GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 260 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,323
Posts1,058,596
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 53 of 73 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 72 73
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: cookcounty] #726791
07/15/13 04:56 PM
07/15/13 04:56 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@waynethegame

black people aren't as dumb as you toothless rhetoric speaking types

mothafuckas can look at Zimmerman and see a Hispanic

the media and "TOOTHLESS JETHRO TYPES" are the ones on racist shit

toothless jethro types supported Zimmerman because he killed someone black

they don't care he's Hispanic, they're supporting him cause he killed a black

thee end

My, my. Someone is obviously a well educated and unbiased individual rolleyes

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 07/15/13 04:57 PM.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: cookcounty] #726807
07/15/13 06:15 PM
07/15/13 06:15 PM
S
stern49 Offline
Underboss
stern49  Offline
S
Underboss
I do agree with Cook County on this one!!!!!! People that think Zimmerman did absolutely no wrong have to be just a little prejudice.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: stern49] #726814
07/15/13 06:29 PM
07/15/13 06:29 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: stern49
I do agree with Cook County on this one!!!!!! People that think Zimmerman did absolutely no wrong have to be just a little prejudice.

probably another one who watched very little, if any of the trial. cook county has no credibilty at all, as he has ignored info presented to him time and time again. i'm not even addressing him at this point, but his posts in this thread prove what i've learned while watching this trial: we have tons of dumb fucking people in this country who are fueled by emotion and media manipulation, nothing more. logic is lost on people like that.

as for the 2nd part of your statement, heh. some of us actually look at the facts presented to us, and put emotions and silly accusations of racism on the sideline, right where they belong. people comparing this verdict to that of oj simpson and casey anthony should be sterilized for the benefit of future generations.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726831
07/15/13 06:58 PM
07/15/13 06:58 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Cook county is a very intelligent, well educated guy. It is clear from his posts that he is both a highly logical and very deep thinking individual; unpresuaded by emotion or other things which cloud logic.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726839
07/15/13 07:20 PM
07/15/13 07:20 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/politics/zimmerman-federal-charges/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

This is just ridiculous. The Feds are out of control. Technically, this is not a violation of double jeopardy, but at what point is it gonna be enough? All for what? Because the president and Eric holder are both African Americans. Call it like I see it.

And they wonder why the fucking terrorists are winning, because we got the justice department wasting tax dollars investigating a shit case that should have never been charged in the first place. Fuck this.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 07/15/13 07:21 PM.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726849
07/15/13 07:54 PM
07/15/13 07:54 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
While Florida statutes provide for a petit jury in criminal cases, it appears that it requires a petit jury in civil cases and a unanimous verdict.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #727019
07/16/13 06:50 AM
07/16/13 06:50 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/politics/zimmerman-federal-charges/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

This is just ridiculous. The Feds are out of control. Technically, this is not a violation of double jeopardy, but at what point is it gonna be enough? All for what? Because the president and Eric holder are both African Americans. Call it like I see it.

And they wonder why the fucking terrorists are winning, because we got the justice department wasting tax dollars investigating a shit case that should have never been charged in the first place. Fuck this.

Did you feel the same way when Lemrick Nelson was prosecuted federally after a state acquittal? Was that only done because there was a white victim and white President and white Attorney General?

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #727020
07/16/13 07:00 AM
07/16/13 07:00 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
The Public Enemy logo posted was rather obviously about the reality that black males are indeed seen as Public Enemy number one-everywhere.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #727022
07/16/13 07:03 AM
07/16/13 07:03 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Just minutes after the verdict, my fingers searched for the keyboard. I wanted to write about how black America must find a way to get people to see our boys and tell the difference ...
... between thugs and altar boys.
... between gangsters and kids in the National Honor Society.
... between pimps and boys too shy to ask the girls they like to the prom.

But I stopped, closed my computer and prayed. Because that’s not the proper response to the Zimmerman verdict.
Here’s the proper response: Why do I have to convince the George Zimmermans of the world that not all black boys are dangerous, that not all black people are dangerous?

Who else has to do that? When I look at Adam Blanck, a brilliant University of Michigan Law School graduate who’s studying for the bar and who should run for office someday, I don’t see Jeffrey Dahmer, the serial killer who raped and dismembered 17 guys over 13 years. I see my friend Roz Blanck’s kid, a guy who would make any mother proud.

When I look at Facebook posts from my white friends about their boys, I don’t imagine any of them growing up to be Adam Lanza, who killed 20 little children and six adults in an elementary school. I see my friends’ beautiful boys.

Is this a wake-up call for Black America to do more? Or is is a wake up call for all of us, of all races, to stop assuming, stop guessing, stop profiling and stop stereotyping? Please don’t quote King if you don’t believe King. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. asked us to judge people by the content of their character. We try, some of us. But some of us are still aiming at color so we can find ways to assuage our fears.

Black people have spent a century trying to make America understand what life is like for black boys. Black America has watched as an irrational fear of all black boys becomes acceptable and leads to some black men being imprisoned wrongly and longer than any other men or women. Now it has led to a precedent for future encounters: If you fear a black male, you can kill him in self defense. Dang, one more thing to load onto the backs of good black boys who already have enough to deal with.

The Zimmerman verdict, like the O.J. Simpson verdict 18 years ago, came after a trial lost by prosecutors who could have done a better job of explaining what was true and what wasn’t. The Zimmerman trial was decided by six women who, in all likelihood, aren’t raising black boys.

Black America does have a duty. We must continue to teach our boys to grow into good men. We must continue to reach out to the minority of black boys who aren’t — the thugs and punks who make life hard for our innocent boys, the ones who go to Sunday school, who make straight A’s, who want to be senators, who kiss their mothers and love their sisters.

But while we’re doing what we do, we must demand that the George Zimmermans of the world work harder not to shine the same flashlight on our good children as they do the thugs they think they know. And we have to hope that all good people of all races with good intentions will help.

Column

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #727023
07/16/13 07:10 AM
07/16/13 07:10 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

I'm not an "expert" on black people, however I do know most black people across America and my newsfeed are bitching like crazy about this fuckin thing without an ounce of objectivity. It was a fair trial, the prosecution failed to prove to the jury that Zimmerman was guilty of murder or manslaughter. End of story. Get over it. Stop playing the victim card and blaming everyone else for your problems. If this was 1963 I'd be protesting with dr king. But there's no excuse now, whatever problems the black community have is their own and not the white guy, Hispanic guy or anyone else's issue

I see. Well that's good to know. I think a great many white people feel like this actually. They don't care that a black man without a criminal record has the same job chances as a white man with a criminal record. And they certainly don't care that studies show all else equal whites are more likely to hire whites than blacks.
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/09/study-black-man-and-white-felon-same-chances-for-hire/

Because after all discrimination doesn't exist. It stopped in 1963...

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #727024
07/16/13 07:13 AM
07/16/13 07:13 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
[Editor's Note: This is not spellchecked, and it's also likely incoherent at points. Forgive me. Blame the hands, not the heart.]

I, like many of you, was devastated to hear the verdict Saturday night. As the jury forewoman read the words "not guilty", my mind numbed. Did I really hear what I thought I'd heard? My wife hit the repeat button on the DVR, and yet again, the verdict, stated so quickly and matter of factly, was still "not guilty". And with that, the whole thing was over. Zimmerman was a free man, one with a bright, lucrative future once his inevitable book and movie option deal materialize. And the Martin family was screwed, left to go on without their child, with feelings of justice denied.

Like most domesticated Negroes, the thought of going to Best Buy and stealing a few PS3's never crossed my mind. I took my frustations to social media, which is pretty much the 2013 equivalent of rioting. I predicted this would be the medium most used to air their frustrations last week, and (much to the chagrin of media outlets who clearly wanted riots!) was correct. Yesterday, I avoided any form of media (social, print, televised) like the plague. There wasn't anything I needed to hear from anyone to make me feel any better about what had happened.

Two days after The Verdict, I'm wondering what we, as Americans, have learned from all this. That black life posseses inferently less value in this country's judicial, educational, and economic systems? I doubt anyone with a functional brain didn't already know this. Did we learn that "it's not what you know, it's what you can prove"? Again, anyone with a decent understanding of the law already knew that. The burden of proof was on the state, not the defense here. And reality is, they simply didn't run a solid enough case. I said so for 4 weeks. The way that the state closed its case gave me some glimmer of hope, but again, if you look at the evidence as submitted via the state, it was clear all along that they simply didn't have enough to convict Zimmerman.

This, of course, doesn't make Zimmerman innocent of wrongdoing. We all know he wouldn't have profiled a similarly attired white teenager. That he shouldn't have gotten out of his car. That he should have identified himself as a neighborhood watchman. That he shouldn't have engaged Martin at all. That he, by virtue of pulling that trigger, is the reason why Martin is dead. We know all of that.

I don't know is how to explain this to my children. How to prevent my two sons from meeting the same fate Martin did one rainy Sunday night in Central Florida. I, as a parent, can prepare my kids, teach them to respect authority, explain to them why they need to always be aware that they're being judged by a slightly different set of rules, even when those judging have no recourse for doing so. Just as my father prepared me and my brothers. Just as his father prepared him and his brother.

They can do all of that, and still end up dead in the grass, because someone assumed something about his based purely on your appearance. And the man responsible can walk and become a millionaire, why I, as a father, would be left feeling every bit as helpless, angry, and hopeless as I'm certain Tracy Martin does today.
America.

http://www.averagebro.com/2013/07/after-trayvon-martin.html

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #727032
07/16/13 09:22 AM
07/16/13 09:22 AM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
More emotional gibberish full of the loaded words, wrong facts- not one citation of the law. Even the study comes out out of a marxist sociology department that has yet to be replicated in anyway. Not to mention desperate impact doesn't equal discrimination- you have no idea whether the all other variables are equal. Although sociology isn't much of a science to begin with.

The facts are your own community kills its own children 99 percent of the time in gangland or other senseless violence- with cases involve black/white/peruvians like zimmerman one in hundreds of millions. Hundreds like Darryl Green that are good kids die because they refuse to join gangs and want to go to school. But it is easier to blame external, santaic forces rather than figuring out why your community is so intent of self-destruction.

Where is justice for Darryl Green? Why aren't you marching for that? He is the common occurrence- a "uncle tom" dying literally or figuratively at the hands of black gangsters for refusing to give up on a education, life.

http://www.inquisitr.com/848616/darryl-g...g-to-join-gang/

Last edited by LittleNicky; 07/16/13 09:29 AM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #727038
07/16/13 09:42 AM
07/16/13 09:42 AM
Tampa, FL
waynethegame Offline
Capo
waynethegame  Offline
Capo
Tampa, FL
I really don't get how people are defending Trayvon. He JUMPED ZIMMERMAN. Even if he was innocent, even if Zimmerman went a bit too far following him, Trayvon crossed the line when he assaulted him. There is no question the shooting was self-defense, because Zimmerman was being attacked. If you can't see that then perhaps YOU are the one that wants to turn this into a race deal by portraying it as a racist non-black profiling and killing an "innocent" teenager (who by the way was not innocent, Trayvon was a thug).

Wayne

"Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger."
Don Lucchesi
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #727040
07/16/13 10:17 AM
07/16/13 10:17 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: olivant
Kly/DT: what is the jurisprudential reasoning that supports a petit jury for a felony case, especially murder?

A subsequent post reminded me that you had asked this. I'm not sure what you're looking for. Do you mean a petit jury as opposed to a grand jury, or do you mean just the number of jurors, who serve on a trial?

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Lilo] #727047
07/16/13 10:51 AM
07/16/13 10:51 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Lilo
Just minutes after the verdict, my fingers searched for the keyboard. I wanted to write about how black America must find a way to get people to see our boys and tell the difference ...
... between thugs and altar boys.
... between gangsters and kids in the National Honor Society.
... between pimps and boys too shy to ask the girls they like to the prom.

But I stopped, closed my computer and prayed. Because that’s not the proper response to the Zimmerman verdict.
Here’s the proper response: Why do I have to convince the George Zimmermans of the world that not all black boys are dangerous, that not all black people are dangerous?

Who else has to do that? When I look at Adam Blanck, a brilliant University of Michigan Law School graduate who’s studying for the bar and who should run for office someday, I don’t see Jeffrey Dahmer, the serial killer who raped and dismembered 17 guys over 13 years. I see my friend Roz Blanck’s kid, a guy who would make any mother proud.

When I look at Facebook posts from my white friends about their boys, I don’t imagine any of them growing up to be Adam Lanza, who killed 20 little children and six adults in an elementary school. I see my friends’ beautiful boys.

Is this a wake-up call for Black America to do more? Or is is a wake up call for all of us, of all races, to stop assuming, stop guessing, stop profiling and stop stereotyping? Please don’t quote King if you don’t believe King. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. asked us to judge people by the content of their character. We try, some of us. But some of us are still aiming at color so we can find ways to assuage our fears.

Black people have spent a century trying to make America understand what life is like for black boys. Black America has watched as an irrational fear of all black boys becomes acceptable and leads to some black men being imprisoned wrongly and longer than any other men or women. Now it has led to a precedent for future encounters: If you fear a black male, you can kill him in self defense. Dang, one more thing to load onto the backs of good black boys who already have enough to deal with.

The Zimmerman verdict, like the O.J. Simpson verdict 18 years ago, came after a trial lost by prosecutors who could have done a better job of explaining what was true and what wasn’t. The Zimmerman trial was decided by six women who, in all likelihood, aren’t raising black boys.

Black America does have a duty. We must continue to teach our boys to grow into good men. We must continue to reach out to the minority of black boys who aren’t — the thugs and punks who make life hard for our innocent boys, the ones who go to Sunday school, who make straight A’s, who want to be senators, who kiss their mothers and love their sisters.

But while we’re doing what we do, we must demand that the George Zimmermans of the world work harder not to shine the same flashlight on our good children as they do the thugs they think they know. And we have to hope that all good people of all races with good intentions will help.

Column

half of the toothless jethro types ain't smart enough to realize this

the other half of the toothless jethro types just don't give a fuck

too bad trayvon wasn't a gun toting thug because then he would've had a chance

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: klydon1] #727054
07/16/13 11:45 AM
07/16/13 11:45 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Kly/DT: what is the jurisprudential reasoning that supports a petit jury for a felony case, especially murder?

A subsequent post reminded me that you had asked this. I'm not sure what you're looking for. Do you mean a petit jury as opposed to a grand jury, or do you mean just the number of jurors, who serve on a trial?

Florida passed a statute in 1970 which created the six person jury for everything except capital crimes. It has been to the U.S. Supreme court twice and has been found to be constitutional. I think only 5 other states have this.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: klydon1] #727057
07/16/13 12:02 PM
07/16/13 12:02 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: klydon1

Just the number of jurors.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #727152
07/16/13 06:04 PM
07/16/13 06:04 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
In other news..

Indiana doctor who 'fits elements of a serial killer' suspected of killing four, including 11-year-old boy, who had ties to former medical school
From ASSOCIATED PRESS
Last Updated: 4:48 PM, July 16, 2013
Posted: 11:11 AM, July 16, 2013
OMAHA, Neb. — An Indiana doctor has been arrested in Illinois on suspicion of involvement in the killings of three adults and an 11-year-old boy in Nebraska all with ties to an Omaha university medical school that fired him in 2001.

Dr. Anthony Garcia, 40, was arrested Monday during a traffic stop by Illinois State Police in Union County, in southern Illinois, Omaha Police Chief Todd Schmaderer said.

Garcia is accused of breaking into the Omaha home of Creighton University medical school pathology professor Roger Brumback in May. Investigators believe Garcia fatally shot the professor and stabbed his wife Mary to death, Schmaderer said. Garcia is also suspected in the 2008 fatal stabbings of the son of another Creighton pathology professor, William Hunter, and his housekeeper in an affluent Omaha neighborhood, just blocks from the home of billionaire investor Warren Buffett.

Schmaderer said 11-year-old Thomas Hunter and the housekeeper, Shirlee Sherman, were likely not the intended targets of the attack and that investigators believe Garcia acted alone.

The murders of Thomas Hunter and Sherman at the Hunter family's 3,700-square-foot home in Dundee were featured last year on "America's Most Wanted," and a $54,000 reward was offered for information.

Schmaderer tells Fox 42 that a special task force was created last year after investigators discovered Garcia had been in Omaha during all four of the murders, and the task force has been monitoring him for an unspecified amount of time.

When asked, Schmaderer said he and the task force believe Garcia "fit the elements of a serial killer," Fox 42 reports.

Garcia, of Terre Haute, Ind., is held without bond in Jackson County, Ill., on suspicion of four counts of first-degree murder and four counts of using a weapon to commit a felony, Schmaderer said. Garcia appeared to be intoxicated and was in possession of a .45-caliber handgun when he was arrested, he said.

An Illinois State Police official declined to discuss details of Garcia's arrest or detention.

It was not immediately clear if Garcia had an attorney.

Schmaderer said Garcia was a department resident when Brumback and Hunter fired him in 2001 because he displayed erratic behavior. The police chief didn't provide further details and he declined to discuss the evidence used to build the case against Garcia.

Public records show that since 2003, Garcia has held medical licenses in California, Illinois and Indiana, but his temporary Indiana license expired in January.

One of the Brumbacks' three children, Darryl, said the family had no comment about the arrest. A male relative of Sherman's also declined to speak. The Hunter family didn't respond to a phone message seeking comment. http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/indiana_former_arrested_nebraska_T7ZscYIwt3eu0VLy7EIkEO

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Scorsese] #727228
07/16/13 11:04 PM
07/16/13 11:04 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Here's a riddle - if this teenager had been wearing a hoodie and riding his bike home from the candy store, would he still be a hero?? I'm just grateful he and his friend were able to help this little girl and that she got home safely!

http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/features/...662.shtml?wap=0

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Sicilian Babe] #727232
07/16/13 11:30 PM
07/16/13 11:30 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Here's a riddle - if this teenager had been wearing a hoodie and riding his bike home from the candy store, would he still be a hero?? I'm just grateful he and his friend were able to help this little girl and that she got home safely!

http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/features/...662.shtml?wap=0

rolleyes You have to be kidding us...REALLY? rolleyes uhwhat

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: fathersson] #727233
07/16/13 11:39 PM
07/16/13 11:39 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
You mean you're not happy this little girl got home safely??? panic

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Sicilian Babe] #727234
07/16/13 11:44 PM
07/16/13 11:44 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
You mean you're not happy this little girl got home safely??? panic

No, whistle I just don't like riddles... smile

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #727235
07/16/13 11:50 PM
07/16/13 11:50 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
it must be real hard for some to have to live with a decision that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force when the evidence backs them up. it comes as no surprise that the same people will keep narrowing the goalposts with these silly strawman arguments. lets constantly focus the attention on the fucking candy and clothing, both of which have been proven time and time again to have nothing to do with the defensive shooting case. why not take it a step further? lets project those same sets of false pretenses onto an entirely different situation in a vain attempt to both deflect and confuse dummies. question it and you are a racist. heh! lol

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 07/16/13 11:51 PM.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #727237
07/16/13 11:54 PM
07/16/13 11:54 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
100% five. Hears the thing that I understand but that is still not relevant. I was just watching CNN and they were talking about how when the day comes when a guy like zimmerman asks someone like traveon "do you need help getting home" that is the day the world is a better place. They keep on saying "zimmerman followed traevon" he was "judge jury and execütor". I understand what they are saying, and its an valid argument, BUT, dont pretend like it has any bearing on the actual case.
This was a case of self defense. Did Zimmerman reasonably feel like his life was going to be in serious jeopardy if didnt pull the trigger. END OF STORY.
If you want to talk about race relations and all that good ole stuff fine, fine, but thats a seperate issue. Dont pretend like it has any bearing on the legal and factual issues in the case itself.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 07/16/13 11:56 PM.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #727246
07/17/13 01:13 AM
07/17/13 01:13 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Black lawyers, Black leaders of civil rights groups, and Black journalists are getting full reign to go on CNN, MSNBC, talk shows, and radio, all to say they are outraged.
I see few people giving other side.

Who flattened Zimmerman's nose? Trayvon. He had been suspended form school four times, public kept getting told it was minor. Then it came out he had jewelry, 11 pieces including wedding rings, in his bag, along with a screwdriver. School did not call police, and let him go. Travon had posed with money and guns, and had once tweeted "White people call cops, niggas call their cuzins" He also referred to White people as Crackers often in tweets.

If media had immediately revealed he was troubled teen, instead of painting him as saint, maybe story would not have gotten to this point.

Travon Martin was thug, not sweet innocent kid. No news and talk show hosts have guts or desire to call guests on their shows out on it. Lies and overdone crying has gotten past point of hysteria to absurdity.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #727252
07/17/13 02:08 AM
07/17/13 02:08 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: LittleNicky] #727274
07/17/13 06:46 AM
07/17/13 06:46 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
More emotional gibberish full of the loaded words, wrong facts- not one citation of the law. Even the study comes out out of a marxist sociology department that has yet to be replicated in anyway. Not to mention desperate impact doesn't equal discrimination- you have no idea whether the all other variables are equal. Although sociology isn't much of a science to begin with.

The facts are your own community kills its own children 99 percent of the time in gangland or other senseless violence- with cases involve black/white/peruvians like zimmerman one in hundreds of millions. Hundreds like Darryl Green that are good kids die because they refuse to join gangs and want to go to school. But it is easier to blame external, santaic forces rather than figuring out why your community is so intent of self-destruction.

Where is justice for Darryl Green? Why aren't you marching for that? He is the common occurrence- a "uncle tom" dying literally or figuratively at the hands of black gangsters for refusing to give up on a education, life.

http://www.inquisitr.com/848616/darryl-g...g-to-join-gang/

Why is that people like yourself come crawling out of the woodwork to defend the actions of a killer if and only if the murderer is white and the victim is a black male? Hmm? Where is your outrage at all the white murderers, pedophiles, gangsters, and drug dealers? Why do we NEVER hear the phrase "white on white" crime despite the fact that most crime is intra-racial?

Believe it or not black people are actually able to walk and chew gum at the same time. This constant attempt at telling other people what they should be upset about is patronizing nonsense.

Re discrimination it appears your attitude is "don't bother me with facts because my mind is made up". While that might be a perfect qualification to be the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court back here in the real world study after study after study has shown that black people do not receive a fair chance in the criminal justice system. Black people are more likely to be arrested, more likely to be convicted and more likely to get longer sentences for the same crime. Black people are more likely to be harassed by agents of the state (and wannabes like Zimmerman) even if they are innocent of any wrong doing.

Let's review the Baldus Study referenced in the Supreme Court case McKlesky v. Kemp. Data was collected over years which conclusively showed that, after controlling for 39 nonracial variables, in all homicide cases where a Black person killed a White person, 22% of those Black defendants got the death penalty. However, when a White person killed a Black person, only 3% of White defendants got the death penalty.

By contrast, when White people killed other White people, 8% of the White defendants got the death penalty. Most notably, where a Black defendant killed another Black person, only 1% of those Black defendants received the death penalty.

When you look at ALL defendants (black, white, latino, etc.) who kill White victims, 11% of them get the death penalty. However, when you look at ALL defendants who kill Back victims, only 1% get the death penalty. There's a bias in the system against valuing black life. This impacts everyone in this society, regardless of their race.

But if you want to remain clueless about such things that's your call. But by doing so you will remain constantly surprised about people's reactions to cases like those of Martin.

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #727288
07/17/13 07:47 AM
07/17/13 07:47 AM
Tampa, FL
waynethegame Offline
Capo
waynethegame  Offline
Capo
Tampa, FL
ZIMMERMAN IS HISPANIC, NOT WHITE. This isn't a "white vs. black" except in the minds of idiots who want to make play the race card to everything.

The kid was a punk and a thug, walking through a neighborhood that had been subject to burglaries. The watch captain (i..e Zimmerman) followed him (THIS IS NOT A CRIME) and the kid jumped him, so he reacted in self-defense. That's all there is to it. The media kept painting the picture of some sweet innocent kid (and from what I've read were even using old pictures of him, not the most recent ones) being harassed and shot by a racist non-black, when in fact it was a neighborhood watchman doing his job properly by being on the lookout for suspicious people in his neighborhood.

The problem here is that people got the wrong idea from the start, and immediately said "He's guilty" without any facts or evidence just the typical media bullshit painting it as a "white" guy following and shooting a black "kid".

Last edited by waynethegame; 07/17/13 07:48 AM.

Wayne

"Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger."
Don Lucchesi
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: waynethegame] #727290
07/17/13 08:17 AM
07/17/13 08:17 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: waynethegame
ZIMMERMAN IS HISPANIC, NOT WHITE. This isn't a "white vs. black" except in the minds of idiots who want to make play the race card to everything.

The kid was a punk and a thug, walking through a neighborhood that had been subject to burglaries. The watch captain (i..e Zimmerman) followed him (THIS IS NOT A CRIME) and the kid jumped him, so he reacted in self-defense. That's all there is to it. The media kept painting the picture of some sweet innocent kid (and from what I've read were even using old pictures of him, not the most recent ones) being harassed and shot by a racist non-black, when in fact it was a neighborhood watchman doing his job properly by being on the lookout for suspicious people in his neighborhood.

The problem here is that people got the wrong idea from the start, and immediately said "He's guilty" without any facts or evidence just the typical media bullshit painting it as a "white" guy following and shooting a black "kid".

No. The reason people got upset was that the police did not arrest or investigate Zimmerman for 44 days. That is simply inconceivable were the facts the other way around as indeed the Trevor Dooley case showed.

Hispanic and White are not mutually exclusive categories. Hispanics can be and are of different races. It's interesting that you call Martin a punk and thug. Care to elaborate on his criminal record that makes you write such things?

He was not walking though "a neighborhood". He was walking through his neighborhood, which he had every right to do. The jury believed that Martin jumped Zimmerman which of course is awfully convenient for Zimmerman, there being no other witness since Zimmerman had just killed him.

What did race have to do with the Zimmerman case

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: waynethegame] #727291
07/17/13 08:48 AM
07/17/13 08:48 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
The real truth is that the black community knows that their problems have nothing to do with anyone but themselves. The problem is that they haven't any way to fix their own problems or control what their youth do just like everyone else.
So many just point fingers at everyone and everything instead of saying whats true.

They failed to police their own and let people like Jackson and Sharpton drag them down more. With their big mouths and radical movement. Neither is a MLK but they think they are speaking for all of the black community.

NO matter how many of their own people get better jobs, rise in the Govt. such as Pres. OBAMA or thousands of others they can not raise all the others who will not work towards their own improvement.
The group that keeps pointing out how bad they haven't it. Once you start to hear it over and over again you start to beleive that crap, thus keeping you down. Truth is, the only thing keeping you down is you yourself. If Obama could make it anyone can. Just look at his rise?

Maybe many in the Black Community are starting to understand that Obama wasn't their meal ticket up the ladder like they were so sure his election would do.

The thing I like best is if you even talk about this the screams of racist come raining down so they don't have to address the problems they know are there.
I was color blind when I posted on this board for several years now. No need to worry about it I felt. Only focused on the words and the thoughts not what people may be, but this last year or year and a half I have seen things changed. And I see many people who are starting to stand out. I also see many others standing up and saying enough is enough and we are going to speak right out even if they call people racists.

Your not racist if your telling the truth no matter what some think or if they don't like what they are hearing.

I will tell you this, I think this Martin -Zimmerman thing is going hurt the Community rather then propel
them ahead. What a shame. a real shame

Page 53 of 73 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 72 73

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull