GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, 2 invisible), 337 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,493
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,335
Posts1,058,839
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: IvyLeague] #709695
04/10/13 11:55 AM
04/10/13 11:55 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Internet rumor taken at face value by some aside, there's no actual crew in Chicago Heights/NW Indiana. Going back to the Family Secrets case in 2005, there were 4 crews identified by the FBI - Elmwood Park, Grand Avenue, Melrose Park, and the South Side/26th Street crew. More recently, in 2011, the feds said the Outfit was down to "two or three crews." Even back in the later 1990's, the only crews the FBI was bothering to investigate were the Melrose Park crew and the South Side/26th Street crew.

I don't know if "fractured" is the word but there does apparently seem to be a divide of sorts. In a very real way, the day-to-day leadership of the Outfit seems to be out of the Melrose Park crew - recently Mike Sarno and Jimmy Marcello before him. The DiFronzos, Andriacchi, and the Elmwood Park crew seem to be keeping most others at arm's length while they just do their own thing - mostly legit or quasi-legit businesses. DiFronzo's companies, trade shows, strip clubs, some bid-rigging, etc.

there's alot of land in the south suburbs and enough action to have a crew

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: IvyLeague] #709696
04/10/13 11:56 AM
04/10/13 11:56 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
The question is, how big are these independent bookies you speak of?

Some of them are huge, Ivy wink.

Another question is, why is it almost unheard of (even in this day and age) to see a sports betting bust in the Tri-state area that doesn't involve the mob in some way?

Because, believe it or not, the Feds tend to focus on Italian American bookmaking offices at least ten times as much as they focus on the non-italians. It makes for better press releases. And you know I'm no apologist. I hardly ever play the "Forever Bothering Italians" card. But what's right is right.

Gypsy bookmakers (and by Gypsy I just mean independent, it's in no way ethnic) have existed in New York for YEARS. It's nothing new. That street tax bullshit is so overhyped it's ridiculous.

Most of the mob connected guys that you're talking about have even layed off to the gypsies over the years. Because when you're a busy office, at the end of the day it's better to have a reliable out at five to one on Sunday afternoon than to shake a guy down for $200 a week. It's just better business. Forget all that "every bookmaker pays" nonsense.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: cookcounty] #709715
04/10/13 02:01 PM
04/10/13 02:01 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Internet rumor taken at face value by some aside, there's no actual crew in Chicago Heights/NW Indiana. Going back to the Family Secrets case in 2005, there were 4 crews identified by the FBI - Elmwood Park, Grand Avenue, Melrose Park, and the South Side/26th Street crew. More recently, in 2011, the feds said the Outfit was down to "two or three crews." Even back in the later 1990's, the only crews the FBI was bothering to investigate were the Melrose Park crew and the South Side/26th Street crew.

I don't know if "fractured" is the word but there does apparently seem to be a divide of sorts. In a very real way, the day-to-day leadership of the Outfit seems to be out of the Melrose Park crew - recently Mike Sarno and Jimmy Marcello before him. The DiFronzos, Andriacchi, and the Elmwood Park crew seem to be keeping most others at arm's length while they just do their own thing - mostly legit or quasi-legit businesses. DiFronzo's companies, trade shows, strip clubs, some bid-rigging, etc.

The NW Indiana rackets that were run by guys like Snookie Morgano were taken over by others...including the Guzzo brothers. I know there are guys still operating in the heights...Michael Giorango's brother Joe being one of them. I'm not sure if they are a designated "crew" or an extension of Toots Caruso's territory or not. Anthony Calabrese was also a guy from the Heights.

Do yourself a favor Cook and ignore those who feel the need to weigh-in on everything, even when most of their posts are glanced over at this point.

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Mmalioni] #709727
04/10/13 02:44 PM
04/10/13 02:44 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Also I take back what I said about Solly D. I do believe he is still working with Cicero though I'm not sure his relationship to Sarno or Cautadella. I do know he is close with Pudge Matassa and is frequently with another guy known as "Jonny Moe" who is also made in Cicero. Solly continues to run things for Cicero in Lake County (which is where he and Infelice operated for years back in the 80s and 90s and where his kid Jerry oversaw his interests while Solly was in prison). What I'm not sure about is how much leadership Solly has within the Cicero crew and whether Pudge and Sammy C are above him or below him. I do know he's very respected and focuses on his establishments in Lake County (the bowling alley, etc.) and some carpet cleaning business.

A close friend let me know that when Solly D and Marco D'Amico were released from prison, the organizational structure of the Outfit changed significantly--Marco was essentially made a "#2" reporting direct to Jonny and essentially still controls bookmaking between the Elmwood Park and Cicero groups. Jonny "Apes" Monteleone once was in a similar role when Jonny returned from prison in the early 1990s--reporting directly to DiFronzo.

Jimmy I got out in 2008 or so and joined the top ranks in Cicero and took over the remaining rackets the Spano's had going (that family is supposedly out of all rackets now).

Remember that Sarno (who came up under Bobby Salerno) was very close with Marco--in fact he named his son after him. Matassa and Cautadella also are close with Marco...but Marco reports directly to Jonny and Petey. He just bridges the divide between the groups when it comes to gambling--he lays off action between Elmwood and Cicero frequently.

Sarno and Sammy were essentially enforcers farmed out between crews but reported Bobby Salerno. At one point they collected for Jimmy I and even Michael Magnafichi but not sure how they became so high up in Cicero. Then again, I hear all this shit second hand and with all the gossip and whatnot, who knows whats really going on. Chicago uses more "fronts" and "go betweens" than anyone.

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Mmalioni] #709728
04/10/13 02:45 PM
04/10/13 02:45 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Also Nick Guzzino is "the man" in the Heights. I believe Anthony Calabrese reported to him who in turn reported to Toots or Jimmy I.

Last edited by ChiTown; 04/10/13 02:50 PM.
Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Mmalioni] #709767
04/10/13 04:29 PM
04/10/13 04:29 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Doesn't Spano get out in a year or two? Think he'll have a role when he gets out?

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Skinny] #709769
04/10/13 04:39 PM
04/10/13 04:39 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Skinny
Smallest, like 10-12 regular customers. Biggest 500. 30 something agents. He was based in bergen county. Not connected in the least. Id say 90% of these guys dont get busted. The perna book? The one they arrested like 40 guys? A book that takes in the numbers theyre claiming will have a thousand agents. Easy. They only got the connected guys and the bloods. Some guys are just 70 yr old men that say my phones open from 12-6. Do everything on credit. Never change their lines..,,.. Some guys the opposite with agents. The agents may get shaken down or be with a crew but thats just them. By knowing an agent doesnt mean u can get to the office. Not all agents know the controllers. Levels of buffers in between. Works like a charm. Even if a agent knows his boss close enough to set him up, would he do that to a guy who gave him a job? The office can quit taking his sheets action and hes out of business. The media/cops drum up the connected shit for headlines. They go after them the same, imo, but most indy locals dont have lots of heat on them like a crew run book would. If ur just a book with say a dozen agents, say 80-90 customers, ur taking around 10-15m yr in action, keeping say 2-3% on average.... Big money yes? Say theres a gambino crew, set up exact same, same figures, number of agents, exactly. The latter arent just agents, theyre loan sharks, shooters, dealers, hustlers, plus they are Gambinos. Theres more that attracts heat on them, not most Independent guys. Not trying to say i know everything, just saying.

one thousand percent correct...same in new haven...Ivy trust me on this one...

When Interpol?
Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: pizzaboy] #709770
04/10/13 04:41 PM
04/10/13 04:41 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Another question is, why is it almost unheard of (even in this day and age) to see a sports betting bust in the Tri-state area that doesn't involve the mob in some way?

Because, believe it or not, the Feds tend to focus on Italian American bookmaking offices at least ten times as much as they focus on the non-italians. It makes for better press releases. And you know I'm no apologist. I hardly ever play the "Forever Bothering Italians" card. But what's right is right.

Gypsy bookmakers (and by Gypsy I just mean independent, it's in no way ethnic) have existed in New York for YEARS. It's nothing new. That street tax bullshit is so overhyped it's ridiculous.

Most of the mob connected guys that you're talking about have even layed off to the gypsies over the years. Because when you're a busy office, at the end of the day it's better to have a reliable out at five to one on Sunday afternoon than to shake a guy down for $200 a week. It's just better business. Forget all that "every bookmaker pays" nonsense.

just saw this, exactly...unless were talking about a maniac like Scarfo...why ruin a a well run book to shake down some guy for $200 a week.

When Interpol?
Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Mmalioni] #709776
04/10/13 04:57 PM
04/10/13 04:57 PM
F
FriedRavioliFarts Offline
Made Member
FriedRavioliFarts  Offline
F
Made Member

ChiTown,

Jonny Moe is an enforcer or no? Isn't he in the chop shop business?

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: cheech] #709777
04/10/13 04:58 PM
04/10/13 04:58 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: cheech
just saw this, exactly...

I found it with the Google/iPod wiseguy app whistle.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: pizzaboy] #709781
04/10/13 05:14 PM
04/10/13 05:14 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss

So True!! It works the same way in Philly and I am sure Chi town and whereever else. Some of The independents are some of the biggest books. You can search my posts. Ive talked about this before.

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Mmalioni] #709783
04/10/13 05:16 PM
04/10/13 05:16 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
He will never "Trust You" on this one. He will argue until it hurts. If he can't read it, it didn't happen.

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: spmob] #709785
04/10/13 05:17 PM
04/10/13 05:17 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: spmob
He will never "Trust You" on this one. He will argue until it hurts. If he can't read it, it didn't happen.

lol lol lol

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: NickyEyes1] #709786
04/10/13 05:22 PM
04/10/13 05:22 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Doesn't Spano get out in a year or two? Think he'll have a role when he gets out?

I've been told the Spano's are out of the rackets. The family has plenty of money.

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #709788
04/10/13 05:25 PM
04/10/13 05:25 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

lol lol lol

The only Italians in Ivy's home state of Utah are those in the "program." Ivy you need to start finding these guys instead of sitting on your computer all day...you can start your own little Italy!

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: ChiTown] #709812
04/10/13 07:52 PM
04/10/13 07:52 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ChiTown

The NW Indiana rackets that were run by guys like Snookie Morgano were taken over by others...including the Guzzo brothers. I know there are guys still operating in the heights...Michael Giorango's brother Joe being one of them. I'm not sure if they are a designated "crew" or an extension of Toots Caruso's territory or not. Anthony Calabrese was also a guy from the Heights.

Do yourself a favor Cook and ignore those who feel the need to weigh-in on everything, even when most of their posts are glanced over at this point.

i'm from southburbs so they can't tell me about something i've witnessed

but they would have to have a crew to work the area because it's too much territory for only a few guys to run rackets in the area

whose their boss or who they report to is anybodies guess

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Mmalioni] #709846
04/10/13 11:21 PM
04/10/13 11:21 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Smallest, like 10-12 regular customers. Biggest 500. 30 something agents. He was based in bergen county. Not connected in the least. Id say 90% of these guys dont get busted. The perna book? The one they arrested like 40 guys? A book that takes in the numbers theyre claiming will have a thousand agents. Easy. They only got the connected guys and the bloods. Some guys are just 70 yr old men that say my phones open from 12-6. Do everything on credit. Never change their lines..,,.. Some guys the opposite with agents. The agents may get shaken down or be with a crew but thats just them. By knowing an agent doesnt mean u can get to the office. Not all agents know the controllers. Levels of buffers in between. Works like a charm. Even if a agent knows his boss close enough to set him up, would he do that to a guy who gave him a job? The office can quit taking his sheets action and hes out of business. The media/cops drum up the connected shit for headlines. They go after them the same, imo, but most indy locals dont have lots of heat on them like a crew run book would. If ur just a book with say a dozen agents, say 80-90 customers, ur taking around 10-15m yr in action, keeping say 2-3% on average.... Big money yes? Say theres a gambino crew, set up exact same, same figures, number of agents, exactly. The latter arent just agents, theyre loan sharks, shooters, dealers, hustlers, plus they are Gambinos. Theres more that attracts heat on them, not most Independent guys. Not trying to say i know everything, just saying.

The extreme differences in what we've seen in cases going back more than a decade now shows truly independent operations are very much the exception to the rule. Especially big ones. And again, I'm talking about in those areas where the mob still has a significant presence. Sure, there may be a lot of individual agents taking bets who never rub shoulders with the mob. But the higher up the ladder you go, this seems to be much less the case.

Maybe the South Side/26th Street crew has some guys there but there isn't another crew based there, according to the FBI.

I could certainly believe law enforcement focuses more on the Italian-American bookies because of the Mafia connection. But that still wouldn't explain the extreme lack of non-Mafia/Italian bookmaking busts. People can talk about various exceptions they know of, and I take no issue with them on an individual basis, because I'm talking about the collective big picture. And the big picture, at least shown by indictments, is the illegal sports betting business in the Tri-State area, in much of the rest of the Northeast, and in Chicago is still very much connected to the LCN. But that comes in various forms, i.e. some operations being run directly by the LCN, others laying off to the LCN, others paying a street tax, etc.

I don't weigh in on everything. And, like I said above, there very well may be some guys operating there. Just not an actual standing crew. Anthony Calabrese, for example, answered to Jimmy Inendino.

So True!! It works the same way in Philly and I am sure Chi town and whereever else. Some of The independents are some of the biggest books. You can search my posts. Ive talked about this before.

I'd ask you and the others for examples of these big independents but I'm guessing I won't get any. Funny how it always seems to work that way, huh?

Again, one can certainly bring up certain exceptions to the rule. For instance, the Mastronardos. But even they were laundering money with a Genovese guy in Florida.

When I have people (such as yourself) lying about what they really know, I pretty much have to be sceptical, don't I?

The only Italians in Ivy's home state of Utah are those in the "program." Ivy you need to start finding these guys instead of sitting on your computer all day...you can start your own little Italy!

Given how information is so widely available in this day and age, one could never meet a single Italian and still know everything they need to about the mob. You can keep pretending that knowledge is based on where you live, how much pasta you eat, or whatever but not many people are buying that old line of BS anymore.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Mmalioni] #709853
04/11/13 12:08 AM
04/11/13 12:08 AM
In exile watching star wars an...
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Im sorry ivy, but on this one i absolutly refuse to go into specifics or name names.

Books get busted bc of a dead beat running to the cops or from a branch off another criminal investigation. Each office runs things a different way but for the most part, 90% of deadbeats dont get hurt. The ppl im thinking of consider a few percentage of missed collections just part of the business and is taken out of the agents commission. U get busted bc u hurt a guy, or scare a guy, or you juice and squeeze the fuck out of him. Or guys getting investigated who are into some thing else (which is the main reason most lcn books are busted).

I know ur looking at this whole business from an outside point of view. And u know i hate saying that whole "i know more than u bc yada yada yada", but ask anybody whos had any experience in it, they will say the same. So if you still want to stick to ur guns and follow ur original way of thinking, thats fine. Im not asking u or anyone else to believe me but im right.

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Skinny] #709855
04/11/13 12:41 AM
04/11/13 12:41 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Im sorry ivy, but on this one i absolutly refuse to go into specifics or name names.

Books get busted bc of a dead beat running to the cops or from a branch off another criminal investigation. Each office runs things a different way but for the most part, 90% of deadbeats dont get hurt. The ppl im thinking of consider a few percentage of missed collections just part of the business and is taken out of the agents commission. U get busted bc u hurt a guy, or scare a guy, or you juice and squeeze the fuck out of him. Or guys getting investigated who are into some thing else (which is the main reason most lcn books are busted).

I know ur looking at this whole business from an outside point of view. And u know i hate saying that whole "i know more than u bc yada yada yada", but ask anybody whos had any experience in it, they will say the same. So if you still want to stick to ur guns and follow ur original way of thinking, thats fine. Im not asking u or anyone else to believe me but im right.

I'm looking at the whole business from an overall point of view. As I said before, I'm not taking issue with you or others who know of independent bookmaking operations. I'm saying these operations (if they're truly independent in the first place) are very much the exception to the rule in the Tri-State area, much of the rest of the northeast, and in Chicago. One doesn't need to live in, or even have visited, these places to see this fact.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Mmalioni] #709857
04/11/13 12:44 AM
04/11/13 12:44 AM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Whatever im done

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: IvyLeague] #709890
04/11/13 09:04 AM
04/11/13 09:04 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss

I'm looking at the whole business from an overall point of view. As I said before, I'm not taking issue with you or others who know of independent bookmaking operations. I'm saying these operations (if they're truly independent in the first place) are very much the exception to the rule in the Tri-State area, much of the rest of the northeast, and in Chicago. One doesn't need to live in, or even have visited, these places to see this fact.

you are dead wrong

When Interpol?
Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Mmalioni] #709898
04/11/13 10:06 AM
04/11/13 10:06 AM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Just ignore the prick and move on. Not sure why any of you guys engage him anymore...I just mock him and ignore his dork replies.

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Mmalioni] #709901
04/11/13 10:37 AM
04/11/13 10:37 AM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
I believe Anthony Calabrese reported to Nick Guzzino. The media thought Calabrese reported to Jimmy I because Calabrese carried out a personal favor for Jimmy on a tattoo artist downstate. However, there was a go-between there and that was Guzzino who essentially took over what was left of that crew after Dominick Palermo went away. The Heights crew is probably now considered a "sub crew" of Cicero/26th Street.

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: ChiTown] #709904
04/11/13 10:48 AM
04/11/13 10:48 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Just ignore the prick and move on. Not sure why any of you guys engage him anymore...I just mock him and ignore his dork replies.

i actually like Ivy, just think he is wrong on this one

When Interpol?
Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: cheech] #709917
04/11/13 01:00 PM
04/11/13 01:00 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Hell, Fratto, you don't even ignore me yourself. You say you do but we both know you read my posts. At least the ones involving Chicago. Don't get pissed at me because I post what the feds say, which so often conflict with your claims. It's just like old days over on the RD, isn't it?

Well, the demonstrable evidence suggests I'm right. People on internet forums can say, "Take my word for it" but long experience has shown that will usually lead one into error. I'd love to see any information that even hints that truly independent bookmaking operations are not the exception, rather than the rule, in much of the northeast or Chicago but I know I won't get any. Just a bunch of anecdotes.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 04/11/13 01:02 PM.

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: IvyLeague] #709929
04/11/13 01:13 PM
04/11/13 01:13 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Hell, Fratto, you don't even ignore me yourself.

i think in his case, its more of a "do as i say, not as i do" approach. wink

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: cheech] #709935
04/11/13 01:17 PM
04/11/13 01:17 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet

Same here! We had one HUGE disagreement and we've moved on! I actually appreciate his viewpoints!

Respect!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Five_Felonies] #709937
04/11/13 01:19 PM
04/11/13 01:19 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
i think in his case, its more of a "do as i say, not as i do" approach. wink

Apparently.

Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Mmalioni] #709946
04/11/13 01:44 PM
04/11/13 01:44 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Ivy, how can i prove to you more independent bookmakers don't get arrested as LCN does? all i can tell you from living in new haven ct my whole life that is what i have experienced...in my experience i know more independent bookies than i do connected ones. its not like i live in kansas, im an hour from co-op city.

respect

When Interpol?
Re: State of the Chicago Outfit [Re: Mmalioni] #709947
04/11/13 01:51 PM
04/11/13 01:51 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
More LCN books get busted I suppose because there already in the trap so to speak? Non connected guys can hide till they get ratted out or get stupid!

Respect!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull