GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 285 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,864
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? #726104
07/13/13 09:40 AM
07/13/13 09:40 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Charles "Chuckie" Nicoletti,also known as "The Typewriter" with a gold front tooth as a young boy killed his own father,Philip Nicoletti,comming from Santa Caterina Villarmosa,Sicily.He's father was a drunk,who beat his own wife,forcing his son to step in the fight,the young Nicoletti was found not guilty of justifiable homicide.
Nicoletti was a close friend with Felix Alderisio they had their famous car later named "the hitmobile" by reporters.Theres also a rumour that he took part in the infamous torture case of Billy McCarthy.

In the 1960s, Nicoletti was harassed all the time by FBI agents,and there were some rumours(probably invented by the agents)that Nicoletti was a stool pigeon.

On March 29, 1977, Nicoletti got shot 3 times to the back of his head while waiting in his car in a suburban Northlake, Illinois,on a parking lot near a restaurant.He was brought to a hospital where he died six hours later.When they found and took Nicoletti to the hospital the car was forgotten,still runnin,overheated and started on fire.He was 60 years old when he died.

Theres a rumour that the Outfit's day-to-day boss,"Joey Doves" Aiuppa,believed that Nicoletti had become an informant and ordered the hit. But the real reason for Nicoletti's murder remains unclear.

Another rumour or a myth is that Nicoletti was involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.Theres one source,a guy named James E. Files who was a driver for Nicoletti,said that Nicoletti told him "We are going to do Kennedy."That happend in June 1963.One week prior to the assassination, Files says he drove a 1963 Chevrolet loaded with weapons to a motel in Mesquite, Texas.Theres a rumour that Nicoletti was one of the shooters that day.Coincidence that both Charles Nicoletti and George De Mohrenschildt(a professor who was connected to Dallas and had some connections with Oswald also)were killed on the same day,March 29, 1977.The two of them were due to appear before the Select House Committee on Assassinations and to be asked about their involvement in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.Sam Giancana and John Roselli also died violent death's before being able to testify before House committees.

My opinion is that since he was Giancana's "hit man" and his ally so he was killed after Riccas death as all Riccas underlings with the changing of the guard.

I wanna ask yall about your opinion on the Nicoletti situation?

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726108
07/13/13 09:55 AM
07/13/13 09:55 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
In Romer's book Accardo I believe it was said Nicoletti was hit for going up to Milwaukee and killing a guy from that family. Or maybe im thinking of a different guy idk

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: southend] #726109
07/13/13 10:00 AM
07/13/13 10:00 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: southend
In Romer's book Accardo I believe it was said Nicoletti was hit for going up to Milwaukee and killing a guy from that family. Or maybe im thinking of a different guy idk

Yes your right,it was said that Nicoletti did a hit on some guy in Milwaukee but i doubt that he would do that without the OK.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726110
07/13/13 10:06 AM
07/13/13 10:06 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
On September 11, 1975 gambling operator August Maniaci, a suspected informer, was murdered by several gun shots outside his Milwaukee home.Another suspected informer,August Palmisano, was slain by a car bomb on June 30, 1978. A witness claimed to have seen Chicago Outfit member and a suspected hit man, Charles Nicoletti, near Manaci’s home moments after his murder. Nicoletti, who was believed to have been a close associate of Balistrieri.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726111
07/13/13 10:07 AM
07/13/13 10:07 AM
Chicago, Il.
12thStreet Offline
Made Member
12thStreet  Offline
Made Member
Chicago, Il.
The JFK Assassination has always been a fascination for me. I do believe that the Outfit was in some way involved and that we will live to see the day when what truly happened will be made known. In 1963, The Outfit most CERTAINLY had the means, the motive, the opportunity, AND the connections in the CIA to have had a hand in this. Whether or not Chuckie Nicoletti was a part of it, I don't know. He most certainly could have been, though. I don't think the CIA killed Nicoletti though, I think it was Aiuppa's guys. Nicoletti would have never talked to the House Assassinations Committee I think Aiuppa just used the timing of that to his advantage so that the cops and the media would never know really where to place the blame. In reality, Nicoletti's days were probably numbered from the time Giancana was killed 2 years before. It was a continuation of the purge of Mooney's old Taylor Street guys by the alliance of Cicero/Elmwood Park.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: 12thStreet] #726114
07/13/13 10:11 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: 12thStreet
I don't think the CIA killed Nicoletti though, I think it was Aiuppa's guys. Nicoletti would have never talked to the House Assassinations Committee I think Aiuppa just used the timing of that to his advantage so that the cops and the media would never know really where to place the blame. In reality, Nicoletti's days were probably numbered from the time Giancana was killed 2 years before. It was a continuation of the purge of Mooney's old Taylor Street guys by the alliance of Cicero/Elmwood Park.

Yes,i share the same opinion,Aiuppa used the right situation in the right time.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726115
G
GaryMartin Offline
Underboss
GaryMartin  Offline
G
Underboss
Nicoletti's name came up frequently during numerous articles I read. Also during the FS trial. The man really looked like a movie star, but was apparently a stone-cold killer.

I recall several stories about him being shot in the head and his car burning, but never heard an explanation about why he was killed.

Heard the conspiracy stories about Nicoletti, Roselli and others relative to the Kennedy assassination.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726123
07/13/13 10:21 AM
07/13/13 10:21 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
States att.Bernard Carey was asked if the Harry Aleman was the shooter,he said "Aleman is now out on bond and his quite proficient".Aleman was tied to the new guard.

The police theorized that the shooter was sitting in the back seat while an accomplice sat on the passengers seat next to Nicoletti.He was shot by a very close range.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726135
07/13/13 10:54 AM
07/13/13 10:54 AM
Chicago, Il.
12thStreet Offline
Made Member
12thStreet  Offline
Made Member
Chicago, Il.
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
States att.Bernard Carey was asked if the Harry Aleman was the shooter,he said "Aleman is now out on bond and his quite proficient".Aleman was tied to the new guard.

The police theorized that the shooter was sitting in the back seat while an accomplice sat on the passengers seat next to Nicoletti.He was shot by a very close range.
With the Italians, it's ALWAYS people you know who kill you. Aleman was from Taylor Street too and am sure Nicoletti knew Aleman from when Aleman was a kid and certainly let his guard down.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: 12thStreet] #726142
07/13/13 11:21 AM
07/13/13 11:21 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
The JFK Assassination has always been a fascination for me. I do believe that the Outfit was in some way involved and that we will live to see the day when what truly happened will be made known. In 1963, The Outfit most CERTAINLY had the means, the motive, the opportunity, AND the connections in the CIA to have had a hand in this. Whether or not Chuckie Nicoletti was a part of it, I don't know. He most certainly could have been, though.

There's another theory told by Bill Bonanno that Johnny Roselli was one of the shooters and that he took the shot from a sewer hole

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726159
07/13/13 12:37 PM
07/13/13 12:37 PM
Chicago, Il.
12thStreet Offline
Made Member
12thStreet  Offline
Made Member
Chicago, Il.
There's another story, TooDoped, portrayed in the BBC Documentary "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" which is FASCINATING. In it basically there are the usual Mafia suspects in New Orleans and Tampa but it states that The Outfit here in Chicago brought in Corsican Heroin smugglers to do the hit on JFK. The reasoning is 1. it was Dallas 1963 so the shooters had to be white, 2. They couldn't be Italians as it would be traced back to the Mafia and there would have been such an outcry against them by the American people in light of RFK's efforts against the Mafia, and 3. they were Corsicans as the Corsicans have a code of Omerta and silence in that if anyone was caught it was trusted they would not talk. Whether you believe it or not, it is one hell of an interesting documentary. I think at that time Roselli and Nicoletti were too close to Giancana and too valuable to him to be involved as shooters. If either would have been caught it would have been the end for The Outfit as the Government probably would have used the military to crush them.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: 12thStreet] #726161
07/13/13 12:48 PM
07/13/13 12:48 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
There's another story, TooDoped, portrayed in the BBC Documentary "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" which is FASCINATING. In it basically there are the usual Mafia suspects in New Orleans and Tampa but it states that The Outfit here in Chicago brought in Corsican Heroin smugglers to do the hit on JFK. The reasoning is 1. it was Dallas 1963 so the shooters had to be white, 2. They couldn't be Italians as it would be traced back to the Mafia and there would have been such an outcry against them by the American people in light of RFK's efforts against the Mafia, and 3. they were Corsicans as the Corsicans have a code of Omerta and silence in that if anyone was caught it was trusted they would not talk. Whether you believe it or not, it is one hell of an interesting documentary. I think at that time Roselli and Nicoletti were too close to Giancana and too valuable to him to be involved as shooters. If either would have been caught it would have been the end for The Outfit as the Government probably would have used the military to crush them.

Well i gotta admit that this story sounds more reasonable,btw good thinkin about Rosellis and Nicolettis involvment.The corsicans and the mob had been tied together in the drug business for some time.

Is this the documentary your talkin about?There r many parts...

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726177
07/13/13 01:43 PM
07/13/13 01:43 PM
Chicago, Il.
12thStreet Offline
Made Member
12thStreet  Offline
Made Member
Chicago, Il.
Yes that's it....It's really an in-depth and intriguing documentary. I have it on old VHS somewhere. You would really enjoy it.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726180
07/13/13 01:47 PM
07/13/13 01:47 PM
Chicago, Il.
12thStreet Offline
Made Member
12thStreet  Offline
Made Member
Chicago, Il.
I think Jack Ruby is a key too...Who was he? Where was he from? He was from Chicago and was linked up with Lenny Patrick. He had the connections with the cops in Dallas to get into the police station and then killed Oswald before he could talk. That scenario is as old as the hills in Sicily. I don't think Oswald even pulled the trigger or knew much of anything other than he realized afterwatd that he was going to be the patsy as he stated

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726183
07/13/13 02:10 PM
07/13/13 02:10 PM
I
Irelands32 Offline
Associate
Irelands32  Offline
I
Associate
Cuban exiles killed Kennedy, they reversed there hit on Castro and eliminated Kennedy..There were no mob shooters, James Files story is a fraud. And Oswald was involved, just not how he people think he was..He was set up nice and neat by two exiles using war names Angel and Leopoldo..

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Irelands32] #726193
07/13/13 02:51 PM
07/13/13 02:51 PM
A
abc123 Offline
Underboss
abc123  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Irelands32
Cuban exiles killed Kennedy, they reversed there hit on Castro and eliminated Kennedy..There were no mob shooters, James Files story is a fraud. And Oswald was involved, just not how he people think he was..He was set up nice and neat by two exiles using war names Angel and Leopoldo..

This is what happen after the bay of pigs job there was a CIA blowback by Cuban exiles because they had been set up, Oswald was involved very true.

Nixon bay of pigs watergate tapes were Nixon says tell the CIA if they do not help this could blow the whole bay of pigs thing or something like that.

Nixon was up to his eyes in operation 40 were he new this group was part of the hit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_40

Last edited by abc123; 07/13/13 02:52 PM.
Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726195
07/13/13 03:14 PM
07/13/13 03:14 PM
I
Irelands32 Offline
Associate
Irelands32  Offline
I
Associate
Very good abc, that's close,a couple members from OP40 were utilized but this wasn't a OP40 hit..I will mention one name, David Sanchez Morales aka El Indio, he wasn't the top dog, but he was the dog that contacted 2 para military CIA men (who were involved HEAVY in the BOP training) to put together 2 teams..

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: 12thStreet] #726200
07/13/13 03:48 PM
07/13/13 03:48 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
I think Jack Ruby is a key too...Who was he? Where was he from? He was from Chicago and was linked up with Lenny Patrick. He had the connections with the cops in Dallas to get into the police station and then killed Oswald before he could talk. That scenario is as old as the hills in Sicily. I don't think Oswald even pulled the trigger or knew much of anything other than he realized afterwatd that he was going to be the patsy as he stated

In Dallas,Ruby was also connected to mob enforcer and convicted murderer Paul Roland Jones.He was also arrested for violating Federal narcotics statutes.Rumours were that Ruby was sellin narcotics together with Jones.One day a member of Jones crew got arrested with 48 pounds of raw opium in his possession,he implicated Jones and another person,both of whom were convicted, but he did not implicate Jack Ruby.Ruby probably was not involved.Jones and Ruby in the past were introduced to each other by Paul "Needle Nose" Labriola.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Irelands32] #726203
07/13/13 04:13 PM
07/13/13 04:13 PM
A
abc123 Offline
Underboss
abc123  Offline
A
Underboss
Very good abc, that's close,a couple members from OP40 were utilized but this wasn't a OP40 hit..I will mention one name, David Sanchez Morales aka El Indio, he wasn't the top dog, but he was the dog that contacted 2 para military CIA men (who were involved HEAVY in the BOP training) to put together 2 teams..

David Sanchez Morales was CIA i think he was at the Bobby Kennedy hit as well. E Howard Hunt was at JFK hit he was OP40 member.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: abc123] #726204
07/13/13 04:22 PM
07/13/13 04:22 PM
I
Irelands32 Offline
Associate
Irelands32  Offline
I
Associate
Originally Posted By: abc123

David Sanchez Morales was CIA i think he was at the Bobby Kennedy hit as well. E Howard Hunt was at JFK hit he was OP40 member.

Yes Morales was CIA, Hunt was CIA but not part of this, he provided disinfo though..The CIA works because they have plausible deniability lol, they can also lie under oath and will NOT face consequences for it...There is a ton of disinformation out there, I was asked over 10 years ago to look at the shooting aspect of the case, people who think the mob was pulling triggers are chasing dis info..

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Irelands32] #726213
07/13/13 04:57 PM
07/13/13 04:57 PM
A
abc123 Offline
Underboss
abc123  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: abc123

Yes Morales was CIA, Hunt was CIA but not part of this, he provided disinfo though..The CIA works because they have plausible deniability lol, they can also lie under oath and will NOT face consequences for it...There is a ton of disinformation out there, I was asked over 10 years ago to look at the shooting aspect of the case, people who think the mob was pulling triggers are chasing dis info..

Yeah the mob part is bull they were in on a hit on Fidel Castro and other matters but not JFK, The cover up on JFK was because the CIA did train people to kill Castro but the plan they put in place to kill Castro was used to kill JFK instead, this is why the cover up has went on so long CIA black OP went rogue.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: abc123] #726216
07/13/13 05:19 PM
07/13/13 05:19 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Chuckie Nick got killed for the same reason Sammy DeStefano got killed, he was too dangerous to keep around after Ricca Died. Auippa/Cerone ordered it.
It had nothing to do with Milwaukee or the C.I.A. or anything else. Nobody from Milwakee WOULD EVER go into Chicago and kill a made guy.
It would be suicidal.

Chuckie lived in Melrose Park. He was also very well Dressed and was a good looking guy. You would never know he was that rough by talking to him. He actually was kind of soft spoken. He ran his own crew like most all Made guys do in Chicago. He and Alderisio worked together many times on murders.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/13/13 05:24 PM.
Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726223
07/13/13 05:35 PM
07/13/13 05:35 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
At the risk of stirring up a hornet's nest,let me throw my two cents in. When you consider the actual evidence,not speculation,hearsay,or out of context quotes,but evidence,there is no doubt that Oswald was a lone nut,and the sole assassin of JFK.
Much of what is out there as far as conspiracy theory,is the result of people repeating,not researching. When you actually look into what is documented as opposed to what is exaggerated,the guilt of Oswald is indisputable,as is the absolute lack of any credible conspiracy evidence.

The Mob could never have successfully pulled this off and kept it quiet,not in a million years,and no one else had a motive that would necessitate the public murder of the President.

If they were so powerful and able to infiltrate the highest levels of our government and intelligence community,JFK would have just died in his sleep,or from a swift and fatal disease. There is no purpose to be served by killing him in front of the nation.
Bottom line,look at each of the main elements of the "conspiracy" with an open mind,examining both sides,and the conclusion is inescapable. Lone nut,lone shooter.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Lou_Para] #726230
07/13/13 05:54 PM
07/13/13 05:54 PM
A
abc123 Offline
Underboss
abc123  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
At the risk of stirring up a hornet's nest,let me throw my two cents in. When you consider the actual evidence,not speculation,hearsay,or out of context quotes,but evidence,there is no doubt that Oswald was a lone nut,and the sole assassin of JFK.
Much of what is out there as far as conspiracy theory,is the result of people repeating,not researching. When you actually look into what is documented as opposed to what is exaggerated,the guilt of Oswald is indisputable,as is the absolute lack of any credible conspiracy evidence.

The Mob could never have successfully pulled this off and kept it quiet,not in a million years,and no one else had a motive that would necessitate the public murder of the President.

If they were so powerful and able to infiltrate the highest levels of our government and intelligence community,JFK would have just died in his sleep,or from a swift and fatal disease. There is no purpose to be served by killing him in front of the nation.
Bottom line,look at each of the main elements of the "conspiracy" with an open mind,examining both sides,and the conclusion is inescapable. Lone nut,lone shooter.

Back in the real world as regards Oswald anyone who thinks he had no part is a fool he could have shot JFK but that does not prove jack shit in regard to a conspiracy in this regard you look for independent evidence. magic bullet theory ?

Dr. Cyril Wecht describes the Single Bullet Theory and explains its importance to the single shooter conclusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci1oCEXP3pk

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726234
07/13/13 05:57 PM
07/13/13 05:57 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
+1 Lou Para.

I heard an interesting perspective regards conspiracy theorists (9/11, Diana, JFK, moon landing etc): that is people need an extra ordinary explanation for extra ordinary occurrences. IE Human psychology dictates that people have trouble accepting simple explanations for complicated, large scale events. It is preferable that the reason is equal to event in complicity.

So people reject the lone gunman in favour of CIA/mob conspiracy, 12 hijackers in favour of CIA involvement etc etc.

Oswald killed Kennedy. Diana died from a car crash. 12 hijackers with Al Qaida support destroyed te twin towers. We landed on the moon in 69.

Though I'm pretty sure aliens did give the nazis UFO technology. That's not conspiracy. It's the truth!

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Lou_Para] #726235
07/13/13 05:59 PM
07/13/13 05:59 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground

Lou_Para you always have some good info's and opinions on many things,but i have to disagree with you on this one.I dont belive that Oswald was actin alone,yes he was a nut but not alone( plus now way he could do the shots with that shitty rifle that was found).And yes the mob was able to infiltrate the highest levels of the government and intelligence community,escpecialy the Chicago outfit in the Giancana era.Dont get me worng i aint sayin that the mob was the main player in the conspiracy,but had its own part in it.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Toodoped] #726237
07/13/13 06:04 PM
A
abc123 Offline
Underboss
abc123  Offline
A
Underboss

Lou_Para you always have some good info's and opinions on many things,but i have to disagree with you on this one.I dont belive that Oswald was actin alone,yes he was a nut but not alone( plus now way he could do the shots with that shitty rifle that was found).And yes the mob was able to infiltrate the highest levels of the government and intelligence community,escpecialy the Chicago outfit in the Giancana era.Dont get me worng i aint sayin that the mob was the main player in the conspiracy,but had its own part in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxZjoXf6eU

Dr. Cyril Wecht reviews the results of the test firing of the ammunition allegedly used by Lee Harvey Oswald. The degree of deformity sustained by the test bullets after hitting just ONE bone is obviously greater than CE 399, the "Magic Bullet" that was supposed to hit TWO bones. This fact, along with the fact that the bullet contained no blood on it from either victim, PROVES that CE 399 did not strike anyone and disproves the Commission's Single Bullet Theory

Last edited by abc123; 07/13/13 06:05 PM.
Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Irelands32] #726238
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss

Let's say the Cubans did kill Kennedy. They didn't have the pull to get both the FBI and Congress to cover for them. I say it was a Mafia/government conspiracy.

Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Lou_Para] #726239
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Lou Para, I don't know if Oswald was the lone shooter. I doubt it. However, I agree with you that the Outfit did not kill Kennedy. Chuckie Nicoletti was not in some underground drainage system and shot Kennedy. LOL.

The Outfit guys themselves were surprised, but happy that Kennedy was dead, including Mooney. They even hated his brother Robert even more than the President.

The Outfit was powerful in 1963, real powerful, but they never could have pulled off something of that nature and no one would know about it.
Everything about the Mafia always starts to become way exaggerated the more people talk about it.

It reminds me of when I was in school and kids would be impressed with someone and would continually talk about it.
A week later, the stories being told were so exaggerated beyond the original facts, that I couldn't listen to it anymore and would just laugh at it.
That's generally the way people are when they are impressed with something they don't know anything about. After awhile it becomes bigger than life.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/13/13 06:07 PM.
Re: Who Killed Chuckie Nicoletti & Why? [Re: Chicago] #726241
07/13/13 06:12 PM
07/13/13 06:12 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
The real truth is that we will never know the real truth.

Back on topic,do you think that Nicoletti was killed by Cerone and Auippa cuz of fear of retalation?And was Harry Almean the shooter?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull