GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 241 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,105
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,691
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 73 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 72 73
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #709028
04/07/13 03:21 PM
04/07/13 03:21 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Did everyone read about the 89 year old woman in Delaware who was kidnapped by teenagers and locked in her car trunk for two days while they partied with her car?

SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!

What the fuck do you DO with kids like this? mad

I'm happy to read that four of five are being charged as adults; I only hope the punishment fits this horrible, horrible crime.

My hands are actually shaking with rage reading about this, so read it for yourselves, and make sure to watch the video: http://gma.yahoo.com/kidnapped-89-old-her-captors-got-kind-other-155806683--abc-news-topstories.html

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #709029
04/07/13 03:25 PM
04/07/13 03:25 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Oh PB, we don't know the back ground and childhood of these poor children. They probably a product of a broken home and don't know any better!

Fry those pieces of shit! Hold a gun in THEIR grandmothers mouth till they confess, once they sign the confession take them to old sparky and BBQ their demented bodies. Don't even wet the rag!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: EastHarlemItal] #709031
04/07/13 03:36 PM
04/07/13 03:36 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Oh PB, we don't know the back ground and childhood of these poor children. They probably a product of a broken home and don't know any better!

Fuck these kids. They make those kids who belittled that poor bus driver last year look like the Brady Bunch.

But I really didn't post this to make it a conservative vs. liberal debate. No one with a conscience, liberal or conservative, should be able to cut these kids slack, even if they had it rough growing up. Because these kids would make Gandhi grab a machete and scream cocksucker at the top of his lungs.

No one in my neighborhood had two nickels to rub together when we were growing up, and yes, MANY of them turned to crime, in "the life," and outside of it. But I can't think of a single instance where one of them hurt an elderly woman (or man, for that matter).

I get along well enough with Ivy, even though we're a bit apart politically and ideologically. But in this instance I have to agree with one of his catchphrases: This is the devolving of our society, pure and simple.

I honestly wish there was a way to charge the parents mad.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: pizzaboy] #709047
04/07/13 05:00 PM
04/07/13 05:00 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I honestly wish there was a way to charge the parents mad.

There can be if the perpetrators were juveniles or if they used the parents' assets such as a vehicle. In addition, there's always the possibility of a civil suit

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #709058
04/07/13 06:11 PM
04/07/13 06:11 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: olivant
Kly, since all witnesses are subject to recall, prior to jury deliberations, are all witnesses excluded from the courtroom before and after testifying?

Once the motion to sequester is made prior to trial, it remains in effect throughout the trial. Witnesses, who are sequestered, can only be in the courtroom during their testimony. Moreover witnesses can not confer with other witnesses, who had already testified. I once was able to exclude a key prosecution witness because he casually followed another witness, who had just testified, to a concession area in the basement in the courthouse. I have to thank a wise investigator for that.

I once had a young prosecutor, who thought I was practicing gamesmanship by asking for individual motions to sequester. He then actually asked the judge to sequester the defendant during any defense testimony. The judge glared at him and calmly told him he's lucky that the judge wasn't going to tell the DA about this as it would probably cost the young assistant his job.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #709305
04/08/13 09:01 PM
04/08/13 09:01 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Hey Kly, what do you think about this? During an episode of The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon was in traffic court and challenged his citation because he could not confront the witness against him - a red light camera. Would such a contention hold any water?

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #709355
04/09/13 06:27 AM
04/09/13 06:27 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #709372
04/09/13 09:04 AM
04/09/13 09:04 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Hey Kly, what do you think about this? During an episode of The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon was in traffic court and challenged his citation because he could not confront the witness against him - a red light camera. Would such a contention hold any water?

Sheldon is pretty creative, but the Confrontation Clause no more applies to traffic light cameras as it does to breathalizers in DUI cases. But like breathalizer machines, in order to admit the results of the traffic cameras, there must be some evidence, usually documentary in nature, to establish that the mechanism is properly maintained and calibrated to ensure a reliable result.

Last edited by klydon1; 04/09/13 09:05 AM.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: klydon1] #709385
04/09/13 10:05 AM
04/09/13 10:05 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: klydon1

Sheldon is pretty creative, but the Confrontation Clause no more applies to traffic light cameras as it does to breathalizers in DUI cases. But like breathalizer machines, in order to admit the results of the traffic cameras, there must be some evidence, usually documentary in nature, to establish that the mechanism is properly maintained and calibrated to ensure a reliable result.

I'm no lawyer, but it's ridiculous if you ask me. That's tantamount to a murder being picked up by video surveillance, and the lawyer trying to get the videotape tossed because he can't "confront" it.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #709501
04/09/13 02:36 PM
04/09/13 02:36 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
14 injured in Texas college stabbing incident, authorities say

updated 2:33 PM EDT, Tue April 9, 2013

(CNN) -- Fourteen people were injured in a stabbing incident late Tuesday morning at Lone Star College's CyFair campus in the Houston area, a Harris County sheriff's spokesman said.

Authorities have detained one suspect at the campus in Cypress --so far the only suspect at this point, the sheriff's spokesman told reporters Tuesday afternoon.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #709503
04/09/13 02:45 PM
04/09/13 02:45 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
14 injured in Texas college stabbing incident, authorities say

updated 2:33 PM EDT, Tue April 9, 2013

(CNN) -- Fourteen people were injured in a stabbing incident late Tuesday morning at Lone Star College's CyFair campus in the Houston area, a Harris County sheriff's spokesman said.

Authorities have detained one suspect at the campus in Cypress --so far the only suspect at this point, the sheriff's spokesman told reporters Tuesday afternoon.

WOW 14 people...damn that is a lot.
Anyone killed? I wonder what set this one off....

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry-

Maybe if he had a smaller blade we could have rushed him
and stood a better chance to get away...We have to ban larger knifes... oh sorry they meant us to use that for clips/Mags and evil black rifles...again sorry.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #710166
04/12/13 03:28 PM
04/12/13 03:28 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Well, there's been another shooting at a community college in Virgina.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #710241
04/12/13 09:20 PM
04/12/13 09:20 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Thanks, "Pro-Choicers." This is what you've given us...

Quote:
Philly abortion clinic workers saw few options
By MARYCLAIRE DALE | Associated Press
April 12, 2013

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — They say they were just doing what the boss trained them to do.

But eight former employees of a run-down West Philadelphia abortion clinic now face prison time for the work they did for Dr. Kermit Gosnell. Three have pleaded guilty to third-degree murder.

And Gosnell, 72, is on trial in the deaths of a patient and seven babies allegedly born alive.

In testimony at the capital murder trial this past month, an unlicensed doctor and untrained aides described long, chaotic days at the clinic. They said they performed grueling, often gruesome work for little more than minimum wage, paid by Gosnell under the table.

But for most, it was the best job they could find.

Unlicensed doctor Stephen Massof, 50, of Pittsburgh, said he could not get a U.S. medical residency after finishing medical school in Grenada and went to work for Gosnell as a "backup plan" after six years running a bar. He admitted killing two babies by snipping their necks, as he said Gosnell taught him to do.

Eileen O'Neill, 56, had worked as a doctor in Louisiana but relinquished her medical license in 2000 to deal with "post-traumatic stress syndrome," according to her 2011 grand jury testimony. She is the only employee on trial with Gosnell, fighting false billing and racketeering charges.

According to one colleague, O'Neill was increasingly upset at the line of people who came to Gosnell's adjacent medical clinic for painkillers. And she was angry that he wasn't helping her regain her license.

"She said: 'All I do is break my neck for him all the time, and he never does anything for me. I'm going to have to do something about it,'" front desk worker Tina Baldwin testified this week, recalling a conversation with O'Neill.

However, O'Neill, like many others, stayed on at the clinic until a February 2010 drug raid, which was spawned by Gosnell's high-volume distribution of OxyContin and other painkillers.

Gosnell, once a gifted student in his working-class black neighborhood, had put his medical school education to work as a 1970s-era champion of drug treatment and legal abortions. But 30 years later, conditions inside his bustling clinic and his old neighborhood had deteriorated, according to trial testimony.

Defense lawyer Jack McMahon argues that no babies were born alive, and unforeseen complications caused the overdose death of the woman who died.

"Just because the place was less than state-of-the-art doesn't make him a murderer," McMahon said in opening statements last month.

Baldwin, like colleague Latosha Lewis, had trained to be a medical assistant at a for-profit vocational school before going to work for Gosnell in 2002. She handed out drugs at the front desk to induce labor, while Lewis helped perform ultrasounds, administer medications and deliver babies. Lewis worked from 10 a.m. until well after midnight, making $7 to $10 an hour.

"Gosnell recklessly cut corners, allowed patients to choose their medication based on ability to pay, and provided abysmal care — all to maximize his profit," prosecutors wrote in the 2011 grand jury report. "He was not serving his community. Gosnell ran a criminal enterprise, motivated by greed."

Baldwin now faces at least a year in prison, and perhaps much longer, after pleading guilty to federal drug charges and state charges that include corruption of a minor.

Her daughter, Ashley, went to work for Gosnell when she was 15 because she was interested in medicine. Before long, she was working past midnight — and missing school — to help the nocturnal doctor perform abortions. More than once, she said, she saw a baby move after the procedure. Gosnell would explain to his teenage trainee that the movements were a last reflex during the death process.

Ashley Baldwin, now 22, was one of the few clinic workers not charged after the FBI raid.

Two other clinic workers had family ties to Gosnell.

Elizabeth Hampton as a child had been in foster care with Gosnell's third wife, Pearl. And Adrienne Moton, a classmate of Gosnell's daughter, moved in with the family as a teenager because of problems at home. Both have pleaded guilty in the case but hope to get reduced terms in exchange for their cooperation. And Pearl Gosnell, a licensed cosmetologist, pleaded guilty to performing illegal, late-term abortions.

The others convicted include clinic workers Lynda Williams and Sherry West. Williams was hired to clean instruments but soon helped anesthetize patients, perform ultrasounds and carry out abortions, cutting babies in the back of the neck. She has pleaded guilty to third-degree murder, which carries a 20- to 40-year prison sentence.

West, 53, had been a longtime surgical technician at the Veterans Administration but quit in 2007 after contracting Hepatitis C. A year later, still waiting on disability benefits, she went to work for Gosnell.

West has pleaded guilty to third-degree murder for administering drugs to the refugee from Bhutan who died of a drug overdose during a 2009 abortion, but she testified this week she has her doubts about her plea.

"It was so confusing," she said, according to The Philadelphia Inquirer. "I didn't know what to do."

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #710316
04/13/13 02:29 PM
04/13/13 02:29 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
A guy posted on 4chan he was going to shoot up a mall today he did it injuring 2 here's a link to the article with the maniacs 4chan message - http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2013/04/4chan-mall-shooter/

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #710627
04/15/13 11:55 AM
04/15/13 11:55 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
The US Supreme Court's refusal to hear arguments and rule on a challenge to a provision of New York State's firearm possession statute is significant (possession outside the home). One reason it is so is because the Court usually abhors differing rulings by the Nation's federal circuit courts by trying to resolve them into one definitive ruling. Several circuit courts have ruled differently on gun possession outside the home.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #711104
04/17/13 10:29 AM
04/17/13 10:29 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
The wife of a former justice of the peace is being held on a capital murder charge in the killings of the Kaufman County District Attorney, his wife and a top prosecutor.

Kim Williams, 46, is charged with one count of capital murder and is being held on a $10 million bond in the Kaufman County jail. She was admitted just before 3 a.m. Wednesday.

Law enforcement officials have said they expect capital murder charges to be filed against her husband, Eric Williams, the former justice of the peace there. Eric Williams, also 46, has repeatedly declared his innocence.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #713063
04/28/13 12:57 PM
04/28/13 12:57 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
Heres my story about JUSTICE. Local police stopped a van which had been under suspicion. The driver got very aggressive and attempted to run down the officer who pulled out his Taser and fired into the open drivers window. As it turns out, the dirtbag had been stealing large amounts of gasoline which he had in the back of his windowless van and the van was full of gas fumes. The taser caused the gas to explode and the driver became a crispy critter. Officer couldn't get him out it was so hot.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #713076
04/28/13 02:17 PM
04/28/13 02:17 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
We have an interesting trial starting tomorrow. Drug dealer Mario Andretti McNeill is charged with raping and murdering 5 year old Shenia Davis who's mother gave the baby to McNeill to pimp off to pay off a drug debt. He took her to a hotel raped her and then strangled her and threw her in a ditch. THe case made the national news.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #713208
04/29/13 02:55 PM
04/29/13 02:55 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
By Daniel Arkin, Staff Writer, NBC News

Parishioners at an Albuquerque, N.M., church where a young man went on a stabbing spree during closing hymns Sunday morning have described to reporters and police a chaotic and disturbing scene.

Witnesses told authorities that the assailant, identified by police as 24-year-old Lawrence Capener, leaped over pews and lunged at members of the choir with a sharp object at the end of morning mass at St. Jude Thaddeus Catholic Church.

Capener stabbed people at the altar repeatedly, sending four churchgoers to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries, according to authorities.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: bigboy] #713223
04/29/13 04:35 PM
04/29/13 04:35 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: bigboy
We have an interesting trial starting tomorrow. Drug dealer Mario Andretti McNeill is charged with raping and murdering 5 year old Shenia Davis who's mother gave the baby to McNeill to pimp off to pay off a drug debt. He took her to a hotel raped her and then strangled her and threw her in a ditch. THe case made the national news.

Don't know what to say. Really. Raping 5-year-olds is unusual even for pedophiles. Somebody should really build a time travel machine and travel to the past to prevent the bastard's parents from meeting. Simply torturing him for months and boiling him alive wouldn't be enough. Such creatures simply must be somehow prevented from being born.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #713244
04/29/13 06:24 PM
04/29/13 06:24 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — An attorney for the Montgomery-based Southern Poverty Law Center says he's not surprised the U.S. Supreme Court has turned down a request to revive portions of Alabama's immigration law.

Supreme Court justices on Monday upheld a federal appeals court ruling that blocked parts of the law. SPLC attorney Sam Brooke says lower courts have already said immigration reform is a function of the federal government, not the states.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #713251
04/29/13 08:33 PM
04/29/13 08:33 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
US Sailor beats attempted rapist into submission

Quote:
An off-duty US navy sailor wrestled a bus driver to the ground and beat him into submission after he attempted to rape her at knife point, a court heard yesterday.

Prosecutors said that she knocked the knife from his hand, broke it in two, bit him in the hand, forced him to the ground and locked him between her thighs.

The woman, 28, was on 24-hour shore leave in Dubai and was attacked as she returned to the port where she was based after a day shopping. ..

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #713260
04/29/13 09:41 PM
04/29/13 09:41 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Lilo, good for her! I wish all women could be that well trained!

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Sicilian Babe] #713272
04/29/13 10:41 PM
04/29/13 10:41 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Me too. Trained women are the best.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Sicilian Babe] #713289
04/30/13 06:28 AM
04/30/13 06:28 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

I imagine the look of surprise on the would be rapist's face must have been something else.. lol

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #713679
05/02/13 07:44 PM
05/02/13 07:44 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Som attempts to rape mother and then murders her

Quote:
The trial of an Iowa teen accused of attempting to rape his mother and then shooting her dead began Wednesday with prosecutors playing a chilling 911 call.

Noah Crooks, now 14, can be heard on the March 24 call telling a dispatcher with the Mitchell County Sheriff's Department that he shot his mother, 37-year-old Gretchen Crooks, almost 20 times with a .22-caliber hunting rifle and he doesn't know why he did it, the Globe Gazette reports.

"I feel crazy and I know I'm not," he says on the 10-minute recording. He later states, "I tried to rape her. I tried to rape her but I couldn't do it … I tried to rape my own mom. Who tries to rape their own mom? My life is down the drain now."...

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #713695
05/02/13 09:56 PM
05/02/13 09:56 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Is CPS Out of control?

The parents of a 5-month-old were shocked when police showed up to take away their infant boy after they told a doctor they wanted a second opinion.
Caught on camera, the footage shows police entering the California home of Anna and Alex Nikolayev and asking Anna to hand over the baby.

‘I’m going to grab your baby,’ one of the several officers at the scene told Nikolayev, ‘And don’t resist and don’t fight me.’

Family calls for changes

After almost a week of only being able to visit Sammy for an hour a day, the Nikolayev's have been reunited with their son. On Monday, a judge ruled that he be moved to Stamford Medical Center where his condition is being evaluated. Although they have regained control of his medical decision, they have to allow Child Protectice Services (CPS) to visit their home and also agree never to remove him from a hospital without official discharge.

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Lilo] #713700
05/02/13 10:19 PM
05/02/13 10:19 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: Lilo

I saw that. Even Megyn Kelly was upset. So, you know something was wrong.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #713705
05/02/13 10:50 PM
05/02/13 10:50 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Poor family. Horrible. You have horribly neglected children who aren't visited by CPS workers, then you have overzealous police and CPS workers harassing this family. WTF??

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #714635
05/08/13 03:02 PM
05/08/13 03:02 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Arias verdict at 4:30PM EST.