GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Oldsoul13), 69 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,123
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,385
Posts1,059,734
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 50 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 49 50
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724024
07/03/13 06:43 PM
07/03/13 06:43 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
Love that Gemini picture, thanks !

About Decologero, there's no doubt he had a crew and they were pushing smack, had a stash of guns and he had many underlings.

I think some of these guys just go into business and half hope that someone connected shows up and asks for tribute and they can build a relationship down the road and get their button.

After all, we all know all that matters is $$$$

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724030
07/03/13 07:05 PM
07/03/13 07:05 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
and thats all it was azguy a man wishing he can get connected and made by pushing dope and having cache of guns with punk cohorts is nothing different from what street gangs do in cities all around the country lol. street gangs do the same thing that paul and his crew did except they didnt have a street corner they had suburban cities of boston to roam around and push their junk.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724050
07/03/13 08:15 PM
07/03/13 08:15 PM
New Hampshire
caprese Offline
Button
caprese  Offline
Button
New Hampshire
Awesome explanation Joerusso. Thanks... I guess the thing is when your growing up in a town like Woburn and going to this gym and all of a sudden you got all these wiseguy looking characters coming in and out in Cadillacs, duffel bags that look to heavy to have gym clothes in em...lol... You get a little awestruck and start hearing some things and say holy shit, this thing we see in the movies is happening in my gym in suburbia..You know? Interesting thing to see back when I was a teenager. thanks again.

Re: boston [Re: southend] #724064
07/03/13 10:33 PM
07/03/13 10:33 PM
L
Little_Frankie Offline
Capo
Little_Frankie  Offline
L
Capo
Originally Posted By: southend
Originally Posted By: caprese
So does anyone have any info on who the Renegade's where in the 90's mob war. I am so interested to here about this topic. I always assumed it to be Paul Decologero, but I am not sure now if this is true or if this was just word going around in the suburbs. I grew up in the burbs of Boston near Burlington, and the consensus was Big Paul was the real deal and was being backed by the Luchesse's to help Ray Jr. take control. Any one know what's the deal with this. It's so interesting to me.

What you need to do is read Rogue Mobster: The Untold Story of Mark Silverman and The New England Mafia. Plenty info and then some about DeCologero and the renegade faction. He supposedly played both sides being in with Paul and also being in business with Paul's enemies. Good book I'd recommend it for sure

I heard from a made guy that this Mark Silverman is a fraud. I didn't ask him to elaborate but the guy I heard it from is a family friend who was at the famous 89 induction ceremony. He was already made at the time so he's been around for a long time and he had never met this kid.

For those that read the book, do they mention the murder of a kid that happened in Medford back in September of 95? His initials were GM.

Last edited by Little_Frankie; 07/03/13 10:41 PM.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724102
07/04/13 08:52 AM
07/04/13 08:52 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Gary Macarelli. Silverman says Anthony Barry did that. Anthony told me himself that Silvermans a idiot when we first heard Silverman was going to put a book out Lou Pep told me the same thing but I did like the book because it was cool to me to read about Anthony Barry and Angelesco and his cousin Jeff because I did a bid with all of them so to be able to put a face to the story when I read it was pretty cool plus Anthonys pictures in there too

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724103
07/04/13 09:06 AM
07/04/13 09:06 AM
L
Little_Frankie Offline
Capo
Little_Frankie  Offline
L
Capo
Is there much detail about it or does he just mention it in passing?

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724106
07/04/13 09:41 AM
07/04/13 09:41 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
It talks about how Gary tried to kill Anthony in a drive by style shooting but that his gun jammed. Anthony was standing out front in the doorway of some social club and saw Gary's face when he leaned out the window and failed to fire his gun. Anthony killed him about two weeks later, according to Silverman. I'm sure he was thrilled when he saw the kid wrote about it in his fuckin book considering he's doing life for the Mucka murder and not Macarellis.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724109
07/04/13 09:49 AM
07/04/13 09:49 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Fuckin Joerusso. You got me buddy. You make a few good points. Such a debatable subject as we can see. Fuck him. Is that better? Lol

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724113
07/04/13 10:16 AM
07/04/13 10:16 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
thats a way to start the fourth lol. I mean yea fuck him in my opinion he was a nobody trying to be a somebody so bad that he killed a girl because he thought not only that she was going to snitch but it was done in a sort of way mob style. Imean south end all I am saying is that he was not a factor in the crimewave he was a factor when it came to pushing junk. But forget that keep talking about the medford, malden and north shore because besides eastie(which is boston) and revere and parts of everett I personally know nobody and nothing and there's a lot of activity involving, in a sense, connected guys or their assocaites and it's rich in that area going way back. gangsters always played those areas as some sort of finicail or killing field to a degree and it might be no Boston or revere or even a worcester or springfield but it has its share of activity, so please south end, frankie continue if you may .... I like learning shit lol

Last edited by Joerusso; 07/04/13 10:18 AM.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: southend] #724190
07/04/13 06:09 PM
07/04/13 06:09 PM
L
Little_Frankie Offline
Capo
Little_Frankie  Offline
L
Capo
Originally Posted By: southend
It talks about how Gary tried to kill Anthony in a drive by style shooting but that his gun jammed. Anthony was standing out front in the doorway of some social club and saw Gary's face when he leaned out the window and failed to fire his gun. Anthony killed him about two weeks later, according to Silverman. I'm sure he was thrilled when he saw the kid wrote about it in his fuckin book considering he's doing life for the Mucka murder and not Macarellis.

There are a lot of details about that hit that are "interesting" to say the least. Details like the involvement of his best friend in setting him up, what happened in the house just prior to him going outside and walking in to an ambush and what led to the situation escalating in the first place. Do they mention who the second shooter was?

It was no secret AB was the main shooter but like you said, I'm surprised its in the book since its still an open case. AB is doing life for another murder so maybe the authorities don't care anymore.

FYI, GM used to hang around the club on Bennington st with Ciampa and Romano SR.

Last edited by Little_Frankie; 07/04/13 06:13 PM.
Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #724194
07/04/13 06:39 PM
07/04/13 06:39 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Joerusso
and thats all it was azguy a man wishing he can get connected and made by pushing dope and having cache of guns with punk cohorts is nothing different from what street gangs do in cities all around the country lol. street gangs do the same thing that paul and his crew did except they didnt have a street corner they had suburban cities of boston to roam around and push their junk.

lol the idea of a bunch of guys making good money selling drugs waiting for some old guy to come shake them down just so they can feel important sounds hilarious.

Ive heard that boston has a pretty bad pill and heroin epidemic, i watched this documentary once about it and it had this crew of young white kids who sold oxy that they smuggled from florida. I think they were in the southie area or something but it got me thinking this stuff is like the new crack so you would think that the lcn would take full advantage of it being from the areas most of the customers are from.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724196
07/04/13 07:17 PM
07/04/13 07:17 PM
New Hampshire
caprese Offline
Button
caprese  Offline
Button
New Hampshire
It' s so fucking lame that this Mark Silverman had to pretend he was made and in the lamest circumstances to write this book. He could have just done it as his true identity , a guy connected to some Winter Hill folks and someone who befriended Decologero. Really unnecessary for him to have tried to pull that bullshit on us. It's so obvious and the book would have been just fine without that stupid lie.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724197
07/04/13 07:25 PM
07/04/13 07:25 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Got a few questions
1. Who's the boss with Mannachio away? Have a feeling the DiNunzio's were fronts. So who's in charge today?
2. Is the Gemini Club still a mob hangout? Any other ones in north end?
3. What's the amount of made men in Boston, Providence, and Connecticut ( anywhere else)?
4. How many crews?
5. Last known making ceremony?
6. What do they do besides gambling and loansharking (unions?)
7. Last known hit?
Sorry for all the questions. The Patriarcas are definitely the family I know least/about

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724210
07/04/13 09:28 PM
07/04/13 09:28 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
Most people think it's Peter Limone, but he has a no contact order with about 75 guys after his little brush with the law after getting out of jail with his $30 million. But DiNunzio's were/are underboss and Consig...

Gemini is real deal hangout in the north end. probably the last one.

Highly debated how many made guys are out there since so many are in jail. I'd say at least 30 on the street. Probably 50-60 including the ones in the can.

Don't know how many crews but they have/had about 6 capo's in recent years.

Rumor had it there was at least a couple ceremonies in the last 10 years. Mannachio was in power since I think 1998 so he had a good run and I'm sure he did something to bolster the rank and file.

Shaking down strip clubs seems to be a favorite past time, lol..
But, gambling and loansharking are staples along with B & E's and drug peddling. Not a lot of unions talk but I bet they did all right with the Big Dig project, except for Carmen, lol..

Last known hit is hard to say, but guys with Italian names have come up dead from time to time but it's tough to say exactly how they are connected. It's been quiet for a longtime.

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724223
07/04/13 09:58 PM
07/04/13 09:58 PM
Oklahoma
J
Jrtyler Offline
Wiseguy
Jrtyler  Offline
J
Wiseguy
Oklahoma
Went by the Gemini last year. Several guys hanging around outside- they stared hard when I took a picture outside but didn"t say anything.

Re: boston [Re: NickyEyes1] #724232
07/04/13 11:32 PM
07/04/13 11:32 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Got a few questions
1. Who's the boss with Mannachio away? Have a feeling the DiNunzio's were fronts. So who's in charge today?
3. What's the amount of made men in Boston, Providence, and Connecticut ( anywhere else)?
4. How many crews?
7. Last known hit?
Sorry for all the questions. The Patriarcas are definitely the family I know least/about

Limone is the man with help from dinunzio as help as well as few others who are real low key and old school.

Gemini is real deal and there are a few more in the north end such as a soccer club on north st another one on richmond as well as an real low key one that has more prominence than others located right behind demarco way in the alley

I say the full amount is 60 70 with the guys in the can and on the street 30 - 35 all cities included

There at least 5 crews in boston .. You have martorano that runs south shore quincy dedham etc,spunky has eastie parts of revere those two are for sure now In Town in my opinion is run by ferrara he is too important and valuable and very much in tact with most higher ups and he keeps his circle very small that makes me believe he is still a player, and the other two if you ask me are up in the air but it has to be two more because they are too much going on in eastie/revere as well as south end/dorchester/roxbury and southie that needs a man in charge

Last known ceremony if you ask me was in early to mid 2000's and probably one few years ago involving mostly a few providence guys and a couple boston guys

And they are involved in damn near everything from gambling,shy, unions with local 25 local 7 and a bunch more mostly ran by irish but we all know the real people behind them get a nice taste, they still control all the vending, alot of truck hijacking I know that personally is still being done and of course drugs

And last hit was a few months back not saying no names but lets just say he thought he can run things without kicking up and was clipped old school mob style in his store daylight and he got clipped as a message and it happened in malden at least thats what I heard from the birdies singing early in the morning lmaol

Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #724233
07/04/13 11:51 PM
07/04/13 11:51 PM
New Hampshire
caprese Offline
Button
caprese  Offline
Button
New Hampshire
Originally Posted By: Joerusso
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Got a few questions
4. How many crews?
7. Last known hit?

Limone is the man with help from dinunzio as help as well as few others who are real low key and old school.

Gemini is real deal and there are a few more in the north end such as a soccer club on north st another one on richmond as well as an real low key one that has more prominence than others located right behind demarco way in the alley

I say the full amount is 60 70 with the guys in the can and on the street 30 - 35 all cities included

There at least 5 crews in boston .. You have martorano that runs south shore quincy dedham etc,spunky has eastie parts of revere those two are for sure now In Town in my opinion is run by ferrara he is too important and valuable and very much in tact with most higher ups and he keeps his circle very small that makes me believe he is still a player, and the other two if you ask me are up in the air but it has to be two more because they are too much going on in eastie/revere as well as south end/dorchester/roxbury and southie that needs a man in charge

Last known ceremony if you ask me was in early to mid 2000's and probably one few years ago involving mostly a few providence guys and a couple boston guys

And they are involved in damn near everything from gambling,shy, unions with local 25 local 7 and a bunch more mostly ran by irish but we all know the real people behind them get a nice taste, they still control all the vending, alot of truck hijacking I know that personally is still being done and of course drugs

And last hit was a few months back not saying no names but lets just say he thought he can run things without kicking up and was clipped old school mob style in his store daylight and he got clipped as a message and it happened in malden at least thats what I heard from the birdies singing early in the morning lmaol

Yup. When shootings go down in Malden they usually catch the hood rat within days. In this case nobody saw nothing, no suspects, no further word. Has all the signs of a classic hit

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724255
07/05/13 07:48 AM
07/05/13 07:48 AM
L
Little_Frankie Offline
Capo
Little_Frankie  Offline
L
Capo
Joerusso, his nickname is Spucky not Spunky. Maybe you knew that and just typed it wrong but I figured I would clarify just in case.

As far as the assassination in Malden, I was told that was over drugs. More specifically weed. The surveillance video released by police shows 2 black kids entering his shop wearing hoodies pulled over their faces and white gloves. In the pictures you can see just a small part of their faces. It looks "gang related" but not the Italians IMO. I could certainly be wrong but using 2 young black kids isn't the mafia's MO. Here is a link to the pics. http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/02/14/images-released-of-suspects-in-fatal-malden-shooting/

The Gemini is definitely the read deal. I used to play cards in there back around 08. I haven't been back in a long time but it was as legit as they come. If you move a tad north to Revere you have the Patriots club which has taken over as the hot spot since the iTAM closed down a few years back.

Last edited by Little_Frankie; 07/05/13 08:31 AM.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724256
07/05/13 08:05 AM
07/05/13 08:05 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Dom D told me oldschool guys more specifically Biaggio doesn't even want to see guys like Billy A in person. I get the impression the old man is doing whatevers in his power to stay under the radar, far under. I always heard he's made on both sides and guys from Boston who to say the least are credible enough have said he's presided over atleast one making ceremony. Even with letting himself easily be seen at the restraunt or whatever seems like just one more effort at appearing retired. Maybe he is, fuck do I know. God bless him He and probably Peter Limone are two guys I've never heard/read one disrespectful word from not one person even the media

Last edited by southend; 07/05/13 08:07 AM.
Re: boston [Re: Little_Frankie] #724257
07/05/13 08:06 AM
07/05/13 08:06 AM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
the best info on the renegade faction is on this website projectmarino.com

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724258
07/05/13 08:08 AM
07/05/13 08:08 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
projectmarino didn't seem to have anything last time I checked. lemme check again...

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724259
07/05/13 08:09 AM
07/05/13 08:09 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
ah..i take that back. I definitely agree if anybody wants info on anything renegades go to www.projectmarino.com absolutely

Last edited by southend; 07/05/13 08:14 AM.
Re: boston [Re: southend] #724260
07/05/13 08:27 AM
07/05/13 08:27 AM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
i think gigi marinos son started this website for his father to help with his case and appeals, the bug in his ass he claims the feds put there, it's pretty interesting stuff although, but there are many pages on the site and a complete list of who was indicted in that case and who was convicted, i read on there that marino claims that carroza was a spy or rat in that case helping the govt get convictions against the others, thats what he claims, alot of info though.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724262
07/05/13 08:44 AM
07/05/13 08:44 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
It list mostly informants and witnesses for the G with a little info on all of them with theyr own sections. some news footage relating to the Michael romano jr. murder and his dad's wrongful death lawsuit against the feds for protecting mark rossetti. even our boy decologero is on there lol

Re: boston [Re: southend] #724263
07/05/13 08:47 AM
07/05/13 08:47 AM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
didnt decologero beat that case?

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724268
07/05/13 09:36 AM
07/05/13 09:36 AM
A
artichoke Offline
Button
artichoke  Offline
A
Button
I am not going to get in a pissing match with anybody, but I believe some of you guys who know this life also know the Martoranos are no good Johnny is a rat and Jimmy is wrong for allowing it In my book they broke every rule that is why the mob is dead.

Re: boston [Re: easidenicky] #724270
07/05/13 09:42 AM
07/05/13 09:42 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
decologero beat a case but got convicted of the teen girl's murder

Re: boston [Re: artichoke] #724271
07/05/13 09:44 AM
07/05/13 09:44 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: artichoke
I am not going to get in a pissing match with anybody, but I believe some of you guys who know this life also know the Martoranos are no good Johnny is a rat and Jimmy is wrong for allowing it In my book they broke every rule that is why the mob is dead.

How exactly did Jimmy "allow" it? And if you didn't already know a pissing match is damn near unavoidable on this board. however we happen to have some good people posting on this topic as of late so no harm no foul..but aswer my question please, thanks

Re: boston [Re: artichoke] #724273
07/05/13 10:13 AM
07/05/13 10:13 AM
boston, mass
E
easidenicky Offline
Wiseguy
easidenicky  Offline
E
Wiseguy
boston, mass
yep no disputing that! As far as jimmy allowing it to happen that's up for debate! But when you are a criminal part of a criminal organazation whether it be la Cosa nostra, The Winter Hill Gang, whatever, you never ever ever sit down with law enforcement and tell them anything about anybody!!! Yes ive heard in the past, and it's in the newspapers almost everyday with this bulger trial going, that martorano says im not a rat im a govt witness only because he testified against corrupt FBI agent and this crumb bum bulger, but the fact is when you are a criminal law enforcement is the enemy, cops, prosecutors, agents you never sit down and discuss anything about anyone, if it wasnt for informants the gov't would be no where in alot of these mafia cases.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #724274
07/05/13 10:20 AM
07/05/13 10:20 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
oh no doubt johnny is in extreme denial about his cooperation. I think his "can't rat on a rat" excuse is most definitely in big part due to the fact that he's became what he always loathed - a rat. I think in his own mind he still hasn't yet full accepted what he is, and maybe he never will. doesn't really matter.

Page 39 of 50 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 49 50

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull