GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 245 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,869
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 45 of 73 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 72 73
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #717907
05/31/13 02:38 AM
05/31/13 02:38 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Reason #3,475 why I want to spit in the face of anyone who isn't for the death penalty...

Quote:
Alaska man charged in toddler's rape, couple's murder is sex offender
Associated Press
May 27, 2013

ANCHORAGE, Alaska – A man who has been charged with killing an elderly Alaska couple and raping their 2-year-old great-granddaughter is a registered sex offender convicted of breaking into a home and assaulting an 11-year-old girl four years ago.

Jerry Andrew Active, 24, was convicted in 2010 of assaulting the girl near Dillingham, Alaska, while her family slept.

Authorities say that on Saturday, Active broke into the apartment home of Touch Chea, 71, and his wife Sorn Sreap, 73, and beat the couple to death. He also raped Sreap, police said.

He was still inside the residence when their grandson, his pregnant wife and son arrived. The grandson, Von Seng, fought Active, but the assailant managed to flee. He was arrested nearby only wearing boxer shorts, authorities said.

"He took the old, the innocent," Seng told the Anchorage Daily News. "Come face me."

Seng had taken his wife and son to the movies that evening.

The victims were part of an extended family that lived in a ground-floor, east Anchorage apartment. The younger couple's 90-year-old great-grandmother also lives in the apartment and was at home during the incident.

Sreap and Chea are Cambodian immigrants. They raised Seng living between Tacoma, Wash., and Anchorage, he said.

Detectives will go back to the scene Tuesday, Anchorage Police Department spokeswoman Anita Shell said Monday.

There's no known connection between Active and Seng's family. Active also didn't know the family he attacked in 2009, making the random attacks chilling to police.

"Random homicides are very rare," Anchorage Police Department detective Slawomir Markiewicz told the Anchorage Daily News.

Active attempted to cover his face with paper and his hands when he appeared in court Sunday. Bail was set at $1.5 million.

Active was assigned a defense attorney through the state's Public Defender Agency, but it wasn't immediately clear who will represent him.

"I don't think words can quite accurately describe it. I think he represents an extraordinary danger to the community at a level generally not seen in Anchorage," said prosecutor Jenna Gruenstein in court Sunday.

The Anchorage Daily News reported Monday that Active was charged with violating his probation this spring, but it's not clear how recently he was incarcerated or what kind of correctional supervision he was on at the time of the alleged crime.

Documents show that he was supposed to be on probation until at least 2014.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/27/ala.../#ixzz2Uqjl5EIi

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #717993
05/31/13 07:02 PM
05/31/13 07:02 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
People don't deserve to be told you want to spit in their faces because they disagree with your position. Giving him life in prison does the job of keeping people safe.
Story is horrible, no doubt. Using it to plead your case, and being insulting, is not right though.

Last edited by jace; 05/31/13 07:02 PM.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: jace] #718211
06/02/13 12:14 AM
06/02/13 12:14 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: jace
People don't deserve to be told you want to spit in their faces because they disagree with your position. Giving him life in prison does the job of keeping people safe.
Story is horrible, no doubt. Using it to plead your case, and being insulting, is not right though.

First, too many of these murderers end up not doing life. And even if they do, them serving life is not true justice. Especially for a crime like this.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #718213
06/02/13 12:24 AM
06/02/13 12:24 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Third-grade boy forced to perform oral sex on three male classmates at Harlem school: suit

The incident took place at P.S. 194. The ringleader — who was in fifth grade and had been involved in an attack on a female student two years earlier — along with two third-grade students, pushed the boy into a bathroom stall, where he was forced onto his knees and had his hands behind his back. The boy’s mother is filing a $6 million lawsuit on Friday against the Education Department.

New York Daily News
March 30, 2013

A third-grade boy was dragged into a bathroom at his Harlem elementary school and forced to perform oral sex on three male classmates, including one who was involved in an attack on a female student two years earlier, according to a bombshell lawsuit.

The 8-year-old boy had just finished lunch at Public School 194 and was in a hallway waiting for class to start when a fifth-grader, the ringleader, and two third-graders pushed him screaming and pleading for help into a bathroom stall, the lawsuit says.

He said one boy held his hands behind his back during the March 2012 attack while another forced him to his knees.

The three culprits then took turns pulling their pants down and demanded that the victim perform oral sex, according to court papers.

“When I was going on line three kids drag me to the bathroom and they pull down there (sic) pants,” the lawsuit says he wrote in a statement to the school. “I told them no but they didn’t listen to me.”

After the boys were done with their sick session, the terrified victim rushed to class and told a teacher what happened, according to a report filed to the Education Department by officials at the W. 144th St. school.

He recalled that the perverse pupils “told everyone” about what they made him do.

The teacher alerted guidance counselor Alicia Blackwood and principal Josephine Bazan, who called the boy’s mother.

“I don’t know how to explain this to you, but your son was in the bathroom and was forced to perform oral sex on three boys,” the mother, whose name is being withheld by the News, recalled Bazan telling her when she arrived at the school.

The mother said she is filing a $6 million lawsuit Friday against the city Education Department in Manhattan Supreme Court for “emotional and psychological anguish,” and for failing to alert parents and authorities that the ringleader had a history as a “sexual deviant.”

During the 2009-2010 school year, he was accused of touching a third-grade girl under her skirt during a reading class, according to a lawsuit filed last week by the girl’s mother.

The lawsuit says the principal at the time, Charyn Koppelson, did nothing to punish the young perpetrator, or at least discourage his lewd behavior — and allowed him to continue attending the school as if nothing had happened.

“She said, ‘He’s just a kid,’” the girl’s mom told the News in March. “(The incidents) were never placed in the system at all.”

The attack on the boy happened just a month after Koppelson had been reassigned in January 2012 and replaced by Bazan, a 23-year department veteran. Koppelson was removed to a school administrator rotation pool.

After the attack on the boy, the two third-graders received a five-day suspension, and the ringleader — who has since left the school — received a 10-day suspension, the lawsuit says.

According to DOE regulations, a five-day suspension is warranted if students engaged in “inappropriate or unwanted physical contact or touching someone in a private part of body."

A superintendent’s suspension, when a student is booted from school for more than six days, is recommended when students partake in an “act of coercion or threatening violence, injury or harm to others.”

It is also the consequence if a student engages in “physical sexual aggression/compelling or forcing another to engage in sexual activity.”

The boy, now 9, got a safety transfer to another school about three weeks after the assault.

His furious mom said she ended up being the one who called police from the 32nd Precinct after her emotional meeting with Bazan and Blackwood.

Education Department regulations say police must be notified if a criminal incident on campus poses an “immediate safety emergency.”

The mom said she was outraged that the ringleader was allowed to go home before police arrived at the school.

Cops arrested the two third-graders at the school on sexual misconduct charges. The fifth-grader was arrested on the same charges later at the precinct, the lawsuit says.

The outcome of charges against minors is not public.

A spokesman for the Education Department said he could not comment on pending litigation.

Bazan, when approached by a reporter about the bathroom incident, said, “It’s a legal matter. I can’t comment.”

P.S. 194 has been on the state’s list of “persistently dangerous” schools since 2011.

A school makes the list when six violent incidents per 100 students are reported.

According to the state’s most recent data, there were 11 physical assaults at the school with weapons and five physical assaults without weapons in academic year 2010-11.

The mother’s Manhattan-based lawyer, Tahanie Aboushi, said both of the incidents should have been stopped by school authorities.

“These children are all victims of something that could have been prevented,” she said.

The boy’s mother said she watched her son become distant and withdrawn after the bathroom assault.

“He would wake up in the middle of the night screaming and crying,” she said. “My son was a very joyful, loving little boy, and the next few weeks after that he would just sit down and stare at the wall. He never stepped foot inside that school ever again.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/boy-forced-perform-oral-sex-male-classmates-article-1.1359299

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #718482
06/03/13 11:27 AM
06/03/13 11:27 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
A slew of Supreme Court rulings are due this week. This is the first of them:

"The Supreme Court on Monday upheld the police practice of taking DNA samples from people who have been arrested but not convicted of a crime, ruling that it amounts to the 21st century version of fingerprinting.

The ruling was 5-4. Justice Antonin Scalia, a conservative, joined three of the court’s more liberal members — Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan — in dissenting."

Last edited by olivant; 06/03/13 11:27 AM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #718496
06/03/13 12:00 PM
06/03/13 12:00 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
That's an interesting decision, and one can be assured that it hardly settles the issue in this area. I haven't read Kennedy's majority opinion, but it appears that it is limited to cases of serious nature, which was the basis of the maryland law. Whether these samplings of DNA could be justified on misdemeanor, summary, or traffic stops remains to be seen.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: klydon1] #719312
06/07/13 03:52 PM
06/07/13 03:52 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
An actress, Shannon Rogers-Guess, who had small parts in Walking Dead & Vampire Dairies is under investigation for sending ricin-laced letters to President Obama & Mayor Bloomberg. Sounds like a soap opera story where she initially blamed her husband (who she's divorcing); he said she's trying to frame him. Plus, to top it off, she's pregnant and you'd think she'd have better things to do. lol

Anyway to my WD buddies, I read earlier she played a part of a zombie, so I wouldn't think we'd recognize her.

TIS

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-walking-dead--...-223150434.html

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #719329
06/07/13 06:36 PM
06/07/13 06:36 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
An actress, Shannon Rogers-Guess, who had small parts in Walking Dead & Vampire Dairies is under investigation for sending ricin-laced letters to President Obama & Mayor Bloomberg. Sounds like a soap opera story where she initially blamed her husband (who she's divorcing); he said she's trying to frame him. Plus, to top it off, she's pregnant and you'd think she'd have better things to do. lol

Anyway to my WD buddies, I read earlier she played a part of a zombie, so I wouldn't think we'd recognize her.

TIS

The Smoking Gun has a piece on her and how she got caught.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/woman-arrested-for-obama-bloomberg-ricin-letters-687435

Did you know the Post Office photographs every piece of mail it processes? Thats what the report says.

"According to FBI Agent James Spiropoulos, investigators accessed a Postal Service computer system that “incorporates a Mail Isolation Control and Tracking (MICT) program which photographs and captures an image of every mail piece that is processed.” Agents were able to obtain front and back images of about 20 mail pieces that had been processed “immediately before the mail piece addressed to Mayor Bloomberg.”

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Giancarlo] #719338
06/07/13 08:30 PM
06/07/13 08:30 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

TIS

The Smoking Gun has a piece on her and how she got caught.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/woman-arrested-for-obama-bloomberg-ricin-letters-687435

Did you know the Post Office photographs every piece of mail it processes? Thats what the report says.

"According to FBI Agent James Spiropoulos, investigators accessed a Postal Service computer system that “incorporates a Mail Isolation Control and Tracking (MICT) program which photographs and captures an image of every mail piece that is processed.” Agents were able to obtain front and back images of about 20 mail pieces that had been processed “immediately before the mail piece addressed to Mayor Bloomberg.”

You'd think a "normal" person would have known better to send such a letter in the first place. Yet, to think you'd never be found out, is taking a big chance IMHO confused

Article said she still is involving her husband but it doesn't sound like he's arrested. Looks like he'll get the house in the divorce if she goes to the slammer. lol

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 06/07/13 08:32 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #719381
06/08/13 01:51 PM
06/08/13 01:51 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Kly or DT, under what cicumstances are past bad acts usually admitted in a trial?

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #719685
06/10/13 01:20 PM
06/10/13 01:20 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: olivant
Kly or DT, under what cicumstances are past bad acts usually admitted in a trial?

They can be admitted if the defendant "opens the door." That is to say that if a defendant offers testimony (i.e. he states that he was never in trouble his whole life.)that can be impeached, the prior bad acts can be introduced for the limited purpose of refuting his testimony, and not as evidence to establish that he commited th crime, for which he is presently on trial.

Prior bad acts of defendants and other witnesses are generally excluded as they lack relevance, provide little probative value, and create a risk of unduly prejudicing the defendant.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #719688
06/10/13 01:23 PM
06/10/13 01:23 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
I shopuld add above that instances that impact directly upon a witness' ability to tell the truth, crimen falsi crimes, like theft, perjury, forgery, robbery, may be introduced only if the defendant does, in fact, testify.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #720186
06/13/13 06:04 AM
06/13/13 06:04 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
IMO too many cops, marshals, judges, and other law enforcement officials have authoritarian streaks. I guess to an extent the job demands it but that is even more reason for the rest of us to demand that they follow the law and remain above board.

Family Court Molestation and False Arrest?

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #720773
06/17/13 11:24 AM
06/17/13 11:24 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Washington (CNN) -- The Supreme Court on Monday tossed out a provision in Arizona's voter registration law that required proof of citizenship.

The 7-2 majority said the state's voter-approved Proposition 200 interfered with federal law designed to make voter registration easier. The state called the provision a "sensible precaution" to prevent voter fraud. Civil rights group countered that it added an unconstitutional and burdensome layer of paperwork for tens of thousands of citizens.

Justice Antonin Scalia said the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 "forbids states to demand an applicant submit additional information beyond that required by the federal form." But in a nod to state authority, Scalia said the federal law "does not prevent states from denying registration based on any information in their possession establishing the applicant's eligibility."

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #720779
06/17/13 11:40 AM
06/17/13 11:40 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Which two voted to uphold it?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: klydon1] #720782
06/17/13 11:42 AM
06/17/13 11:42 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: klydon1

They can be admitted if the defendant "opens the door." That is to say that if a defendant offers testimony (i.e. he states that he was never in trouble his whole life.)that can be impeached, the prior bad acts can be introduced for the limited purpose of refuting his testimony, and not as evidence to establish that he commited th crime, for which he is presently on trial.

Prior bad acts of defendants and other witnesses are generally excluded as they lack relevance, provide little probative value, and create a risk of unduly prejudicing the defendant.

Klydon is right, but I would add that there is also an exception to allow pripr bad acts in if it can be shown that what happened was part of a pattern and practice. This is not an easy barrier to overcome, and even where a bad person has done the same bad thing two or three times over a lifetime, it ususally is excluded.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: dontomasso] #720783
06/17/13 11:54 AM
06/17/13 11:54 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Which two voted to uphold it?

Thomas and Alito. But the surprising vote is Scalia. Well, maybe not. He seems to be a strict constructionist.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #721594
06/21/13 02:18 PM
06/21/13 02:18 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #721805
06/23/13 01:33 PM
06/23/13 01:33 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
An Ecuador government official reports that Snowden requested political asylum from that nation.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #721948
06/24/13 12:15 PM
06/24/13 12:15 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Quote:
In surprising outcome, the Supreme Court today in a 7-1 decision allowed the University of Texas’ affirmative action in admissions policy to survive.

Affirmative Action Lives! What Happened at the Supreme Court

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #721961
06/24/13 01:10 PM
06/24/13 01:10 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Kly and DT: I just listened to about 5 minutes of the State's opening statement in the Zimmermann trial. Some of its content seemed like argument. How much latitude does a judge usually allow?

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #721965
06/24/13 01:20 PM
06/24/13 01:20 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Kly and DT: I just listened to about 5 minutes of the State's opening statement in the Zimmermann trial. Some of its content seemed like argument. How much latitude does a judge usually allow?

The judge would allow almost anything if there is no objection. Arguing the merits of your case in opening arguments is objectionable as no testimony or evidence has been presented. Argument is reserved for closing summations.

The opening statement is designed to tell a story about what you submit the facts of the case will show. The advocate may not apply any conclusions to the facts at this time.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: klydon1] #721967
06/24/13 01:36 PM
06/24/13 01:36 PM
California

California
I missed the prosecution's opening statement (but heard it was good) and heard most of the defense opening statement. Defense lawyer very boring to listen to. Then of course there was the knock knock joke which was kind of weird no?

smile

TIS

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #722268
06/25/13 03:24 PM
06/25/13 03:24 PM
Staten Island / New Jersey
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Staten Island / New Jersey
Then of course there was the knock knock joke which was kind of weird no?

I haven't cringed like I did yesterday since Chris Darden told O.J. to put the leather glove on.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #722332
06/25/13 07:47 PM
06/25/13 07:47 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I guess affirmative action didn't help this guy, huh? whistle

Shocking home invasion caught on tape

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/crime/2013/06/25/early-home-invasion-on-tape.cnn.html

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #722333
06/25/13 07:52 PM
06/25/13 07:52 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
I missed the prosecution's opening statement (but heard it was good) and heard most of the defense opening statement.

Best part was Zimmerman's face as the prosecution proved most of his statements to police were false/lies.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Dapper_Don] #722334
06/25/13 07:56 PM
06/25/13 07:56 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
I missed the prosecution's opening statement (but heard it was good) and heard most of the defense opening statement.

Best part was Zimmerman's face as the prosecution proved most of his statements to police were false/lies.

I thought the defense saying the Trayvon Martin's weapon was the concrete was kind of odd too. Face it, there is not much the defense can do.

I'd bet anything Zimmerman doesn't testify.

smile

TIS

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #722687
06/27/13 11:08 AM
06/27/13 11:08 AM
California

California
I probably will be sorry for even pursuing this topic but.. panic

To: Kly/DT and those in the know of law (Oli, DD), is anyone watching the young girl testifying in the Trayvon Martin murder trial? Just wondering your thoughts and how credible you think she is. She is a major witness but very defiant.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 06/27/13 11:15 AM.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #722689
06/27/13 11:21 AM
06/27/13 11:21 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
I probably will be sorry for even pursuing this topic but.. panic

To: Kly/DT and those in the know of law (Oli, DD), is anyone watching the young girl testifying in the Trayvon Martin trial? Just wondering your thoughts and how credible you think she is. She is a major witness but very defiant.

TIS

I'm not watching it, but if she is the girl, with whom Martin was speaking on the phone just before her death, I've always thought she is the most crucial witness of the case. Her statements to the police came before she knew Zimmerman's account, and her testimony will offer the best evidence of Martin's state of mind at the time of the altercation that resulted in his death. If the jury believes that Zimmerman initiated or provoked the confrontation, they can not consider his argument of self-defense. Conversely, if the jury believes Martin initiated the confrontation, then they can consider whether self-defense applies.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #722691
06/27/13 11:25 AM
06/27/13 11:25 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
TIS, her credibility is shot. She has impeached it because on cross-examination some of her testimony was shown to conflict with her pre-trial deposition. She has also testified to things that she did not testify to in her deposition. In addition, she lied about personal events.

Last edited by olivant; 06/27/13 11:27 AM.

Page 45 of 73 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 72 73

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull