GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 55 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,123
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,385
Posts1,059,731
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70568
06/18/04 07:59 PM
06/18/04 07:59 PM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline
Anthony Lombardi  Offline

east coast
I guess you can say that.

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70569
06/18/04 11:17 PM
06/18/04 11:17 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by deathkiss:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:

Deathkiss--You just don't understand. You just don't get it. You're talking about something you know nothing about. Absolutely nothing. -Pat
Patrick, I had enough of this. The more you talk the more stupid you sound. As Angie (That's my real name as well, Angela) stated, this thug life consists of drug dealers and killers. Luckily, most people on the BB, if any, is not buying this 2-Pac thug life. In real life, these thugs do not call women bitches as some sort honor (or at least not in front of their face). That is really a prejudgous remark if you think some black women want to called a bitch. Go to a ghetto and find out what the truth about this thug life rather than taking CD lyrics on face value. All I was trying to do is to make you understand that your ideas of black life is false. If you do have any black friends, I am suprised they have not corrected you.
I am not talking about what I heard, but rather what I saw for myself, and what I have experience. Now you want to come again what I don't know nothing about.
Furthermore, MLK is not a thrug, Malcolm X only represented a small band of violent African Americans, so why would you think he would be in your textbooks.

By the way, I did not compare the rapist,drug dealer 2-Pac to Mason. Actually, I compared him to you because you are doing exactly the same thing he did. Wrongly interpreting the white album. By the way, how is the acne? [/QB][/quote]Don't talk to me like that you stupid bitch. I said nothing here about the black race being Thug Life and only calling black women bitches. I'm talking about ALL women and men of ALL races. Never talk about me again like that cause you don't know me. I know more things in certain areas then you will ever know, so don't even try.

AngieZ--What I'm trying to tell you is that I don't call women bitches usually at all, but I will if I have too. You, Angie, are not one of the females that are that of a bitch. I'm saying that there are bitches out there, both male AND femaile. Do you understand what I'm saying? -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70570
06/19/04 05:50 AM
06/19/04 05:50 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Stop the name calling, please.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 2: "Divided States Of Embarrassment" #70571
06/19/04 08:19 AM
06/19/04 08:19 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
It happens everytime they talk about this subject. Some people don't know when to stop pushing and others want to do all the talking but none of the listening.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull