GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 131 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,444
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,309
Posts1,058,370
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Pinkie Rings & Mafiosos [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #680276
12/02/12 02:42 AM
12/02/12 02:42 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
I remember one of my buddies from high school was selling a lot shit when we in our second year of college and he bought one we all made fun of him for it. He was known to be a pathological liar, just to be an asshole, a few months ago when it was his birthday, I wrote on facebook wall " Hey John is it really your birthday today?"

This made me lol.. About the pathological liar part and the pinkie ring.. He thought he needed the pinkie ring to let everyone know he successfully pushed some product.hey guys I'm official now, I got my pinkie ring.

Re: Pinkie Rings & Mafiosos [Re: dsbaloo] #680280
12/02/12 03:16 AM
12/02/12 03:16 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
I remember one of my buddies from high school was selling a lot shit when we in our second year of college and he bought one we all made fun of him for it. He was known to be a pathological liar, just to be an asshole, a few months ago when it was his birthday, I wrote on facebook wall " Hey John is it really your birthday today?"

This made me lol.. About the pathological liar part and the pinkie ring.. He thought he needed the pinkie ring to let everyone know he successfully pushed some product.hey guys I'm official now, I got my pinkie ring.

Yeah his parents are well off too his dads retired now but was a big union guy who was shady he used to say his dad was the boss of the mob and make up all kinds of shit. About 3 years ago I hooked up this jerkoff with my friend ashley who was a whore and a junkie and was hanging out at of my parents house with her. They had gone down the shore for a few hours and I had to get her out before they got home,so I pawned her off on him and well they fell in love lol. His parents had bought him a house or he said he did lol it was funny ashley's family was dysfunctional and poor to put it nicely. So she cooked for him, fucked him, and what not..they actually ended up getting married I didn't know if that was true or not but found out it was when she sent me a private message on Facebook saying she had turned her life around and wanted to get a divorce and his family wasnt being cooperative..long story short whenever they broke up a year and a half later or whatever he went off the fucking deep end. So about 6 months ago I picked him up and went to grab coffee with him and it was funny they both each others names tattooed on their ring finger. lol lol

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Pinkie Rings & Mafiosos [Re: carmela] #680281
12/02/12 03:20 AM
12/02/12 03:20 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
thanks for clearing this whole pinkie ring stuff up for me guys. here i always thought that the point of wearing a big pinkie ring was that so if your wife or girlfriend mouthed off to you, you could just turn it around and give them a crack lol

Well that's a given, I assumed everyone knew.

Hey Carm I hope your joking really that isn't cool men beating on women o

Genovese Family."
Re: Pinkie Rings & Mafiosos [Re: AmericanCrime] #680282
12/02/12 03:22 AM
12/02/12 03:22 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: AmericanCrime
Most mobster don't wear flashy pinkie rings for the same reason rappers don't wear huge gold chains with larege timepieces affixed to them. (Unless you're a hipster)

That kinda outlandish jewelry accessory was realy only fashionably in the Pre-Gotti era because it was a symptom "disco dandyism"

It's the same reason that mobster don't wear leisure suits anymore.
Simply went out of style.

Hi we here at American Crime Approve this Message!!!

Genovese Family."
Re: Pinkie Rings & Mafiosos [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #680286
12/02/12 03:39 AM
12/02/12 03:39 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo

Yeah his parents are well off too his dads retired now but was a big union guy who was shady he used to say his dad was the boss of the mob and make up all kinds of shit. About 3 years ago I hooked up this jerkoff with my friend ashley who was a whore and a junkie and was hanging out at of my parents house with her. They had gone down the shore for a few hours and I had to get her out before they got home,so I pawned her off on him and well they fell in love lol. His parents had bought him a house or he said he did lol it was funny ashley's family was dysfunctional and poor to put it nicely. So she cooked for him, fucked him, and what not..they actually ended up getting married I didn't know if that was true or not but found out it was when she sent me a private message on Facebook saying she had turned her life around and wanted to get a divorce and his family wasnt being cooperative..long story short whenever they broke up a year and a half later or whatever he went off the fucking deep end. So about 6 months ago I picked him up and went to grab coffee with him and it was funny they both each others names tattooed on their ring finger. lol lol

Hahahahaha fucking christ.. Kid sounds like one of a kind.. Atleast it sounds like he was good for entertainment. I know tons of rich kids who act like they buy all their shit by themselves and can't come to terms to tell people they have a joint bank account with mommy and daddy and get a big boy allowance of like 10k a month. You got some funny ass stories, sounds like I need to take a trip to philly to see some of these clowns.

Re: Pinkie Rings & Mafiosos [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #680421
12/02/12 09:43 PM
12/02/12 09:43 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
thanks for clearing this whole pinkie ring stuff up for me guys. here i always thought that the point of wearing a big pinkie ring was that so if your wife or girlfriend mouthed off to you, you could just turn it around and give them a crack lol

Well that's a given, I assumed everyone knew.

Hey Carm I hope your joking really that isn't cool men beating on women o

Why do you hope I'm joking? I'm not the one that said it.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull