GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 88 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,148
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,797
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 36 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 35 36
Re: philly update [Re: pizzaboy] #694850
02/06/13 05:21 PM
02/06/13 05:21 PM
G
get_a_life Offline
Associate
get_a_life  Offline
G
Associate
correct you if your wrong?? you are wrong and i dont think you wer in court your going by what you read huh?? grow up

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #694851
02/06/13 05:24 PM
02/06/13 05:24 PM
M
meffaboston Offline
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline
M
Underboss
who's your dad lol

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #694852
02/06/13 05:28 PM
02/06/13 05:28 PM
M
meffaboston Offline
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline
M
Underboss
get a life,i dont mean any disrespect but you type just like another asshole on here that goes by the name jrusso lol...i might not be the best at spelling an what not but when you type the word yous you sound like an 5 year old sorry

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #694853
02/06/13 05:29 PM
02/06/13 05:29 PM
T
TonyBoy117 Offline
Underboss
TonyBoy117  Offline
T
Underboss
If I had a nickel for every random poster on here claiming suddenly to be releated to someone I'd have allot of nickels.

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #694858
02/06/13 06:31 PM
02/06/13 06:31 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: cheech
much respect to you PB

Thank you, Cheech smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: philly update [Re: pizzaboy] #694872
02/06/13 07:18 PM
cheech Offline OP
Underboss
cheech  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
much respect to you PB

Thank you, Cheech smile.

just call it like i see it...hows the weather down there? gonna be there on the 20th cant wait...freezing up here. suposed to get a foot friday

When Interpol?
Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #694873
Texas
TonyG Offline
Capo
TonyG  Offline
Capo
Texas
Here is a link to the Philly Magazine article including cover picture:

http://www.phillymag.com/articles/35-years-philly-mob-george-anastasia-2/

The verdict in this one surprised me - I expected mostly guilty verdicts with perhaps a few acquittals. In any event, the government still accomplished something - these guys were off the street and spending big money with their attorneys.

It is a victory for the Philly family for sure, but if history repeats itself, as it usually does, the government will try them again on the charges that were hung, and bring in any new charges they can.

Best way to catch the smart ones? Get an idiot working for them.
Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #694874
02/06/13 07:21 PM
02/06/13 07:21 PM
Hamilton
Scalish Offline
Underboss
Scalish  Offline
Underboss
Hamilton
Cheech where are you at that it is freezing?

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #694883
02/06/13 08:30 PM
02/06/13 08:30 PM
cheech Offline OP
Underboss
cheech  Offline OP
Underboss
connecticut

When Interpol?
Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #694886
02/06/13 08:44 PM
02/06/13 08:44 PM
cheech Offline OP
Underboss
cheech  Offline OP
Underboss
did any of the guys get bail today? still think its comepletely un american Borgesi is still locked up

the guy did his time, beat this bullshit charge...let him go

When Interpol?
Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #694889
02/06/13 08:54 PM
02/06/13 08:54 PM
Hamilton
Scalish Offline
Underboss
Scalish  Offline
Underboss
Hamilton
I am in Hamilton Canada and it feels like minus 20.

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #694892
02/06/13 09:22 PM
02/06/13 09:22 PM
cheech Offline OP
Underboss
cheech  Offline OP
Underboss
u got me there my friend

When Interpol?
Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #694894
02/06/13 09:57 PM
02/06/13 09:57 PM
Camden County NJ
jmack Offline
Made Member
jmack  Offline
Made Member
Camden County NJ
did any of the guys get bail today? still think its comepletely un american Borgesi is still locked up

Borgesi was denied bail and ligambi hasn't filed for it yet

Re: philly update [Re: jmack] #694896
02/06/13 10:03 PM
02/06/13 10:03 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: jmack

Borgesi was denied bail and ligambi hasn't filed for it yet

Yep, looks like your correct on the bail.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

http://www.bigtrial.net/2013/02/victory-in-mob-trial-savored-from-jail.html

`Victory' In Mob Trial Savored From Jail

By George Anastasia
For Bigtrial.net

One day after defense attorneys touted their stunning defeat of the government in the trial of mob boss Joseph "Uncle Joe" Ligambi and six co-defendants, it was difficult this afternoon to find anyone in the defense camp celebrating "the victory."

But while the the numbers supported the defense claim -- the jury rejected 46 charges, hung on 11 others and delivered just five guilty verdicts -- reality told a different story.

Prior to the convoluted and still puzzling mixed-bag, partially deadlocked jury announcement Tuesday afternoon, there were two defendants free on bail and five in prison. At the end of a series of post-trial hearings this afternoon, six defendants were in jail. Four were awaiting sentencing. And three faced a potential retrial on racketeering conspiracy charges.

If that's a victory, what does defeat look like?

Judge Eduardo Robreno rejected bids for bail from three defendants at separate hearings spread over most of the day. In so doing, he revoked the bails of Antony Staino, 55, and Gary Battaglini, 51, who had been free pending trial.

Robreno also denied bail to George Borgesi, 49, Ligambi's nephew. The volatile South Philadelphia mobster was found not guilty of 13 of the 14 charges he faced at trial. But the jury hung on a racekteering conspiracy count for which he could be retried.

Borgesi, who was serving a 14-year sentence for an earlier racketeering conviction when he was indicted in May 2011 with Ligambi and a dozen others, was described by Assistant U.S. Attorney John Han as a "danger to the community" who should not be granted bail, the jury verdicts not withstanding.

Han cited Bogesi's criminal history and penchant for violence in urging Robreno to keep him behind bars.

Borgesi's lawyer, Paul Hetznecker, argued that his client deserved to be released, even under strict electronic monitoring and house arrest, contending that the jury's verdict carried great weight and was a "wholesale rejection" of the government's case and the testimony of its star witness, former Borgesi associate Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello.

The spirited 30 minutes of legal wrangling ended with Robreno calling a recess and retiring to his chambers to consider the issue. It appeared the judge might be leaning toward some form of release.

As he was being led out of the courtroom in handcuffs, however, Borgesi started to berate Han for mentioning Borgesi's wife during the government argument for no-bail. Han appeared to ignore Borgesi's taunts and the mobster then called the prosecutor "a fuckin' punk."

A half hour later Robreno returned to court and denied bail. It could not be determined if the judge had learned of the verbal fracas, but the comments from Borgesi underscored the government's description of the short-tempered, high strung mob figure who, Monacello had testified, once boasted of taking part in 11 gangland hits.

Hetznecker said he was "disappointed" in the judge's ruling and would consider an appeal of the bail issue. He said the jury's verdict had clearly been a rejection of Moncaello's testimony, but that Han and the prosecution team continued to "mischaracterize" the evidence against his client.

Robreno's decision to deny Borgesi's bail request made it a clean sweep for the government.

Staino's bid to remain free was turned down first.

Staino had been found not guilty of 24 of the 29 charges he faced. But the jury found him guilty of two extortion counts and, by law, an extortion conviction created a non-bailable situation.

Battaglini was acquitted of a gambling offense, but was convicted of racketeering conspiracy. He was jailed and is awaiting sentencing along with Joseph "Mousie" Massimino, 62, and Damion Canalichio, 42, who were both convicted of racketeering conspiracy.

Ligambi has not yet filed a motion for bail reconsideration. He was found not guilty of five charges. The jury hung on four others, including racketeering conspiracy.

While the government has made no formal announcement yet, it is expected that the prosecution will move to retry Ligambi, Staino and Borgesi on the racketeering conspiracy charges on which the jury hung and on the five other charges, primarily gambling offenses, against Ligambi and Staino that resulted in deadlocks.

Twenty-four hours after the jury verdicts that were hailed by the defense, only mob capo Joseph "Scoops" Licata, 71, was a free man. Licata, who was held without bail prior to trial, was found not guilty of the only count he faced, racketeering conspiracy.

He was set free late Tuesday afternoon and apparently celebrated with his attorney at a local restaurant before heading home to North Jersey.

Throughout the trial, Massimino had joked and quipped about the "victorty party" he and the others intended to throw once they were acquitted. "Keep those martini glasses chilled," the cocky mob underboss said on several occasions.

Heis to be sentenced in May. With a lengthy criminal history that includes convictions for drug dealing and racketeering, Massimino could be looking at anywhere from 10 to 15 years in prison.

That's a long time to keep a martini glass on ice.

Re: philly update [Re: pizzaboy] #694897
02/06/13 10:08 PM
02/06/13 10:08 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Nicky26
Dapper Don, Pizza Boy, Ivy League and the rest of you ought to be ashamed of what you write on these boards. Actively following another mans life who you dont know and taking cheap shots from behind a keyboard, kickin people when there down! Its disgraceful. How do you look yourself in the mirror? The fact is you were all wrong about the trial! Guilty across the board.....I think not my friends!!!

I have no idea what you're talking about. I never once speculated about them being "guilty across the board," but PLENTY of the Philly fan boys speculated that they'd be "not guilty across the board." That's a fact. Go back and look it all up if you want to. They were the ones who were dead wrong. Most of the long term members here picked split verdicts, myself included. Although I'm more than willing to admit that I thought that Joe and Staino would be found guilty, and that Damion would have walked. And I'm more than man enough to admit that.

And as far as your saying, "I think not my friends!!!", you really ought to try telling that to Damion's family, being that the guy is going to do up to twenty years and come out with the best years of his life behind him. Or maybe try telling that to Mousie's family, being that at his age he may die in jail now.

Welcome to the board anyway, Nicky. And I just want to add one thing: Making an objective guess about these guys being found guilty doesn't mean that's what a person is rooting for. Not in my case, anyway. I grew up around this shit all my life, and I ain't no kid. So do your homework before you call a guy out. That's all I'm saying.

What's with this guy? He comes on the board, shooting his mouth off, claims we said things we never said, and then erases his posts? rolleyes

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: philly update [Re: Giancarlo] #694898
02/06/13 10:11 PM
02/06/13 10:11 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BigTrial

As he was being led out of the courtroom in handcuffs, however, Borgesi started to berate Han for mentioning Borgesi's wife during the government argument for no-bail. Han appeared to ignore Borgesi's taunts and the mobster then called the prosecutor "a fuckin' punk."

What a fucking moron, for being that stupid he should be locked up.

Re: philly update [Re: 22] #694901
02/06/13 10:24 PM
02/06/13 10:24 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: 22
Everytime I hear that cleche''why do they waste money going after these guys when they should be going after the real criminals ''.Did you ever watch that show ''Gangland''.In every city in America they go after these guys full force,but there is always someone waiting to take their place.Same with the ''Border Wars''.On A and E TV I watch these shows extreme smuggling and they arrest these guys left and right.They showed a holding area where they were storing drugs they seized just for that day.It was a pile as tall as a skyscraper and a city block long.Do you think that all law enforcement in the country just go after the Philly guys.Please.

If people bothered to do their homework, instead of immediately bellyaching, they'd know that law enforcement goes after the drug cartels, the drug gangs, other OC groups, and everybody else. You can see the cases on the website of any DA or prosecutor in a given area. They may not make the same news as a Mafia case but they're there.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 02/06/13 10:28 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: philly update [Re: Nicky26] #694905
02/06/13 10:42 PM
02/06/13 10:42 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper Don, Pizza Boy, Ivy League and the rest of you ought to be ashamed of what you write on these boards. Actively following another mans life who you dont know and taking cheap shots from behind a keyboard, kickin people when there down! Its disgraceful. How do you look yourself in the mirror? The fact is you were all wrong about the trial! Guilty across the board.....I think not my friends!!!

I'm pretty sure i was the only one on here who predicted guilty across the board, and i admitted I was wrong a few pages ago. If we want to get technical, there were tons of deadlocked charges in this trial that are almost guaranteed to cause a re-trial which will probably lead to conviction or plea deals but that's another story. Nobody took any cheap shots against these guys,get your facts straight before you start an account make two postings and diss longtime members on here. Try to grow a pair so you might not need to delete what you initially posted (see what I quoted above).

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 02/07/13 12:26 AM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: philly update [Re: Skinny] #694924
02/06/13 11:41 PM
02/06/13 11:41 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Skinny
Ok ok we get it agent van alden

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #694926
02/06/13 11:43 PM
02/06/13 11:43 PM
In exile watching star wars an...
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
I hate his character, but its the best in the show hands down hahaha.

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #695011
02/07/13 09:51 AM
02/07/13 09:51 AM
cheech Offline OP
Underboss
cheech  Offline OP
Underboss
how is legal to keep borgesi behind bars? he is not charged with anything and hes not under indictment

dont get it

now i dont care if he never gets out so dont start with the fanboy shit, im just confused as to how it is legal to keep him locked up

When Interpol?
Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #695022
02/07/13 11:27 AM
02/07/13 11:27 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
how is legal to keep borgesi behind bars? he is not charged with anything and hes not under indictment

He's still charged with one count of racketeering conspiracy, Cheech. He beat 13 of 14 charges, but because of that one charge he's technically still under indictment until the retrial.

Being that Borgesi was denied, I'll be shocked if they spring Ligambi, who's still facing more than one additional charge. So it looks like these guys will be in for at least another, what, six months to a year until retrial?

In the interim, if the Feds flip one of those other guys, they'll have plenty of time to add murder to the indictment.

This was a very hollow victory, if you can call it that. Except for Scoops. Good for him. Hats off to the guy for actually winning because a hung jury isn't enough when you're up against the Feds. They don't play fair (see how objective I can be? whistle).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: philly update [Re: Dapper_Don] #695029
02/07/13 11:58 AM
02/07/13 11:58 AM
N
Nicky26 Offline
Associate
Nicky26  Offline
N
Associate
I deleted my posts because I should of never posted in the first place...true power comes from self control, and for a moment i lost control. But i will respond to your baseless rants... Im not an internet guy or a fanboy as you clowns like to put it. I stumbled on this website accidentally when I came home in 2012 and it blew my mind!!! A bunch of grown men following these so-called mobsters lives like it was the NBA or NFL, you gotta be kidding me.

Dapper Don or whatever u like to call yourself in this fanasty world, you tell me to grow a set! Listen kid, your a stone cold cop, a rat, who doesnt have enough heart to reveal your identity...i'll meet you anywhere under the sun and have a nice conversation with you about respect and provide you with a life lesson. Im an eight time convicted violent felon currently on parole finishing up a ten year sentence and I lived this life you read about. It seems u got a hard on for these guys to get convicted and I guess thats your thing in life...sifting through websites and discovery documents to try to break someones balls. Im convinced you have some sort of mental illness. Why are you so fixated on other peoples lives?? I mean, you name yourself Dapper Don but yet you hate these guys with a passion. Your a mixed up kid.

Ivy League, your in the same class of cowardice as Dapper Dunce. A guy that comments about a life he never lived...a life that entails the pain and anguish of burying your friends, losing guys to life sentences, and the rest of the bullsh*t that comes with the facade of loyalty and honor. Fu*k your objective anaylsis or whatever rhetoric you wanna use to justify your posts...you have no business saying what you say and I suggest you get a new hobby like painting pictures or collecting stamps.

As for you Pizzaboy...I respect your comments because it seems that not only do you have knowledge of the life but wisdom as well...as you know wisdom cant be taught it can only be experienced and that is what this board lacks. But shame on you my friend, you should know better because you come from the old school, over 14000 posts about subject matter that should be kept quiet. Thats a no-no. I dont approve of it but but I do identify with you because its like we have a wealth of knowledge about certain things but yet we cant share it...so what good is it? Will these stories die with us? I choose to keep quiet for now. Also, Pizzaboy you tell me to go talk to Joe Mouse's family and tell em that he might die in prison? Do you know his family? Do you know his kid brother Chris? I didnt think so. I know their family well and Joe knows what comes with the territory and his family accepts that. God bless him and his family, but it is what it is. Some people do a few years and wake up and do the right thing and others never get it right and end up in a pine box or worse a life sentence.

I said what I had to say and Im done. Good luck PizzaBoy and God Bless.

Re: philly update [Re: Nicky26] #695031
02/07/13 12:14 PM
02/07/13 12:14 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
As for you Pizzaboy...I respect your comments because it seems that not only do you have knowledge of the life but wisdom as well...as you know wisdom cant be taught it can only be experienced and that is what this board lacks. But shame on you my friend, you should know better because you come from the old school, over 14000 posts about subject matter that should be kept quiet. Thats a no-no. I dont approve of it but but I do identify with you because its like we have a wealth of knowledge about certain things but yet we cant share it...so what good is it? Will these stories die with us? I choose to keep quiet for now. Also, Pizzaboy you tell me to go talk to Joe Mouse's family and tell em that he might die in prison? Do you know his family? Do you know his kid brother Chris? I didnt think so. I know their family well and Joe knows what comes with the territory and his family accepts that. God bless him and his family, but it is what it is. Some people do a few years and wake up and do the right thing and others never get it right and end up in a pine box or worse a life sentence.

I said what I had to say and Im done. Good luck PizzaBoy and God Bless.

Fair enough, Nicky. I'll just respond to a couple points and keep it short. No, I don't know Joe Mouse's family. I'm a Bronx guy. 53 years old. So what do I know from Philly?

But I do know a thousand guys like him. Does that make me an expert on a family a hundred miles from where I was born and raised? Absolutely not. But it does give me a leg up on most others on these boards when it comes to most of this stuff.

I dont approve of it but but I do identify with you because its like we have a wealth of knowledge about certain things but yet we cant share it...so what good is it?

This sums it up well. When you sign up here (and by you I'm actually talking about myself), you try to be vague at first. But you end up seeing so much misinformation and pure bullshit posted over the years that you eventually feel that you have to set people straight on certain things. That's how it's been with me, anyway. I've never broken a confidence on this or any other board that would leave someone in a legal jam. Not once. That's how I rationalize it.

You seem like a pretty bright guy, Nicky. I hope you stay out for good this time. Best of luck.

Re: philly update [Re: pizzaboy] #695076
02/07/13 02:17 PM
02/07/13 02:17 PM
cheech Offline OP
Underboss
cheech  Offline OP
Underboss

He's still charged with one count of racketeering conspiracy, Cheech. He beat 13 of 14 charges, but because of that one charge he's technically still under indictment until the retrial.

Being that Borgesi was denied, I'll be shocked if they spring Ligambi, who's still facing more than one additional charge. So it looks like these guys will be in for at least another, what, six months to a year until retrial?

In the interim, if the Feds flip one of those other guys, they'll have plenty of time to add murder to the indictment.

This was a very hollow victory, if you can call it that. Except for Scoops. Good for him. Hats off to the guy for actually winning because a hung jury isn't enough when you're up against the Feds. They don't play fair (see how objective I can be? whistle).

yeah makes sense...sucks for Borgesi, guys in the can a dime and now is stuck again off of one charge and doesnt even get bail...seems harsh but looks like the Feds have a hard on for him...poor bastard

When Interpol?
Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #695089
02/07/13 03:37 PM
02/07/13 03:37 PM
22 Offline
Underboss
22  Offline
Underboss
They said he was mad because Han brought up his wife during the hearing,what did he [Han] say that made Georgie so upset?

Re: philly update [Re: Nicky26] #695136
02/07/13 08:34 PM
02/07/13 08:34 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York

Dapper Don or whatever u like to call yourself in this fanasty world, you tell me to grow a set! Listen kid, your a stone cold cop, a rat, who doesnt have enough heart to reveal your identity...i'll meet you anywhere under the sun and have a nice conversation with you about respect and provide you with a life lesson. Im an eight time convicted violent felon currently on parole finishing up a ten year sentence and I lived this life you read about. It seems u got a hard on for these guys to get convicted and I guess thats your thing in life...sifting through websites and discovery documents to try to break someones balls. Im convinced you have some sort of mental illness. Why are you so fixated on other peoples lives?? I mean, you name yourself Dapper Don but yet you hate these guys with a passion. Your a mixed up kid.

I shared my prediction about this trial after following it closely, listening to some of the court testimony, etc. If they do beat the charges and were really innocent, good for them. If not, and they were really guilty then they should be convicted. We all know who these guys are, the life they lead and what it entails. Not exactly the poster boys for good behavior and following the rule of law. My motto is if you do the crime and get caught, you should do the time period.

Lets be clear here, I couldnt give a flying fuck who you are or what you did, that doesnt scare me. Mental illness, rat, cop? Lol, if you ever found out who I really am and who my friends are I GUARANTEE you wouldnt be singing that same tune and would shape up immediately. Fact is the people in my daily circle exercise a level of influence you or these criminals can only wish they ever did or will.

I was born and raised in one of the most violent neighborhoods in America. Stabbings, shootings, robberies, rapes, gangbangers, mobsters you name it. I never claimed to live this lifestyle, and I would never want to. As I have stated before on here, I have lifelong friends who grew up in the mist and in this lifestyle and thus by association I have on occasion been privy to it. Nothing more, nothing less. Fact is, in my personal world associating with these kinds of characters wouldn't be the best idea.

You obviously are pissed off at me cause I was the only proponent on here who predicted a guilty across the board verdict (which was proven wrong). You say you know some of the individuals involved and it is understandable you would get upset if somebody was saying they should go to jail. I wont take it personal, if I did you would have known it by now trust me.

Personally and professionally, I am a big proponent for giving people another chance and thus wish you good luck staying on the straight and narrow.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #695151
02/07/13 09:47 PM
02/07/13 09:47 PM
cheech Offline OP
Underboss
cheech  Offline OP
Underboss
classy Dap

When Interpol?
Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #695152
02/07/13 09:52 PM
02/07/13 09:52 PM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Sounds like the typical run of the mill hot head tough guy. Some ass stain who is a inch away from doin a 20 or gettin shot for mouthin off to the wrong guy. And itll happen eventually.... Theres always these guys that think they are the biggest bad ass in the world, when hes probly some fuckin junkie degenerate who thinks hes hot shit. Fuckin moron. When ur done with dapper and pb and whoever else uv already threatened on here come look me up to, i want to learn on of those life leasons u r so adept to handing out..

Re: philly update [Re: cheech] #695153
02/07/13 10:04 PM
02/07/13 10:04 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
whether this shitbag is serious or not makes no difference, as either way its equally sad. anybody who wants to meet up and straiten someone out over what they post on the computer needs to take a step back, load up another shot of dope, and drift back to the world of the irrelevant. people like this are one of the many reasons why i'm a firm believer in the 2nd amendment.

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 02/07/13 10:04 PM.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Page 10 of 36 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 35 36

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull