GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 544 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,123
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,384
Posts1,059,727
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: NickyEyes1] #704592
03/20/13 11:33 PM
03/20/13 11:33 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Yeah I'm ignorant, your defending a maniac who killed innocent children. A nut is a nut. You can play Freud all you want. To justify why this kid acted like a nut is archaic.

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: IvyLeague] #704594
03/20/13 11:35 PM
03/20/13 11:35 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
And to argue that this goes against being Christian is absurd.

So it's okay to cherry-pick the parts of your faith that you want to follow and those you don't? I didn't know that...maybe I should convert back to Christianity.

Quote:
You and the other lefties here can take your pseudo-psychological babble, and your moral relativism, and cram it.

Classy.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: XDCX] #704599
03/20/13 11:39 PM
03/20/13 11:39 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Originally Posted By: XDCX
And to argue that this goes against being Christian is absurd.

So it's okay to cherry-pick the parts of your faith that you want to follow and those you don't? I didn't know that...maybe I should convert back to Christianity.

Old Testament!

Quote:
You and the other lefties here can take your pseudo-psychological babble, and your moral relativism, and cram it.

Who wrote that? There's no name on quote?

Classy.

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: XDCX] #704601
03/20/13 11:43 PM
03/20/13 11:43 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

If you actually understood Christianity, instead of misrepresenting it here, you wouldn't be talking about cherrypicking.

To go by your logic, any Christian should be against courts, jails, prisons, parole, etc. altogether. After all, shouldn't all the criminals be immediately forgiven and sent on their way? That's what you seem to be suggesting.

Again, Christians are required by their Savior to forgive their enemies. That's certainly true. But that doesn't remove the responsibility of society to mete out punishment. And it's not contradictory for people, including Christians, to want society to enforce that justice, while at the same time personally forgiving whoever may have offended them.

Thus ends the lesson for Christianity 101 today.

Classy.

If the shoe fits. Some of you guys make me absolutely sick. You're usually the types who will argue for a murderer to be spared and then turn around and defend abortion. Your moral compass isn't just defective. It's non-existent.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 03/20/13 11:44 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: NickyEyes1] #704603
03/21/13 12:11 AM
03/21/13 12:11 AM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline OP
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline OP
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
I don't understand how people defend murderer's. The brain may not fully developed until you're 25 but that's no excuse to kill. Little kids know not to kill and he was 17, no excuse. The main reason this story makes me so mad is how he had a shirt saying killer and flicked off the victims families. How can you defend that?

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: NickyEyes1] #704606
03/21/13 12:22 AM
03/21/13 12:22 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
I don't understand how people defend murderer's. The brain may not fully developed until you're 25 but that's no excuse to kill. Little kids know not to kill and he was 17, no excuse. The main reason this story makes me so mad is how he had a shirt saying killer and flicked off the victims families. How can you defend that?

He isn't even showing remorse that may otherwise engender desire by some to spare him. He could be the poster boy of why some people deserve nothing other than to be sent back to their Maker.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: NickyEyes1] #704607
03/21/13 12:24 AM
03/21/13 12:24 AM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

Nicky, you've obviously never taken a phycology class! Otherwise you would have this all figured out!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: NickyEyes1] #704695
03/21/13 12:42 PM
03/21/13 12:42 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
If you actually understood Christianity, instead of misrepresenting it here, you wouldn't be talking about cherrypicking.

To go by your logic, any Christian should be against courts, jails, prisons, parole, etc. altogether. After all, shouldn't all the criminals be immediately forgiven and sent on their way? That's what you seem to be suggesting.

Again, Christians are required by their Savior to forgive their enemies. That's certainly true. But that doesn't remove the responsibility of society to mete out punishment. And it's not contradictory for people, including Christians, to want society to enforce that justice, while at the same time personally forgiving whoever may have offended them.

Thus ends the lesson for Christianity 101 today.

I challenge you to go through my posts and find a single thing I said that suggests I believe this individual should be forgiven and sent on his way. You can't, so if you don't want me to misrepresent Christianity, then don't misrepresent what I am saying.

I am all for law and order. This person committed a heinous crime, and should be punished accordingly. All I suggested was that people should be so quick to jump to conclusions and call this person an "animal" when they have little to no knowledge as to what made him this way. He was sentenced to life in prison. He can't hurt any innocent people anymore.

Your moral compass isn't just defective. It's non-existent.

Why, because I seek to understand why people do the things they do? I don't condone or justify what he did. I believe he should be punished for what he did. But I'd also like to understand the "why." If that makes me morally defective in your eyes, then I am happy to be that. Although it is strange you question my moral compass when I'm the only one here not advocating MORE death.

Last edited by XDCX; 03/21/13 01:00 PM.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: XDCX] #704698
03/21/13 12:47 PM
03/21/13 12:47 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet

Quote:

Why, because I seek to understand why people do the things they do? I don't condone or justify what he did. I believe he should be punished for what he did. But I'd also like to understand the "why." If that makes me morally defective in your eyes, then I am happy to be that. Although it is strange you question my moral compass when I'm the only one here not advocating MORE death. [/quote]

Who are you quoting? There is no name to reference!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: EastHarlemItal] #704710
03/21/13 01:14 PM
03/21/13 01:14 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Quote:

Why, because I seek to understand why people do the things they do? I don't condone or justify what he did. I believe he should be punished for what he did. But I'd also like to understand the "why." If that makes me morally defective in your eyes, then I am happy to be that. Although it is strange you question my moral compass when I'm the only one here not advocating MORE death.

Who are you quoting? There is no name to reference! [/quote]

He's quoting Ivyleaue.

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: NickyEyes1] #704711
03/21/13 01:17 PM
03/21/13 01:17 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Complete POS as others have said i wonder why he wasn't thrown out the courtroom the moment they saw what his shirt said.

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: NickyEyes1] #704718
03/21/13 01:43 PM
03/21/13 01:43 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Yes, this man is a turd. Yes, he's a complete sociopath. Yes, he deserves whatever punishment he gets. However, I don't understand why the judge allowed him to stay in the courtroom. How was he not found in contempt and hauled out? When Manson and his followers misbehaved in court, the judge immediately had them removed. Why give them the attention they so craved? It's like a reward.

As for X and what he said, I understand his point. We have law and order for a reason. You can't degenerate into a lynch mob because what this man did is inexcusable. That's why we HAVE law and order, to prevent vigilantes and lynch mobs. I didn't read anywhere that X wanted him tucked into bed at night with his blanky and a warm glass of milk.

Through the efforts of psychologists and the efforts of the FBI's BAU and their studies into murderers, we have gained a greater understanding of the minds of killers. Not only can this (hopefully) help us to prevent a young and abused child from becoming a killer, but it also helps us catch those who are at large.

And to call someone like this an animal is insulting to animals. I feel pretty sure that humans are the only animals that kill for pleasure.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: XDCX] #704882
03/21/13 09:58 PM
03/21/13 09:58 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I challenge you to go through my posts and find a single thing I said that suggests I believe this individual should be forgiven and sent on his way. You can't, so if you don't want me to misrepresent Christianity, then don't misrepresent what I am saying.

I am all for law and order. This person committed a heinous crime, and should be punished accordingly. All I suggested was that people should be so quick to jump to conclusions and call this person an "animal" when they have little to no knowledge as to what made him this way. He was sentenced to life in prison. He can't hurt any innocent people anymore.

You keep bringing up what "caused" him to commit these crimes as if that's relevant to the punishment that should be meted out. He's a murderer who shows no remorse. What else do you need to know? And life of free room and board really isn't justice. He should be sent onto the next world.

Quote:

I don't have a problem with your desire to know why he did it unless it leads to the usually inevitable desire to not see justice done. You say you believe he should be punished. But your idea of punishment isn't justice. It's not about advocating more death. Society demonstrates how serious a crime is by the punishment it metes out. When we allow a murderer to live, we're are minimizing the importance of the crime.

Originally Posted By: SicilianBabe
As for X and what he said, I understand his point. We have law and order for a reason. You can't degenerate into a lynch mob because what this man did is inexcusable. That's why we HAVE law and order, to prevent vigilantes and lynch mobs. I didn't read anywhere that X wanted him tucked into bed at night with his blanky and a warm glass of milk.

Through the efforts of psychologists and the efforts of the FBI's BAU and their studies into murderers, we have gained a greater understanding of the minds of killers. Not only can this (hopefully) help us to prevent a young and abused child from becoming a killer, but it also helps us catch those who are at large.

That's delusional, pie-in-the-sky wishful thinking. To say that we get anything significant from studying most of these murderers is ludicrous. Most of them simply go to prison, some of which eventually get released (a mockery of justice), and the rest simply live off the law abiding public for the rest of their useless lives. There's usually not even some kind of restorative justice program in place. They just spend their remaining years taking up space, watching TV, playing card, lifting weights, etc.

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: NickyEyes1] #704884
03/21/13 10:04 PM
03/21/13 10:04 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Ivy, I picked up a Phycology book today, I stated that people who attempt to understand the mind of a murderer are troubled themselves. Also states people who have sympathy for people who hurt children are even worse!

See we can learn from Phycology

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: IvyLeague] #704885
03/21/13 10:10 PM
03/21/13 10:10 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

You keep bringing up what "caused" him to commit these crimes as if that's relevant to the punishment that should be meted out. He's a murderer who shows no remorse. What else do you need to know? And life of free room and board really isn't justice. He should be sent onto the next world.

Quote:

I don't have a problem with your desire to know why he did it unless it leads to the usually inevitable desire to not see justice done. You say you believe he should be punished. But your idea of punishment isn't justice. It's not about advocating more death. Society demonstrates how serious a crime is by the punishment it metes out. When we allow a murderer to live, we're are minimizing the importance of the crime.

Originally Posted By: SicilianBabe

That's delusional, pie-in-the-sky wishful thinking. To say that we get anything significant from studying most of these murderers is ludicrous. Most of them simply go to prison, some of which eventually get released (a mockery of justice), and the rest simply live off the law abiding public for the rest of their useless lives. There's usually not even some kind of restorative justice program in place. They just spend their remaining years taking up space, watching TV, playing card, lifting weights, etc.

I would disagree with that Ivy. It's not black and white. There's more gray area when it comes to psychopaths. We have much to gain from studying them. The guys a fucking scumbag and insane, but to the point where he's not even rational. I could care less about whether or not the bastard was given the death penalty, kill him for all I care he'd deserve it. But someone like this, not even the prospect of death scares them. They are just an empty shell of madness. But that's why we need to figure out what causes shit like this, especially in a 17 year old boy.

Last edited by 123JoeSchmo; 03/21/13 10:11 PM.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: NickyEyes1] #704886
03/21/13 10:12 PM
03/21/13 10:12 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Only thing to come out of France was the guillotine! They should use it here! Off with his head!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #704898
03/21/13 11:41 PM
03/21/13 11:41 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
I would disagree with that Ivy. It's not black and white. There's more gray area when it comes to psychopaths. We have much to gain from studying them. The guys a fucking scumbag and insane, but to the point where he's not even rational. I could care less about whether or not the bastard was given the death penalty, kill him for all I care he'd deserve it. But someone like this, not even the prospect of death scares them. They are just an empty shell of madness. But that's why we need to figure out what causes shit like this, especially in a 17 year old boy.

Who said he's insane? He appears perfectly sane to me. One doesn't need to be a lunatic to commit murder. And the excuse that we should forego the death penalty doesn't really hold water when you realize that the vast majority of these guys are not studied at all. They're warehoused in the prison system, sucking away resources from society, and usually doing nothing to recompense the victim's of their crimes. And while you may theoretically be open to the death penalty, I'm pretty convinced others use the argument you did above simply because they're against it.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 03/21/13 11:41 PM.

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: NickyEyes1] #704899
03/21/13 11:43 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Really, you're understanding of "Phycology" is fascinating. What subject is that? Is it just one book that covers "phycology", or are there many "phycology" books? Your keen understanding and your insight are something we all should strive for, especially all the decapitating and the skinning.

Ivy, yes, all that wishful thinking created VICAP, which is the largest database of crimes and fingerprints which helps to actually, you know, solve crime. These criminals are studied for a reason. By helping investigators to understand them, they can help us to solve other crimes or to help stop sociopaths before they harm others. You can call it wishful thinking, but I call it results.

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: NickyEyes1] #704900
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

And let me add that, from what I understand of this case, this guy was bullied. And nobody is more against bullying than me. I'm draconian in how I would handle bullies. As well as the teachers, school officials, and parents who allow it to go on. But him being bullied isn't enough reason to spare him after he commits murder.

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: Sicilian Babe] #704902
03/21/13 11:46 PM
03/21/13 11:46 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Ivy, yes, all that wishful thinking created VICAP, which is the largest database of crimes and fingerprints which helps to actually, you know, solve crime. These criminals are studied for a reason. By helping investigators to understand them, they can help us to solve other crimes or to help stop sociopaths before they harm others. You can call it wishful thinking, but I call it results.

Of all the murderers currently sitting in prison, only a very, very tiny fraction have been "studied." Like I said above, most of them are simply warehoused. And we don't need to study every single one, allowing them free room and board for the rest of their lives, to better understand killers and their psyche. If you were honest, you'd admit you're only making this argument because you're against the death penalty. Not because whatever understanding we have has come from allowing countless killers to be spared capital punishment.

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: IvyLeague] #704906
03/22/13 12:20 AM
03/22/13 12:20 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: NickyEyes1] #704907
03/22/13 12:41 AM
03/22/13 12:41 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Ivy, please don't try to tell me what I do or don't believe. I actually am NOT against the death penalty. There are certain crimes that cry out for it.

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: XDCX] #704925
03/22/13 02:48 AM
03/22/13 02:48 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
I have to shake my head at a lot of the comments made in this thread, especially by some of those who consider themselves "Christians." All I've read is "KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM!!!" Clearly, many of you have never taken a class on psychology. You think that good people do good things because they are good, and bad people do bad things because they are evil. I wish it were as simple as that, but it isn't. There is no justification for what this person did, but there are reasons for why people make the decisions they make.

And the "Fuck the guy who came up with the Lucifer Effect" comment is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. I feel terrible for anybody who has lost somebody to a tragedy like this, but those who do suffer these tragedies tend to lose their rationality when it comes to what should be done with the people who commit these atrocities. If they can be studied and understood, one day, things like this may be preventable.

I agree. He seems to have lost his mind, and the sentence is fitting. He will never get out. His wearing that t-shirt had to upset families, but he is not in right mind. He killed those 3 boys, and also threw away his own life. Skin him alive? That's sicker than what he did.

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: IvyLeague] #704927
03/22/13 02:50 AM
03/22/13 02:50 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
And let me add that, from what I understand of this case, this guy was bullied. And nobody is more against bullying than me. I'm draconian in how I would handle bullies. As well as the teachers, school officials, and parents who allow it to go on. But him being bullied isn't enough reason to spare him after he commits murder.

You say you are Draconian in how bullies should be handled. TJ Lane was too.

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: NickyEyes1] #705158
03/22/13 09:10 PM
03/22/13 09:10 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Best punishment for this scum would be a long suffering death. Best way would be the inmates getting up to him and torturing him to death for hours.

Last edited by ThePolakVet; 03/22/13 09:11 PM.

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: jace] #705160
03/22/13 09:18 PM
03/22/13 09:18 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: jace
You say you are Draconian in how bullies should be handled. TJ Lane was too.

Much harsher penalties are needed to stop bullying, as well as other crimes. That's the problem in our society. The punishment meted out by the law is routinely insufficient. And the reason for this insufficient punishment, which only perpetuates more crime, is that people like yourself don't have the stomach for real justice but sit back and smugly try to theorize, psychoanalyze, etc.

Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: NickyEyes1] #705163
03/22/13 09:29 PM
03/22/13 09:29 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Ivy you're going too far. Your personal ideology is your opinion and people will disagree with it, but that doesn't mean that just because they don't believe what you believe in it somehow makes them a "problem"

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: Sicilian Babe] #705164
03/22/13 09:36 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
[quote=Sicilian Babe]Really, you're understanding of "Phycology" is fascinating. What subject is that? Is it just one book that covers "phycology", or are there many "phycology" books? Your keen understanding and your insight are something we all should strive for, especially all the decapitating and the skinning.

Ah, the phycology of a spell checker. Sorry I don't share the same fantasy land approach to child killers as you do. Just different philosophies I guess.

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #705165
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Ivy you're going too far. Your personal ideology is your opinion and people will disagree with it, but that doesn't mean that just because they don't believe what you believe in it somehow makes them a "problem"

Joe, Google: Wllie Horton

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: School shooter flicks off families in court [Re: Sicilian Babe] #705166
03/22/13 09:41 PM
03/22/13 09:41 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
[quote=Sicilian Babe]Yes, this man is a turd. Yes, he's a complete sociopath. Yes, he deserves whatever punishment he gets. However, I don't understand why the judge allowed him to stay in the courtroom. How was he not found in contempt and hauled out? When Manson and his followers misbehaved in court, the judge immediately had them removed. Why give them the attention they so craved? It's like a reward.

And you calling this "turd" shows how deep, philosophical and sophisticated you are!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull