GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 135 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,830
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Trayvon's grandfather #724999
07/09/13 07:23 AM
07/09/13 07:23 AM
S
stern49 Offline OP
Underboss
stern49  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Staff Sgt. Fulton was a highly decorated United States Marine who fought in the Korean War. Fulton served in the USMC for 8 years. He's the maternal grandfather of Trayvon Martin.

Attached Files BeFunky_1014108_630031370341174_1206149899_n.jpg.jpg
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725210
07/09/13 10:11 PM
07/09/13 10:11 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
So what? My grandpa was a gangster who served time in prison. Im a CPA. Whats your point pal? His dad is a slimeball blood gangster gangbanger who had nothing to do with his life until he coudl make a cent off of it. His mom is a low life too. "I am Traevon" incorporation. Disgusting. Pure low lives.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725215
07/09/13 10:20 PM
07/09/13 10:20 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Whats the point of this thread exactly? Exploring the family histories of people that only became relevant because race baiting poverty pimps and their media friends completely abused the judicial process to indict some Hispanic dude? I do find the case interesting in so far as the prosecutors will be in serious, duke-lacrosse like trouble for bring worthless, frivolous cases that no objective prosecutor would EVER bring to trial.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 07/09/13 10:21 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725216
07/09/13 10:22 PM
07/09/13 10:22 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Exactly Nicky. Fuckin Al "not so" Sharpton and the rest of the chicago gangsters; ie the politician.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 07/09/13 10:25 PM.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725217
07/09/13 10:23 PM
07/09/13 10:23 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Who gives a shit people can post whatever they want why don't you get that? He's posting about a current event what's wrong with that?

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725218
07/09/13 10:25 PM
07/09/13 10:25 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Can I post about my maternal grandfather's lineage, too nicky? It's about as relevant

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725220
07/09/13 10:28 PM
07/09/13 10:28 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Go ahead! You can post whatever you want.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725222
07/09/13 10:32 PM
07/09/13 10:32 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
70 years ago in a village in Ireland......

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725223
07/09/13 10:35 PM
07/09/13 10:35 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
That doesn't make it a good idea.

Anyway, let's talk about the wonderful family trademarking trayvon's name as a marketing phrase, organizing a private trust for their own benefit, having cash in events with the poverty pimps. Dad all the sudden shows back up when money can be made- despite being a general terrible, absent father to this kid, part of the reason he was in so much trouble all the time. Dad should be indicted, at least morally.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/05/thats-my-boy-now-wheres-my-money-wheres-my-benjamins/

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #725352
07/10/13 11:57 AM
07/10/13 11:57 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

lol This cracked me up, and it's probably the way my grandads tale would begin lol.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Camarel] #725353
07/10/13 12:01 PM
07/10/13 12:01 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Camarel

lol This cracked me up, and it's probably the way my grandads tale would begin lol.

No- it is- Once Upon a Time.... lol

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #725356
07/10/13 12:15 PM
07/10/13 12:15 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
So what? My grandpa was a gangster who served time in prison. Im a CPA. Whats your point pal? His dad is a slimeball blood gangster gangbanger who had nothing to do with his life until he coudl make a cent off of it. His mom is a low life too. "I am Traevon" incorporation. Disgusting. Pure low lives.

I agree this thread is pointless. As Nicky said you can post what you want, but a thread pointing out that his Grandad should be respected doesn't mean Trayvon should. It clearly says something when you have to go to the Grandad for a character reference instead of Trayvon himself or the parents. The worst thing about this type of story is that certain people will see it on the news or whatever, and will develop the idea that Trayvon was an angel without knowing anything about him, Zimmerman or the case.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Camarel] #725370
07/10/13 01:23 PM
07/10/13 01:23 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Camarel

I agree this thread is pointless. As Nicky said you can post what you want, but a thread pointing out that his Grandad should be respected doesn't mean Trayvon should. It clearly says something when you have to go to the Grandad for a character reference instead of Trayvon himself or the parents. The worst thing about this type of story is that certain people will see it on the news or whatever, and will develop the idea that Trayvon was an angel without knowing anything about him, Zimmerman or the case.

I understand your view and I will like to say> I happen to see a number of reports and or talk shows talking about this case.
So often they show Trayvons picture as a young person with a sweet smile. Yesterday they had one of him in a football outfit and he looked no more then 12 or 13 in that picture at the most, and of cousre the view was that he was gunned down and things like that shouldn't be happening to our kids? confused

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: fathersson] #725401
07/10/13 03:52 PM
07/10/13 03:52 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
kid was minding his own business

zimmerman appointed himself judge jury and executioner

I didn't know that USA 2012 was Apartheid era South Africa, 1980s Bensonhurst, or 1950's Deep South where it's a crime for a Black kid to be walking around a neighborhood.

The only low-lives are people who view his death as so trivial that they can't acknowledge that he was tried,found guilty and executed for crimes that he didn't commit.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: getthesenets] #725403
07/10/13 03:57 PM
07/10/13 03:57 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: getthesenets

I didn't know that USA 2012 was Apartheid era South Africa, 1980s Bensonhurst, or 1950's Deep South where it's a crime for a Black kid to be walking around a neighborhood.

The only low-lives are people who view his death as so trivial that they can't acknowledge that he was tried,found guilty and executed for crimes that he didn't commit.

^ It's this kind of crap that I've been talking about. People using race-baiting bullshit for their own agenda. Newsflash: Trayvon didn't need to die but he's no martyr either. Zimmerman deserves involuntary manslaughter at most. Get with reality and quit whining.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: getthesenets] #725405
07/10/13 04:04 PM
07/10/13 04:04 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey

judging from this responce, its a fair bet that you haven't watched any of the trial, and like so many others, you are grasping for straws. the only thing people like you have to justify your position is the race card, and silly hypothetical scenarios with absolutely no proof to back any of it up. funny how you and nobody else here have even addressed the very visible physical injuries suffered by "the executioner". its not too hard to figure out your response if you choose to even address it though: he was scared, worried, ect. so going by that logic, if someone is following me(again, not illegal) that gives me the right to pummel them. furthermore, if he was so scared common sense would dictate that he call the police, but he was on the phone with dee dee instead, heh.

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 07/10/13 04:06 PM.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Five_Felonies] #725408
07/10/13 04:08 PM
07/10/13 04:08 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

judging from this responce, its a fair bet that you haven't watched any of the trial, and like so many others, you are grasping for straws. the only thing people like you have to justify your position is the race card, and silly hypothetical scenarios with absolutely no proof to back any of it up. funny how you and nobody else here have even addressed the very visible physical injuries suffered by "the executioner". its not too hard to figure out your response if you choose to even address it though: he was scared, worried, ect. so going by that logic, if someone is following me(again, not illegal) that gives me the right to pummel them. furthermore, if he was so scared common sense would dictate that he call the police, but he was on the phone with dee dee instead, heh.

ok....now that you've danced around the issue..tell me what CRIME he committed?

What was HE doing wrong that caused Zimmerman to follow him around and confront him?

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: getthesenets] #725418
07/10/13 04:23 PM
07/10/13 04:23 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
ok....now that you've danced around the issue..tell me what CRIME he committed?

how about assault?

What was HE doing wrong that caused Zimmerman to follow him around and confront him?

not illegal, and like has came out in the trial, there was a history of break-ins in that complex. like i said, you obviously haven't watched any of the trial so far. this trial isn't about race, or following somebody. this trial is about whether or not the shooting was self defense. so far, there has been nothing presented that indicates that was not the case. what people with your viewpoint simply don't understand is that this is not a trial on morality, or if someone could have made a better decision, the charge is murder 2.

also of note to you might be the reason that this charming young man was even at that complex. good thing it was his permanent residence and he wasn't there because he was suspended from school for the 3rd time or anything, after all that might shatter the myth of the poor 13y/o angel who was so obviously racially gunned down by such a heartless killer that the media felt the need to play around with the audio recordings to help seal the deal and keep this monster locked up so he doesn't shoot anyone else after they smashed his face.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: getthesenets] #725419
07/10/13 04:25 PM
07/10/13 04:25 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

Your talking like Zimmerman just walked up to him, pulled out his gun and shot him because he didn't like him walking thru his turf. If that was true then give him the gas chamber or whatever they do in Fla.
I have not seen anywhere where proof states that Zimmerman stops, confronts or grabs Martin. And his clothes shows that Zimmerman was on the ground with grass/grass stains and wetness on his back.

But it looks like Matrin came back at Zimmerman and confronted him about the way he was being followed and thought he had a pushover he could confront. Things got heated and a fight broke out and the rest is history.

The pushover had a gun. Something people don't think about who is carrying and who is not. Could have been either one was carrying. That is the chance you take when you confront anyone.

Ask yourself this. If Zimmerman had a gun he could of pulled it and stopped Martin at any time, but he didn't. He called the police, who told him to stop following Martin. He didn't just shoot him in the chest and claim some story. People living there saw the fight. police saw the bruises and the blood
Spin it any way you like but this was no execution by any means. And that kind of thinking is what the problem is in this case. Lets hear the facts not trumped up misguided hype.

I am wondering why we don't hear or see more of the hispanic community on this?

Last edited by fathersson; 07/10/13 04:29 PM.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Five_Felonies] #725422
07/10/13 04:27 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
so to answer my question...he wasn't committing ANY crime when he was targeted?

instead of dancing around and bringing up tangents...just acknowledge that ...he was guilty of NO crime when HE was targeted.

Unless it's a crime for a teenager to walk around a neighborhood

....NEXT!

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725423
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
I've followed this trial and this is my spin on it. Trayvon Martin is walking around in a neighborhood he doesn't live in with his hoodie up at night. The kid is a felon, with a history of violence and drugs. If I was Zimmerman I'd be worried too. Racial is profiling is wrong we all know that. But I gotta be honest with myself, if I was at a gas station at 1 am and a black guy in a hoodie comes up to me I'd get nervous.

That being said Zimmerman took it upon himself to play policeman, be aggressive and confrontational. Trayvon got scared and proved himself just as racist as Zimmerman with the "creepy ass cracka" remarks. None of us really know what happened except Zimmerman and Trayvon, and the latter is dead. However, judging by Zimmerman's injuries he was being brutally assaulted. What the fuck was he going to do? Not defend himself?

What pisses me off especially is that the black community is trying to play the race card, demand justice, and paint Trayvon as a fucking saint. The kid was a violent, drug addicted asshole. Did he deserve to die? No I don't think so. And I think Zimmerman is at fault partially. But no way does should he be convicted and sentenced to life. And the more I've thought about it, the more I would like to see Zimmerman go free. This is a media bullshit case anyway. I see more people within the black community raising hell about this comparing this to the damn 1950's. Complete bullshit.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #725426
07/10/13 04:36 PM
07/10/13 04:36 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

racial profiling

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: getthesenets] #725428
07/10/13 04:43 PM
07/10/13 04:43 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
racial profiling

what are the details surrounding this case, or is a black man being arrested enough justification for you? imo, people who pull the race card out like a credit card all the damn time are the real racists.

look at the same arguments being made by people who have no idea of the facts: black guy shot for no reason. white guy(aka hispanic)is guilty. overlook the fact that the only racist remarks were made by the trayvon. overlook any and all evidence presented so far. try and make the trial about something it isn't. don't counter any arguments presented to you.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725432
07/10/13 04:48 PM
07/10/13 04:48 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
one of the more telling aspects thats came out so far was that when zimmerman was being grilled for 5+ hours and stuck to his story, one of the detectives, in an attempt to get him to crack, told him that the whole incident had been video recorded. zimmermans response: good, thank god. hardly the response of a racist murderer!

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 07/10/13 04:51 PM.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #725453
07/10/13 07:05 PM
07/10/13 07:05 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
I've followed this trial and this is my spin on it. Trayvon Martin is walking around in a neighborhood he doesn't live in with his hoodie up at night. The kid is a felon, with a history of violence and drugs. If I was Zimmerman I'd be worried too. Racial is profiling is wrong we all know that. But I gotta be honest with myself, if I was at a gas station at 1 am and a black guy in a hoodie comes up to me I'd get nervous.

That being said Zimmerman took it upon himself to play policeman, be aggressive and confrontational. Trayvon got scared and proved himself just as racist as Zimmerman with the "creepy ass cracka" remarks. None of us really know what happened except Zimmerman and Trayvon, and the latter is dead. However, judging by Zimmerman's injuries he was being brutally assaulted. What the fuck was he going to do? Not defend himself?

What pisses me off especially is that the black community is trying to play the race card, demand justice, and paint Trayvon as a fucking saint. The kid was a violent, drug addicted asshole. Did he deserve to die? No I don't think so. And I think Zimmerman is at fault partially. But no way does should he be convicted and sentenced to life. And the more I've thought about it, the more I would like to see Zimmerman go free. This is a media bullshit case anyway. I see more people within the black community raising hell about this comparing this to the damn 1950's. Complete bullshit.

+1

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: getthesenets] #725473
07/10/13 10:56 PM
07/10/13 10:56 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York

instead of dancing around and bringing up tangents...just acknowledge that ...he was guilty of NO crime when HE was targeted.

....NEXT!

Are you under the assumption that the FACTS make any difference to some people? They don't. They have made up their minds and nothing you say or do is going to make any difference.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725476
07/10/13 11:07 PM
07/10/13 11:07 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Black Racism Killed Trayvon ...

Exclusive: Jesse Lee Peterson wants Americans to take stand against intimidation

By Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

Rachel Jeantel, the troubled young woman who was speaking on the phone to Trayvon Martin just before he was killed, testified in George Zimmerman’s second-degree murder trial that Martin called Zimmerman a “creepy a– cracka” before their violent confrontation.

I’ve been warning for the past 23 years that black racism is out-of-control – it appears black racism killed Trayvon Martin, and Paula Deen’s career!

Since the shooting of Martin, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the NAACP (along with the liberal media) have done their best to portray Martin as an innocent kid tiptoeing through the tulips who just happened to be the victim of a racist white vigilante (even though Zimmerman is half Hispanic).

Blatant hostility and racism toward whites is common among black youth. Martin’s friend Rachel Jeantel admitted that where she comes from the term “cracka” is a common term used to describe whites.

Before his death, Martin was suspended from school; he was caught with a marijuana pipe; it was reported he had burglary tools in his locker; and it was recently revealed that pictures of marijuana plants and someone suspected to be Martin holding a gun were found on his cell phone. Does this sound like a well-adjusted teenager?

Trayvon Martin was the product of a broken home. He was also a victim of the corrupt civil-right leaders who peddle racism infecting the minds of young blacks. Martin’s parents (Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton) stood next to race hustlers and knowingly allowed this case to be framed as a race issue. As a result, supporters have taken to Twitter, threatening to kill Zimmerman and random white people if he gets off:
•@HotTopicLys: f**k Don West. f*** George Zimmerman. I’ll kill both them n***as.
•@StayFocus_Jones: ima kill a white person in self-defense if Zimmerman go free lol on everything.
•@ZackSlaterExe: If they don’t kill Zimmerman Ima kill me a cracka.
•@BE4L_Pervis: If Zimmerman win, I’m gonna kill a white kid by mistake.

All the threats and screams of racism from these thugs, as well as Sharpton and Jackson, have nothing to do with justice for Trayvon! Just as the uproar over celebrity chef Paula Deen’s use of the word “N–-er” decades ago has nothing to do with eradicating racism.

Deen has been excoriated after she admitted she had used that word in a deposition over a case accusing her of condoning an atmosphere of sexual harassment and racism in her businesses.

Paula Deen has apologized profusely to everybody and their mama! She released statements, videos and appeared on the “Today” show begging for forgiveness from blacks.

Jesse Jackson (of all people!) has said his organization plans to investigate the matter and that he will help the embattled chef overhaul her image. She didn’t owe an apology to all black people. Jesse Jackson is not the gatekeeper to black America, and she doesn’t need him to remake her image.

Since Paula’s admission, the Food Network, Wal-Mart, Caesars Entertainment, Smithfield Foods, Sears and diabetes drug maker Novo Nordisk are no longer doing business with her. This type of overreaction by majority white-owned companies is the height of cowardice.

Just as in the Zimmerman case, it’s time for people to take a stand against all forms of racial intimidation!

By apologizing to all blacks, Deen and her former sponsors are unwittingly sending the message that just the accusation alone is enough to get whites to cave. This only encourages vultures like Jackson and Sharpton to swoop in and exploit these incidents for personal gain.

Jackson claims he’s going to investigate Deen’s past use of a racial slur. Did anyone investigate his past use of racial slurs when he used the slur “hymie” and “hymietown” respectively when referring to Jews and New York City? Or when Jackson accused Barack Obama of “talking down to black folks” by lecturing them on moral issues?

If Jackson, Sharpton and the NAACP hadn’t jumped on the Trayvon Martin case and made it into a racial matter, nobody would have heard of it. His death would have gone unnoticed, just like the more than 500 black youths that were murdered in Chicago in black-on-black violence last year.

The attention on the Zimmerman trial is not about justice for Trayvon; it’s about intimidation and dividing the American people along race.

I hear from many white people that they’ve given up on trying to help or deal with blacks. If they hire blacks, they’re afraid to correct them because they may cry racism. God forbid if they have to lay off or fire a black employee – all hell might break loose! This is putting fear in white people because they can’t win either way.

Whites have to overcome the fear of being called “racist.” Blacks have to be on the side of good and stand for what is right, regardless of race. In order to conquer these racist black leaders, we must see clearly that the uproar in the Trayvon Martin and Paula cases is NOT about justice.

Original Source: http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/black-racism-killed-trayvon-and-paula-deens-career/

© Copyright 1997-2013. All Rights Reserved. WND.com.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: getthesenets] #725491
07/10/13 11:40 PM
07/10/13 11:40 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

racial profiling

@five felonies...interesting choice for a username, especially in light of some of your comments in this thread

Picture is of a man who essentially got cops called on him for breaking into his OWN house. He lived in the area for years, yet neighbor called police when he returned to his home after long trip to China and had difficulty opening his front door.

Cops arrived and even though it was CLEAR that it was HIS home (photos of him and his family ALL around the house, still questioned him and crossed the line and were disrespectful to him.

He became indignant and I think had some words with the officer.

He was confused and had just finished traveling for hours..and cops come to his home and accuse of him of breaking into his OWN house.

Case drew national attention because Henry Louis Gates holds a PhD and happens to be a professor at Harvard....but neighbor calling cops on a grey haired man(HER neighbor) who lived there for YEARS.....is billshut.

Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: Sicilian Babe] #725493
07/10/13 11:44 PM
07/10/13 11:44 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

....NEXT!

Are you under the assumption that the FACTS make any difference to some people? They don't. They have made up their minds and nothing you say or do is going to make any difference.

just checking to see his whether his opinion was an informed one..but he's one of the people that he claims to despise..... a parrot whose opinion about matters is GIVEN to him by radio and tv show talking heads.

very simple to expose people who haven't formed an opinion for themselves.

Last edited by getthesenets; 07/10/13 11:46 PM.
Re: Trayvon's grandfather [Re: stern49] #725495
07/10/13 11:49 PM
07/10/13 11:49 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Listen. Its sad; a young kid died. That is sad, I got a young son at home. Its horrible. But guess what? Thats not how the legal system in this country works. We are a nation of laws. Ivy is right, at best imperfect self defense ie voluntary manslaughter. AT BEST. The prosectuor overshot, all the lawyers I know that are knowledgeable about criminal law say that if the defense had chosen to say "were not defending this" they still would have won because the case doesn't meet its burden.
The man deserves an acquittal, and if my bookie took action on this sort of thing Id lay cash down on an acquittal.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 07/10/13 11:50 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull