feel the need to expose the guy, that's their business. The only thing I don't agree with is the obvious motive behind it for certain people here. They feel if they can discredit him on a personal level, they then can discredit what he's been saying about the status of the Outfit today. That's their real agenda here. The guy may be the biggest bullshitter in the world as far as who he is, but what he's been saying about the state of the Outfit today is correct. Despite what others wish were the case.

Lol wow. Here we go again. Honestly, don't you ever grow weary of this?

As usual, grasping for straws...grasping for air, actually. There is literally nothing whatsoever to be grasped. You're still bitter about guys like Sam, chitown, & I bullying you/clowning on you from way back. That's what this is all about. The endless paragraphs of self-righteous nonsense & incoherent drivel. What is the point? You'll never, ever "win", whatever it is that you're fighting for. And we're all curious: just what the heck is it that you're trying to get across? Please copy & paste concrete proof of anyone claiming that the Chicago Outfit is an all encompassing super power that controls the inner workings of Cook County, etc. You can't, because it was never, ever stated by anyone. You're still mad because of the bullying. That's pretty pathetic, but at the very least, be man enough to admit that that's what you're bitter about. It has absolutely nothing to do with anyone making any outlandish claims in regards to the modern Chicago Outfit, and you know it. Otherwise, display some motherfucking proof, kid.

Chicago/the Don/whatever he wants to call himself is a liar & a fraud, and lives vicariously through some odd family member that he had way back when, who was probably loosely associated with the Taylor St people in one way or another. He lives to trump up the old Outfit, and trash the modern one. This has been his MO for years now. He is Not related or in contact with any figures of any type of remote significance. He was exposed by Chicago, panicked, and blew up. He is also completely & utterly ignorant in regards to the structure/inner workings of the modern Chicago Outfit. Everything he contributes is to be taken with three can liners of salt.

I laughed heartily to myself When he name dropped fucking Rocky Lombardo the martial arts instructor. Rocky isn't a gangster & could give a shit about what the Outfit does, but if this The Don character ever tried to get friendly with him, he'd get his nose broken. Just to give you an idea of how deep This Guy's lies & fake aliases have penetrated.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734272
08/13/13 05:55 PM
08/13/13 05:55 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
This is all getting a bit dramatic, but was Chicago banned again or has he just disappeared?

Anyway... it's an Internet bulletin board. Everything said on it should be taken with a (big) grain of salt.

I personally don't believe "outing" anyone is appropriate under most circumstances, but whatever blows your hair back.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734273
08/13/13 06:00 PM
08/13/13 06:00 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Chicago and chitown have a 2 week suspension

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #734275
08/13/13 06:02 PM
08/13/13 06:02 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Indeed I do. But the legion of Chicago fan boys never ends.

Quote:
As usual, grasping for straws...grasping for air, actually. There is literally nothing whatsoever to be grasped. You're still bitter about guys like Sam, chitown, & I bullying you/clowning on you from way back. That's what this is all about.

Except they don't clown me and I'm willing to bet you can't give me any good examples of them doing so. You guys all have one thing in common - an outdated, unrealistic view of the Chicago mob that is largely based on wishful thinking. And no matter how much contradictory evidence gets put in front of you guys, you won't believe it because you don't want to believe it. That's the source of the problems between us.

Quote:
The endless paragraphs of self-righteous nonsense & incoherent drivel. What is the point? You'll never, ever "win", whatever it is that you're fighting for. And we're all curious: just what the heck is it that you're trying to get across? Please copy & paste concrete proof of anyone claiming that the Chicago Outfit is an all encompassing super power that controls the inner workings of Cook County, etc. You can't, because it was never, ever stated by anyone.

I don't have access to the other forum anymore (you can probably guess which one I'm talking about) but ChiTown (who went by Fratto89) over there claimed that the Outfit still had the city of Chicago in an iron grip. rolleyes

You, yourself, started in with the bullshit from the very start. You claimed "no one" ever thought Mike Sarno was ever the Outfit's acting boss despite the feds indicting him as such. But apparently, you not only speak for everyone in Chicago, you know more than the FBI. rolleyes

Quote:
You're still mad because of the bullying. That's pretty pathetic, but at the very least, be man enough to admit that that's what you're bitter about. It has absolutely nothing to do with anyone making any outlandish claims in regards to the modern Chicago Outfit, and you know it. Otherwise, display some motherfucking proof, kid.

Quit flattering yourself. You guys couldn't bully Shirley Temple.

Quote:
Chicago/the Don/whatever he wants to call himself is a liar & a fraud, and lives vicariously through some odd family member that he had way back when, who was probably loosely associated with the Taylor St people in one way or another. He lives to trump up the old Outfit, and trash the modern one. This has been his MO for years now. He is Not related or in contact with any figures of any type of remote significance. He was exposed by Chicago, panicked, and blew up. He is also completely & utterly ignorant in regards to the structure/inner workings of the modern Chicago Outfit. Everything he contributes is to be taken with three can liners of salt.

Notice how I haven't said anything about his claims about who he is. I have no way of knowing. It's what he says that is most important to me. Even if he's been lying all along about himself, what he's been saying lately about the Outfit is largely correct.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: Dellacroce] #734277
08/13/13 06:04 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

SC's hammer could be coming down on some of us when he logs in again. whistle sick

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/13/13 06:04 PM.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734278
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
Well, he kind of brought it upon himself. ChiTown knows his stuff, for whatever that's worth, and The Don just dug himself a bit too deep. ChiTown did what was necessary & it was worth the ban or suspension or whatever, in my opinion. I don't, however, agree with releasing any personal info on this demented nut. That won't end well, and no one wishes any mental/physical harm on this poor soul.

Regarding liars on the internet, people like the Don, who have been outted as liars/frauds over, and over again are liars. There is no more need for suspicion.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #734280
08/13/13 06:06 PM
08/13/13 06:06 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Well, he kind of brought it upon himself. ChiTown knows his stuff, for whatever that's worth, and The Don just dug himself a bit too deep. ChiTown did what was necessary & it was worth the ban or suspension or whatever, in my opinion. I don't, however, agree with releasing any personal info on this demented nut. That won't end well, and no one wishes any mental/physical harm on this poor soul.

Regarding liars on the internet, people like the Don, who have been outted as liars/frauds over, and over again are liars. There is no more need for suspicion.

If you want to label the Don, Chicago, or whoever as a liar, fine. But ChiTown has been playing the lying game for years. He was notorious for it over on the other forum.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734282
08/13/13 06:13 PM
08/13/13 06:13 PM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
Mike sarno was never the boss. That isn't a ridiculous or outlandish claim. It's a very simple claim about a very simple individual. He was never the boss. Is that all you've got? That's what I thought. Absolutely nothing.

No one here has any outdated views on the Chicago Outfit, no one made any outlandish claims, and The Don didn't contribute or say anything that everyone didn't already know. The south side controls the street rackets, the north side is largely legit, they're moving further away from cook county, blah blah blah. The Don revealed nothing. He repeated himself to no end. In between vicious, borderline psychotic Mike Magnafichi/Joe Fosco hate schpiels, of course, LOL.

Yes, you do get bullied regularly. We just clowned on you a bit, harmless schoolyard stuff, but nonetheless, you can't seem to move past it. Must be rough..

Last edited by HuronSocialAthletic; 08/13/13 06:16 PM.
Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734286
08/13/13 06:20 PM
Chicago, Il.
12thStreet Offline
Made Member
12thStreet  Offline
Made Member
Chicago, Il.
Am absolutely amazed how a bunch of guys who log online and debate a subject that interests us all for one reason or another can allow shit to get so personal. It's one thing to tell each other to fuck off from time to time but WHAT IF THIS IS TRULY THE MAN'S FAMILY????? That's one hell of a line to cross, all. Even if Chicago were being untruthful, why is it so damn hard to believe that many Outfit guys don't have 2nd families and / or kids on the side???? It's one of the practices that flies in the face of all that "HONOR FAMILY" stuff promoted that really is just bullshit. Willie Messino had an illegitimate son -- Duke Basile. Jimmy Marcello's mistress TOOK HIS NAME and he supported her kids as his own while having his own family. Most of those guys have a mistress for the mistress lol why is it so hard to believe that he just MAY be telling the truth and that it is POSSIBLE regardless of how much of a stretch that it may seem to be??? How many Italians here??? If you have a cumare and have a kid with her and then you fucking croak is she gonna put his OTHER kid in the obituary?????? The way people are hammering the guy on a personal level knowing that he is not here to defend himself is fucked up. Sorry SC, but you fucked up too. Instead of hinting at something you should have just come out with it all or not mentioned anything at all. Though people who get into it get banned for a week or 2, your comment inspired all of this.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #734287
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Mike sarno was never the boss. That isn't a ridiculous or outlandish claim. It's a very simple claim about a very simple individual. He was never the boss. Is that all you've got? That's what I thought. Absolutely nothing.

This is where you go into repeat mode. "He was never the boss." Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. I get it. You don't believe he was ever the boss. The FBI does. Guess which one has more credibility? (Hint: It's not you)

Quote:
No one here has any outdated views on the Chicago Outfit, no one made any outlandish claims, and The Don didn't contribute or say anything that everyone didn't already know. The south side controls the street rackets, the north side is largely legit, they're moving further away from cook county, blah blah blah. The Don revealed nothing. He repeated himself to no end, which is probably why you two hit it off. In between vicious, borderline psychotic Mike Magnafichi/Joe Fosco hate schpiels LOL.

For what it's worth, he touched on how DiFronzo, Andriacchi, etc. are largely out of the day-to-day affairs of the mob. And how there are two or three crews now. This does coincide with the latest evidence and statements from the FBI.

Quote:
Yes, you do get bullied regularly. We just clowned on you a bit, harmless schoolyard stuff, but nonetheless, you can't seem to move past it. Must be rough..

Still waiting for examples...

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: IvyLeague] #734288
08/13/13 06:23 PM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss

Indeed I do. But the legion of Chicago fan boys never ends.

Quote:
As usual, grasping for straws...grasping for air, actually. There is literally nothing whatsoever to be grasped. You're still bitter about guys like Sam, chitown, & I bullying you/clowning on you from way back. That's what this is all about.

Except they don't clown me and I'm willing to bet you can't give me any good examples of them doing so. You guys all have one thing in common - an outdated, unrealistic view of the Chicago mob that is largely based on wishful thinking. And no matter how much contradictory evidence gets put in front of you guys, you won't believe it because you don't want to believe it. That's the source of the problems between us.

Quote:
The endless paragraphs of self-righteous nonsense & incoherent drivel. What is the point? You'll never, ever "win", whatever it is that you're fighting for. And we're all curious: just what the heck is it that you're trying to get across? Please copy & paste concrete proof of anyone claiming that the Chicago Outfit is an all encompassing super power that controls the inner workings of Cook County, etc. You can't, because it was never, ever stated by anyone.

I don't have access to the other forum anymore (you can probably guess which one I'm talking about) but ChiTown (who went by Fratto89) over there claimed that the Outfit still had the city of Chicago in an iron grip. rolleyes

You, yourself, started in with the bullshit from the very start. You claimed "no one" ever thought Mike Sarno was ever the Outfit's acting boss despite the feds indicting him as such. But apparently, you not only speak for everyone in Chicago, you know more than the FBI. rolleyes

Quote:
You're still mad because of the bullying. That's pretty pathetic, but at the very least, be man enough to admit that that's what you're bitter about. It has absolutely nothing to do with anyone making any outlandish claims in regards to the modern Chicago Outfit, and you know it. Otherwise, display some motherfucking proof, kid.

Quit flattering yourself. You guys couldn't bully Shirley Temple.

Quote:

Notice how I haven't said anything about his claims about who he is. I have no way of knowing. It's what he says that is most important to me. Even if he's been lying all along about himself, what he's been saying lately about the Outfit is largely correct.

He was never incited by the FBI as street boss. Technically he was indicted as an outfit member
Oh and don't forget 3 years before it became public knowledge before people even. Knew sarno was made. I let rd know that he was the street boss

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
Thousands of pages of FBI Files that document his involvement in Child Porn
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/0...s-Miporn-investigation-of/7758361252800/
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1526052/united-states-v-dibernardo/
Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: IvyLeague] #734289
H
Underboss
H
Underboss

If you want to label the Don, Chicago, or whoever as a liar, fine. But ChiTown has been playing the lying game for years. He was notorious for it over on the other forum.

Oh, Please. You've got some trivial, pathetic personal beef with ChiTown. He may exaggerate at times, but to compare him to an individual that assumes fake alias after fake alias, throws families under the bus from the safety of his armchair, all for the sake of sensationalism, and to get nobodies on the internet to buy what he says, is completely ridiculous.

You've also got to chuckle at the Don's transparent tact: when he was elmwoodparker, everyone here labeled him a "fan boy". Then he comes back with this "anti Outfit, anti fan boy" agenda. You've got to admire the aimless cunning, if not even just a little bit LOL!

Last edited by HuronSocialAthletic; 08/13/13 06:25 PM.
Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #734290
08/13/13 06:24 PM
08/13/13 06:24 PM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss

No one here has any outdated views on the Chicago Outfit, no one made any outlandish claims, and The Don didn't contribute or say anything that everyone didn't already know. The south side controls the street rackets, the north side is largely legit, they're moving further away from cook county, blah blah blah. The Don revealed nothing. He repeated himself to no end. In between vicious, borderline psychotic Mike Magnafichi/Joe Fosco hate schpiels, of course, LOL.

He wasnt THE boss but he was a street boss. For jimmy Marcello. He was at one point one of the 3 or 4 people running the Chicago mob
That's a fact

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
Thousands of pages of FBI Files that document his involvement in Child Porn
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/0...s-Miporn-investigation-of/7758361252800/
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1526052/united-states-v-dibernardo/
Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: IvyLeague] #734291
08/13/13 06:27 PM
08/13/13 06:27 PM
Chicago, Il.
12thStreet Offline
Made Member
12thStreet  Offline
Made Member
Chicago, Il.
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

SC's hammer could be coming down on some of us when he logs in again. whistle sick
If it comes down on me for asking him to further explain the "someone isn't being truthful" comment more in depth lol then fuck it, Ivy. Though I've debated people here I've never insulted anyone here and never would it's not that serious. My question was a reasonable one. Out with it all or don't even mention it because that comment started all of this..

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734293
08/13/13 06:29 PM
08/13/13 06:29 PM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
Correct. He was, at BEST, the number 3/4 down in Cicero. At best.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #734294
08/13/13 06:32 PM
Chicago, Il.
12thStreet Offline
Made Member
12thStreet  Offline
Made Member
Chicago, Il.
Huron I agree with you on this..Jimmy I has been running Cicero since he got out of the joint and DeLaurentis is higher on the pecking order as well than Sarno ever was...

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734295
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
I hope Elmwood comes back, i liked him. Every time i see a parking meter i think of him. Every thread no matter what the subject was Elmwood would bring up those parking meters. I used to laugh when i read some of his posts. He was a funny guy.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734298
08/13/13 06:37 PM
08/13/13 06:37 PM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
The Don is no doubt entertaining, and had a plethora of knowledge & factoids, but where does it end? Lol. Comes back with another false alias of being Milwaukee Phil's butler or some bullshit, and enrages the Alderisio family? LOL.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: Louiebynochi] #734301
08/13/13 06:43 PM
08/13/13 06:43 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
He was never incited by the FBI as street boss. Technically he was indicted as an outfit member
Oh and don't forget 3 years before it became public knowledge before people even. Knew sarno was made. I let rd know that he was the street boss

An FBI press release/memo specifically cited him as the acting boss.

Oh, Please. You've got some trivial, pathetic personal beef with ChiTown. He may exaggerate at times, but to compare him to an individual that assumes fake alias after fake alias, throws families under the bus from the safety of his armchair, all for the sake of sensationalism, and to get nobodies on the internet to buy what he says, is completely ridiculous.

You've also got to chuckle at the Don's transparent tact: when he was elmwoodparker, everyone here labeled him a "fan boy". Then he comes back with this "anti Outfit, anti fan boy" agenda. You've got to admire the aimless cunning, if not even just a little bit LOL!

ChiTown has done the same thing, i.e. misrepresent himself, albeit more subtly. In the end, at least Chicago got the current state of the Outfit right. Something ChiTown has never done. And you calling Chicago "anti Outfit" shows exactly where you're coming from.

Not according to the FBI. Marcello was the acting boss of the entire Outfit before he was imprisoned. Following that, Sarno assumed that same position - acting boss over the entire Outfit. Now that he's gone, somebody else has no doubt taken over.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734303
08/13/13 06:50 PM
08/13/13 06:50 PM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
He did assume an 'anti Outfit' agenda. He realized that this place is nothing but LCN fanboys who protect their self esteem by pretending NOT to be fanboys, so he made the adjustment, and not surprisingly, you people bought it.

Sarno was never above the #3/4 spot in Cicero.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734304
08/13/13 06:52 PM
08/13/13 06:52 PM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
Not saying The Don or anyone else here is anti-Outfit. The Don/Chicago is the very essence of a Chicago Outfit fan boy. But when he came here waving that flag as elmwoodparker, he got flamed to all hell. So he just switched it up. Don't be fooled, the Guy's life revolves around the Chicago Outfit.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #734305
08/13/13 06:54 PM
08/13/13 06:54 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

He did assume an 'anti Outfit' agenda. He realized that this place is nothing but LCN fanboys who protect their self esteem by pretending NOT to be fanboys, so he made the adjustment, and not surprisingly, you people bought it.

Bought what? Once again, I never commented one way or another on who he is. I simply agreed with what he said about the current state of the Outfit because it largely agrees with the known facts.

Quote:
Sarno was never above the #3/4 spot in Cicero.

Repeat mode again. You simply repeating it doesn't make it true.

You say one thing. The FBI says the opposite. I'll go with the FBI.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734307
08/13/13 06:56 PM
08/13/13 06:56 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
I really don't think it is the Don.

I couldn't care less.

I am just pointing out that after going back and reading about 20 of the Don's old posts on ANP, I think you are wrong.

Their writing styles and tone are not remotely similar, actually.

I am just pointing this out because it seems a lot of people have jumped on this bandwagon all of a sudden and it is my opinion that you are in fact incorrect.

Like I said, I couldn't care less if he's a gangster's kid or Frank Sinatra's kid.

But whoever he is, I do not think the poster who posts under the handle "Chicago" is the same person who posts under "The Don."

And in that case, *he* is not the one spreading falsehoods.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: jonnynonos] #734318
08/13/13 08:03 PM
08/13/13 08:03 PM
S
StonePark Offline
Button
StonePark  Offline
S
Button
First of all, I am not planning on outing him. Second, none of this has anything to do with the Chicago Outfit. Some of what he stated recently on the GBB threads made this personal for me and a few others.

Regardless of how doubtful anyone is, there is a way to easily convince you and everyone here that Elmwood Parker/Chicago is “The Don” of American News Post infamy, but, if I go down that road and just explain how I know, it would entail revealing Elmwood Parker/Chicago/The Don’s identity, incidentally. In other words, merely describing how I know would immediately demonstrate that there is only one person in the world it could possibly be. Any nitwit would see that, which would be extremely embarrassing for Elmwood Parker/Chicago/The Don. (It would flabbergast a lot of people, and some would find it hilarious.) Besides all that, he also left enough clues on Fosco’s comment boxes for any half-hearted gumshoe to piece the puzzle together in about ten seconds. For those people, I will just say that The Don was a little too honest about a few very subtle things on American News Post. It went right over the heads of the other guys he was bickering with on that site, but it sure hit plenty of lurkers like a ton of bricks. Regardless of Fosco’s obvious bias, questionable abilities, and clear motives, his website has caused a lot of grief for a lot of people, and most “Outfit families” (I hate that term) follow it very closely (lurk). Intentionally or unintentionally, Fosco’s blog stirs the pot for the feds, and he has a lot of people hanging on his every remark. To a lesser extent, some of these same people follow these threads.

Trust me on this. If Elmwood Parker/Chicago/The Don comes back, he will change his tune, and hopefully adjust his attitude. If so, I will drop it and live and let live. However, if he keeps it up, we will have a little chat about a certain quartet. He catches my drift.

Re: Outfit Extortionist [Re: GaryMartin] #734320
08/13/13 08:12 PM
08/13/13 08:12 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Have you considered that Elmwood Parker and Chicago are not the same person? Do you think it's possible you are conflating them? There is a reason I am asking this based on a private conversation with someone.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull