GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Irishman12), 396 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,608
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,090
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,378
Posts1,059,584
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 49 of 73 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 72 73
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #725558
07/11/13 10:54 AM
07/11/13 10:54 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@lilo

don't waste your time with degenerates that PRETEND to think Zimmerman was just

they're just sick and demented mothafuckas

@getthesenets

George Zimmerman ain't nowhere near savvy enough to place bluff signs

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: getthesenets] #725560
07/11/13 11:01 AM
07/11/13 11:01 AM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
I've not followed the trial or any of the media shows about it.

thats been pretty clear from the start. you prance around here and try to frame people who you disagree with as biased, "parrots", or whatever else you can muster, meanwhile you have no basis for your own opinion, besides the opinion itself. heh.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: fathersson] #725566
07/11/13 11:13 AM
07/11/13 11:13 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: fathersson
Now I fully understand why some people get so upset with some of the postings on here.

I also understand how hard it is to pull together a jury of people who can not walk into the courtroom without an idea stuck in their heads before they hear the facts in a case.

and I am starting to understand what drives the racist war machine.

frown
How enlightened. whistle

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Five_Felonies] #725572
07/11/13 11:25 AM
07/11/13 11:25 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
I've not followed the trial or any of the media shows about it.

thats been pretty clear from the start. you prance around here and try to frame people who you disagree with as biased, "parrots", or whatever else you can muster, meanwhile you have no basis for your own opinion, besides the opinion itself. heh.

only interested in the outcome of the trial

media outlets pimping me for ratings and manipulating me? nah...

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: fathersson] #725575
07/11/13 11:38 AM
07/11/13 11:38 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
@fathersson

racial and cultural composition of this country is changing

Things that you may take for granted today, like not having to think of your race/ethnicity as you navigate life.....that may change in the future.

"race card" will have a different meaning then.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: getthesenets] #725579
07/11/13 11:44 AM
07/11/13 11:44 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Zimmerman looks a little like the guy who played young Clemenza in GF II.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #725586
07/11/13 12:03 PM
07/11/13 12:03 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Kly/DT: what do you think of the state trying to get the bench's approval for additional included charges at this late date. I've never heard of such. How can the defense have had any chance to respond to a charge that is added only after testimony?

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #725597
07/11/13 12:33 PM
07/11/13 12:33 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: olivant
Kly/DT: what do you think of the state trying to get the bench's approval for additional included charges at this late date. I've never heard of such. How can the defense have had any chance to respond to a charge that is added only after testimony?

IMHO it is reversable error if he is convicted of the lesser charge. The state should have included the lesser included offenses from the beginning, and I think there are serious due process and fundamental fairness issues if the jury comes back with manslaughter.

For those of us who live in Tampa Bay or Orlando or Miami, the greatest horror on earth is to be forced to go to someplace like Sanford because of the idiots on the bench and their idiot local lawyers, as we all can see in this case.

Obviously they don't understand the basic rules of evidence, let alone trial procedure. There is also not a sciintilla of decent judicial temperament.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: cookcounty] #725690
07/11/13 07:12 PM
07/11/13 07:12 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@lilo

@getthesenets

George Zimmerman ain't nowhere near savvy enough to place bluff signs

You're right. Stormfront in full effect.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Lilo] #725779
07/12/13 12:48 AM
07/12/13 12:48 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

@lilo

Usually I wouldn't bother asking this because it would be immaterial but somebody told me you're black, cookcounty. Is that true? Because if you are, it would certainly explain why you're having a hard time looking at this case objectively.

Originally Posted By: Lilo
Right. Zimmerman claimed that Martin jumped out of the bushes and said "You're going to die tonight, homie". Not only does that sound like someone who has been watching too many The Wire reruns but there were no bushes.

But in your world an armed bully may follow someone and question his right to be in a neighborhood and then kill him...as long as that someone happens to be black.He's probably a thug anyway. I mean that's what the person who killed him said. Let's ignore the fact that Zimmerman told Hannity that he had never heard of Florida's Stand Your Ground law while Zimmerman's professor testified that they covered that law in their class. Let's ignore bullet trajectory evidence which doesn't fit Zimmerman's claims.

Ah, you libs really do love playing the race card, don't you? Not surprising. You're the guy who thinks racists make up "the base" of the Republican party. You really do live in your own little world and probably think you see KKK guys under your bed at night.

Bottom line, yes, Zimmerman was overzealous. He should have just waited for the real cops to show up. But it was Treyvon who acted like a thug by turning it physical and violent. Zimmerman posed no immediate, physical threat to him. Most people agree that the evidence supports Zimmerman. Most have come to believe that the 2nd degree murder charge was unwarranted and came largely because of political pressure. But, being the liberal hack you are, your sympathies are with Treyvon alone and you can't see past your own delusional preconceived notions. And, like a liberal hack, you think anyone who disagrees with your BS must be a racist who posts on Stormfront. rolleyes

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/12/13 12:51 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #725784
07/12/13 01:02 AM
07/12/13 01:02 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Ex-Sanford police chief: Zimmerman probe 'taken away from us'
By Eliott C. McLaughlin, CNN
July 11, 2013

(CNN) - The George Zimmerman investigation was hijacked "in a number of ways" by outside forces, said the former police chief of Sanford, Florida.

Bill Lee, who testified Monday in Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial, told CNN's George Howell in an exclusive interview that he felt pressure from city officials to arrest Zimmerman to placate the public rather than as a matter of justice.

"It was (relayed) to me that they just wanted an arrest. They didn't care if it got dismissed later," he said. "You don't do that."

When Sanford police arrived on the scene on February 26, 2012, after Zimmerman fatally shot unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, they conducted a "sound" investigation, and the evidence provided no probable cause to arrest Zimmerman at the scene, he said.

It had nothing to do with Florida's controversial "Stand Your Ground" law, he said; from an investigative standpoint, it was purely a matter of self-defense.

Zimmerman told police he killed Martin after the teen attacked him. While the evidence at the time corroborated that claim, the ex-chief said, Lee's lead investigator made a recommendation that Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter.

It was a matter of protocol, Lee said. Arresting Zimmerman based on the evidence at hand would have been a violation of Zimmerman's Fourth Amendment rights, he said. Thus, the Sanford police presented a "capias request" to the state's attorney, asking that the prosecutor determine whether it was a "justifiable homicide," issue a warrant for arrest or present the case to a grand jury.

"The police department needed to do a job, and there was some influence -- outside influence and inside influence -- that forced a change in the course of the normal criminal justice process," Lee said. "With all the influence and the protests and petitions for an arrest, you still have to uphold you oath."

"That investigation was taken away from us. We weren't able to complete it," he said.

One example involved the 911 tapes, in which neighbors implored dispatchers to send police as a voice in the background screamed for help.

The Sanford police intended to release the tapes once the probe was over, Lee said, because you can't publicize evidence amid an investigation.

Instead, the mayor told him on March 16 the tapes had been released to Martin's family and the public. The family was asked to help identify voices, Lee said, but if police were in charge of the investigation, they wouldn't have presented evidence to a group.

"It should be done individually so there's no influence on the other people in the room," he said. "Then, there's no questions that can be brought up about how (an identification) was obtained or whether it was influenced."

Releasing the evidence to the public was problematic, as well, because it created the potential for someone to concoct a "story about what they observed when they really didn't observe it," he said.

Martin family attorney Jasmine Rand said that she doesn't believe that playing the tapes to a room full of people "makes any difference to the outcome of the case."

"We have to remember that that was played for the family in a private room because they were hearing the last moments of their son's life as he cried for help," Rand told CNN's Erin Burnett on Wednesday night. "And I think Sybrina Fulton (Martin's mother) got up and walked out of that room. She didn't sit in there and talk to everybody, because she had a visceral reaction when she heard her son yell for help and she couldn't help him because she knew he was dead."

Lee was placed on paid leave March 22, 2012, after the Sanford City Commission expressed a lack of confidence in him. The same commission rejected his resignation in a 3-2 vote a month later, with dissenting commissioners questioning the fairness of Lee's losing his job.

Two months later, Lee was sacked. City Manager Norton Bonaparte said in a news release, "The police chief needs to have the trust and respect of the elected officials and the confidence of the entire community."

Lee believes lack of confidence did play a role in his dismissal, he told CNN, but he also believes Bonaparte faced political pressure and terminated him "without cause," which was permitted under his employment contract.

"I upheld my oath," Lee said. "I'm happy that at the end of the day I can walk away with my integrity."

Rand, the Martin family attorney, told CNN that Lee lost his job because he "failed to conduct a fair and impartial investigation."

"I personally thank God that he doesn't have the ability to fulfill his vision to uphold an arcane practice that has no place in our legal system," Rand said.

Asked whether he would do things differently given the opportunity, Lee, a 30-year veteran of law enforcement, said there always are things he could change in hindsight, but he stands by the investigation.

At every turn in the 40-minute interview with CNN's Howell, Lee doggedly defended his investigators, saying race never played a role in any decision and that his officers "conducted an unbiased review."

Investigators knew letting Zimmerman walk free for 46 days was an unpopular decision -- and they took abuse for it -- "but they performed professionally. That's the mark of a strong police department."

Lee took issue with the media casting his department as apathetic or lackadaisical in the case.

"A lot of the information that was given out as fact was misinformation," he said. "It was reported in some media that we didn't conduct an investigation for two weeks, but yet in that same media they would show a photograph of a crime scene with crime scene tape, with patrol cars and blue lights and investigators on the scene."

Lee shrugged off the notion that he was hired to clean up racism and other problems in the department. His goal upon becoming chief was to improve professionalism and trust, and he set several goals, all of which were met during his 10-month tenure, he said.

One of his greatest regrets, he said, is that the Zimmerman investigation ultimately shattered his childhood dream to be police chief of the community where he was raised.

"It's a dream of a vision that is going to be unrealized," he said. "I'm at peace with it on most days. I'm a man of faith. But it stings."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/10/justice/sanford-bill-lee-exclusive

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/12/13 01:03 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: IvyLeague] #725855
07/12/13 09:26 AM
07/12/13 09:26 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

I am sure Bull Connor felt the same way.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: IvyLeague] #725869
07/12/13 10:42 AM
07/12/13 10:42 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Usually I wouldn't bother asking this because it would be immaterial but somebody told me you're black, cookcounty. Is that true? Because if you are, it would certainly explain why you're having a hard time looking at this case objectively.

Absolutely ridiculous comment.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: klydon1] #725877
07/12/13 11:09 AM
07/12/13 11:09 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
I have been watching the Zimmercase from the beginning. Anyone who's been on a jury, in particular a murder trial (I was on 4 or 5 juries but only ONE murder trial), knows what I mean when I say you take it very very seriously. It really is work listening, taking notes, etc. AND, no matter what you might feel, you know you must follow judge's instructions during deliberations.

I agree with many who posted here that the murder charge will most likely NOT be proven from what I've seen. IF I were on the jury, and felt it wasn't proven, I'd HAVE to go with a not guilty.

That being said, and the fact that I am NOT on the jury, I can and DO think Zimmerman IS guilty of killing Trayvon.

Question for DT, and/or Kly, I understand they can go with manslaughter. I can't recall what criteria needs to be met for manslaughter? confused I hope he at least gets that.

Another question tho, I HEARD yesterday, that in Florida manslaughter sentence can be as long as 30 years. Is that true? Likely?

Ok, I gotta say, I did miss first part of Defense closing arguments. Started at 5:30 my time, way too early. I'm watching part two of it though. smile

TIS

Btw, lawyers are sure long-winded aren't they? lol wink

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/12/13 11:13 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #725885
07/12/13 11:39 AM
07/12/13 11:39 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Question for DT, and/or Kly, I understand they can go with manslaughter. I can't recall what criteria needs to be met for manslaughter? confused I hope he at least gets that.

Another question tho, I HEARD yesterday, that in Florida manslaughter sentence can be as long as 30 years. Is that true? Likely?

TIS

Btw, lawyers are sure long-winded aren't they? lol wink

In lieu of DT's or Kly's response, I'll give it a shot. What is absent from many of this Board's posts are the predicates for murder or manslaughter in Florida. While states have similar laws, there can be significant differences. Since I don't know the predicates in Florida, I'll state those for manslaughter here in Texas. Texas does not allow for voluntary and involuntary manslaughter; they combine them. The primary and, basically, only predicate is reckless behavior. Intent or knowledge is not required. The penalty is up to 20 years.

By the way TIS, in recognition of lawyer's long-windedness, Florida gives them up to 3 hours for summation.

Last edited by olivant; 07/12/13 11:44 AM.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #725892
07/12/13 12:00 PM
07/12/13 12:00 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
The elements of the offense, as olivant points out, may differ among states, and I am surprised that Texas combines voluntary and involuntary under a single manslaughter.

But to prove voluntary manslaughter, the state generally has to prove that there was a killing that resulted from an intentional act in the heat of passion.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: IvyLeague] #725894
07/12/13 12:07 PM
07/12/13 12:07 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@lilo

Originally Posted By: Lilo
Right. Zimmerman claimed that Martin jumped out of the bushes and said "You're going to die tonight, homie". Not only does that sound like someone who has been watching too many The Wire reruns but there were no bushes.

But in your world an armed bully may follow someone and question his right to be in a neighborhood and then kill him...as long as that someone happens to be black.He's probably a thug anyway. I mean that's what the person who killed him said. Let's ignore the fact that Zimmerman told Hannity that he had never heard of Florida's Stand Your Ground law while Zimmerman's professor testified that they covered that law in their class. Let's ignore bullet trajectory evidence which doesn't fit Zimmerman's claims.

Ah, you libs really do love playing the race card, don't you? Not surprising. You're the guy who thinks racists make up "the base" of the Republican party. You really do live in your own little world and probably think you see KKK guys under your bed at night.

Bottom line, yes, Zimmerman was overzealous. He should have just waited for the real cops to show up. But it was Treyvon who acted like a thug by turning it physical and violent. Zimmerman posed no immediate, physical threat to him. Most people agree that the evidence supports Zimmerman. Most have come to believe that the 2nd degree murder charge was unwarranted and came largely because of political pressure. But, being the liberal hack you are, your sympathies are with Treyvon alone and you can't see past your own delusional preconceived notions. And, like a liberal hack, you think anyone who disagrees with your BS must be a racist who posts on Stormfront. rolleyes

you shoulda figured that out with your adamant knowledge of black folks

you've been dissecting my post for a couple months and you aint figured it out yet

I thought u were so goddamn smart

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #725896
07/12/13 12:14 PM
07/12/13 12:14 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
I think he deserves manslaughter but not a murder charge.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: NickyEyes1] #725897
07/12/13 12:15 PM
07/12/13 12:15 PM
California

California
How long does John Guy get on the rebuttal? Anyone know?

smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: klydon1] #725933
07/12/13 03:28 PM
07/12/13 03:28 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: klydon1

You're only saying that because, as a liberal, you value political correctness over the truth.

you've been dissecting my post for a couple months and you aint figured it out yet

Well, that certainly explains a lot, including your inability to objectively view this case. You were probably all giddy when OJ got off, huh? Now I'm just wondering if you are the same guy that went by the name "cookcountyrowdy" at one time.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #725955
07/12/13 04:46 PM
07/12/13 04:46 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Kly/DT: what is the jurisprudential reasoning that supports a petit jury for a felony case, especially murder?

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: IvyLeague] #726005
07/12/13 07:07 PM
07/12/13 07:07 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: klydon1

You're only saying that because, as a liberal, you value political correctness over the truth.

Well, that certainly explains a lot, including your inability to objectively view this case. You were probably all giddy when OJ got off, huh? Now I'm just wondering if you are the same guy that went by the name "cookcountyrowdy" at one time.

I was in 7th grade when OJ got acquitted

we watched the verdict on tv in class

I was one of only two people in a class of 30 that thought OJ did it

you don't come into contact with many blacks in Utah but you're still racist

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: cookcounty] #726009
07/12/13 07:21 PM
07/12/13 07:21 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss

HEY! The Juice never did that shit!

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: cookcounty] #726010
07/12/13 07:22 PM
07/12/13 07:22 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal

7th grade? Was that the week before you dropped out?

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #726012
07/12/13 07:30 PM
07/12/13 07:30 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Let's cut out the name-calling, please.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726013
07/12/13 07:31 PM
07/12/13 07:31 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
I have still yet to read one even coherent account, citing the law and introduced evidence/witnesses, how someone could find zimmerman guilty beyond a reasonable doubt while rebutting beyond a reasonable doubt self defense.

Until then we just have guys accusing other guys of racism.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: LittleNicky] #726017
07/12/13 07:38 PM
07/12/13 07:38 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
I have still yet to read one even coherent account, citing the law and introduced evidence/witnesses, how someone could find zimmerman guilty beyond a reasonable doubt while rebutting beyond a reasonable doubt self defense.

Until then we just have guys accusing other guys of racism.

it's hard to convince people that u weren't the aggressor when u admitting stalking

Zimmerman ran up on trayvon, got his ass beat, and shot him cause he's a cowarod

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #726136
07/13/13 10:54 AM
07/13/13 10:54 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
This is quite a heated thread. In my opinion, Zimmerman should be charged with involuntary manslaughter. I'm viewing this from actions that was taken and not this black/white/hispanic controversy background. Not overlooking nor ignoring their ethnicity but these isn't acivil rights case. It's a situation that went down hill quickly and unfortunately a person was killed. This been said before, Zimmerman shold of listened and stayed put. If had done it then we wouldn't have this topic. Zimmerman was already in the wrong for ignoring the suggestion then it lead up to scene. He should get that manslaughter charge.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: BlackFamily] #726137
07/13/13 11:02 AM
07/13/13 11:02 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
This is quite a heated thread. In my opinion, Zimmerman should be charged with involuntary manslaughter. I'm viewing this from actions that was taken and not this black/white/hispanic controversy background. Not overlooking nor ignoring their ethnicity but these isn't acivil rights case. It's a situation that went down hill quickly and unfortunately a person was killed. This been said before, Zimmerman shold of listened and stayed put. If had done it then we wouldn't have this topic. Zimmerman was already in the wrong for ignoring the suggestion then it lead up to scene. He should get that manslaughter charge.

+1

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: BlackFamily] #726138
07/13/13 11:05 AM
07/13/13 11:05 AM
California

California
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily

I agree with you BF. I doubt the evidence would justify 2ndDegree murder but I DO think manslaughter is possible. I won't hold my breath because you never really know. confused I DO have a feeling though that there will be a verdict sometime this weekend.

Btw, have you been watching the trial?

smile
TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/13/13 11:05 AM.

Page 49 of 73 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 72 73

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull