GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Signor Vitelli, 1 invisible), 55 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,132
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,780
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Wiretaps From The Old Days #678538
11/23/12 05:13 PM
11/23/12 05:13 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
1.The following surreptitiously recorded conversation between Sam Giancana and Johnny Roselli speaks for itself:

Roselli: ... He [Frank Sinatra] was real nice to me... He says: "Johnny, I took Sam's name, and wrote it down, and told Bobby Kennedy, 'This is my buddy, this is what I want you to know Bob'. "Between you and I, Frank saw Joe Kennedy three different times-Joe Kennedy, the father. He called him three times... He [Frank] says he's got an idea that you're mad at him. I says: "That, I wouldn't know".

Giancana: He must have a guilty conscience. I never said nothing... Well, I don't know who the fuck he's [Frank's] talking to, but if I'm gonna talk to... after all, if I'm taking somebody's money, I'm gonna make sure that this money is gonna do something, like, do you want it or don't you want it. If the money is accepted, maybe one of these days the guy will do you a favour.

Roselli: That's right, He [Frank] says he wrote your name down...

Giancana: Well, one minute he [Frank] tells me this and then he tells me that and then the last time I talked to him was at the hotel in Florida a month before he left, and he said, "Don't worry about it. If I can't talk to the old man [Joseph Kennedy], I'm gonna talk to the man [President Kennedy." One minute he says he's talked to Robert, and the next minute he says he hasn't talked to him. So, he never did talk to him. It's a lot of shit. Why lie to me? I haven't got that coming.

Roselli: I can imagine... Tsk, tsk, ...... if he can't deliver, I want him to tell me: "John, the load's too heavy.

Giancana: That's all right. At least then you know how to work. You won't let your guard down then, know what I mean... Ask him [Frank] if I'm going to be invited to his New Year's party.

2.Giancana, Roselli criticizes CIA bugging devices and indicates a preference for the more compact, FBI version:

Giancana: You can't take a big mike like that and put it in a flat.

Roselli: Sure, if you can take it apart.

Giancana: If you take it apart, you might not get the volume as clear as...

Roselli: Well, you play with it, you get an electronics guy... One thing, let me tell you what it is. The CIA has it...

Giancana: Like a cigarette.

Roselli: The FBI out there... has got a portable, it takes conversations way out... I told them, for Christ's sakes report on that thing.. ...... .1 got another kind you.. A guy in LA who's got an electronic cap kind of thing, and he showed me that... so I got to find out what the smallest thing is. If you put it in there, you got a receiver? And receive it when you are set up?

Giancana: Maybe a block, two blocks, three blocks...

Roselli: How big was your receiver?

Giancana: Like a... the box was only this big, maybe three inches by three inches. We were talking "blah, blah, blah." It picked it up. Think about it.

Roselli: Yeah. I'll work on it. Bobby is in Washington .

3.Buffalino/Hoffa Wiretaps

There is a quote from a conversation involving Sheeran, Hoffa, and mob bosses Russell Bufalino and Angelo Bruno in which Hoffa was warned not to try to retake the presidency of the Teamsters.
Bufalino, to Hoffa: "There are people higher up than me that feel you are demonstrating a failure to show appreciation... for Dallas."
After the sitdown, Bufalino told Sheeran, who was a staunch Hoffa supporter: "You're dreaming, my friend. If they could take out the president, they could take out the president of the Teamsters."
Later, Hoffa talked to Sheeran about the warning and about what was said.
"Dallas -- did you hear that word tonight? Remember that package you took to Baltimore? I didn't know it then, but it was high-powered rifles for the Kennedy hit in Dallas... That pilot [David Ferrie, whose name appeared in the assassination investigation] for Carlos was involved in delivering the replacements you brought down....
"Jack Ruby's cops were supposed to take care of Oswald, but Ruby bungled it. That's why he had to go in and finish the job on Oswald. If he didn't take care of Oswald, what do you think they would have done to him -- put Ruby on a meat hook. Don't kid yourself. Santo and Carlos and Giancana and some of their element, they were all in on Kennedy."

4.And Henry Hill speaking in codes...

FBI transcription of a phone tap of Henry Hill's line:

MAZZEI: You know the golf club and the dogs you gave me in return?

HILL: Yeah.

MAZZEI: Can you still do that?

HILL: Same kind of golf club?

MAZZEI: No. No golf clubs. Can you still give me the dogs if
I pay for the golf clubs?

HILL: Yeah. Sure.

(portion of conversation omitted)

MAZZEI: You front me the shampoo and I'll front you the dog pills...
What time tomorrow?

HILL: Anytime after twelve.

MAZZEI: You won't hold my lady friend up?

HILL: No.

MAZZEI: Somebody will just exchange dogs.

Last edited by Toodoped; 11/23/12 05:22 PM.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #678693
11/24/12 11:20 AM
11/24/12 11:20 AM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
Good stuff thanks !

I assume Santo is Trafficante, right ?

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: azguy] #678920
11/25/12 09:36 AM
11/25/12 09:36 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Yup,thats him alright

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #679646
11/28/12 04:22 PM
11/28/12 04:22 PM
Your Mom's House
Jimmy_Two_Times Offline
Underboss
Jimmy_Two_Times  Offline
Underboss
Your Mom's House
Those are outstanding... seriously... especially Giancana stuff... great find!

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Jimmy_Two_Times] #679647
11/28/12 04:30 PM
11/28/12 04:30 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times
Those are outstanding... seriously... especially Giancana stuff... great find!

Thanx Jimmy...i especially like the one with Momo and Roseli talkin about CIA & FBI wiretaps...like whats better,PS or xBox? lol

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #679694
11/28/12 07:12 PM
11/28/12 07:12 PM
BarrettM Offline
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline
Underboss
No way the Sheeran stuff was on wiretap. Or else, what would we be debating on as far as the JFK assassination goes? Has to be Sheeran's faulty memory lol

Still, good stuff. Sometimes I get frustrated reading the Chicago stuff because they take so many words to get a point across that my head starts to hurt.

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: BarrettM] #680141
12/01/12 03:02 PM
12/01/12 03:02 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Heres some more Chi Outfit wiretaps,federal prosecutors played a series of secret recorded conversations between Frank "The German" Schweihs and adult book store owner William 'Red' Wemette from the late 1980...

1. On the fate of a street tax collector Schweihs didn't like: "I think he's gonna open up a hotdog stand in Alaska."

2. Schweihs reassures Wemette that he's safe from harm as long as Schweihs protects him: "No, you don't have to be afraid, you got my word on that. There ain't no one gonna fucking touch you unless they knock me down first, and I'm not an easy guy to knock down, Red. You're with us, you're with me and there ain't no one gonna fuck with you - case closed! You got my fucking solemn promise on that."

3. Schweihs tells Wemette he won't be around for a while: "I - I won't see you for a while. I gotta - I got a fucking hit. I gotta go somewhere - something come up. So I don't know when I'll see yas."

4. Schweihs on the likelikhood that a rival gangster Mike Glitta sent someone to shake Wemette down, after Schweihs had already claimed the business: "Now, if Mike sent this cocksucker, sent this cocksucker here to bother you, Mike's in some fucking serious trouble, Red! Cause he has no excuse, he knows better. He knows this fucking joint is spoke for. And I don't think he would be that stupid to try and step on my fucking pecker or the people I'm affiliated with. Do you understand?"

5. On the need to make a competitor of Wemette's see the need not to mess with him: "He was told not to, but I don't know if he's goofy, or if we have to make a believer out of him."

source: http://www.beachwoodreporter.com/tv/chicagos_mob_wives.php

Last edited by Toodoped; 12/01/12 03:03 PM.

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680143
12/01/12 03:13 PM
12/01/12 03:13 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
And a long ass convo between Nick Civella & Oscar Goodman....

GOODMAN: This is Oscar Goodman.

TAMBURELLO: Oh, yes. Please hold on a minute, Oscar.

CIVELLA: Hello.

GOODMAN: Hi, how are you?

CIVELLA: How are you, fella?

GOODMAN: Very good. How you doing?

CIVELLA: You know who this is?

GOODMAN: Certainly. How are you doing?

CIVELLA: I'm good and, ah, I'll tell you what. Ah, first, how's the missus and Grot (phonetic) and the rest of the children?

GOODMAN: They're all doing fine, thank you.

CIVELLA: I'll tell you what. I just, a few minutes ago, was given some information that you've been pretty tied up with a friend of yours who's having a tremendous misfortune, who's had a tremendous misfortune.

GOODMAN: That's correct.

CIVELLA: And if I'd knew that, I wouldn't have even disturbed you. I'll tell you the truth, I wouldn't, you know. I didn't know it until (overlapping conversation; unintelligible)

CIVELLA: Well, anyway, what I was going to ask you to do I done otherwise, because when I found this out, I didn't want to disturb you, so I done it otherwise. What, while I got you, I might -- are you in your office?

GOODMAN: I am.

CIVELLA: You are, huh? Anyway, I was reading some of your local papers there and there's some things that are turning out pretty fair, huh?

GOODMAN: Some are very good.

CIVELLA: Yeah.

GOODMAN: Some are very good.

CIVELLA: Are.

GOODMAN: Others are going to be a little tougher, but some are very good.

CIVELLA: Are you rushing or do you always talk fast?

GOODMAN: I always talk fast when I, when I talk to people I know, I talk fast.

CIVELLA: You're, you're not rushing then?

GOODMAN: No, not at all, not at all.

CIVELLA: Ah, let me, ah, maybe, ah, I don't know how, how to put this. Ah, ah, one of your clients, you know, ah, you and I have touched on once before about it.

GOODMAN: Right.

CIVELLA: Ah, do you have a definite opinion yet about whether he's going to pull up or is he going to, ah ...

GOODMAN: Going forward, as I understand it.

CIVELLA: Oh, that's, that's his position?

GOODMAN: That, as I understand it, there's been nothing that has ever been conveyed to me to the contrary.

CIVELLA: Yeah. Well, I'll tell you what. I, I'm only going to tell you this but you, then you got to leave it right or, you know.

GOODMAN: OK.

CIVELLA: OK. I was going to ask you that, to get ahold of him to have him reach me, see.

GOODMAN: All right.

CIVELLA: But, but I've already done it now.

GOODMAN: I see.

CIVELLA: All right. So, so please forget it.

GOODMAN: OK, fine.

CIVELLA: All right?

GOODMAN: Yes.

CIVELLA: You don't know anything about nothing about nothing, nobody know, he, he'll get back to me and let, then I'll do it my own way.

GOODMAN: Very good. I won't even say anything.

CIVELLA: All right. But can I, can I ask you without, ah, ah, not trying to compromise you, I just ask you as one, ah, you know, friend to another.

GOODMAN: Right

CIVELLA: Ah, what is your feeling about the position he's taking?

GOODMAN: Ah, well, ah, we get into that whole psychological profile.

CIVELLA: Yeah. Yeah. Back again to that.

GOODMAN: It's the old story.

GOODMAN: The old story.

GOODMAN: But, ah.

CIVELLA: Would you agree that he might be opening up a tremendous big can of worms?

GOODMAN: Ah I, I might agree to that, but he never would.

CIVELLA: (Unintelligible) I know what he'd never agree, but I don't think he's ever made a mistake in his life.

CIVELLA: You know.

CIVELLA: My god, I, I know people like that, you know.

GOODMAN: Right. But with the, the timing of certain things here, and, ah, things that are happening in town, and it's a shame that everything's, ah, culminating at the same time. Because, ah, one thing is going to affect, ah, others, that's my opinion.

CIVELLA: Yeah. Yeah.

GOODMAN: And, ah, there's nothing I can do to stop it.

CIVELLA: Have you expressed your concern to him, Counselor?

GOODMAN: Ah, not as strongly as I'm stating it to you.

CIVELLA: And why don't you?

GOODMAN: Because, ah, it would get ah, all it would do is get him to have another lawyer represent him.

CIVELLA: Well, sup --, but, as, but I mean is, you know, as, ah, as, ah, oh, I see. Well, ah, I guess that, that's, just, I thought maybe as, ah, you know, as just right-from-the-shoulder thing, I'd say, Look, you're gonna do it probably, but I, I'd be remiss if I didn't tell you exactly how I feel, you.

GOODMAN: Oh, I think we're about five years too late.

CIVELLA: Oh, really?

GOODMAN: Yes.

CIVELLA: Oh, boy.

GOODMAN: Yep. I, well, let me put it this way. Ah, ah, he feels that, ah, his, his manhood is at stake.

CIVELLA: Mas --, masculinity.

GOODMAN: Right. Well, whatever.

GOODMAN: And, ah, it, he feels that he's been pushed around and he wants his opportunity to, ah, for whatever it's worth, to strike back. And this is, this is.

CIVELLA: Even if you become a snitch?

GOODMAN: No. No, I don't think he would ever go that.

CIVELLA: What, what, what, what degree do you, what degree does it, ah, difference, what difference is it?

GOODMAN: Well, ah, I, I've never even begun to talk in those terms.

CIVELLA: Well, what, now I, understand, I don't mean.

GOODMAN: I know what you're saying. You're saying.

CIVELLA: Well, what, actually, though, is the difference. Is there a moral difference?

(Unintelligible)

CIVELLA: Maybe, maybe there's a legal difference. Is there a moral difference?

GOODMAN: I'm gonna have to, I, I want to think about that.

CIVELLA: What, for Christ's sake. Ah, ah, I, I don't think you have to give it a lot of thought, Counselor.

GOODMAN: Well.

CIVELLA: You, you've probably written briefs on it, if, ah.

GOODMAN: Well, let me, let me say this. That, ah, if the inquiry is a narrow inquiry, as it, as it started out to be, ah, I don't see any problems. If it, ah, broadens, then, ah, then it's gonna be his decision as to how much he wants to answer. I, I'm, I would advise him to stop at a certain point. Ah, certainly.

CIVELLA: Sure, sure, because it could open a lot of, ah, you know. Don't forget, ah, we, we reach, sometimes we reach a point where we force an adversary to, to react a lot different than he would under ordinary circumstances. But when the circumstances become extraordinary, then he's forced to react. Don't you, you know, any, anybody can see, should be able to see that, that you cannot oppose that strongly, people in, in certain positions. Sensitive positions. Publicly. Just doesn't make fucking sense. But anyway, I don't know why I'm telling it to you. I should be telling it to him, which I will. Anyway, listen, I appreciate, I always, you always did say that I don't have any trouble getting you, and you're right, and I tell people, I reach him, I don't have any trouble.

GOODMAN: That's right. Whenever you need me.

CIVELLA: Listen, thanks for the call back.

[BREAK IN THE TAPE]

GOODMAN: ... that way.

CIVELLA: Yeah. Listen, what, ah, of course, I, I'm just repeating it, our conversation stays confidential.

GOODMAN: Fine. I didn't even talk to you.

CIVELLA: Client-attorney, right?

GOODMAN: Very good.

CIVELLA: Thank you, buddy. And, ah, my best at home.

GOODMAN: All right, And my best to everybody, too.

CIVELLA: Thank you very much.

GOODMAN: Nice speaking with you.

CIVELLA: Bye.

GOODMAN: Bye-bye.

source: http://archives.lasvegascitylife.com/articles/2012/01/27/news/local_news/iq_50603485.txt

Last edited by Toodoped; 12/01/12 03:14 PM.

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680161
12/01/12 04:37 PM
12/01/12 04:37 PM
King Offline
Button
King  Offline
Button
[Talk between Francesco Del Balso and a heavy gambler named Dino]

Dino: "You owe me $17,000 and still haven't paid."

Del Balso: "Bro, there's no fuc**ng book in the city that doesn't belong to me, you know that? I have a fuc**ng book that's worth $50 million and you're telling me about $17,000. But you know how much we take? A billion dollars in action. You think I'm a fuc**ng clown or something, bro? I built a fuc**ng empire. What are you talking about 17 dimes ($17,000)? I spit on 17 dimes."

Dino: "I didn't call you a clown."

Del Balso: "I'm going to send my man Lorenzo ( Lorenzo Giordano) to talk to you. What the fuc*. Bring my fuc**ng money to me by the end of the week. I don't want to hear no story."

[Talk between Francesco Del Balso and a gambling clerk]

Clerk: "What's the password?"

Del Balso: "What password? It's me TT221."

Clerk: "Who is it?"

Del Balso: "It's the owner, Frank. Jesus Christ"

^ http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/story.html?id=861fe774-007c-4959-8933-f6a81de1a668 ^

[Vito Rizzuto talking to Rizzuto family money ower]

Rizzuto: I want 112 G'S today, I want my f***ing money today or Lorenzo (Lorenzo Giordano) says he's gonna grab you, He's gonna f***ing turn you into a pretzel.

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: King] #680168
12/01/12 05:11 PM
12/01/12 05:11 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
There are three voices on this tape: The FBI informant, mob associate Ricky Silva, now in federal prison for a separate extortion case, and aging wise guy Anthony St. Laurent(Patriarca crime family). The meeting was called by "The Saint" as a job interview of sorts. The work? Gun down another mobster; Robert "Bobby" Deluca.

St. Laurent: "You interested in that other thing he told you?"

Silva: "Excuse me?"

St. Laurent: "You told him, right?"

Nardolillo: "Yeah."

St. Laurent: "You interested in that?"

Silva: "I'm going to have to talk about it."

St. Laurent: "Why?"

Silva: "I'm just ah..."

St. Laurent: "Tell me why though."

Nardolillo: "Like Ricky says, Bobby Deluca's a made guy."

St. Laurent: "No repercussions."

Nardolillo: "In other words, we don't want to have a problem."

St. Laurent: "It ain't going to be a problem one way or another."

Nardolillo: "We understand that. We don't want to have a problem with Louie after, either."

"Louie," according to federal prosecutors, is the reputed head of the New England crime family; Luigi "Baby Shacks" Manocchio.

St. Laurent tries to reassure Silva and Nardolillo.

St. Laurent: "No repercussions. If you want, after it's done, I'll take you to him."

Silva: "What?"

Nardolillo: "One of us to Louie. He can take you, I'm not going."

St. Laurent: "I'll take you right to him."

Nardolillo: "To make sure we don't have repercussions."

St. Laurent: "And my word should be good enough."

Nardolillo: "No! Your word is good."

St. Laurent is in poor health, something he admits in the wiretap.

St. Laurent: "Everything is fine. I just can't walk, I can't walk... If I could be walking we wouldn't be here talking about it. You know what I mean?"

Investigators say St. Laurent wanted the hit to go down at Deluca's workplace, Sidebar and Grille, in Providence. But the tape reveals the men were worried about the location because of the steps that go down to the restaurant.

Nardolillo: "I don't want to get him in the joint; you have to get upstairs afterward. I'd rather get him outside. You know what I mean? I'd rather get him outside like walking to a car something like that where it's a lot easier."

What St. Laurent didn't know was that Silva wasn't going to take the job. It's clear he didn't want any part of killing a ranking member of the crime family. This is Silva and Nardolillo in the car, on the way to see St. Laurent.

Silva: "You can't kill a made guy and not have justification. that, Tony. That's playing with fire, man... $20,000 ain't worth me doing a life bid in jail."

source: http://www.wpri.com/dpp/target_12/local_...ia_20091102_nek

Last edited by Toodoped; 12/01/12 05:42 PM.

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680170
12/01/12 05:19 PM
12/01/12 05:19 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Mark Rossetti( Patriarca crime family capo and later on an FBI informant)trying to recruit this guy Michael Prochilo to do a robbery...

Prochillo: Hello?
Rossetti: Michael.
Prochillo: What up?
Rossetti: What are you doing buddy? What's your day look like tomorrow?
Prochilo: Tomorrow. I got a little bit of work in the morning and then that's it.
Rossetti: You want to hook up with me after work?
Prochillo: All right what time? What time you going to be around tomorrow? … Everything all right?
Rossetti: Well yeah, it could be.

In another call, Rossetti is heard talking to Quezada referring to church, which authorities say is code for doing the robbery.

Quezada: Are we going to church (expletive) tonight or tomorrow?
Rossetti: We were going to go yesterday, but you know, I don't know what the (expletive) happened to Buckwheat.
Q: Yeah, I need to repent, Goddammit.
R: Yeah, you should (laughs)
Q: You're (expletive) Jesus.

source:http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/18771802/2012/06/12/wiretaps-show-purported-mobster-heard-talking-about-break-in

Last edited by Toodoped; 12/01/12 05:20 PM.

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680172
12/01/12 05:22 PM
12/01/12 05:22 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
“Shoot him in the (expletive) head. Say, ‘This is from the Saint,’ ” prosecutors allege St. Laurent coached an undercover cop posing as a hit man in 2007 on one of at least three attempts he made to execute DeLuca for control of his rackets, according to court papers.

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2011/02/gangster-to-plead-guilty-for-failed.html

a recorded conversation between reputed capo regime Edward “Eddy” Lato and a made member of the mob who was wearing a wire for the FBI, referred to tribute payments going to a boss named “Anthony” in Boston.

Lato: "He passes it all out ... he told me. I said, what?"
Witness: "Who?"
Lato: "You give all this away. He gives all that money away."
Witness: "Anthony?"
Lato: "What a spaccone. The other guy, his guy, ah, Mark, ah, and the other big kid, what's his name? The other one that got pinched with Mark."
Witness: "Oh, Darren. [sic]"
Lato: "Darren [sic]. What the [expletive], what do you keep for yourself... you got to keep this money for yourself, are you nuts?"
Witness: "So what's the sense..."
Lato: "So we're bringing you money and you're giving it away like [expletive] candy."
Witness: "And we're taking the shot."

"Their conversation then delved into their frustration over the fact that they send their tribute to the current Boss 'Anthony' and he then passes [it] out among other NELCN figures including Mark Rosetti and Darin Bufalino," prosecutors wrote in the court filing. "Lato then explained to the Made Member that his frustration is exacerbated by the fact that he believes that he is taking all the risk of being observed by law enforcement."

"Listen, if we take down a score," St. Laurent is quoted in the affidavit. "I'm gonna take some off the top for the old man."

The "Old Man" would be Manocchio, who turned 83 in June 2010. But unlike the previous Dons, who suffered from serious health problems, Manocchio is a health fanatic. Often seen running from his Federal Hill apartment to a nearby golf course; the elder Boss looked more like he was 50.

http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/local_wpri_underworld_bosses_rhode_island_20081124

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680173
12/01/12 05:36 PM
12/01/12 05:36 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
John Gotti Jr wiretaps

On Curtis Sliwa, whose kidnapping Gotti allegedly orchestrated: "He's just a -- . . . . The guy was one of the most hated guys in the city, the police department hated him, everybody hated him and yet he's a millionaire today."
On life after Raybrookprison: "If they let me leave here, let me into Canada, I'd leave tomorrow morning. I'd leave. There's no longer anything here for me. Nothing. I have a bad taste in my mouth."
On a winning legal strategy: "That's how you win cases, PR. I need my mother, I need my mother, who knows what happened to my father, to go on Larry King and tell them what the government does. I need my sister, who's in the media business, to rally behind her brother."
On the mob: "I stay here, I gotta start killing people. I just wanna move on with my life. . . . Nothing good there, no good memories there. Nothing but treachery and deceit, that's all that's here, treachery and deceit."
On revenge: "If any of them ever come here . . . I swear it to you on my dead brother and my dead father, I swear to you I will meet them by that . . . door, with two padlocks in my hands, and I will crack their skulls. I promise you that. This I take as my solemn oath as a man."

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2009/10/excerpts-of-junior-gotti-wiretaps.html

"You know they're Bonannos if they say, 'Hey, Bo, Hey, Bo,' " reputed acting capo Joseph "Joe Lefty" Loiacono, 64, allegedly joked to a fellow mobster.

"Ya know who used to do that all the time? Joey Massino," Loiacono said. "Do I want to do what he used to do? No way."

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2009/10/bonanno-wiretaps-mob-leaders-thumbed.html

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680174
12/01/12 05:42 PM
12/01/12 05:42 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Massino, who is secretly leading Basciano down the garden path of betrayal, draws out the younger captain on what prosecutors said was the murder of Randy Pizzolo. It is the Pizzolo hit which involves the death penalty as spelled out in "King of The Godfathers."

Massino: I took twenty years to put this together. It's easy to take a life. I can take a life everyday.

Basciano: I know that.

Massino: What am I going to gain taking a life everyday?

Basciano: (Inaudible)

Massino: Who?

Basciano: Randy was fuckin' jerkoff, beau.

Massino: Yea, but did it warrant--wait a minute, did it warrant the clip?

Basciano: I tell you what, he goes into Villa Sonoma, drunk, with a fuckin' pistol.

Massino: So, why didn't you just chase him?

Basciano:...you want to know why? Because he's a fuckin' dangerous kid that don't fuckin' listen. He talks stupid, he talks that a fuckin' jerkoff. He's fuckin'--He just an annoying kid.

The tapes, transcripts of which are now available, continue to give insight into the way the Bonanno family was trying to regroup itself after Massino was convicted in July 2004. Massino annointed Basciano as a street boss who was supposed to consult two or three other trusted captain. But Basciano was so smitten by the power that he considered himself a first among equals, as this exchange with Massino shows. Basciano said that other captains had to check with him before ordering hits but he didn't have to check with anybody.

Though both worked together in the Bonanno family, the Massino tapes show that problems developed in late 2004, when Basciano acting as street boss gave Mancuso powers in case he (Basciano) was arrested. This was shown as Basciano talked with Massino in jail. The transcript is now on filed in Brooklyn federal court in Basciano's death penalty case.

Basciano: My objective over here was for Joe Massino, not for Vinny Basciano. I put everybody together as a tough guy and told everybody that this is for you, it's not me. I made certain decisions over there to avoid all the bullshit of comin'back and forth in the can and I hadda make them in street. I told everybody, these decisions that I'm making aren't set in stone. If Joe wants to change 'em, he changes them. I'm doin' this right now for the good of this [borgata]. Everybody agreed. Michael Nose says Vinny, you know somethin'? I'm proud of ya. ...

Massino: Well, there's somethin' wrong now because...

Basciano then tried to explain the problems with Mancuso.

Basciano: The problem is over here, the first message I think that went out. What happened was, Michael might have moved too fast...after I got pinched, he went to Dominick and he started askin' Dominick questions about what I had goin' on the street. Dominick caught a delusion 'casue I know they had an argument.

Massino: Okay, okay.

Basciano then said that it wasn't Mancuso's business what he had. But Massino interjected and said Basciano couldn't say it wasn't Mancuso's business "if it's comin' to La Cosa Nostra." In other words any crime family business was something Mancuso had to be aware of, said Massino.

During the January 7, 2005 jailhouse conversation Massino had with Vincent Basciano, which was secretly taped, both men talk about the elevation of one "Michael" presumably Michael Mancuso, to a position of power in the Bonanno family. Massino is secretly cooperating with the FBI and seems to be trying to challenge Basciano, who had been Massino's selection as acting street boss until he got arrested, on the selection of Mancuso. The taping is part of Chapter 28 in "King Of The Godfathers." The transcript is filed now in Brooklyn federal court in Basciano's upcoming trial.

Basciano: Michael is lookin' for his day in the sun. I put Michael there with your consent, and I appreciated Michael"s...

Massino: No, you didn't put Michael there with my consent, you did it on your own.

Basciano: Well, I sent word afterwards.

Massino: After you did it, what good is that? Well I'm goona be straight up with ya.

Basciano: Yea.

Massino: I wouldn't do that to you....

Later on, in a humorous reference, Massino remarks about how there was some suggestion in a magazine that he was friendly with some woman seen with him in a surveillance photo. Massino tells Basciano he didn't even know the woman and that his wife, Josephine had a catty remark about the woman shown in the photo.

Massino: My daughter tells me yesterday, my wife got a microscope. And she's lookin' and she's tellin' my daughter, she' too old and too fat, daddy wouldn't go with her.

Basciano: That's your wife's sayin'?

Massino: Yesterday I had too much to do. I got a visit. I hadda wash my clothes, two lawyer visits.

Basciano: Bo, washing your clothes is a fuckin' trip though, right?

Massino: I can't wear the , the briefs, I gotta, I got a bah I got four pairs of boxers.

Basciano: I don't know who you do it in the that shower.

Basciano: How you feel, buddy?

Massino: I feel good.

Basciano: Oh, yeah?

Massino: My sugar's been good, but.

Basciano: Right, right, right.

Massino: You never mentioned one word about Randy (Pizzolo)...That was on a Friday. The following Friday we had a co-defendant meeting that's when you tell me that yous clipped him. Why don't yous tell me that Friday? Why didn't you ask me?

Basciano: (sighs)

Masssino: Why didn't you ask me that Friday? You didn't.

Basciano: It was already in the works beau.

Basciano: They had to check with me.

Massino: Yeah, but you don't have to check with them.

Basciano: No.

Massino: Why? What makes the difference...you understand where I'm coming from?

Basciano: ...What I did what I tried to do, Joe, I tried to give a structure because everybody was all over the fuckin' board. And what I did, by me taking the reigns, I annointed myself, through you, as acting boss. I made Michael acting underboss and Anthony acting consiglieri. I told everybody: nobody makes a move without coming to me....

Basciano was apparently talking about Michael Mancuso and Anthony Rabito. Massino seemed a bit puzzled by Basciano's remarks, saying that he should sit down with the other so-called ruling panel members to discuss things. Massino said discussion was the way to do things, even when he was the boss. "I was the boss, and I used to sit down with Tony Green and Joe C., hey discuss things." Basciano agreed with Massino.

www.fivefamiliesnyc.com

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 12/01/12 05:52 PM.

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Dapper_Don] #680176
12/01/12 05:50 PM
12/01/12 05:50 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
^ ^ ^ Thanx for this one Dapper

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680177
12/01/12 05:56 PM
12/01/12 05:56 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
^ ^ ^ Thanx for this one Dapper

my pleasure, here is some more

"[Anthony] Ace Aiello is like a Luca Brasi," Basciano said, comparing the Bonanno soldier to the Corleone's loyal hit man, on recordings played in Brooklyn federal court yesterday.
"He's your Luca Brasi," Basciano said.

"Did your wife get the money, by the way?" Basciano asks on the recording. "I sent your wife money."
Massino replied that his wife, Josephine, received the tribute from Basciano, which was stuffed inside a bottle of champagne.
"A bottle of Dom Perignon. $50,000. It came from Vinny," Massino explained on the stand.
Prosecutors played the recordings Massino made in the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn to prove that Basciano ordered the hit.
Massino proved adept at drawing out evidence for the feds.
"Randy -- you OK'd it?" Massino asked Basciano.
"I gave the order," Basciano replies. "Randy was a f--king jerkoff."
Massino pushed further. "Did it warrant the clip?"
Basciano explained that Pizzolo went to meet a made man while carrying a pistol -- a major Mafia no-no.
Massino kept pushing Basciano to reveal more.
"I don't want people talking that 'we' clipped Randy. 'You' clipped Randy," Massino said.
Massino explained to the court that "we" means the family, while "you" means Vinny ordering it on his own.
"No, nobody knows that. 'We' didn't do it," Basciano answers.
"He's a f--king dangerous kid, who don't listen. He's just an annoying kid," Basciano said.
"These guys were out there doing whatever the f--k they want. I thought this kid would be a good wake-up call for everybody.
"People get killed every day. They gonna blame everybody in The Bronx on me?" Basciano said.

The full weight of Massino's betrayal is made clear in the loyalty Basciano showed on the recording.
"I'd go to hell and back. I made an oath to you," he told Massino.
Massino, who turned informant in 2005 after being convicted of seven murders and facing death-penalty charges on an eighth, complained Basciano didn't clear the hit with him first.
"Why didn't you ask me?" Massino asked.
"It was already in the works, bo [slang for boss]," Basciano said. "This kid though . . . this kid deserved it. This kid was a f--king thorn. He didn't listen to no f--king body."

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2011/04/joseph-big-joey-massino-recordings.html

He would shed light on slightly vague metaphors from Basciano, like when the latter said in a taped conversation, “It’s your show. I’m only out here running it for you.”

Massino clarified: “He’s running the Bonnano family.”

When a prosecutor asked the aging mobster what he meant by saying someone “had a hair up his nose about Michael,” Massino responded, “He had a bug up his ass.”

When Massino was asked to clarify what he meant by calling Vic “a boob,” he just repeated, “He was a boob,” which drew muffled snickering from several people in the federal court room.

“It takes all kinds of meat to make a good sauce,” he said at one point, as a metaphor for the many types of mobsters who constitute a good crime family.

Basciano did his fair share of talking on the tapes as well as the two discussed laundry, women and food. At one point he said, “I was f-----g made for this life.”

When Basciano was taped saying, “I told them who to use,” Massino told prosecutors that meant Basciano gave the order to use two members of the Bonnano family to murder Pizzolo in 2004.

When prosecutors played recordings of Massino discussing other mobsters who had worn a wire or his relationship with Basciano.

“I’m your boss, but I’m not your boss,” Massino said in a taped conversation. “I’m also your friend.”

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2011/04/feds-turned-bonnano-boss-massino-for.html

They groused about their accommodations.
MASSINO: Oh, you gotta see the flood I had in my cell yesterday.
BASCIANO: The toilet?
MASSINO: No, the f------ roof. Five towels, mopped the floor. I gotta walk around.
BASCIANO: That's my bunkie (cellmate). F------ jerk.
MASSINO: They're comin' to get us.
BASCIANO: Bo, I get stronger every f------ day.
They griped about their wives and girlfriends.
MASSINO: They come out with a magazine, FHM. It's about me. Paris. All the bull----. I'm at a wake, 1986, Frankie DeCicco. I'm walkin'....
BASCIANO: I saw it.
MASSINO: You see the girl alongside me?
BASCIANO: Oh no. I didn't see that. That's her, Bo?
MASSINO: No!
BASCIANO: Your wife saw that?
MASSINO: I don't know who the f--- she is. My daughter tells me yesterday, my wife got a microscope. And she's lookin' and she's tellin' my daughter, 'She's too old and too fat. Daddy wouldn't go with her.'
BASCIANO: That's your wife sayin'? On everything else you need this.
MASSINO: I really set her off. Really, really, really.
BASCIANO: She ain't gonna divorce you, Bo. My wife ain't gonna divorce me either.
MASSINO: I don't know. I don't know.
BASCIANO: Maybe if she seen that, she want my girlfriend ...
MASSINO: If I had a baby? Fuhgeddabout that.
BASCIANO: I denied it.
MASSINO: But with Big Lou (James Tartaglione, captain in Bonanno family), you tell him your girlfriend's pregnant? You had the baby already, no? Or am I wrong?
BASCIANO: Yeah, I had the baby already.
MASSINO: So what are you talking about pregnant?
BASCIANO: I never told about my girlfriend being pregnant. She had the baby two years ago. I said (to then-wife), 'Angela, it's not true.' I said, 'It's a lie.'
They marveled at the ascension of octogenarian gangster John "Sonny" Franzese to Colombo underboss.
MASSINO: I mean, the funniest thing, Sonny's gotta be 87 years old and I like Sonny. It's just crazy.
BASCIANO: You gotta see him. He's gonna be in here.
MASSINO: How long more does he got to live?
BASCIANO: He's in some shape, Bo. He might live to be a hundred. He'll be the screwiest underboss.
They pondered whether legit guys can double as gangsters.
BASCIANO: The only problem is Jerry, like you said, he works from nine to five.
MASSINO. That's OK. That was Ronnie Mozzarella's thing. 'Oh, I gotta go sell mozzarella.' I said you gotta go at night or the weekends. You can't stop a guy from makin' a living. You gotta service your guys. I lost my cake business. I lost my deli because I was on the lam. He shut right up.
BASCIANO: How did Ronnie Mozzarella get there? What was he born and became a mozzarella guy? He got there because of us.
They discussed the importance of leadership.
MASSINO: When you become a boss, you become a c---s-----. You can't make everybody happy ... I got the toughest f----- job in the world. If I listen to everybody I won't have a f----- friend. I'm not stupid. I didn't fall off no f----- pumpkin truck. To me, life is precious.
They waxed philosophic.
MASSINO: We got enough enemies. We're fighting the law. We're fighting the rats. We fight ourselves. We can't confuse our people. We gotta confuse the enemy.
BASCIANO: I know you're a compassionate guy and I know you believe in giving everybody a second chance.
They compared laundry.
MASSINO: Yesterday I had too much to do. I had to wash my clothes.
BASCIANO: Bo, washing your clothes is a f----- trip, though, right?
MASSINO: I can't wear the briefs. I got four pairs of boxers.
BASCIANO: I don't know how you do it in that shower.
And they parted friends - temporarily.
MASSINO: I'll see ya. Have a good weekend.
BASCIANO: I love you, Bo.
MASSINO: I love you too. It felt good, the (fresh) air.
BASCIANO: You sleep alright?
MASSINO: Eh, I'm not a sleeper.
BASCIANO: Yesterday, I passed your room, you had a towel over your head.
MASSINO: Yeah, because the light bothers my eyes. I read the (trial) minutes and s---.
BASCIANO: Take care.
MASSINO: Be good.

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2011/04/bonanno-mob-boss-big-joey-massino-chats.html

"I was thinking of who to put there, and Vinny Basciano put himself there," Massino said.
When Basciano's lawyer George Goltzer asked Massino if that meant he didn't want Basciano to take over, he said: "Correct . . . I could have killed him [Basciano]. They [the Genovese family] wanted to kill him. I said, 'Take a pass.' "

Massino said five hit men were hiding inside a closet and waited for a pre-arranged signal to jump out and begin firing at Dominick "Big Trin" Trinichera, Alphonse "Sonny Red" Indelicato, and Philip "Philly Lucky" Giaccone.
Massino said the three men were buried about 15 feet deep with the help of the Gambino family.
"John Gotti [who helped with the disposal] said, 'You'll never find them.' "

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2011/04/massino-saved-vinny-gorgeous-from-being.html

* Murder must look random instead of professional, so don't bury bodies in out-of-the-way locations. "Do it in the street. Throw [a body] in the street," Massino said.
* Massino said he didn't believe in hiring the family members of his soldiers because "you can't be a father and a son in the same crew. It don't work."
* And don't let fear stop you, he advised Basciano when discussing the younger man taking the reins. "You can't be afraid to be [in] the top seat. I wasn't afraid."
* As for ever trusting a lawyer to help communicate your orders, don't, he said. "A lawyer never gets a message right. I was getting messages [to people] through my daughter."
* Massino also said it was a complete violation of his policies for anyone to kill without his permission, insisting, "Life is precious to me."

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2011/04/wiseguys-words-of-wisdom.html

"I don't know if I'm gonna get divorced," Massino confided to Vincent "Vinny Gorgeous" Basciano in a secretly taped prison conversation.

Not even a delivered bottle of Dom Perignon champagne with $50,000 hidden inside could appease his fuming spouse.

"She's on tranquilizers and she's got my daughters going out of their f------ minds," the mob boss said.

"She started Thursday night with the girl again," he continued, apparently referring to testimony about a goumada at his trial.

Meanwhile, prison life was wearing down Massino.

"I went to the bathroom 15 times," he complained. "The food is terrible. The shower is terrible."

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2011/04/joseph-massino-ex-bonanno-crime-boss.html

“He told me that they were going to make a move on me — they were going to kill me,” Massino testified. “If John was in the street, I believe him and my brother-in-law would have killed me.”

“I broke my f - - king ass like Guadalcanal,” Massino is heard telling Basciano on the tapes.
Ironically, Massino testified that even after many of his close associates had turned on him, Basciano remained loyal.
After he went to prison, only Vinny Gorgeous delivered a share of the earnings from the family’s various illegal businesses to Massino’s wife.
“I didn’t get a dime,” Massino said, referring to his loansharking business and his sports-betting operations.
“[Basciano] was the only person who was doing the right thing,” he said.

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2011/04/gottis-plan-to-whack-me.html

Massino then described how he secretly taped Basciano in prison talking about killing mob associate Randolph Pizzolo in 2004.
"He told me that he had him killed," Massino explained to the jury. "He said he was a scumbag, a rat, a troublemaker, a bad kid."
When asked what his last title was, Massino replied, "I was the boss - official boss."
"Was anyone above you?" assistant U.S. Attorney Taryn Merkl asked.
"Nobody," Massino replied.
Massino described what he did for the crime organization as, "murders, responsible for the family, make captains, break captains."

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2011/04/mafia-turncoat-joseph-massino-ex.html

"Randy — you OK’d it?" Massino asked Basciano, referring to the murder of Bonnano associate Randy Pizzolo, for which Basciano faces the death penalty.
"I gave the order," Basciano replies. "Randy was a f—-ing jerkoff."
Massino then pushed him further.
"Did it warrant the clip?"
Basciano then explained that Pizzolo went to meet a made man while carrying a pistol – a major Cosa Nostra no-no.
Basciano said rather than just shun him from the family he had him whacked to set an example.
"He’s a a f——ing dangerous kid, who don’t listen. He’s just an annoying kid," Basciano said.
"These guys were out there doing whatever the f—- they want," he added, referring to the behavior of other Bonnano members. "I thought this kid would be a good wake up call for everybody."

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2011/04/mob-boss-confirms-hit-while-wearing.html

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 12/01/12 06:09 PM.

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680178
12/01/12 05:59 PM
12/01/12 05:59 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Wiretapped conversations between Gambino members and action-star Steven Seagal.

On the FBI tape, they say that the tough-guy actor was "petrified." At this meeting Anthony 'Sonny' Ciccone, an alleged capo in New York's Gambino organized-crime family, and his "right-hand man," Primo Cassarino, joked with Vincent Nasso about Seagal's less than heroic reactions to their shakedown attempts. The whole situation brought out the 'Paulie Walnuts' in Cassarino. "I wish we had a gun on us," he says on the tape, "that would have been funny."
The Gambino family wanted him to keep making action films, and they also wanted him to pay them $150,000 for each of his futures projects.

But Jules Nasso on a previous occasion had warned Ciccone that Seagal wouldn't scare easily. As quoted by Jerry Capici on his Gangland website, FBI wiretaps overheard Nasso saying, "You really gotta get down on him. 'Cause I know this animal, I know this beast. You know, unless there's a fire under his ass."

But Ciccone and his crew were prepared to set that fire under Seagal. At the Gage and Tollner's meeting, Ciccone said to Seagal, "Look at me when I talk to you. We're proud people... Work with Jules and we'll split the pie." Primo Cassarino later took Seagal aside and told him, "If you would have said the wrong thing, they would have killed you."

source: http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/scams/steven_seagal/index.html

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680180
12/01/12 06:12 PM
12/01/12 06:12 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
check out my edits/additions above

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680181
12/01/12 06:13 PM
12/01/12 06:13 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Thanks for these everyone

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Dapper_Don] #680184
12/01/12 06:19 PM
12/01/12 06:19 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
check out my edits/additions above

Ye i saw those!cool stuff!thanx again man.

Last edited by Toodoped; 12/01/12 06:20 PM.

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680186
12/01/12 06:31 PM
12/01/12 06:31 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Worlds most famous tapped convo between mob boss Frank Costello & judge Thomas Aurelio...

"How are you, and thanks for everything," Aurelio said.

"Congratulations," Costello answered. "It went over perfect. When I tell you something is in the bag, you can rest assured."

"It was perfect," Aurelio said. "It was fine."

"Well, we will all have to get together and have dinner some night real soon."

"That would be fine," the judge-to-be said. "But right now I want to assure you of my loyalty for all you have done. It is unwavering."

Despite the disclosure of the wiretap, the grateful Aurelio went on to be elected to the judgeship after beating back disbarment proceedings. Clearly, when Costello said something was in the bag, it was in the bag.

source: http://www.fofweb.com/History/MainPrintP...mp;WinType=Free

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680187
12/01/12 06:42 PM
12/01/12 06:42 PM
King Offline
Button
King  Offline
Button
[John Gotti speaking to Sammy Gravano]

Gotti: Soon as anything happens to me, I'm off the streets. Sammy is the Acting Boss. So, I'm asking you... How do you feel? You wanna stay as Consigliere.. or you want me to make you offical Underboss?.. Acting Boss? How do you feel?, What makes you feel better? .. Think about it.

[John Gotti speaking to an unknown Gambino associate and a soldier named Frank]

Gotti: I wanna know when they got in them and how they got in them! These are all businesses that nobody had a f***ing year ago, Frank!. On my back!?... My son didn't open no new companies up.

Frank: Ok, ok, ok.

Gotti: My brothers didn't, my son in laws didn't. They open no new companies up. They took it upon themselves. Sammy made my brother Pete get involved with that f***ing a**hole with the windows. He never made a dime, He's going to jail for it. Well tell me something that one of my family got that they never had it before?. I'll make you f*** him in the a**!.

^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTaHAuxQVvY ^

[Joseph Iannuzzi and Tommy Agro]

Agro: I had you all over f***ing Florida! But f***ing 10 years you did this. I did the longest and worst and what you did was you f***ed me!

Iannuzzi: All you did! was robbed someone, put it in you're pocket and lie to me and hide it from me. And that's all you f***ing did! Lie, double bang everybody.

Agro: I told you this last year!. You keep f***ing with me and I'm going to leave you all by yourself. Let me tell you something my friend, I like you very much. You got away of murder from me. But I always thought you would turn and be a f***ing man with me. Because I respected you and made a f***ing man out of you all over Florida. You're only alive because I kept you. You aint even supposed to be alive because I was making an example of you for any motherf***er that traded me out again!. You would of been gone, You aint supposed to walk away anymore. You f***ed me and that's the worst thing you ever did!. I got guys that would eat your eyes out of your f***ing head!.

^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrUCo1HqZUA ^

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680188
12/01/12 06:46 PM
12/01/12 06:46 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
In May 1962 while staying at the Volney Hotel in New York City,Meyer Lansky described the G-men as "racketeers" and the "new mafia":

LANSKY:They're nothing but racketeers, every one of them. After five years they get out, get on a big corporation's payroll. Now what happens, you and I . . . let's say I work for IBM. You came. They say [redacted] is doing the same business. He has no FBI guys working for him. Pop, they chop his legs off. They find him with a sweetheart, they find him with this, they find him with that. This thing's gonna get an investigation. It's a new mafia. The investigators are going to get investigated. It's just a matter of time. It's the same with those senate investigators. You remember those McCarthy hearings. That lying with the pictures.

On another occassion Lansky referred to Bobby Kennedy as "an arrogant punk" who had no right to judge the mob life:

LANSKY:Let me tell you something. Anyone who hasn't lived, hasn't the right to tell anyone else anything. He's a young boy, 37 years old. He hasn't lived yet and he wants to tell others how to live. He's an arrogant punk.

In June 1962 when discussing race with some associates at his New York City hotel room, Lanksy said the following with respect to blacks:

LANSKY:If you find a person stealing who doesn't have enough to eat, there a reason. But tell me why you steal if you've got money in your pocket. You see these n***** [n-word] kids stealing. Their parents are ignorant, no education. There's a certain spark in them.

He further stated that LANSKY:"n****** [n-word] are getting even with white people through welfare and they're laughing at the white people."

And then when comparing Scandanavians against Latinos he stated:

LANSKY:They're not only physically healthy, but their lives are more healthy. They're cleaner. They're not as criminal as some of the other nationalities. The Latins are more criminal. They had to steal to subsist.

source: http://bitterqueen.typepad.com/friends_of_ours/2012/05/meyer-lansky-in-his-own-words.html ...theres also some fbi documents on Lansky

Last edited by Toodoped; 12/01/12 07:06 PM.

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680190
12/01/12 07:21 PM
12/01/12 07:21 PM
King Offline
Button
King  Offline
Button
[Donnie Brasco "Joseph D. Pistone" talking first with John "Boobie" Cersani and secondly with Dominic "Sonny Black" Napolitano on October 21st, 1980 at 12:20am]

Cersani: Hello.

Pistone: Hello.

Cersani: Yeah?

Pistone: Donnie..

Cersani: Yeah Donnie?

Pistone: What's going on?

Cersani: How are you Donnie?

Pistone: Alright, how are you?

Cersani: How's Florida?

Pistone: Hahaha, come down and visit.

Cersani: You must be used to it by now.

Pistone: Yeah, what a way from you to come back.

Cersani: Well yeah, now I'm about ready to come back.

Pistone: Well listen, now you come back, the dog tracks are open. I mean theres something to do at night.

Cersani: Aha...

Pistone: We go at dog races...

Cersani: Yeah..

Pistone: You know...

Cersani: Aha...

Pistone: Now we don't have to sit around and be dead at night.

Cersani: Yeah, that sounds good.

Pistone: I've taken a beating at the dogs though, but your lucky. So maybe eh... You come down and my luck will change.

Cersani: Wait a minute Donnie (Conversation cuts off)

[Pistone and Sonny Black]

Sonny: Where are you now, home?

Pistone: Yeah... is Lefty there?

Sonny: He's across the street Lefty. He's laying in the truck. He's gotta get rid off the lion.

Pistone: Yeah I know, who is he gonna give it to?

Sonny: You know what he wanna do, he's crazy.

Pistone: Why?

Sonny: He said he'd ship it down there and can chain it at back of the club.

Pistone: He's screwy!

Sonny: Yeah, he's nuts.

Pistone: A lion in a chain, imagine that?

Sonny: None, theres no question about it.

Pistone: Yeah well listen, you know the lady that we caught down in Miami. Yeah well uh, she want's 200. You know for the service.

Sonny: What weekly?

Pistone: No, from when we started to upto now.

Sonny: Alright, so give it to her.

Pistone: Alright, I just wanted to clear it with you.

^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OswY2bjuk2k ^

Last edited by King; 12/01/12 07:22 PM.
Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680202
12/01/12 07:58 PM
12/01/12 07:58 PM
King Offline
Button
King  Offline
Button

[Joseph D. Pistone "Donnie Brasco" talking with Benny "Lefty Ruggiero]

Lefty: You're gonna be sent for. And I promise you one thing. Nothings gonna happen to you. Cause I stuck up for you. All the way. I warned you, I'm not giving you up, I die with you. In other words, I want this guys head. I got to have his head. Cause he's looking for mine.

Pistone: Why would I wanna become inducted as a wiseguy. I'm having a good time now.

Lefty: Donnie. You can lie, you can steal, you can cheat, you can kill and it is all legitimate.

[Another talk between Benny "Lefty Ruggiero" and Joseph D. Pistone]

Lefty: Hey Donnie, what happened?

Pistone: Huh?

Lefty: What happened last night?

Pistone: Last night? I called you this morning.

Lefty: No, you didn't call me this morning.

Pistone: No, I missed you. I called you by the club.

Lefty: Let me tell you something, I got to the club 2 O'clock this afternoon. You wasn't there at 2 O'clock so I left.

Pistone: I called you there at eh, quarter 11.

Lefty: Let me tell you something Donnie, the man never told me nothing (club owner). He's playing games with me. He knows that I'll him and I don't like whats going on... What happened to you last night Donnie, you never answered my question.

Pistone: I went down to the bookie joint, I asked for you but he said you weren't there but Sonny was there.

Lefty: Let me tell you something my friend, I waited there 10 minutes to 11 for your phone call.

Pistone: I'll just call you tonight, I'm just a bit sleepy.

Lefty: That's your f***ing problem Donnie.

^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4tsq3HXPB4 ^ - Hard to understand at certain moments.

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: King] #680220
12/01/12 09:23 PM
12/01/12 09:23 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
The first was from an electronic surveillance pursuant to a court order which was executed by the members of the New York City Police Department in May 1963. The occurrence had taken place in the third week of April. This is within a matter of weeks. The people involved, Peter Ferara, who was a Capo, and the Carlo Gambino LCN family, and Michael Scandifia, who at that time is an acting Capo.

MIKE. He was told specifically * * *
PETE. To come and see me?
MIKE. You're a captain. No, they don't want to come to you. They don't want to come to you to embarrass you with your daughter.
PETE. Who did they tell that to?
MIKE. They told that to Freddy.
PETE. Yeah.
MIKE. They don't want to embarrass you. Three of them called. To him. They said, "We don't want to go to Petey Pumps, we don't want to embarrass him with his daughter."
PETE. They already did.
MIKE. They already went to you * * * er * * * this week * * * this is the bullshit.
PETE. Yeah.
MIKE. They don't want to give you no * * * in other words, they are telling you they don't want to embarrass you. In other words, they won't go to the convent. Well, I would say, right now, they are giving you the zing. You want us to go to the convent? You want us to embarrass you? Well, then, see that the right thing is done.
PETE. Yeah.
MIKE. Actually, what it boils down to, they're looking to use a stick. "But now we'll go on midnight raids. We'll do this, we'll do that, we'll do the other thing. You're a Captain. You belong to Carl's Family".
PETE. Well, previous to that he hands me Carlo's picture. "You know him?" I said, "Sure I know him". "How long you know him?" "I know him twenty, thirty years".
MIKE. They didn't expect you to say nothing.
PETE. "Can you tell us anything about him?" "The only thing I could tell you about him is that he is a business man, been in business all his life. Brought up four kids. They had a good education. They're all in business. They all went to college and married a profession. I said, what else could you ask for? He's got a nice family". See what they do * * * they want to get a message through. I mean get a messagethrough someplace. There's no question about it.
MIKE. They want to put the heat on you, me.
PETE. Yeah.
MIKE. Because here's the proof of it. They've gone to every Captain.
PETE. Yeah.
MIKE. And they call them "Captains". One guy said "Foreman" And the other guy said "Capo Regina". I mean they're going right to each head. To the head of everybody they're going to. But for them to say this, when he told me this, I said "Jimmy, I think he already saw them".
PETE. Yeah.
MIKE. "I think he already saw them" I said. Now to put the heat on him to go to his daughter, I said, this don't make sense to me. I said, "Where the (obscene) does this come into the picture?" Now they don't want to embarrass you.
PETE. What are they going to embarrass me for? What can they do? Go up there?
MIKE. Well, God forbid! They can't * * * they can't throw her out.
PETE. No.
MIKE. They couldn't throw Albert's brother out. How are they going to throw her out?
PETE. Nah. They can't throw her out.
MIKE. Embarrassment, that your daughter is a nun. I mean, Jesus Christ! it's supposed to be an honor.
PETE. They can't do nothing. They won't do nothing.
MIKE. Dirty (obscene)! Now that they bring out everything Pete, the Cosa Nostra is a wide open thing.
PETE. Yeah.
MIKE. It's an open book.
PETE. It's an open book.
MIKE. Pete, you know as well as I do, familiarity with anything whatsoever breeds contempt. We've had nothing but familiarity with our Cosa Nostra * * * if it brings up sides what the hell are we supposed to do? I only know one thing Pete. The Cosa Nostra is the Cosa Nostra. You just do what the (obscene) bosses tell you!

source: http://jfkassassination.net/russ/jfkinfo2/jfk5/saler.htm

^^^ This is the Ralph Salerno Testimony.Its a very good read!

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680222
12/01/12 09:33 PM
12/01/12 09:33 PM
King Offline
Button
King  Offline
Button
You trying to muscle me Toodoped? The wiretap war is on. lol

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: King] #680223
12/01/12 09:40 PM
12/01/12 09:40 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: King
You trying to muscle me Toodoped? The wiretap war is on. lol

lol Bring it on! cool

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680225
12/01/12 09:50 PM
12/01/12 09:50 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline OP
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline OP
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Paul Castellano to Joseph "Piney" Armone during a recorded talk:

Castellano:"You only live once, Piney. Am I right? You don't get to do everything. No one does. Me, I got no regrets. The thing I wish, I wish I had more education. I wish I was more, ya know, educated. But I say that now. At the time, what I wanted was the streets, so I took 'em. I always felt, if there's something you want to do, do it now. Don't fuck around waiting. Am I right?"

Armone:"Yeah, Paul, you're right."

Castellano:"But at the same time, let's not kid ourselves.
This life of ours, this is a wonderful life.
If you can get through life like this and get away with it, hey, that's great. But its very, very unpredictable. There's so many ways you can screw it up. So you gotta think, ya gotta be patient. A lotta guys they're yanking their zipper before their dick's put away, then they wonder why they got snagged. And they don't know when to zipper their fucking mouth shut, either.
I tell 'em 'You listen, you learn. You talk, you teach.' Am I right, Piney?"

Armone:"Yeah, Paul, you're right."

Castellano:"Because there's just so many fucking things that can blow up on you."

Armone:"Yeah, Paul, there are."

Castellano:"There's so many ways they can get you."

other recorded conversation..

Castellano:Look, when we sit down to clip a guy, we have to remember what's at stake here. There's some hazards. Guys forget that. They get a guy behind in his vig payments, they get a hard on about it, right away they want to whack him.
Why? Just because they're pissed off, they're aggravated. But what I say is:
"Hey, you're making a living with this guy. He gets you aggravated, and right away you want to use the hammer!
How do you get your fucking money then?"
It's means and ends. The idea is to collect.

Armone:But you know, Paul, I think some guys just take so much pleasure from breaking heads that they'd almost rather not get paid.

Castellano:Yeah, yeah. We got some guys like that. Dick fists, I call 'em. I'm always sayin' to 'em,
"Just to take a guy out, that ain't the point." Because I tell ya', Piney,
anytime I can remember that we knocked guys out, it cost us.
It's like there's a tax on it or some shit.
Somebody gets arrested. Or there's a fuckup, which means we gotta clip another guy, maybe a guy we don't wanna lose.

source: http://www.gambino.com/bio/paulcastellano.htm

Gotta say im off for tonight!cheers King cool

Last edited by Toodoped; 12/01/12 09:52 PM.

Re: Wiretaps From The Old Days [Re: Toodoped] #680238
12/01/12 10:46 PM
12/01/12 10:46 PM
King Offline
Button
King  Offline
Button
[John Gotti in a Brooklyn meeting]

Gotti: I'm not in the mood for the toys, or games, or kidding. I'm not in the mood for clans. I'm not in the mood for gangs. I'm not in the mood for none of that stuff there. This is gonna be La Cosa Nostra till I die. Be it an hour from now, or be it tonight, or hundred years from now when I'm in jail. La Cosa Nostra. This ain't gonna be a bunch of your friends, they're gonna be friends of ours. But at the same time would be friends of ours. It's gonna be the way I say its gonna be. La Cosa Nostra. Because a guy is nice to you and I'm not talking about you. I'm just saying you might. Makes him a good guy. It makes him a motherf***er to me. It don't make him a good guy. It makes him a good guy if he's one of us and proves he's part of us. And I'm the best judge of that, I think right now. So you got a reason Frank, say it. I love you, say it, but thats not the point. This thing here, I'm not so sure of the five guys that I'm putting in are the first five guys that should be going in. What can you do? I'm doing it because I want this thing to be proper. We get some guys that can preserve it and they'll be there forever. They won't be having secret f***ing. Parties where people won't be allowed. That we don't want and that we don't need. I wanna see an effort. I gotta see an effort for La Cosa Nostra. How many of these guys come to me, come tell me I feel sorry for you got trouble. I don't, I don't need that. I ain't got no trouble, I'm gonna be alright. They got the f***ing trouble.

[Jimmy Fratiano with an unknown organized member named Chuck]

Chuck: Yeah Jimmy?

Jimmy: Yeah Chuck?

Chuck: Yeah, I been tied up all weekend.

Jimmy: Chuck, I'm gonna tell you something. You have that $200 in my f***ing hands by tomorrow. If you ain't got the $200 in my f***ing hands tomorrow, you understand me?

Chuck: Mmmmm..

Jimmy: You better stay there because I tell you. You've reached the end of the line with me my friend. You have one more time, no more bull***t. By tomorrow night at 6 O'clock. You have that $200 in this joint. Believe me kid, If I don't see it by 6 O'clock you don't owe nobody nothing. You understand? You have it by 6 O'clock by tomorrow night. By god I promise you, Believe me I promise you. I'll break every f***ing bone in your body before I go to jail. Every f***ing bone in your body! I swear on my kids. You understand?

Chuck: Yeah, I do.

Jimmy: Alright, good.

^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnvbfeEyC...ture=plpp_video ^

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull