GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 225 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,106
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,691
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723022
06/28/13 07:06 PM
06/28/13 07:06 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723056
06/29/13 12:12 AM
06/29/13 12:12 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
If a man enters into marriage with three different women, as in polygamy, are the women only married to the man and not to each other? Aren't the women all in the relationship together? Aren't the women sharing household duties, helping one another raise their children?? How does this differ from same sex marriage?

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723226
06/29/13 07:15 PM
06/29/13 07:15 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas

Babe, it's a function of who are parties to the license and take the vows.

Last edited by olivant; 06/29/13 07:17 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: olivant] #723244
06/29/13 08:23 PM
06/29/13 08:23 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
polygymists are were gays were in the begining.

Many are underground and not going to step out because of fear.
and please tell me- who are they hurting if all concerned are agreeable?
If little Johnny can have two mothers why can't he have two mothers and a father?

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723263
06/30/13 01:04 AM
06/30/13 01:04 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
There are two approaches to polygamy. One is obviously rooted in religion. Religious polygamy has always been in the form of one man, two or more women. Granted that the 1st amendment guarantees the right of practicing any and every religion, the line is drawn where such practices harm others. Since in religious polygamy women hardly have a choice in such a marriage, that obviously goes against their freedom and consent, again upheld by the same constitution. If a mechanism is used to insure that women are entering such marriages of their own free will, I think such unions should be allowed. However, I don't think the government would be too keen to extend the benefits of marriage to the 2nd and 3rd wives. I suppose if that would be the case, many women would think twice before getting involved in a harem way of life. Young boys with no chance of getting a mate is another bad side effect of such unions.

The 2nd approach to polygamy, might sneak in sooner than we think with the overpopulation of the earth and shortage of resources. It's a communist approach. People who realize they can't afford to work and pay for all the childcare expenses might join forces. Imagine four people, three working and bringing home the dough, one staying and taking care of the children. They could provide better for their kids. Just for a moment take the sex or swinging out of the equation and just consider the economics of such a relationship. As mentioned in the previous approach, the government recognizing such clusters of society as marriages is too much to expect.

Last edited by afsaneh77; 06/30/13 03:15 AM.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723264
06/30/13 01:09 AM
06/30/13 01:09 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Here is why they should not be allowed to marry or adopt. This is a very sick story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-treatment.html

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: jace] #723267
06/30/13 01:26 AM
06/30/13 01:26 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: jace
Here is why they should not be allowed to marry or adopt. This is a very sick story.

Yeah so? The kid wants to be a girl. Notice they have a other kid who's fine being a guy. I got friends who were raised by gay couples and are straight as an arrow. Were you seriously trying to make a point with this?

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723268
06/30/13 01:42 AM
06/30/13 01:42 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Yeah so? The kid wants to be a girl. Notice they have a other kid who's fine being a guy. I got friends who were raised by gay couples and are straight as an arrow. Were you seriously trying to make a point with this?

Very seriously making a point, and you have got to be kidding!! How damn liberal are you trying to show yourself to be? Are you sick? Two women lesbians had a child they adopted start a sex change operation at age 8, how much more disgusting do things have to get in this world before people like you admit there is a problem? Do you think that acting nonchalant to anything homosexuals do is a way of showing how cool you are? Its not. No one in right mind can defend this. It's child abuse, OF WORSE KIND. Worse maybe than pedophilia. This is outrageous. Taking a boy and turning him into a woman through surgery while he is a minor----If this does not wake people up, nothing will.

Last edited by jace; 06/30/13 01:55 AM.
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: jace] #723270
06/30/13 02:07 AM
06/30/13 02:07 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Very seriously making a point, and you have got to be kidding!! How damn liberal are you trying to show yourself to be? Are you sick? Two women lesbians had a child they adopted start a sex change operation at age 8, how much more disgusting do things have to get in this world before people like you admit there is a problem? Do you think that acting nonchalant to anything homosexuals do is a way of showing how cool you are? Its not. No one in right mind can defend this. It's child abuse, OF WORSE KIND. Worse maybe than pedophilia. This is outrageous. Taking a boy and turning him into a woman through surgery while he is a minor----If this does not wake people up, nothing will.

It's not just his parents. If mental health professionals who evaluated him are comfortable to go ahead with his treatment, so am I. Please do not wake me up again.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: afsaneh77] #723272
06/30/13 02:44 AM
06/30/13 02:44 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77

It's not just his parents. If mental health professionals who evaluated him are comfortable to go ahead with his treatment, so am I. Please do not wake me up again.

Are they the same mental health professionals who ok'd your release? If so, they are unqualified to judge anyone.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: jace] #723273
06/30/13 02:53 AM
06/30/13 02:53 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Are they the same mental health professionals who ok'd your release? If so, they are unqualified to judge anyone.

Said the hysteric who instead of looking into the legitimacy of the hospital performing such operations, accuses same sex parents because she is prejudiced against them, as if they got the drugs over the counter and decided to change the sex of their son on their own.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: jace] #723297
06/30/13 09:29 AM
06/30/13 09:29 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

How sick and prejudiced are you to even think this is child abuse? It's because you're fucking ignorant. I can't tell you how many kids I know that are straight that were raised by gay couples. So before you run your mouth think carefully as to who you call sick and disgusting and what you call child abuse. If this kid wanted a sex change with straight parents would you care?

I don't agree with a lot of what ivy says, however he acknowledges gays are human and even he wishes the best for his gay brothers. You act as if gays are sub human. Well here's a newsflash for you: if you ever bothered to get to know a gay person or couple you might reconsider what you're saying. This case is a random coincidence, not the norm and certainly not abuse

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723332
06/30/13 12:59 PM
06/30/13 12:59 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

How sick and prejudiced are you to even think this is child abuse? It's because you're fucking ignorant. I can't tell you how many kids I know that are straight that were raised by gay couples. So before you run your mouth think carefully as to who you call sick and disgusting and what you call child abuse. If this kid wanted a sex change with straight parents would you care?

I don't agree with a lot of what ivy says, however he acknowledges gays are human and even he wishes the best for his gay brothers. You act as if gays are sub human. Well here's a newsflash for you: if you ever bothered to get to know a gay person or couple you might reconsider what you're saying. This case is a random coincidence, not the norm and certainly not abuse

and tell me this- is everyone who disagrees with you prejudiced against Gays?

When I first read the story I was saying to myself- You have to be kidding me. Then I started to read into the whole story and it pulled me in two directions. So Now I have to look at this a little bit more.

But I can tell you one thing- Your statement such as. "It's because you're fucking ignorant" -is uncalled for and unless you are the ignorant one, you should man up and appologize for saying that.

Last edited by fathersson; 06/30/13 01:00 PM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723334
06/30/13 01:03 PM
06/30/13 01:03 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
The child in question was 8, correct? As a parent, I would never, ever advocate or support such a serious effect that a sex change operation would have upon a child who is not able to understand the potential profound effects of such a medical procedure that is entirely optional.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723339
06/30/13 01:26 PM
06/30/13 01:26 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

I was against the death penalty till recently, then I started reading your posts.
These are sub humans. They had no right to do this to that child. It is child abuse. As for Ivy he can speak for himself on this if he chooses to do so.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723341
06/30/13 01:33 PM
06/30/13 01:33 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
If someone had said on first pages of this debate that lesbians and gays adopting would lead to something like them having 8 year olds get sex changes, the supporters of these total degenerates and politically gone mad people would have laughed, called everyone hysterical, and said it would never happen. They would say we were hysterical and overly paranoid, prejudiced, and out of our minds.

Well, two lesbians have a child they adopted, and they are changing his sex, saying "It's his wish." It's not hysteria, it's not stereotyping, it is happening. If there was sane leadership in the media, or in politics, this would have been stopped, the doctors who did the procedure would be jailed, and the boy taken away and placed with sane people.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: olivant] #723342
06/30/13 01:36 PM
06/30/13 01:36 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant
The child in question was 8, correct? As a parent, I would never, ever advocate or support such a serious effect that a sex change operation would have upon a child who is not able to understand the potential profound effects of such a medical procedure that is entirely optional.

Even at 17 it should have been disallowed. I think anyone wanting to change their sex through surgery is crazy, but enough loud-mouthed follow-the-pack Americans have been stupefied into thinking it is okay, So it is legal. If someone 18 or over wants it, then they can get it done. But now they are doing it to a child.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723348
06/30/13 02:57 PM
06/30/13 02:57 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Alright let me clear this up.

@fathersson- no I don't think everyone who doesn't agree with me on this issue is prejudiced. That being said, to refer to then as sub human or sick or disgusting is. You can disagree with their lifestyle or on the subject of them getting married. Not everyone will be comfortable with it I know that. And secondly I do apologize to jace and the board for my comments. They weren't necessary.

@jace- my apologies for my statement. I also thought about it more myself and I do not agree a child as young as 8 should be allowed to under go a sex change. No one that age is old enough to realize the consequences of something like that. That being said I don't think it's due to this couple, I think they are simply trying to be good parents by supporting their kid just like anyone would. I also believe when someone is of age and has thought about it long and hard about their gender identity and decides they are in the wrong body it's perfectly fine. Nothing wrong or perverse about it.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: olivant] #723350
06/30/13 03:03 PM
06/30/13 03:03 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai

He is only taking hormone blockers at this point. He has not had any surgery yet.

Quote:
HOW HORMONE BLOCKING WORKS:

Tammy Lobel's hormones are being blocked by an implant on the inside of the 11-year-old's upper left arm, which must be replaced once a year.

Ms Moreno explained: 'In other words, she will stay as a pre-pubescent boy until she decides and we feel that she can make this decision about surgery.'

His parents say the hormone treatment will give him time to figure out if he wants to fully transition to being female or go through puberty as a boy.

By age 14 or 15 the device will need to be removed so that Tammy can go through puberty, Ms Moreno said.

If he chooses to stop taking the drugs, he will undergo natural male puberty at a later stage and his future fertility would not be impacted.

Should their son decide to transition to an adult female, he can take female hormones as well, which would raise his voice, allow him to grow breasts and develop other feminine physical characteristics.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: afsaneh77] #723351
06/30/13 03:15 PM
06/30/13 03:15 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas

He is only taking hormone blockers at this point. He has not had any surgery yet.

Quote:
HOW HORMONE BLOCKING WORKS:

Tammy Lobel's hormones are being blocked by an implant on the inside of the 11-year-old's upper left arm, which must be replaced once a year.

Ms Moreno explained: 'In other words, she will stay as a pre-pubescent boy until she decides and we feel that she can make this decision about surgery.'

His parents say the hormone treatment will give him time to figure out if he wants to fully transition to being female or go through puberty as a boy.

By age 14 or 15 the device will need to be removed so that Tammy can go through puberty, Ms Moreno said.

If he chooses to stop taking the drugs, he will undergo natural male puberty at a later stage and his future fertility would not be impacted.

Should their son decide to transition to an adult female, he can take female hormones as well, which would raise his voice, allow him to grow breasts and develop other feminine physical characteristics.

Well, if what you posted about the process is accurate, that's a different story. However, I am concerned about the influence of the parents upon child that may be skewed toward advocating gender change. It's one thing to promote my children's aspirations during their formative years to be engineer, doctors, or athletes; it's quite another to promote or even to acquiesce in the face of their aspirations to change their gender.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: olivant] #723352
06/30/13 03:29 PM
06/30/13 03:29 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Well, if what you posted about the process is accurate, that's a different story. However, I am concerned about the influence of the parents upon child that may be skewed toward advocating gender change. It's one thing to promote my children's aspirations during their formative years to be engineer, doctors, or athletes; it's quite another to promote or even to acquiesce in the face of their aspirations to change their gender.

Normally I would not read Daily Mail for the life of me, but I went through this article. The couple have another son who is fine being a boy. There are more about him having speech impediment, his first words after learning sign language was that he thought he was a girl and that he had threatened to cut off his manhood at age seven. He was diagnosed by psychiatrists to have gender identity disorder. So what a parent is to do?

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: jace] #723401
06/30/13 07:53 PM
06/30/13 07:53 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

This story is a good thumb sketch of how bad things have gotten.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723438
06/30/13 10:17 PM
06/30/13 10:17 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I can't imagine that this is a "choice". If so, who would make such a choice?? It's torture, you're often thought of as a "freak", so it's got to be a horrible way to live. However, there are people who are so convinced that they were born in the wrong body that they must consider surgery, it's not an easy surgery to get approved. There are all sorts of psychology tests and therapy that a patient must go through long before a procedure is approved. Also, there are years of hormone treatment that come before any surgery. I feel tremendous compassion for such a young boy.

Sonny and Cher's daughter was raised by two heterosexuals before deciding to undergo such surgery. I don't think the sexual preference of the parents has any impact on these decisions. If anything, though, perhaps being gay and having lived with bias may make them more capable of understanding and helping their child.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #723463
07/01/13 12:21 AM
07/01/13 12:21 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Right on SB. If one thing, I hope other transgender kids like this boy have understanding parents who wouldn't consider them insane, freaks and degenerates and provide them the professional help they need to go through the changes they want.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: afsaneh77] #723474
07/01/13 12:52 AM
07/01/13 12:52 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Right on SB. If one thing, I hope other transgender kids like this boy have understanding parents who wouldn't consider them insane, freaks and degenerates and provide them the professional help they need to go through the changes they want.

Understanding is one thing. Acceptance, in the form of playing along with the charade and acting like there's nothing wrong, is something else. As has been pointed out before, no amount of surgery, hormones, a new wardrobe, or new laws, can change DNA. It's funny how libs constantly tout "science" but then suddenly ignore it in a case like this.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: IvyLeague] #723476
07/01/13 01:08 AM
07/01/13 01:08 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Understanding is one thing. Acceptance, in the form of playing along with the charade and acting like there's nothing wrong, is something else. As has been pointed out before, no amount of surgery, hormones, a new wardrobe, or new laws, can change DNA. It's funny how libs constantly tout "science" but then suddenly ignore it in a case like this.

Yes, no amount of surgery makes them feel accepted or complete. It doesn't mean we have to stop making them as comfortable as possible with their own body.

Obviously there is something wrong. Those who take action to rectify the issue are those who don't ignore that there is something wrong. It's a psychological issue that one feels alien toward their own body. DNA is one thing, but what are you to do when your mind tells you something else? Plus I'm not convinced that their brain might not have the DNA of the opposite gender. There has been cases of male DNA in female brains.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: Sicilian Babe] #723480
07/01/13 01:46 AM
07/01/13 01:46 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I can't imagine that this is a "choice". If so, who would make such a choice?? It's torture, you're often thought of as a "freak", so it's got to be a horrible way to live. However, there are people who are so convinced that they were born in the wrong body that they must consider surgery, it's not an easy surgery to get approved. There are all sorts of psychology tests and therapy that a patient must go through long before a procedure is approved. Also, there are years of hormone treatment that come before any surgery. I feel tremendous compassion for such a young boy.

Sonny and Cher's daughter was raised by two heterosexuals before deciding to undergo such surgery. I don't think the sexual preference of the parents has any impact on these decisions. If anything, though, perhaps being gay and having lived with bias may make them more capable of understanding and helping their child.

Their daughter made choice as an adult, these lesbians are letting an 8 year old do it. In fact hey seem to be encouraging it. Straight couples will follow.
A minor is not supposed to be able to decide on own to have sex, let alone change sex.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: jace] #723483
07/01/13 01:58 AM
07/01/13 01:58 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Their daughter made choice as an adult, these lesbians are letting an 8 year old do it. In fact hey seem to be encouraging it. Straight couples will follow.
A minor is not supposed to be able to decide on own to have sex, let alone change sex.

Please don't make stuff up. He is only deferring his puberty till 14-15 so he can make a decision then.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: afsaneh77] #723490
07/01/13 02:59 AM
07/01/13 02:59 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

Please don't make stuff up. He is only deferring his puberty till 14-15 so he can make a decision then.

I made nothing up, what are you talking about? Is lying only thing you know how to do when you can't make a point?

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: jace] #723491
07/01/13 03:05 AM
07/01/13 03:05 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai

I made nothing up, what are you talking about? Is lying only thing you know how to do when you can't make a point?

You are saying an 8 year old is changing his sex. Didn't you? Well he isn't. He is only deferring puberty till 15. Please don't act innocent while lying in the broad daylight.

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull