GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 261 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,820
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Sicilian Babe] #725764
07/12/13 12:07 AM
07/12/13 12:07 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

He was followed and intimidated and frightened.Yes he was so intimidated and frightened that he didn't run away, but confronted and fought this evil being for watching him and following him... See below for their size and weight, acording to the police reports

Did he act rashly and attack George Zimmerman? yes he did that there is no question Perhaps he did. However, he ended up dead and George Zimmmerman is walking around.Yes, as they say in this city- You F-ed with the wrong guy.
I never heard anyone say that staying alive wasn't the goal..

Martin is listed as six foot and weight 160 lbs while Zimmerman was five foot eight and weighted 170 lbs

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725766
07/12/13 12:16 AM
07/12/13 12:16 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
How is he innocent? Put yourself in his shoes for one moment. You're in an unfamiliar neighborhood, you're just a kid. You're walking home from the store and a strange man starts following you. Perhaps you hear him on the phone reporting your presence to the police. For what? For walking? He continues to stalk you and he's scaring you. And all you've done THAT NIGHT (which is all that's really relevant) is walk home after buying some candy. That's what makes him so innocent.

Interesting, however, that you concentrated on Trayvon and not one other word from my post.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Sicilian Babe] #725767
07/12/13 12:17 AM
07/12/13 12:17 AM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal

As for your comments about "them" getting here a long time ago, and why haven't "they" evolved like other cultural groups, when was the last time an Italian wasn't counted as a WHOLE PERSON, as blacks were not originally counted in the 13th Amendment. When was the last time a Jew wasn't allowed to eat at the counter at Woolworths?? Did the Irish have to attend separate schools? Use separate restrooms? Drink from a different water fountain??

Sweetheart, you talking to the wrong white man. My people were the white mans bitch when they were chasing zebras and painting their faces. So spare me.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725769
07/12/13 12:21 AM
07/12/13 12:21 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
How interesting, again. I wrote three paragraphs about the treatment of blacks and all anyone responds to is Trayvon. I have to go throw up now.

Edit: And I'm not your sweetheart, so don't speak to me that way.

Last edited by Sicilian Babe; 07/12/13 12:22 AM.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725773
07/12/13 12:32 AM
07/12/13 12:32 AM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
this thread is about the current criminal trial, not race. funny though, how some choose to frame a discussion when they have no legs to stand on as far as the trial is concerned. but to keep it fair since race has been brought up, where is all the outrage with regards to the insane amount of racism towards whites and threats of riots via social media if some don't get their way? strangely enough, i haven't seen any white people threatening to murder blacks and destroy property, but fuck it, its only fair right? if you will all excuse me, i also have to throw up, white guilt makes me sick!

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 07/12/13 12:33 AM.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Sicilian Babe] #725777
07/12/13 12:37 AM
07/12/13 12:37 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
How is he innocent? Put yourself in his shoes for one moment. You're in an unfamiliar neighborhood, you're just a kid. You're walking home from the store and a strange man starts following you. Perhaps you hear him on the phone reporting your presence to the police. For what? For walking? He continues to stalk you and he's scaring you. And all you've done THAT NIGHT (which is all that's really relevant) is walk home after buying some candy. That's what makes him so innocent.

Interesting, however, that you concentrated on Trayvon and not one other word from my post.

If he heard Zimmerman was calling police, why should he be afraid?

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Sicilian Babe] #725778
07/12/13 12:42 AM
07/12/13 12:42 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

How interesting, again. I wrote three paragraphs about the treatment of blacks and all anyone responds to is Trayvon. I have to go throw up now.

Edit: And I'm not your sweetheart, so don't speak to me that way.

It's because you're starting in with the same politically correct, white-guilt, keepin' the black man down BS that we've had to read from Lilo and other liberal hacks on this board. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Five_Felonies] #725780
07/12/13 12:51 AM
07/12/13 12:51 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
this thread is about the current criminal trial, not race. funny though, how some choose to frame a discussion when they have no legs to stand on as far as the trial is concerned. but to keep it fair since race has been brought up, where is all the outrage with regards to the insane amount of racism towards whites and threats of riots via social media if some don't get their way? strangely enough, i haven't seen any white people threatening to murder blacks and destroy property, but fuck it, its only fair right? if you will all excuse me, i also have to throw up, white guilt makes me sick!

I hear the new black panther party will be rioting in Fl. if Zimmerman is found not guilty. Why?? Just to stir up shit.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Mignon] #725782
07/12/13 12:54 AM
07/12/13 12:54 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Mignon
I hear the new black panther party will be rioting in Fl. if Zimmerman is found not guilty. Why?? Just to stir up shit.

That's when they should bring out the fire hoses and police dogs.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Mignon] #725783
07/12/13 12:59 AM
07/12/13 12:59 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
I'm tempted to open a laundry business here. I could make a fortune cleaning all the white sheets.

I'm sickened by what I'm reading here, but that's my own personal beliefs.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: SC] #725786
07/12/13 01:05 AM
07/12/13 01:05 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: SC
I'm tempted to open a laundry business here. I could make a fortune cleaning all the white sheets.

I'm sickened by what I'm reading here, but that's my own personal beliefs.

I went back through the three pages in this thread, just in case I missed anything. There's nothing that is KKK-like here. But go ahead, SC, play the race card too.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: NickyEyes1] #725787
07/12/13 01:08 AM
07/12/13 01:08 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
If George Zimmerman was black would this get nearly the amount of coverage? No

Nope it wouldn't. It also wouldn't get nearly the same coverage if it was a black-on-white crime, which happens by a 16-1 ratio. And you can sure as hell bet that the libs on this forum wouldn't be all up in arms if it was a black-on-white crime. The only reason they care about this is because it's the other way around. The racial component of it pisses them off more than the actual incident itself. But they'll never admit that.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: IvyLeague] #725792
07/12/13 01:18 AM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

I went back through the three pages in this thread, just in case I missed anything. There's nothing that is KKK-like here.

Uh, your "That's when they should bring out the fire hoses and police dogs" is a direct reference to the actions of segregationist Alabama governor George Wallace during the Birmingham civil rights movement of the 1960's. I'd say that fits the definition of disgusting KKK-like quite nicely.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Sicilian Babe] #725793
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

I don't deny blacks were repressed for centuries in this country and that was wrong. There are still white trash hicks out there who spray the n-word around like the spit coming from their toothless mouths. However, today is a different world. Black people are not discriminated against to the point where they can't go into certain bathrooms, hotels, restaurants, or even water fountains.

To hell with it. I will not apologize for something I didn't do. I'm not a racist or a hateful person. But the problems black communities face across the country today are not my problem and not my fault. I am not "the oppressive white man". I'm a guy trying to make his way in the world, and I don't judge people based on skin color.

As for Trayvon are you really defending this kid? So Zimmerman tried to play cop, that was wrong, but Martin attacking him and beating up is equally as wrong. Trayvon was wrongly profiled, he probably wasn't up to anything bad. At the same time he was known for violence and drug usage (not just weed) and when he was provoked he unjustifiably struck back. Zimmerman may have been creeping on the kid but I highly doubt his intent was to kill him. Trayvon Martin was not a person that deserved death. He is certainly not the blueprint for all black people. But he was not some innocent sweet kid either. And I stand by that and the fact that this is a grade A bullshit case created by the media and other outside forces.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: IvyLeague] #725794
07/12/13 01:20 AM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
If George Zimmerman was black would this get nearly the amount of coverage? No

Nope it wouldn't. It also wouldn't get nearly the same coverage if it was a black-on-white crime, which happens by a 16-1 ratio. And you can sure as hell bet that the libs on this forum wouldn't be all up in arms if it was a black-on-white crime. The only reason they care about this is because it's the other way around. The racial component of it pisses them off more than the actual incident itself. But they'll never admit that.

Completely agree

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: IvyLeague] #725795
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
I went back through the three pages in this thread, just in case I missed anything. There's nothing that is KKK-like here. But go ahead, SC, play the race card too.

Careful, little man. I might ask you for an apology for that.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725798
07/12/13 01:26 AM
07/12/13 01:26 AM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
I wonder why this case didn't get nearly as much coverage?
http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.aspx/T...N504741?subj=14

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725801
07/12/13 01:31 AM
07/12/13 01:31 AM
Illinois
F_white Offline
Underboss
F_white  Offline
Underboss
Illinois
Everything and everyone talking about this topic is a sick M-F

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Frank_Nitti] #725803
07/12/13 01:35 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
Uh, your "That's when they should bring out the fire hoses and police dogs" is a direct reference to the actions of segregationist Alabama governor George Wallace during the Birmingham civil rights movement of the 1960's. I'd say that fits the definition of disgusting KKK-like quite nicely.

I meant every word of that. It worked then. The difference is, back then blacks actually had a good reason to be upset; though there is never a good reason to riot and burn the town down. That's what I'm talking about. The possibility of there being riots if Zimmerman is found not guilty. But, hey, there are always other options. Tear gas and rubber bullets would work just as well.

Originally Posted By: SC
Careful, little man. I might ask you for an apology for that.

Translation...is that some sort of threat?

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/12/13 01:42 AM.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725804
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Listen. I am sorry if I offended anyone. I am not racist, and I am not going reference how I have black friends as a means to justify my comments. I believe in 100% equality, meaning everyone should be treated equally, and should not be given detrimental NOR beneficial treatment based on past harms. As a member of a distinct caucasion minority (trust me SC, the klan doesn't allow membership to people of my background) whose people have suffered GRAVE WRONGS I would not ask anyone to treat me any different just because of those past things.
I will focus my comments on the case itself. Its a crap case; does that mean a jury wont convict Zimmerman? No, history is riddled with terrible verdicts. Talk to an objective lawyer with knowledge of criminal law and who maybe even did a little work in that area and they will tell you the same thing. Take out the political BS window dressing, and what do you have left? A severely weak case.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #725806
07/12/13 01:38 AM
07/12/13 01:38 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
Listen. I am sorry if I offended anyone. I am not racist, and I am not going reference how I have black friends as a means to justify my comments. I believe in 100% equality, meaning everyone should be treated equally, and should not be given detrimental NOR beneficial treatment based on past harms. As a member of a distinct caucasion minority (trust me SC, the klan doesn't allow membership to people of my background) whose people have suffered GRAVE WRONGS I would not ask anyone to treat me any different just because of those past things.
I will focus my comments on the case itself. Its a crap case; does that mean a jury wont convict Zimmerman? No, history is riddled with terrible verdicts. Talk to an objective lawyer with knowledge of criminal law and who maybe even did a little work in that area and they will tell you the same thing. Take out the political BS window dressing, and what do you have left? A severely weak case.

Your apologies will fall on deaf ears. Unless you agree with the people you're apologizing to here, including believing Treyvon to be a saint and Zimmerman to be the devil himself, you're a racist in their book.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: NickyEyes1] #725809
07/12/13 01:41 AM
07/12/13 01:41 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I wonder why this case didn't get nearly as much coverage?
http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.aspx/T...N504741?subj=14

For the very same reason not nearly as much coverage was done about the black guy who attacked the white woman in her home in Jersey and was caught on the baby camera. People, especially libs, don't like to admit it but black-on-white crime is so common (a 16-1 ratio) that it doesn't make news. Nobody is surprised by it. But white-on-black crime? Hoooo boy! That's when all the race-baiters with their agendas come out of the woodwork and the libs, including on this board, eat it up.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: IvyLeague] #725820
07/12/13 01:55 AM
07/12/13 01:55 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Translation...is that some sort of threat?

Nope. But consider this a warning .... check your smug and arrogant attitude at the door before you come here. Remember, you've been warned now.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: getthesenets] #725839
07/12/13 08:19 AM
07/12/13 08:19 AM
S
stern49 Offline OP
Underboss
stern49  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
kid was minding his own business

zimmerman appointed himself judge jury and executioner

I didn't know that USA 2012 was Apartheid era South Africa, 1980s Bensonhurst, or 1950's Deep South where it's a crime for a Black kid to be walking around a neighborhood.

The only low-lives are people who view his death as so trivial that they can't acknowledge that he was tried,found guilty and executed for crimes that he didn't commit.

I totally agree with you. TM was minding his own business. I hate to disappoint my fellow conservatives but Zimmerman was in the wrong. He needs to pay for the murder of Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman followed him, profiled him and picked a fight with him but lost the fight and decided to shoot him. He didn't even need hospital attention because it wasn't that serious. Racism is alive and well in America but just as bad as the 50's. It's just now you have in the closet racist bastards.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Sicilian Babe] #725840
07/12/13 08:23 AM
07/12/13 08:23 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

I'm sure you think you are right on target with your thoughts SB....BUT you dance around a ton of well know facts in the case! So you reasoning starts to ready like a fairy tale of an excuse.

and I hope you feel better- all this talk of throwing up worrys me, or is it just some drama queen coming out once again?

and I love how everyone keeps talking about he was just out buying candy, yeah he had the munchies after getting high....( thats a joke people)

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725841
07/12/13 08:24 AM
07/12/13 08:24 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
I have to stay up later at night. Seems like there is more going on. lol

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Sicilian Babe] #725843
07/12/13 08:37 AM
07/12/13 08:37 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

The racist ranting that I've read here has made me positively sick, and you should all go look in a mirror and decide how you can live with yourselves.

Throwing the racist card is getting real old.

I want to hear facts! if all you have is the racist crap they you have little if nothing as far as I can see.

This talk about sheets and looking in the mirror is pure crap in itself. and then when people get upset they are undertones made. But attacking people with the race card is just fine when played by some people and not ok when others defend themselves.

What happen to a level playing feild- lets play fair here folks. Because some things are starting to smell around here.

give facts not bull.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Sicilian Babe] #725845
07/12/13 08:51 AM
07/12/13 08:51 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

SB, really The treatment of "Blacks" years ago
(three paragraphs about the treatment of blacks and all anyone responds to is Trayvon)
can not be used as an excuse of why people do things in todays society. People must be accountable for their actions.
and keep saying someone did something this way or that way because people thought this way years ago is not a fact of why this happened today, it just becomes a poor excuse to trying to explain a bad choice in ones actions.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #725846
07/12/13 08:56 AM
07/12/13 08:56 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

I wasn't offended, I'm actually glad when people express their true feelings.

The facts on the ground are that the young man was walking from point A to point B...Zimmerman called 911 dispatcher.....was advised NOT to follow the young man......decided to disregard law enforcement's advice....followed targeted and confronted the young man, and the young man ended up dead.

Unless you view Trayvon or people who look like him as subhuman, why can't you see that the young man died because of a series of choices that Zimmerman made?

When human beings sense danger...the reaction is either fight or flight

Young teen of your particular background is walking down the street and followed by a guy in a car/truck and he feels afraid, he will either fight or run...you know, normal HUMAN responses.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Five_Felonies] #725847
07/12/13 08:57 AM
07/12/13 08:57 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

+1 Threatening to do something if you don't get your way is so wrong.

and holy crap- is there a stomach flu going on around here- I think I better go and clean my keyboard before I catch something. lol

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull