GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (furio_from_naples, JCrusher, TheGhost, 2 invisible), 168 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,461
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,874
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,571
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: ChiTown] #732409
08/06/13 10:45 PM
08/06/13 10:45 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
I would also doubt those two bosses went to Chicago, but would also doubt Mike would make this story up out of the blue and especially tie it to NYC like that. I would think high level Capo's, Salerno and/or one of Chin's sons make more sense.

Mags may embellish, but he has higher credibility than anyone on an anonymous internet forum like this one.

Embellishing would be if Fat Tony and Chin actually did show up and Magnafichi said he sat down with them himself or something like that. What he's doing, for whatever reason, is just plain lying. It would be more understandable if he said he was told secondhand that they came to town. But he's saying he actually saw them there with his own two eyes. C'mon. As someone else said, Fat Tony was under indictment. And Chin didn't even like attending Commission meetings in New York, much less going way out to Chicago to discuss something that had little to do with the Outfit.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: IvyLeague] #733038
08/09/13 10:28 AM
08/09/13 10:28 AM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I would also doubt those two bosses went to Chicago, but would also doubt Mike would make this story up out of the blue and especially tie it to NYC like that. I would think high level Capo's, Salerno and/or one of Chin's sons make more sense.

Mags may embellish, but he has higher credibility than anyone on an anonymous internet forum like this one.

Embellishing would be if Fat Tony and Chin actually did show up and Magnafichi said he sat down with them himself or something like that. What he's doing, for whatever reason, is just plain lying. It would be more understandable if he said he was told secondhand that they came to town. But he's saying he actually saw them there with his own two eyes. C'mon. As someone else said, Fat Tony was under indictment. And Chin didn't even like attending Commission meetings in New York, much less going way out to Chicago to discuss something that had little to do with the Outfit.

Some on here may find you more credible on the activities of the Chicago Outfit in the 1980s than Michael Magnafichi, but I would assume that number is very small. whistle

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: PP] #733047
08/09/13 11:26 AM
08/09/13 11:26 AM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
Mike isn't even in the game anymore and now works in the field of internet journalism. He has no reason at all to embellish the truth...

"Snakes... Snakes... I don't know no Snakes."
Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: PP] #733077
08/09/13 01:41 PM
08/09/13 01:41 PM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
Mikey Mags is lying like a mf, and I think he did it out of spite just so those guys look like ass-holes, I argee with Chicago I don't even know why he would publicly associate with either one of them. Cocanute treats him like a jerk-off and Fosco just hops on any dick to ride if they bash Difronzo&Co.

Last edited by SgWaue86; 08/09/13 01:49 PM.
Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: PP] #733081
08/09/13 02:15 PM
08/09/13 02:15 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
And why exactly should anyone believe you? I find it funny that all of us are discussing a guy's credibility as if we have any of our own to speak of. You don't know any of these guys, nor have you ever been close to the people they have been close to.

Reality check.

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: ChiTown] #733086
08/09/13 02:58 PM
08/09/13 02:58 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Some on here may find you more credible on the activities of the Chicago Outfit in the 1980s than Michael Magnafichi, but I would assume that number is very small. whistle

This isn't about me or my credibility. It's about simple common sense. And the fact that you won't even admit it, but keep dancing around the subject, shows the agenda I've always accused you of having; from the old days on the RD forum until now.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: IvyLeague] #733094
08/09/13 03:30 PM
08/09/13 03:30 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss

This isn't about me or my credibility. It's about simple common sense. And the fact that you won't even admit it, but keep dancing around the subject, shows the agenda I've always accused you of having; from the old days on the RD forum until now.

You can't really attack a person's credibility without first establishing your own. And for "common sense" to be "common" it must be shared by a majority of people. If you think a majority would believe an anonymous internet poster like yourself over someone the FBI noted was a former solider and son of a former CAPO Michael Magnafichi in regards to the Chicago Outfit in the 1980s, then not sure you can use the term "common sense."

Last edited by ChiTown; 08/09/13 03:36 PM.
Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: ChiTown] #733095
08/09/13 03:32 PM
08/09/13 03:32 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

You can't really attack a person's credibility without first establishing your own. And for "common sense" to be "common" it must be shared by a majority of people and quite frankly, a majority would believe what former solider and son of a former CAPO Michael Magnafichi says about the Chicago Outfit in the 1980s than an anonymous internet poster.

That's actually common sense. lol

It seems a majority of people on this forum think Magnafichi's claim is completely ludicrous. Even you admitted that it's not true, but despite that, you still feel you have to defend the honor of anyone connected with your hometown crime family. rolleyes

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: PP] #733096
08/09/13 03:34 PM
08/09/13 03:34 PM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
Saying Gigante and Salerno visited Chicago is a lie, stop acting like a dumb ass. He destroyed his credibility by saying that. On top of all this I think he did it to fuck with Fosco and Cocanute for badgering him on the subject.

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: PP] #733097
08/09/13 03:37 PM
08/09/13 03:37 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
So you guys really think a majority of this forum believes two anonymous internet posters over a former solider in the Chicago Outfit when it comes to...the Chicago Outfit lol?

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: ChiTown] #733099
08/09/13 03:39 PM
08/09/13 03:39 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

So you guys really think a majority of this forum believes two anonymous internet posters over a former solider in the Chicago Outfit when it comes to...the Chicago Outfit lol?

Look at the responses so far, Fratto. The claim is so unbelievable that it's shocking Magnafichi would even say it. You know, just like the rest of us, that he's bullshitting. Just admit it, quit being so defensive of the honor of the Outfit, and move on.

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: IvyLeague] #733106
08/09/13 03:54 PM
08/09/13 03:54 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss

Look at the responses so far, Fratto. The claim is so unbelievable that it's shocking Magnafichi would even say it. You know, just like the rest of us, that he's bullshitting. Just admit it, quit being so defensive of the honor of the Outfit, and move on.

Just like most disagreements with you, they end with YOU telling ME what I'm REALLY thinking lol .

That's it SC my ex wife is really on this forum stalking me from thread to thread trying to torture me. I should talk to my lawyer.

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: ChiTown] #733109
08/09/13 03:56 PM
08/09/13 03:56 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Just like most disagreements with you, they end with YOU telling ME what I'm REALLY thinking lol .

That's it SC my ex wife is really on this forum stalking me from thread to thread trying to torture me. I should talk to my lawyer.

You really do live in your own little world, don't you? I was on this forum long before you. You only came over here after you were banned from the RD forum for much of the same crap you're doing here now. Same Fraudo, different day/board.

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: IvyLeague] #733115
08/09/13 04:09 PM
08/09/13 04:09 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss

You really do live in your own little world, don't you? I was on this forum long before you. You only came over here after you were banned from the RD forum for much of the same crap you're doing here now. Same Fraudo, different day/board.

I would lay off the personal attacks if I were you. You know the rules and shouldn't get this upset over people taking the side of a known longtime Outfit soldier/associate over an anonymous internet forum poster with a photo of Michael Shannon as their moniker whistle .

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: PP] #733117
08/09/13 04:11 PM
08/09/13 04:11 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Wiseguy/IvyLeague you should probably disclose that you were also banned from RD for picking too many fights with people, as it seems you are doing now.

I got news for ya buddy--I ain't goin down with ya so leave me alone and move on. I do not want to get banned.

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: ChiTown] #733120
08/09/13 04:20 PM
08/09/13 04:20 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
ChiTown, Relax a little bit.

1) Mike Mags is not a bad guy but he should not be associating himself with Fosco.
2) Fosco is a Con Man.
3) Mike Mags has been arrested 4 times for shop lifting and has other addiction issues.
4) You have to question people with those kind of issues.
5) Elmwood Park people hate Mike Mags.
6) Mike Mags was shelved a long time ago when Elmwood park retreated.
7) Gigante never went to Chicago.
8) It was 2 OTHER Genovese men who were driven around by Mooch.
9) In Mike Mags Defense,maybe he remembers there were two guys but is wrong about Gigante being one of them because he simply doesn't remember.
10) Stop equating your entire self worth as a person with how big the Outfit is today, because you'll never win that argument. Relax about it.

Last edited by Chicago; 08/09/13 08:23 PM.
Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: PP] #733134
08/09/13 04:41 PM
08/09/13 04:41 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Like I said on an earlier thread, Mags was shelved not because Elmwood Park retreated, but because he wasn't good with his money (or more importantly, Joey A's money).

Also, who told you this story about Mooch driving these Genovese soldiers around? I believe your father was already dead at the reason I'm starting to raise my eyebrows is because anyone who knew Mooch (including Michael Mags who was Mooch's relative through marriage) knew that Louie first got sick in early 1986 and immediately retreated from his daily routine to start going to Mayo Clinic on a regular basis. Not sure someone with pancreatic cancer who spent the last 2 months of his life in bed was really up and about and driving around two Genovese mobsters ion the timeframe this meeting took place.

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: ChiTown] #733139
08/09/13 04:55 PM
08/09/13 04:55 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Mike Mags was shelved because Elmwood Park retreated and you're right, he did have a money problem with Joey A.

The Chicago visit by two Genovese men happened at the end of '85 before Mooch went to Mayo.

I was told he helped in the arrangements and always did because Auippa loved him and he had blood relations with Genovese Family.

Gigante and Salerno did not come to Chicago. It was two other Genovese made men.

I will not argue with you about it or about who retreated several years ago.
I didn't stop associating with people after February 13, 1985.

You also have a very hostile tone about you which is not very polite, like asking me to post pictures of my father on this Blog. My wife and I took that as an insult.

Last edited by Chicago; 08/09/13 04:56 PM.
Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: PP] #733143
08/09/13 05:03 PM
08/09/13 05:03 PM
H
HuronSocialAthletic Offline
Underboss
HuronSocialAthletic  Offline
H
Underboss
Mike mags doesn't hate the Outfit. Believe me When I tell you that he wishes he was still employed by them. He may have some ill will towards the DiFronzos, but to be fair, most soldier level Outfit guys hate the difronzo family. But he has no reason to make anyone look stupid, and hasn't done so thus far. Not sure how you came away with such a conclusion.

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: PP] #733155
08/09/13 05:09 PM
08/09/13 05:09 PM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
I see you were referring to fosco & Frank coca regarding making them look stupid. I doubt that was it either, as fosco had no idea who either men were & Frank didn't seem too interested in who they were either. It really was an odd claim.

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #733158
08/09/13 05:12 PM
08/09/13 05:12 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
I NEVER SAID HE HATED THE OUTFIT. I said he hates the DiFronzo's and they hate him. Be accurate if you're going to quote me.
Stop calling him a soldier. He is a made guy. In Chicago, Guys that work UNDER made guys in their franchises are referred to as soldiers.

Last edited by Chicago; 08/09/13 05:14 PM.
Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: PP] #733163
08/09/13 05:16 PM
08/09/13 05:16 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Hostile tone? lol I'm a bunny rabbit...you seem to get really irked when people question what you write as fact. Big Paul was whacked on December 15, 1985--10 days before Xmas and NYE. If you actually read into the hit and the events that unfolded and how the Genovese even found out about Gotti orchestrating the hit in the first place, that means you are claiming two made (I'm assuming Catholic) men managed to visit Chicago in a week over Christmas holidays to get permission to hit Gotti. Then the Genovese waited four months to even make a move--in which they killed Frank DeCicco instead.

Also, I had no idea your wife was reading these threads too. Do you post together? Sincere apologies, but people often offend me when they make claims they cannot back up.

If your father is who he said he was then he grew up on Lexington St. on the West Side...why not give me his address and if it is indeed on the same block as someone I knew very well, I will believe you once and for all. (But will not stop correcting you when you are wrong, especially about my neighborhood, Grand Avenue).

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: ChiTown] #733171
08/09/13 05:29 PM
08/09/13 05:29 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
What are talking about? Who said the two Genovese men needed permission from Chicago to retaliate against Gotti?
They didn't need permission from Chicago to do anything.
They were sent out to Chicago right after the hit on Castellano. WHO KNOWS WHAT WAS DISCUSSED. The point is that the two men were not Gigante and Salerno. That's it. Nothing more and nothing less.
They were in and out of Chicago very quickly.

You have misunderstood about Grand Ave. I'm not saying there is nothing there at all. I'm saying there is no Full functioning Crew based out of that area.
Albie Vena is a made guy but he is NOT A BOSS like Caruso or Inendino with several made guys under him who have Soldier/associates working for them.

Last edited by Chicago; 08/09/13 05:31 PM.
Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: PP] #733173
08/09/13 05:35 PM
08/09/13 05:35 PM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
@Chicago that was directed at Andy Garcia, not you.

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #733176
08/09/13 05:40 PM
08/09/13 05:40 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
ChiTown, I'll confirm the address of where he grew up and also in River Forest where I grew up when you post pictures of your family and the address of where you grew up on this Blog.

My wife doesn't post anything. She just reads some of it and is amused by a few of the people on here.

Last edited by Chicago; 08/09/13 08:24 PM.
Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: Chicago] #733185
08/09/13 05:51 PM
08/09/13 05:51 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Chicago
Chi Town, I'll confirm the address of where he grew up and also in River Forest where I grew up when you post pictures of your family and the address of where you grew up on this Blog.

My wife doesn't post anything. She just reads some of it and is amused by a few of the people on here.

Go ahead and IM it to me if you don't want to post it publicly. Or perhaps tell me who your father's famous neighbor on Lexington was.

Remember, you claimed to talk with the Lombardos and when I asked you who Nucci was (Lombardo's older brother/patriarch and someone Rocco idolized and cared for in Vegas for a short period of time), you refused to answer.

So who was your father's neighbor on Lexington?

Last edited by ChiTown; 08/09/13 05:52 PM.
Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: ChiTown] #733199
08/09/13 06:30 PM
08/09/13 06:30 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
I didn't refuse to answer. I simply did not answer because Nucci (real name Andrew) or any other siblings have nothing to do with the fact that Grand Ave retreated with Elmwood Park years ago.
Rocky is a 5th degree Black Belt. His place was in River Grove. So what?

My father was born November 7, 1914. he had a sister named Grace, Carlo Urbinanti's wife. 5th Jack Club on 3340 West Jackson Boulevard sound familiar to you?

1131 North Lathrop, River Forest, old residence.

You need to provide your address, name and who you supposedly know to prove your credibility before you get anything else from me.

Now, name all the made guys in the Grand Avenue Crew. Put up or shut up. If you're correct, and Grand ave is still a small but functioning Crew, I'll be the first one to admit it. I'll specifically check it out.
Fair enough? Here, I'll start the list
1) Albie Vena
2) Chris Spina

Who else?? Only made guys, not associates.

Last edited by Chicago; 08/10/13 03:49 AM.
Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: Chicago] #733211
08/09/13 07:16 PM
08/09/13 07:16 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Also, You DENIED being ChiTown on Fosco's Blog.
However, When elmwoodparker first came on here a few months ago, you welcomed him and identified yourself as being Chitown from ANP and told him not to pay attention to Ivy.

elmwoodparker was the Don on ANP, and you were ChiTown on ANP.

You need to give your address, post pictures of your family, and prove that Grand Ave is a full functioning Crew and that Albie Vena is a Boss with Made men, running Franchises with Soldier/Associates working under them.

Prove it.

Last edited by Chicago; 08/09/13 08:25 PM.
Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: Chicago] #733217
08/09/13 07:49 PM
08/09/13 07:49 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Chicago, how come you know so much about elmwoodparker?

Re: Gigante/Salerno in Chicago after Castellano hit? [Re: SC] #733218
08/09/13 07:51 PM
08/09/13 07:51 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
I read his postings. He seemed knowledgable about the old Outfit, but not on the modern Outfit. Also, I know him.

Last edited by Chicago; 08/10/13 03:51 AM.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull