GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 53 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,128
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,761
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: Dwalin2011] #732842
08/08/13 05:02 PM
08/08/13 05:02 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

And why wouldn't I believe you? You sound like you're in your mid 20's with a psyche formed in a scumbag totalitarian country. It's not your fault. If your parents cared anything about you they would have tried to get you out sooner. I actually pity you. But I'm glad you ended up in Italy.

Have you ever heard about the concept of "arrogance" and "fanaticism"? That's what you are made of, as it seems from your posts in this particular thread. In the others you make sense, but here you seem to come from a country far more totalitarian than mine, as you justify murder of innocent people by soldiers, and I don't.
Calling a "naive child" everybody who doesn't agree with you is a clear sign of arrogance and fanaticism (which is the same as "patriotism").
Anyway, I would prefer to be a naive child than somebody who justifies murder for the good of the country.

Everybody can vomit arrogance and insults, what about EXPLAINING your point of view?

That you think I'm a fanatic tells me everything I need to know about you. Only someone from your part of the world would think that. Because here in the civilized world I'm considered pretty liberal about most things.

And I don't justify murder for the good of the country. But I do advocate killing to protect it. There's a big difference.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: pizzaboy] #732847
08/08/13 05:11 PM
08/08/13 05:11 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss

Because here in the civilized world I'm considered pretty liberal about most things.

Civilized world? Oh, well... lol I at least don't use stereotypes to judge whole countries. By the way, what "part of the world" are you referring to: Italy or Russia?
By the way, you still haven't told me what was wrong about what Snowden and Manning did.
And what do you think about what those guys did to the Bolivian president who was suspected to have Snowden on board? Decades ago doing such a thing to a foreign president would be equal to declaring war.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: Dwalin2011] #732849
08/08/13 05:15 PM
08/08/13 05:15 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Because here in the civilized world I'm considered pretty liberal about most things.

Civilized world? Oh, well... lol I at least don't use stereotypes to judge whole countries. By the way, what "part of the world" are you referring to: Italy or Russia?

Well, if you must know, I meant Russia. I'm Italian American myself. I've been there over a dozen times and own property in Lauropoli, Cosenza. But that's neither here nor there.

Snowden and Manning both put their nation's security at risk, and they should be punished for it. But we're never going to see eye to eye on this, so I'll agree to disagree with you.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: Dwalin2011] #732851
08/08/13 05:18 PM
08/08/13 05:18 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
And what do you think about what those guys did to the Bolivian president who was suspected to have Snowden on board? Decades ago doing such a thing to a foreign president would be equal to declaring war.

Yeah, because if we declared war on Bolivia we'd be there longer than the weekend lol.

Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: pizzaboy] #732857
08/08/13 05:22 PM
08/08/13 05:22 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
But we're never going to see eye to eye on this, so I'll agree to disagree with you.

I agree with this. But anyway, I don't think it's correct on your part to judge Russia so harshly just because some bloodthirsty corrupt animals are in charge. Most people of any country are decent (at least I think so), it's not their fault the worst scumbags are always in charge.
By the way, Russia isn't like the USSR now anymore. Now it's more like the USA in the XIX century.

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: Dwalin2011] #732861
08/08/13 05:27 PM
08/08/13 05:27 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
By the way, Russia isn't like the USSR now anymore. Now it's more like the USA in the XIX century.

I understand that. Thank God for progress.

You have to understand, I'm 54 years old. I grew up at the height of the Cold War, so it pleases me a great deal that a lot of the old communist regimes have fallen or have been weakened in that part of the world.

And by the way, by communism I don't mean the concept of communism itself. I mean the totalitarian attitude that the guy who ends up in charge usually ends up with.

Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: Dwalin2011] #732864
08/08/13 05:30 PM
08/08/13 05:30 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal

We both know what the military of any country does in the countries they invade. To me, a child shot dead by a sadistic soldier is an argument that outweighs everything that you or anybody else can say in their defense. To make my opinion clearer, I don't care about which country is the attacker and which country is under attack, if it's communism against capitalism, Islam vs Christianity etc. KILLING INNOCENTS IS BAD. PERIOD.

Seems like you have got it down to a mathematical precision what is right and what is wrong. So let me ask you this, when when an enemy is willing to run a couple of commercial airliners into a building and kill thousands of innocent people because the people in the country dont believe in Allah, are they worse than the country who has a soldier who kills one innocent child? Or are they equally bad?

Its good that you think that killing children is bad, so do i. It just so happens that the people we are fighting against happen to use children as shields and then point the finger at us. But you got it down to a science what is good and what is bad. You should be running a country. Its just so simple aint it.

Your such a "deep" thinker. Your like every philosophy major that I met in college. Everybody is else is closed minded but you right?
LOL.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 08/08/13 05:32 PM.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #732872
08/08/13 05:42 PM
08/08/13 05:42 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Seems like you have got it down to a mathematical precision what is right and what is wrong. So let me ask you this, when when an enemy is willing to run a couple of commercial airliners into a building and kill thousands of innocent people because the people in the country dont believe in Allah, are they worse than the country who has a soldier who kills one innocent child? Or are they equally bad?

Its good that you think that killing children is bad, so do i. It just so happens that the people we are fighting against happen to use children as shields and then point the finger at us. But you got it down to a science what is good and what is bad. You should be running a country. Its just so simple aint it.

Your such a "deep" thinker. Your like every philosophy major that I met in college. Everybody is else is closed minded but you right?
LOL.

Well, I am really sorry if you think I believe I am ALWAYS right. I never had such an opinion about myself.
But, as for comparing those terrorists to soldiers who kill one innocent, then yes, I think they are equally bad, because I think a soldier capable of such a thing would be also capable to imitate those terrorists if HIS government ordered it.

Also, wasn't Bin Laden initially a friend of the USA? I mean, they almost "created" him and now seem to have forgotten about it.

But anyway, I don't want to argue about politics etc. I just didn't initially get it why so much hostility towards Snowden and Manning. If somebody did the same thing to Putin, I would only be happy.

Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #732887
08/08/13 06:10 PM
08/08/13 06:10 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Your right that the CIA did help to tain, finance, and arm the mujaihadeen in afghanistan, but that was for the greater good to fight the communist but the US didnt create bin laden he was very rich being what family he comes from and he was already a big figure in the jihadist movement when we got there. And regarding your comments about manning and snowden, if they had just done something to embaress obama no one would give a shit, but they disclosed state secrets that put lives in danger and in my opinion they should both be executed or at least lofe in prison.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #732889
08/08/13 06:15 PM
08/08/13 06:15 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Oh Gosh. YOu gotta be kidding me. One of you guys. Dwalin, I call guys like you Captain Hindsights. You got all the answers in hindsight. The king of telling us what caused the problem to begin with. But when it comes to a solution? Nah, not much to say that could be viably employed. Just stupid comments acting like you have some grasp of history.
A guy watches a few michael moorer docs and all of a sudden hes got all hte answers.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 08/08/13 06:19 PM.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #732892
08/08/13 06:23 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Oh Gosh. YOu gotta be kidding me. One of you guys. Dwalin, I call guys like you Captain Hindsights. You got all the answers in hindsight. The king of telling us what caused the problem to begin with. But when it comes to a solution? Nah, not much to say that could be viably employed. Just stupid comments acting like you have some grasp of history.

Well, if having the last word in makes you feel like "the winner", suit yourself. I have regretted of having posted in this thread even before the first replies were posted, because I should have known some users like you only want to argue for the sake of it.
I don't like killing of innocents, for whatever reason, so what?

But what do you think about the things made public by Snowden, is it right to spy on everybody, in every moment of your life? What's the difference between this and the USSR?

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 08/08/13 06:25 PM.

Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #732893
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
I don't get it. Is he stating that all sides are now equally bad, all religions equally violent, war equally wrong in all situations, that there is never a valid cause of war?

Because that really is the kind of retarded utopian thinking that behind exacerbating conflict in the first place.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #732895
08/08/13 06:24 PM
08/08/13 06:24 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
A guy watches a few michael moorer docs and all of a sudden hes got all hte answers.

I think you meant Michael Moore, i hate that guy. Michael Moorer was awesome though wink

Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #732896
08/08/13 06:25 PM
08/08/13 06:25 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Moorer was a solid heavyweight. But the holyfield he beat was having heart problems that night. But Moorer was good. The second time he fought holy he got ko'd in 8.

As far as the hindsight thing, I know too many people who like to talk about what happened in the 80's with Bin Laden as if we were responsible for the towers coming down. It couldent just be that the guy was a rich fanatic who wants to kill non believers and supporters of the Jewish state?

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 08/08/13 06:27 PM.

Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #732900
08/08/13 06:30 PM
08/08/13 06:30 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Moorer was a solid heavyweight. But the holyfield he beat was having heart problems that night. But Moorer was good. The second time he fought holy he got ko'd in 8.

As far as the hindsight thing, I know too many people who like to talk about what happened in the 80's with Bin Laden as if we were responsible for the towers coming down. It couldent just be that the guy was a rich fanatic who wants to kill non believers and supporters of the Jewish state?

He was one of the greatest Light Heavyweights imo. He was still one of the top Heavyweights of his era, no doubt he was no match for Holyfield though. God knows how i've turned this into a boxing thread lol . No more derailing from me.

Last edited by Camarel; 08/08/13 06:32 PM.
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #732904
08/08/13 06:37 PM
08/08/13 06:37 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
I hope ur not talking about me vinny because i specifically said that we didnt create bin laden. I totally agree with u about hindsight. Those commi bastards were are biggest threat diring that time(and for good reason), and the jihadist were the best tool availible to push them outta the country. Lol at the southpark episode.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: Dellacroce] #732906
08/08/13 06:46 PM
08/08/13 06:46 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Those commi bastards were are biggest threat diring that time(and for good reason), and the jihadist were the best tool availible to push them outta the country.

I don't like communists, but I don't see what's to be so proud of if you use one evil to push the other evil away. I really don't want to take political sides (I hate politics), but even during the cold war, do you really think the USA were so innocent and angelic in the methods they used? I don't mean to force my opinion on anybody, but to me both sides in the cold war were like beasts biting at each others' throats. What's the point of idealizing one of them? Yeah, sure, the USA politicians were selfless saints who wanted only the greater good for everybody.

Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #732912
08/08/13 07:04 PM
08/08/13 07:04 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Where in my posts do i idolize politicans? I generally dont like them, i think their shady hypocrates, but there r a few that i like. U say r not trying to force ur opinions on people but i honestly cant tell what ur opinion is, Besides that there should b no war and no one should ever die and we all just love each other and ladadada. Hate to break it to ya but thats not the world we live in and never will be, get real.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: Dellacroce] #732913
08/08/13 07:06 PM
08/08/13 07:06 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Hate to break it to ya but thats not the world we live in and never will be, get real.

Well, I don't deny it.

But still, somebody among the users from the USA, tell me, what do you think about those "spying on everybody" thing made public by Snowden?

Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #732918
08/08/13 07:20 PM
08/08/13 07:20 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
I honestly could care less about them spying on us. It really wasnt that big of a surprise to me. It would really take a naive person to think the govt wasnt actively monitoring such things. And honestly if it can help uncover potential terrorist plots im all for it, its raw data and intelligence collecting such as the nsa was doing that can really make a difference in the war on terror. As pizzaboy said freedom isnt free.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: dontomasso] #732934
08/08/13 09:09 PM
08/08/13 09:09 PM
Eastern Europe
S
Slava Offline
Button
Slava  Offline
S
Button
Eastern Europe
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Well we certainly know what schools Ivy League did not attend. I cant give you people a detailed history here, but it was permitted in Messopotamia, Assyria, Ancient Greece, Rome (until it was outlawed in 342 AD by Constantine) and Fujian China until the Ming Dynasty, to name a few. It was sanctioned but not formalized elsewhere in the ancient world.

Instead of the tired olf "libs do this and that" why dont you ppeople turn off Fox and do some reading?

In ancient Rome the marriage between two males was never legally allowed, only in odd obscure cases like what Nero did, but he was an emperor and was above the law. I guess there were some people who lived in same sex unions but it was never formally a marriage. Theodosian's Codex was against it, but it was never allowed in the first place. The Roman Empire was a patriarchal society and a gay male Roman citizen would lose all respect. Same sex marriages were never legally allowed in Greece either. Homosexuality of course did exist in both cases, but it was never fully socially acceptable, at least not in the form of marriages. I mean, those two societies more or less had similar views on homosexuality as Tony Soprano lol, at least the Romans. I'm not really familiar about other examples you mentioned, so I won't comment.

It's fascinating how this LGBT rights thing has in the period of the last few decades become so important in political discussions. Before it was never even mentioned in any political context but now it has become some sort of obsession for some people on the left, 'liberals' whatever (and as a reaction it has consequently also become an obsession for the right wing). The important thing to understand is that 'gay community' as imagined by the LBGT propagandists has never existed in history. You had some people practicing homosexuality here and there but they never were part of any clearly defined community asking for their 'rights'. So why the hell would anyone give "them" a right to marry between each other? Same-sex marriage as something legally accepted and formally equal as a marriage between a man and a woman exists today in some countries because the LGBT rights movements has promoted it and provided an ideological background which makes such marriage acceptable for people who adhere to that ideology/'liberal' values (a large part of society in those countries). It can't be compared to anything in history really.

Needless to say, there have been a lot of attempts of historical revisionism on this issue, to suit the current social-ideological trends and somehow legitimize them (even though LGBT rights activists present themselves as progressive, they still look for some affirmation for their ideology in Western history, particularly in the pre-Christian era). There is also a trend to declare certain historical persons as homosexual even though there isn't much proof. Frederick II comes to my mind.

Last edited by Slava; 08/08/13 09:14 PM.
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #732960
08/08/13 10:35 PM
08/08/13 10:35 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Here's my opinion on this issue regarding PB and Dwalin's argument. You appreciate and honor the troops that fight and die to protect your country. I love sixties music, and I agree with much of that culture except one thing: the fact that Vietnam vets TO THIS DAY don't get the respect they deserve and back then it was worse. I respect every branch of the military that defends the United States.

That being said when a soldier goes on a psychotic rampage and commits atrocities you try them and prosecute them just like any other war criminal. But no one sit here and say the military and organizations like the FBI and the CIA deserve to be shit on. They keep us safe, plain and simple. I think there's a line, and the NSA may have crossed it, but Snowden and Manning should be locked up and have the key thrown away. They revealed things that should not have been revealed. In the end, I hate Obama, I hate left pinkos, I hate right wing nut jobs, I dislike our current partisan attitude in Congress and the fact that all these fucking politicians are in it for themselves. But keep in mind that there are people in this world that want all of us dead with the power to do so. I won't shit on our military and secret organizations who do their job in protecting us from these enemies

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: Slava] #732962
08/08/13 10:53 PM
08/08/13 10:53 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Slava
In ancient Rome the marriage between two males was never legally allowed, only in odd obscure cases like what Nero did, but he was an emperor and was above the law. I guess there were some people who lived in same sex unions but it was never formally a marriage. Theodosian's Codex was against it, but it was never allowed in the first place. The Roman Empire was a patriarchal society and a gay male Roman citizen would lose all respect. Same sex marriages were never legally allowed in Greece either. Homosexuality of course did exist in both cases, but it was never fully socially acceptable, at least not in the form of marriages. I mean, those two societies more or less had similar views on homosexuality as Tony Soprano lol, at least the Romans. I'm not really familiar about other examples you mentioned, so I won't comment.

It's fascinating how this LGBT rights thing has in the period of the last few decades become so important in political discussions. Before it was never even mentioned in any political context but now it has become some sort of obsession for some people on the left, 'liberals' whatever (and as a reaction it has consequently also become an obsession for the right wing). The important thing to understand is that 'gay community' as imagined by the LBGT propagandists has never existed in history. You had some people practicing homosexuality here and there but they never were part of any clearly defined community asking for their 'rights'. So why the hell would anyone give "them" a right to marry between each other? Same-sex marriage as something legally accepted and formally equal as a marriage between a man and a woman exists today in some countries because the LGBT rights movements has promoted it and provided an ideological background which makes such marriage acceptable for people who adhere to that ideology/'liberal' values (a large part of society in those countries). It can't be compared to anything in history really.

Needless to say, there have been a lot of attempts of historical revisionism on this issue, to suit the current social-ideological trends and somehow legitimize them (even though LGBT rights activists present themselves as progressive, they still look for some affirmation for their ideology in Western history, particularly in the pre-Christian era). There is also a trend to declare certain historical persons as homosexual even though there isn't much proof. Frederick II comes to my mind.

Well said. And you made a point that I've touched on before, i.e. how in recent times it's become standard for this group or that group to claim certain "rights." They want these so-called "rights" and if you disagree with them you are denying them these "rights." Which automatically makes you the bad guy.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #733758
08/12/13 12:27 AM
08/12/13 12:27 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline OP
ronnierocketAGO  Offline OP
R

East Tennessee
you keep good company, Ivy.

Quote:
Deputy General Director of the Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company, Dmitri Kisilev recently dehumanized gays on a popular, government-run television program broadcast by the state-owned network Rossiya 1.

His translated comments state, "I think that just imposing fines on gays for homosexual propaganda among teenagers is not enough. They should be banned from donating blood, sperm. And their hearts, in case of the automobile accident, should be buried in the ground or burned as unsuitable for the continuation of life."

The audience applauded after Kisilev's comments.

http://www.towleroad.com/2013/08/russian...o.html#comments

Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #733761
08/12/13 12:57 AM
08/12/13 12:57 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
you keep good company, Ivy.

Quote:
Deputy General Director of the Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company, Dmitri Kisilev recently dehumanized gays on a popular, government-run television program broadcast by the state-owned network Rossiya 1.

His translated comments state, "I think that just imposing fines on gays for homosexual propaganda among teenagers is not enough. They should be banned from donating blood, sperm. And their hearts, in case of the automobile accident, should be buried in the ground or burned as unsuitable for the continuation of life."

The audience applauded after Kisilev's comments.

http://www.towleroad.com/2013/08/russian...o.html#comments

Where has Ivy or anyone else for that matter said or agreed with the sort of comment that you've bolded? The only person posting hate columns is you. Is that how it works, could i post an article from a nazi website and say Ronnie agrees with this rolleyes .

Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: Camarel] #733808
08/12/13 02:32 AM
08/12/13 02:32 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Camarel
Where has Ivy or anyone else for that matter said or agreed with the sort of comment that you've bolded? The only person posting hate columns is you. Is that how it works, could i post an article from a nazi website and say Ronnie agrees with this rolleyes .

It's what libs like ronnierocket (and certain others posters on this forum) do. They feel if they can paint you as a hate-monger, they've won the argument. Never mind whether it's true or not. It's the typical laziness and dishonesty of the left and their agenda. It's what Prop 8 in California was relabeled as "Prop Hate" or "Prop H8" by the same kind of people.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: IvyLeague] #733814
08/12/13 02:39 AM
08/12/13 02:39 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Camarel

It's what libs like ronnierocket (and certain others posters on this forum) do. They feel if they can paint you as a hate-monger, they've won the argument. Never mind whether it's true or not. It's the typical laziness and dishonesty of the left and their agenda. It's what Prop 8 in California was relabeled as "Prop Hate" or "Prop H8" by the same kind of people.

This is the article Ronnie read -

Deputy General Director of the Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company, Ivy League recently dehumanized gays on a popular, government-run television program broadcast by the state-owned network Rossiya 1.

The audience applauded after League's comments

lol

Last edited by Camarel; 08/12/13 02:40 AM.
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #733870
08/12/13 10:59 AM
08/12/13 10:59 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Yeah seriously Ronnie. What the Russians are doing is fucked up, but the fact that you're trying to lump ivy in the same category as them is low. Get a life dude

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #733930
08/12/13 05:18 PM
08/12/13 05:18 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
The two most overused words in the liberal encyclopedia are "hate" and "homophobic."

Now that's not to say that there aren't some hateful homophobes out there, because there certainly are. But not everyone who opposes gay marriage is guilty of those labels. Especially if you oppose gay marriage for truly religious reasons.

It's funny how the Left screams about religious freedoms and tolerance where radical Islam is concerned, but if you oppose gay marriage because you're a God fearing Christian or an observant Orthodox Jew they don't want to hear about it.

And this is one of the many reasons why I loathe both extremes, and I'll NEVER, EVER vote for a party again.

Re: Why the U.S. religious right wing LOVES Putin [Re: pizzaboy] #733948
08/12/13 06:04 PM
08/12/13 06:04 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
The two most overused words in the liberal encyclopedia are "hate" and "homophobic."

both very strong choices, but they are still runner-ups to "racist", the de facto way out of debates for liberals who are either too lazy, stupid or ignorant(often a combination of all 3) to actually explain their position.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull