GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 308 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,668
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #730973
07/30/13 07:07 PM
07/30/13 07:07 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

"The lawyer corrected her by saying she is there to see if the evidence given proves guilt beyond reasonable doubt. It really made me think about it. ohwell It really isn't necessarily about justice or is it?

TIS

TIS, jury trials are a means to justice. In fact, early Americans were so heavily invested in juries as a means to justice that they even amended our Nation's Constitution to insure access to them in civil cases.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: dontomasso] #731002
07/30/13 10:27 PM
07/30/13 10:27 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
What a lying scumbag he is.

Oh please, Lilo posts some little blurb - based on his wishful thinking more than anything else - and Zimmerman is a lying scumbag? I realize you guys would like nothing more than for this rescue to be a hoax but it's not. You all need to get over the fact that Zimmerman wasn't the "racist, child-stalking murderer" you think he was. Nor was Treyvon the innocent angel martyr you think he was. Boo hoo. Get over it.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: IvyLeague] #731098
07/31/13 11:01 AM
07/31/13 11:01 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I have to play Devil's Advocate here. I don't think anyone would be THAT stupid, as to fake something like this so quickly after the acquittal. Even the sleaziest New York public relations firm would have the common sense to wait a few months.

It's over. Blame the prosecution if you want. Had they charged him with manslaughter right off the bat they might have gotten a conviction. But adding it at the 11th hour just didn't seem fair, and the jury knew it. They fucked up and charged him with murder. End of story.

Oh, and as an aside, I just love how some sectarian liberals are applauding the juror's remark about God catching up to Zimmerman. These are the very same people who go batshit at the very thought of God being mentioned in public schools. But when a poor minority is killed, they get to invoke a deity. Hypocrisy, much? rolleyes.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #731110
07/31/13 12:17 PM
07/31/13 12:17 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
A few years ago I had to report for jury duty. During the voir dire process, where they ask potential jurors questions, both lawyers asking questions of everyone, dismissing some and keeping others.

One lawyer asked a woman (and it's been a while I don't recall exact wording), "why do you think you're here? For what purpose?" The woman answered "to see that justice is done." Not a bad answer right? Wrong lol The lawyer corrected her by saying she is there to see if the evidence given proves guilt beyond reasonable doubt. It really made me think about it. ohwell It really isn't necessarily about justice or is it?

TIS

It is about justice ultimately, however to get to "justice" rules of evidence must be followed, and burdens of proof must be met by evidence that supports the burden of proof. Obvioously the lawyer you encountered had a case which required the jurors to follow the cout's instructions about "reasonable doubt" and was leery of a juror who he may have perceived as too emotional.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: pizzaboy] #731128
07/31/13 01:38 PM
07/31/13 01:38 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I have to play Devil's Advocate here. I don't think anyone would be THAT stupid, as to fake something like this so quickly after the acquittal. Even the sleaziest New York public relations firm would have the common sense to wait a few months.

Oh, and as an aside, I just love how some sectarian liberals are applauding the juror's remark about God catching up to Zimmerman. These are the very same people who go batshit at the very thought of God being mentioned in public schools. But when a poor minority is killed, they get to invoke a deity. Hypocrisy, much? rolleyes.

PB you surprise me. It WAS a set up. Zimmerman appeared on the scene of the accident long after others had removed the passengers from their (not burning) vehicle. And as far as this being worse than anything a sleazy N.Y. PR firm could pull off, I give you Anthony Wiener.

As for the "God" thing, I do not see anyone invoking a deity over the death of Martin other than quoting a juror.

Now take a deeeeep breath. whistle

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: dontomasso] #731139
07/31/13 02:14 PM
07/31/13 02:14 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas

It WAS a set up. Zimmerman appeared on the scene of the accident long after others had removed the passengers from their (not burning) vehicle.

What is the source of this information?

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: dontomasso] #731141
07/31/13 02:19 PM
07/31/13 02:19 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

I don't have to, DT. This isn't something worth getting worked up about. I honestly don't give a fuck. The people have spoken and everyone has to live with the verdict.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: pizzaboy] #731155
07/31/13 03:00 PM
07/31/13 03:00 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Amen to that PB

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: jace] #731185
07/31/13 06:04 PM
07/31/13 06:04 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Zimmerman was pulled over for speeding in Texas on sunday and he informed the cop he had a gun in his glovebox. Not sure if it was loaded or not but i have a feeling it most likely was.

Story and video on TMZ

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/31/george-zimmerman-speeding-traffic-stop-gun-firearm-texas/

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: Giancarlo] #731188
07/31/13 06:17 PM
07/31/13 06:17 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
[b][/b]
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Zimmerman was pulled over for speeding in Texas on sunday and he informed the cop he had a gun in his glovebox. Not sure if it was loaded or not but i have a feeling it most likely was.

Story and video on TMZ

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/31/george-zimmerman-speeding-traffic-stop-gun-firearm-texas/

He deserves a punishment for speeding. I don't understand why the gun was even mentioned though confused ? As far as i'm aware carrying a gun(loaded or not) is legal in the US confused? Am i wrong confused ?

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: Camarel] #731190
07/31/13 06:22 PM
07/31/13 06:22 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Camarel
[b][/b]

Story and video on TMZ

He deserves a punishment for speeding. I don't understand why the gun was even mentioned though confused ? As far as i'm aware carrying a gun(loaded or not) is legal in the US confused? Am i wrong confused ?

The cop didn't even give him a ticket for speeding just a warning. Then the cop told him to have a safe trip.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: pizzaboy] #731193
07/31/13 06:46 PM
07/31/13 06:46 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Excellent point. Though stating the obvious, in defense of Zimmerman, is hardly playing devil's advocate.

PB you surprise me. It WAS a set up. Zimmerman appeared on the scene of the accident long after others had removed the passengers from their (not burning) vehicle. And as far as this being worse than anything a sleazy N.Y. PR firm could pull off, I give you Anthony Wiener.

As for the "God" thing, I do not see anyone invoking a deity over the death of Martin other than quoting a juror.

No, you wish it was set up.

Once again, this case (and it's aftermath) is showing what liberal stooges guys like you, Lilo, XDCX, and several others are. On this, like other issues, you had no interest in objectivity. You simply fell in lockstep with your fellow libs in the media from the start. And now that you didn't get the verdict you wanted, you're hoping...praying...big bad Zimmerman will be brought to "justice" some other way.

The cop didn't even give him a ticket for speeding just a warning. Then the cop told him to have a safe trip.

Considering the threats against him and his family, him having a gun and speeding are both understandable. I'm surprised he's venturing out at all so soon.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/31/13 06:47 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: Camarel] #731196
07/31/13 06:55 PM
07/31/13 06:55 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
As far as i'm aware carrying a gun(loaded or not) is legal in the US confused? Am i wrong confused ?

it differs a real lot state by state. as far as traveling with a loaded weapon in your vehicle, some states will require a concealed carry license for that, while others will not. here in nj, a ccw permit is required, which is impossible to get unless you are a cop or a member of the political elite. we must transport our weapons unloaded at all times, but thats surely not the case in texas, a state that actually allows people to exercise the right of self reliance.

as for the same few people jumping at the bit to frame this as fake, i still have yet to see anything even remotely resembling evidence that thats the case. get over it, the jury made the right call, but feel free to keep grasping at straws, it makes you people look dumber by the day!

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: Five_Felonies] #731205
07/31/13 07:39 PM
07/31/13 07:39 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
As far as i'm aware carrying a gun(loaded or not) is legal in the US confused? Am i wrong confused ?

it differs a real lot state by state. as far as traveling with a loaded weapon in your vehicle, some states will require a concealed carry license for that, while others will not. here in nj, a ccw permit is required, which is impossible to get unless you are a cop or a member of the political elite. we must transport our weapons unloaded at all times, but thats surely not the case in texas, a state that actually allows people to exercise the right of self reliance.

as for the same few people jumping at the bit to frame this as fake, i still have yet to see anything even remotely resembling evidence that thats the case. get over it, the jury made the right call, but feel free to keep grasping at straws, it makes you people look dumber by the day!
ya the gun laws in new jersey r ridicoulos, i knew someone who got a citation for having a loaded air soft rifle in their car. I got a relative whos a cop and even he has to go months of bs to get it.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: Dellacroce] #731272
08/01/13 11:29 AM
08/01/13 11:29 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Georgie boy got pulled over for speeding in Texas, and it turns out he was packing heat in his glove compartment. This guy is another O.J. Simpson. Its just a matter of time that he is going to run afoul of the law and wind up in prison.

Re: George Zimmerman rescues family [Re: olivant] #731274
08/01/13 11:32 AM
08/01/13 11:32 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: olivant

It WAS a set up. Zimmerman appeared on the scene of the accident long after others had removed the passengers from their (not burning) vehicle.

What is the source of this information?

I read it on the internet so it must be true.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull