GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Toodoped, TheKillingJoke, joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 312 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,675
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 50 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 49 50
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720764
06/17/13 10:14 AM
06/17/13 10:14 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
What happened to the 19yr old girl was horrific and uncalled for. I do not believe Steve DiCenso, the boyfriend of the murdered girl, is a relative of Ditch (Dom d.)

Paul DeCologero was a millionaire drug trafficker and a bookie among other things including owner of "Pauly's Boys" a gym he opened in Woburn,MA. I think a.b. used to sell coke with/for him back when he ran south Medford with joey mongiello

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720766
06/17/13 10:19 AM
06/17/13 10:19 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Russo do u know if DeCologero was in Vinny Arcieri's crew before the war really began popping off like say before vinny was hit? I know certain guys that stuck with Paul were with arcieri also so that's y I wonder this

Re: boston [Re: southend] #720768
06/17/13 10:41 AM
06/17/13 10:41 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: southend
What happened to the 19yr old girl was horrific and uncalled for. I do not believe Steve DiCenso, the boyfriend of the murdered girl, is a relative of Ditch (Dom d.)

Paul DeCologero was a millionaire drug trafficker and a bookie among other things including owner of "Pauly's Boys" a gym he opened in Woburn,MA. I think a.b. used to sell coke with/for him back when he ran south Medford with joey mongiello

If i recall correctly i think of their crew jumped out of a prison bus whilst being transported to prison.

What did the girl actually witness for them to kill her, was it just general drug dealing or a murder?

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720776
06/17/13 11:38 AM
06/17/13 11:38 AM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
Scorsese you are correct, one of the younger guys in the crew jumped out of a prison transport bus and tried to escape. I think it was in Kentucky, didn't get far and got another 12 years for his efforts, I believe.

The girl that was killed had guns hidden in her place by the crew and had a general understanding of what they did, so they wacked her out figuring she would be an easy target for law enforcement. To bad, she was only 19 years old.

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: boston [Re: southend] #720788
06/17/13 12:10 PM
06/17/13 12:10 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Originally Posted By: southend
Russo do u know if DeCologero was in Vinny Arcieri's crew before the war really began popping off like say before vinny was hit? I know certain guys that stuck with Paul were with arcieri also so that's y I wonder this
I honestly dont know. I think it was vinny's crew dont know him personally heard of him but i dont know.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720791
06/17/13 12:18 PM
06/17/13 12:18 PM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
the girl, Aislin Silva,19, was the girlfriend of Steven DiCenso a member of the DeCologero crew. The crew used her apartment as a spot to stash a cache of guns/weapons but the DEA raided the place and the guys didn't trust her if the feds leaned on her so they killed her,dismembered her body and made her disappear they never found her remains. Derek Capozzi, one of her killers, escaped from a van whlile being transported by marshalls to a court appearance. Was caught soon after and now doing his bid at the ADX in Florence.

Last edited by southend; 06/17/13 12:19 PM.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #720799
06/17/13 12:47 PM
06/17/13 12:47 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
the only thing i know about them fools is that they worked for some guy who is vinny which i didnt know and really thought they was going get made after the war so they did extra participation for nothing. Using tyhe family name throwing it around and dealing in drugs like its candy and every other day we had an old " family " friend or soomeone of such coming in and saying these young kids are disrespectful they are running around slandering our name bringing in heat this of such and it was really getting to some people so something was going get done thats what i know.. for all i know word got to rossetti and he tipped the feds off so he played it like that so no one's hands got dirty if u ask me. he is from eastie and the war was based in eastie so it makes good sense knowing he was a rat, in the family, was in the war, and was hearing about it like evryone else who is in that life.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #721557
06/21/13 08:47 AM
06/21/13 08:47 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
I read in Rogue Mobster that he continued to oversee his drug operation while serving a ten year federal sentence which would explain a big portion of his wealth

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #721616
06/21/13 04:46 PM
06/21/13 04:46 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
the way i feel anyone dealing in drugs is a fuckin bum and i know how much its in our world and community etc but its for fuckin bums and junkies... a little weed is ok nothing wrong with that and i dont smoke but the smack and dope and pills mushrooms and all that other shit is for fuckin junkies losers and i dont care if yous use it or push the junk same shit. Thats why this thing is all fucked up and we got mark rossetti's everywhere in every family. I dont care who you are back in my neighborhood in the old days forget about it, now yuppies and every fuckin lawyer doctor wants smack or something. Its the party 70's that gave the shit a jump start. And people want to say its in the blacks neighborhoods its fuckin everywhere.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #721617
06/21/13 04:52 PM
06/21/13 04:52 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
I have black friends who dont smoke nothing that barely drink and in southie and charlestown its fuckin junkies everywhere so its def not a racial thing. I think theres more white users than black ones by far. Theres more junkies in charlestown, eastie southie and north end than in roxbury, dorchester, mattapan and south end I really believe that with all my heart. Thats why i dont like them fuckin punks decologero and really dont mess with too much people that deal with that junk. A million fuckin ways to make money and pushing smack is def not one of em

Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #721667
06/22/13 08:25 AM
06/22/13 08:25 AM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Joerusso, I agree with you 100% about the dope stuff. In Chicago it was always a big No No. I wanted to ask you if you know anything about the Genovese Crew that operated in Springfield, Ma. There were some brothers named Scibelli. The Boss of the Crew was called Ski. Later, a guy named Al Bruno became Boss of the Crew because Ski went to prison. Bruno was a Sicilian Immigrant. Was Al Bruno a Zip sent over to America from Sicily to be on the receiving end of the Heroin or was he an actual made guy in the Genovese Family? He got killed later. Is the crew still active?

Last edited by Chicago; 06/22/13 08:27 AM.
Re: boston [Re: Chicago] #721668
06/22/13 09:00 AM
06/22/13 09:00 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: Chicago
Joerusso, I agree with you 100% about the dope stuff. In Chicago it was always a big No No. I wanted to ask you if you know anything about the Genovese Crew that operated in Springfield, Ma. There were some brothers named Scibelli. The Boss of the Crew was called Ski. Later, a guy named Al Bruno became Boss of the Crew because Ski went to prison. Bruno was a Sicilian Immigrant. Was Al Bruno a Zip sent over to America from Sicily to be on the receiving end of the Heroin or was he an actual made guy in the Genovese Family? He got killed later. Is the crew still active?

When Sam Cufari died my my late uncle succeeded him as the capo over Springfield/western Massachusetts, Skyball Scibelli. He had two brothers, Albert and Anthony aka Baba and Turk.Al Bruno was Skyballs protege, and yes he was born in Italy but not Sicily. He lived in my hometown right outside of Springfield and in my town most Italians (like Bruno) families came from Bracigliano, not far from Napoli, including my own father's side of the family. When I was a kid and my father talked to me about our uncle Frank, Skyball, that's when I became so infatuated with this stuff. One thing that's virtually unknown outside of Adolfo Brunos own family and close friends is that he actually had a brother who was murdered in Italy by a shotgun blast, from what his nephew told me was over some bullshit reason.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #721669
06/22/13 09:02 AM
06/22/13 09:02 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
So no Bruno wasn't even a zip and he had nothin to do with the whole Sicilian heroin thing. He was a made guy in the Genovese family

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #721670
06/22/13 09:05 AM
06/22/13 09:05 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Since the latest convictions related to Bruno's murder the mob in Springfield hasn't made any noise so I personally don't know who is running things or who is up to take to leaders position. I have some ideas of qualified candidates but that's it

Re: boston [Re: southend] #721699
06/22/13 05:26 PM
06/22/13 05:26 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Southend, Did the Scibelli Brothers have a relative who played on the Los Angeles Rams Years ago? I think his name was Joe Scibelli. Didn't some one get killed in Springfied because they were having an affair with Sam (Big Nose) Cufari's wife? Then at the funeral, Sam's wife, who was much younger than him, displayed a big scene of emotion showing she cared for the guy lying in the coffin. I don't recall if the guy belonged to the Crew or if he was a Civilian. I think he was a civilian who actually was a hair dresser. Maybe I'm wrong? Sam was embarrassed by the whole situation. I believe the guy had been warned by Scibelli to cut it out but the guy continued with Sam's wife. I think Sam's wife's name was Betty. Sam then had her leave Springfield. Heard all about it years ago in Chicago. The Genovese Family was the Group with whom the Chicago Outfit Top Bosses would communicate. There was a made guy in the Outfit by the name of Eboli. They called him "Mooch". He belonged to Joey Lombardo who was the Boss of The Grand Ave Crew. Mooch was related to a man named Eboli who was a Captain (New York Lingo) in the Genovese Family. Do you recall any of these things?

Last edited by Chicago; 06/23/13 07:17 AM.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #721769
06/23/13 08:46 AM
06/23/13 08:46 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Around that time, a guy named Victor DeCaro was having an affair with a local mobster's wife. Him being related to Skyball yet only through marriage and not blood, was given a swift warning probably a beating. Apparently the guy was the type to think with the smaller head to make a long story shorter, so he ended up being found hogtied, throat slit, couple bullets in the head, I think they found him in the Connecticut river. It's considered (officially atleast)unsolved.The guy's son Michael testified in the Frankie Roche/Al Bruno murder trial. It's common knowledge Skyball ordered his son in law's murder, and widely believed that Al Bruno was the killer since Bruno has been the main person of interest in the majority of mob killings especially when the bodies were hogtied during that era of organized crime in springfield . About the football player wow good shit man where did u hear that? A wiseguy guy from Somervill once told me that Skyball had this nephew in the NFL, and every once in a blue moon he'd fill his friends in on how the kid had a hurt ankle good enough to play with, partied hard the night before a game, shit like that. That's the extent of what I could tell you about the nephew on the rams, other than that i'd hafta ask my father.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #721770
06/23/13 08:50 AM
06/23/13 08:50 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
That was a really good question Chicago, opened up a whole different avenue of memories for me that I havnt thought or heard about in yeeeears. good shit

Re: boston [Re: southend] #721827
06/23/13 04:51 PM
06/23/13 04:51 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Southend, The local Mobster's wife was Sam Cufari's wife. I think Victor was on a suicide mission. The Scibelli's were very respected by a couple of the guys in Chicago who knew about them. Joe Scibelli was a guard on the Los Angeles Rams and was a great football player.
Did you know anyone in Springfield named Mancini? I think he was related somehow to the Scibelli's?

Last edited by Chicago; 06/23/13 04:53 PM.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #721927
06/24/13 08:40 AM
06/24/13 08:40 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
There's a boatload of Mancini's and then some in the Springfield area, surrounding areas. Frank and his two brothers ran huge gambling rings, Albert (Baba) Scibelli the papers say 'quietly made millions' off his illegal poker machines alone. My mistake by the way, Skyball was more of a second uncle to me, him actually being my father's uncle. The one recurring word whenever these guys, especially the boss Skyball are mentioned is respect respect respect. Anyway the football player nephew thing rings true to me because it's something I've heard over the years, like I said from a guy out by boston even. Chicago though, that's impressive to me.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #721986
06/24/13 02:38 PM
06/24/13 02:38 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

the springfield crew was pretty strong up until they killed Bruno, southend I read in 1982 felix transgese was inducted in the family at a house in springfield. Bruno was his sponsor who was the capo sam nose or skyball. I guessing fat tony or bobby manna took a ride up maybe chin, it was never reported, only felix was made in springfield. sam nose had a lot of power, skyball to. they had the a couple Worcester guys some in ct. they had a powerfull crew even up till the capo what was his name , before Bruno guy was kinda young died from cancer in the feds. I read theres father and sons of ndrangheta out there and northern ct. I think you call it a cell I don't know but there related to some montreal guys.

Last edited by pmac; 06/24/13 02:43 PM.
Re: boston [Re: southend] #721993
06/24/13 03:24 PM
06/24/13 03:24 PM
Illinois
C
Chicago Offline
Underboss
Chicago  Offline
C
Underboss
Illinois
Southend, There was another Crew in Springfield at the same time. I believe they were on the west end. They were with the Patriarca Family. The Genovese Crew was more on the South end of Springfield. I believe the two crews did not have much interaction. Each one respected the rights of the other. Besides, noone was gonna fuck with guys from The Genovese Family out of New York, noone.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #721996
06/24/13 03:42 PM
06/24/13 03:42 PM
New Hampshire
caprese Offline
Button
caprese  Offline
Button
New Hampshire
Wow, very interesting thread as this hits home. So much good info about Boston.

I got a question about Paul Decologero though. I happen to have known of him from living in the area back in the 90's. I used to work out at his gym too! The general consensus was that although not made he held some major power in the area and had a strong backing by the Lucchese's. He was also known to be the renegade boss too, from word on the street. I know that the Patriarca's looked at him as a loose cannon and a wannabe. But do you think it possible that he really was much more powerfull then than the PAtriarc's gave him credit for and that when the war was done he could've possibly been made and upped to capo or higher?

Re: boston [Re: caprese] #722063
06/24/13 08:25 PM
06/24/13 08:25 PM
M
Mick7 Offline
Wiseguy
Mick7  Offline
M
Wiseguy
Timmy " The Bat " Mello big time associate in New England fall river/ new bedford. Ended up flipping. Good article and the website says a documentary on the New England Mob scene both LCN and the irish come out in 2014.

http://theindicted.com/timothy-j-mello/

Re: boston [Re: Chicago] #722161
06/25/13 08:50 AM
06/25/13 08:50 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: pmac
the springfield crew was pretty strong up until they killed Bruno, southend I read in 1982 felix transgese was inducted in the family at a house in springfield. Bruno was his sponsor who was the capo sam nose or skyball. I guessing fat tony or bobby manna took a ride up maybe chin, it was never reported, only felix was made in springfield. sam nose had a lot of power, skyball to. they had the a couple Worcester guys some in ct. they had a powerfull crew even up till the capo what was his name , before Bruno guy was kinda young died from cancer in the feds. I read theres father and sons of ndrangheta out there and northern ct. I think you call it a cell I don't know but there related to some montreal guys.

damn you guys are hitting on some really interesting topics, luckily I think I can fill a few blanks here and there for you. PMAC, I believe Tranghese was made in a house on Acushnet st. in the South End, Springfield's Little Italy (these days more like Little P.R.);Skyball his capo. The Manzi's of Springfield have strong family connections with the Camorra of Naples, namely Quindici and not only them but other Camorra connected guys/families have made some noise in the city over the past 20+ years or so. Google 'Camorra in Springfield' and click on the Nevada Observer article, very interesting stuff. I wanted to post a quick link to it, but couldn't, worth reading though. The other guy your asking about's name was Anthony DeLevo. He succeeded Skyball as capo until he himself was incarcerated - he died serving his sentence.
Originally Posted By: Chicago
Southend, There was another Crew in Springfield at the same time. I believe they were on the west end. They were with the Patriarca Family. The Genovese Crew was more on the South end of Springfield. I believe the two crews did not have much interaction. Each one respected the rights of the other. Besides, noone was gonna fuck with guys from The Genovese Family out of New York, noone.

Chicago - Your right there was another crew of Patriarca guys in Springfield during the same era. Namely the Pugliano brothers Louis and Frank, Frank Colantonio, Gaetano Milano, Sonny Castagna, Rex Cunningham to name a few. Whats always been kinda weird to me was that in Agawam where Adolfo Bruno lived he owned a pizza joint called -for some reason?- Bruno's Pizza. Still there. But anyway it's a building divided in two, with a restaurant on one side and the pizza place on the other. The restaurant on the other side was always owned by the Pugliano's, Patriarca guys. So the building was owned half by the Patriarca family, and the other half lterally by the Genovese lol. Now though the whole building is owned by Bruno's family, Puglianos must've sold. Louie Pugs owns The Monte Carlo restaurant on memorial ave. in west springfield as he did before he was locked up for the Billy Grasso hit

I think the springfield discussion deserves it's own thread

Last edited by southend; 06/25/13 09:00 AM.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #722167
06/25/13 09:07 AM
06/25/13 09:07 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
so much info out there on the Genovese and even the Patriarca springfield crews these boards haven't discussed before. When a guy from Chicago has heard stories from local guys about a crew all the way in springfield i'd say that is pretty cool and i'd be interested in hearing more of what youve heard if anything. that goes to anybody

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #722213
06/25/13 12:24 PM
06/25/13 12:24 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
A lot of great info here, good stuff. SouthEnd, did Arilotta flipping (and Tranghese for that matter) have as much of an impact on the area that we are led to believe? It seems that AA and those two dunce brothers he palled around with really screwed things up down there. Or is it still somewhat business as usual except more low profile? Are the Manzi's active in the area?

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #722267
06/25/13 03:22 PM
06/25/13 03:22 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

yep delevo you know anything about that guy, never heard about the guy guess that was good on his part? was only capo for 2 3 yrs. the guy carlo in Worcester kinda had his on thing going down to ny a lot and all over new England, the country, died about 3 yrs ago drove a caddy I think to the end or maybe a big Lincoln he was a money maker all those guys. Bruno just got f'd by that fed, Im surprised his family didn't go after the wrongfull death lawsuit they had it made. fusco's presentencing report they screwed up on, that's as wrongfull as it gets. he died over that mistake.

Re: boston [Re: pmac] #722433
06/26/13 08:01 AM
06/26/13 08:01 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Bruno wasn't a rat. You know, even if I had my personal doubts, I wouldn't even contribute to rumor because I have a lot of respect for the rest of his family who are still around, not mobsters just good Italian people.

Originally Posted By: mike68
A lot of great info here, good stuff. SouthEnd, did Arilotta flipping (and Tranghese for that matter) have as much of an impact on the area that we are led to believe? It seems that AA and those two dunce brothers he palled around with really screwed things up down there. Or is it still somewhat business as usual except more low profile? Are the Manzi's active in the area?

Of course it screwed things up as far as they'r own personal operations. But for the bookies, business/stripclub owners and drug dealers and whatnot that were paying these guys, Springfield at the street level has been relatively tranquil. The Manzi's to be honest, if they have an actual crew I personally am not able to name any guys other than the Manzi's themselves but that means nothing - they'r serious guys and they shoot first plus they have money and respect, and been around for years. Arillotta was indeed a clown. Freddy Geas and Ty Geas, were not. The Geas (jee-iss) brothers are or were as tough and feared as you've ever heard they were. For Christ sake in a LCN trial besides the acting boss these two Greeks were the only two who stood up and took life bids on the chin.

Originally Posted By: pmac
yep delevo you know anything about that guy, never heard about the guy guess that was good on his part? was only capo for 2 3 yrs. the guy carlo in Worcester kinda had his on thing going down to ny a lot and all over new England, the country, died about 3 yrs ago drove a caddy I think to the end or maybe a big Lincoln he was a money maker all those guys. Bruno just got f'd by that fed, Im surprised his family didn't go after the wrongfull death lawsuit they had it made. fusco's presentencing report they screwed up on, that's as wrongfull as it gets. he died over that mistake.

Carlo....Mastrototaro? Anthony DeLevo I know he had a nice big house out in Westfield. I heard a story that he shotgunned some black guy in broad daylight right on the sidewalk down in Hartford back in the 80's but I could never find anything on it. I don't know much about him besides whats on the net, and he owned a concession booth at the Big E and his sister in law was my teacher in junior high lol. My ex girlfriends moms boyfriend used to work for DeLevo's former driver, another greek guy named Alevras.

Last edited by southend; 06/26/13 08:07 AM.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #722583
06/26/13 06:46 PM
06/26/13 06:46 PM
New Hampshire
caprese Offline
Button
caprese  Offline
Button
New Hampshire
So does anyone have any info on who the Renegade's where in the 90's mob war. I am so interested to here about this topic. I always assumed it to be Paul Decologero, but I am not sure now if this is true or if this was just word going around in the suburbs. I grew up in the burbs of Boston near Burlington, and the consensus was Big Paul was the real deal and was being backed by the Luchesse's to help Ray Jr. take control. Any one know what's the deal with this. It's so interesting to me.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #722584
06/26/13 06:48 PM
06/26/13 06:48 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

The fact that the Springfield crew made a guy like Arilotta to begin with would seem to suggest there wasn't a lot to pick from up there. However, I read an article a while back that said Springfield had more mob guys than anywhere else in the state except for Boston.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Page 36 of 50 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 49 50

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull