GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (mike68), 597 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,725
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,268
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,523
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,401
Posts1,060,245
Members10,349
Most Online911
Yesterday at 03:56 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: rg] #679065
11/25/12 07:44 PM
11/25/12 07:44 PM
R
ricobenes Offline
Made Member
ricobenes  Offline
R
Made Member
Nonos just repeats Fosco lines. Fosco tries to drag attention away from the men who ruined his life, of course he will talk down on the outfit & make them seem irrelevant. They made him irrelevant!!

Besides, most of the action now is on the southside/southwest burbs. Elmwood & Melrose is mainly white collar now, but there is still tons of action up north & out west as well. Point is, mind your business smile

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: dsbaloo] #679563
11/28/12 01:31 AM
11/28/12 01:31 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
lol! he had enough strength to take the tube out of his mouth so he could spit at the us marshals one last time.lol.

Well that's the truth. Give credit where credit is due. Greg talked more than the broads on "The View." And he paid the price for it. But he was all gangster, and he hated law enforcement until the day he died.

I saw some documentary about Jack Falcone and the guy playing Greg DePalma I found funny I guess he does a good job especially when he hits the guy in the deopartment store hopefuly I can find the link

Haha I've seen that. If I can find the link ill post it. My favorite part of the reinactment is when greg depalma is driving jack garcia somewhere in a mini van, they pull up at a jewelry store and depalma comes out with the corniest pinkie ring ever as a gift to jack garcia. The ring looked like something a ranchero mexican would buy out of a vending machine. Tin foil rolled in some glitter. What a classy guy depalma was, not to mention a genious, almost proposing a fat cuban for membership.

lol lol lol I'm looking on youtube I can't find that I think that might have been on tv ..if anyone can find the link I'd appericate it..its a good laugh... I found this one he describes the event just the sight of Jack Gracia is a disgrace no wonder greg had to drive a mini van to fit him in. How did a guy that worked for the feds get this heavy I know he ate a lot but still c'mon..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqFxQ0rKp14&noredirect=1

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: dsbaloo] #680096
12/01/12 12:22 PM
12/01/12 12:22 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
lol! he had enough strength to take the tube out of his mouth so he could spit at the us marshals one last time.lol.

Well that's the truth. Give credit where credit is due. Greg talked more than the broads on "The View." And he paid the price for it. But he was all gangster, and he hated law enforcement until the day he died.

I saw some documentary about Jack Falcone and the guy playing Greg DePalma I found funny I guess he does a good job especially when he hits the guy in the deopartment store hopefuly I can find the link

Haha I've seen that. If I can find the link ill post it. My favorite part of the reinactment is when greg depalma is driving jack garcia somewhere in a mini van, they pull up at a jewelry store and depalma comes out with the corniest pinkie ring ever as a gift to jack garcia. The ring looked like something a ranchero mexican would buy out of a vending machine. Tin foil rolled in some glitter. What a classy guy depalma was, not to mention a genious, almost proposing a fat cuban for membership.

What's a ranchero mexican mean I looked it up but couldn't find anything for it?

Genovese Family."
Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #680097
12/01/12 12:31 PM
12/01/12 12:31 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

I saw some documentary about Jack Falcone and the guy playing Greg DePalma I found funny I guess he does a good job especially when he hits the guy in the deopartment store hopefuly I can find the link [/quote]

Haha I've seen that. If I can find the link ill post it. My favorite part of the reinactment is when greg depalma is driving jack garcia somewhere in a mini van, they pull up at a jewelry store and depalma comes out with the corniest pinkie ring ever as a gift to jack garcia. The ring looked like something a ranchero mexican would buy out of a vending machine. Tin foil rolled in some glitter. What a classy guy depalma was, not to mention a genious, almost proposing a fat cuban for membership.[/quote]

What's a ranchero mexican mean I looked it up but couldn't find anything for it? [/quote]

A herdsman; a peasant employed on a ranch or rancho. • (n.) The owner and occupant of a ranch or rancho.

http://www.encyclo.co.uk/define/ranchero

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: rg] #680100
12/01/12 12:35 PM
12/01/12 12:35 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
^^ haha Thanks .. I've searched on youtube and haven't been able to find that reenactment which pisses me off because its pretty funny instead if you go on youtube and google it there's some punk ass teenagers making fun of it doing their on reandactment in the Bloomys in WC I guess a lot of people found that funny..

Genovese Family."
Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: rg] #680105
12/01/12 01:13 PM
12/01/12 01:13 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
current rising stars of lcn...imamobguy....? lol

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 12/01/12 01:14 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: rg] #680114
12/01/12 01:27 PM
12/01/12 01:27 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
FOR RELIABLE BREAKING MOB NEWS CHECK OUT...
http://www.facebook.com/paul.castellano.14

He is a rising star hes manged to work for two NY families both the gambino and luchhese he graduated from college 70 years ago. Hes into the construction and entertainment industry..Read all the threats hes posted on his facebook page there funny at other posters that supposedly owe him money what a nutcase

Genovese Family."
Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: rg] #680116
12/01/12 01:28 PM
12/01/12 01:28 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
^^^lmaoooo, he's the boss of bosses

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: rg] #680133
12/01/12 02:03 PM
12/01/12 02:03 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
^^ Lmao The Boss of Bolshit..There's people from Italy posting on his post like "I think you probably know my father."

Genovese Family."
Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: rg] #680135
12/01/12 02:17 PM
12/01/12 02:17 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
haha this is just pitiful

imamobguy you have some explaining to do...

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: Dapper_Don] #681784
12/07/12 01:49 AM
12/07/12 01:49 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
any info on andrew disimone? skipper now in the luccheses(or could be acting skip. Not sure). Was just wondering if he was a big earner who's got a brain considering he's a skipper at a young age.. What about blue eyes santorellis son freddy boy?and the three perna sons? Their father seems like a smart guy was wondering if any of it got passed onto his sons, or if they got their buttons strictly because of who their father is.Also was wondering about andrew campo(s) and tore locascio- I know they've been around for a while especially tore and know he's living in naples florida and seems like he's no longer active, yet he's still listed as a skipper of a (bronx??) Crew. Does campos still have a lot of rackets on the street to this day? Or did they just make so much fucking money off their internet and phone scams that they aren't risking their asses shylocking and trafficking drugs or anything else for that matter? Anyone?

Last edited by dsbaloo; 12/07/12 02:35 AM.
Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: rg] #681793
12/07/12 06:22 AM
12/07/12 06:22 AM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
I really don't think Salvatore LoCascio is active any more, his wife has a major illness so I think the family retired down to Florida, also he made a ton of money in his time.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: dsbaloo] #681802
12/07/12 09:55 AM
12/07/12 09:55 AM
T
TonyBoy117 Offline
Underboss
TonyBoy117  Offline
T
Underboss
any info on andrew disimone? skipper now in the luccheses(or could be acting skip. Not sure). Was just wondering if he was a big earner who's got a brain considering he's a skipper at a young age.. What about blue eyes santorellis son freddy boy?and the three perna sons? Their father seems like a smart guy was wondering if any of it got passed onto his sons, or if they got their buttons strictly because of who their father is.Also was wondering about andrew campo(s) and tore locascio- I know they've been around for a while especially tore and know he's living in naples florida and seems like he's no longer active, yet he's still listed as a skipper of a (bronx??) Crew. Does campos still have a lot of rackets on the street to this day? Or did they just make so much fucking money off their internet and phone scams that they aren't risking their asses shylocking and trafficking drugs or anything else for that matter? Anyone?
Me and Pizza Boy had a nice discussion about all these guys, Look up Bronx Caporegimes thread

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: TonyBoy117] #681863
12/07/12 02:25 PM
12/07/12 02:25 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
Me and Pizza Boy had a nice discussion about all these guys, Look up Bronx Caporegimes thread

Thanks

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: dsbaloo] #682155
12/09/12 01:00 AM
12/09/12 01:00 AM
G
gamms Offline
Was: sitonmyface11
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss

i dont personally know andrew,but as far as i know hes a skipper.his father is sally bo.a old time 'g'. [not refering to his sexuality pizzaboy lol].

tory lives in broward co some where. very nice house im told. some one said his wife was sick,i dont know for sure,but they may be thinking of his son,who is disabled. tore sounds like a good guy, my mother used to say 'theres a special place in heaven' for people that care for disabled people.it takes a truelly gentle and selfless individual. my heart goes out for him. his father,who he wasnt allowed to visit for years,his son.

anyways,yeah andy campo/campos.lol. has that crew. he 'may' be puerto rican,lol. the jurys still out on that one.lol.

freddy santorelli?i didnt know his dads last name until last week. i think i thought it was 'santora' or something.lol.

perna kids?ive heard of mike.biggests book in north jersey. [neck and neck with 'blue']

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: gamms] #682164
12/09/12 05:30 AM
12/09/12 05:30 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss

i dont personally know andrew,but as far as i know hes a skipper.his father is sally bo.a old time 'g'. [not refering to his sexuality pizzaboy lol].

tory lives in broward co some where. very nice house im told. some one said his wife was sick,i dont know for sure,but they may be thinking of his son,who is disabled. tore sounds like a good guy, my mother used to say 'theres a special place in heaven' for people that care for disabled people.it takes a truelly gentle and selfless individual. my heart goes out for him. his father,who he wasnt allowed to visit for years,his son.

anyways,yeah andy campo/campos.lol. has that crew. he 'may' be puerto rican,lol. the jurys still out on that one.lol.

freddy santorelli?i didnt know his dads last name until last week. i think i thought it was 'santora' or something.lol.

perna kids?ive heard of mike.biggests book in north jersey. [neck and neck with 'blue']

Thanks sit, from now on any questions I post on here are pretty much waiting for a response from you lol. The campo(s) thing I think is weird. Strange to think they would make someone who people pretty much seem to know for a fact is a rican. I know his mom was banging a skipper and all and heard he's a rediculous earner but still.. Pretty crazy if he's puerto rican especially on his fathers side.. As for the perna son. Biggest book in north jersey.. Jesus.. Bet that brings in some cash. I'm not sure if it was him or one of his brothers but one of them was caught on a wire tap complaining how he make 67 G's in ten days off his book, but was complaining how he didn't have 1 dollar left cause it all went to bills.. Lol fucking spening 70k on bills in 10 days.. Must have a ton of shit to pay for.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: gamms] #682166
12/09/12 06:06 AM
12/09/12 06:06 AM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand

Yes sit, it was Tore's son who was sick not his wife, my mistake. Wonder when the feds will take him off their charts...

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: rg] #682174
12/09/12 09:17 AM
12/09/12 09:17 AM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
i got to add,naples is on the west coast of fla. i saw it in on of you guys posts but i said broward some how. thanks piz.lol.

and yes i remember reading that about the perna kid.i believe in a different article they were seizing his house and a lexus, etcetera.

i believe tore locascio still holds his stripes. he may be a multi millionare.but hes stll 'lcn'. his dad is still frankie loc.

campo.i am not sure if it was his mother or father who was p.r. but yes apardntly,richie martino was dating his mom i believe.lol.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: gamms] #682187
12/09/12 12:38 PM
12/09/12 12:38 PM
T
TonyBoy117 Offline
Underboss
TonyBoy117  Offline
T
Underboss
i got to add,naples is on the west coast of fla. i saw it in on of you guys posts but i said broward some how. thanks piz.lol.

and yes i remember reading that about the perna kid.i believe in a different article they were seizing his house and a lexus, etcetera.

i believe tore locascio still holds his stripes. he may be a multi millionare.but hes stll 'lcn'. his dad is still frankie loc.

campo.i am not sure if it was his mother or father who was p.r. but yes apardntly,richie martino was dating his mom i believe.lol.
Ive discussed the Andy Campos thing with a good amount of people and reaserched it to the best of my ability and I just honestly found no proof that he is half puerto rican and some evidence pointing to it deffintly being false, Italy is a diverse country just because your last name does not end in a vowel does not disqualify it from being Italian, Remember most Italian names were formerly Latin before the middle ages and they got a hell of allot of names ending with "S",Just my two cents

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: rg] #682188
12/09/12 12:41 PM
12/09/12 12:41 PM
T
TonyBoy117 Offline
Underboss
TonyBoy117  Offline
T
Underboss
It's not impossible I suppose I just highly highly doubt it

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: rg] #682190
12/09/12 01:06 PM
12/09/12 01:06 PM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
yes.i agree with you about the last name issue. a lot of names end in a 's'. like i said,it may have been his mother.i only am telling you what ive heard.maybe i bronx guy would know better than me.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: gamms] #682204
12/09/12 02:18 PM
12/09/12 02:18 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
maybe i bronx guy would know better than me.

I already said my piece on the matter, and I try not to post things more than once.

I'll just say this: If people want to believe in the myth that guys who are half-Italian never slip through the cracks, that's on them. Because enforcing that rule is kind of like enforcing the "no drugs" rule. Don't ask, don't tell.

Plus, the "blood lines" are more and more watered down today. The average third of fourth generation "Italian American" today is likely partially of another ethnic demographic as well. With the disappearance of the Italian neighborhoods, marrying outside of "your own" is becoming more and more common.

And for the record, that kid brought Richie and Tore enough cash for a normal person to retire to Arizona on. They would have proposed him if he was half-Nigerian.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: rg] #682205
12/09/12 02:21 PM
12/09/12 02:21 PM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
hed have to be albino though.lol!

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: dsbaloo] #682206
12/09/12 02:26 PM
12/09/12 02:26 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Thanks

Sorry I missed your questions, dsbaloo. I skipped this thread for some reason.

Just to add a couple things. Tore is basically inactive down in Florida, but he'll never give up his stripes. It's like Sit said. But he doesn't have a crew down there in Naples. He's basically inactive but still important, if that makes any sense at all. He loves it down there. He'll never move back to New York full time.

Re Andrew. He's officially skipper of his Dad's old crew. That family went through a very tough spell back in the '90s. It wore the old man down, so he eventually stepped back a bit. The youngest son spent 5 years on the run, then 6 years in prison for a crime that he clearly didn't commit. The middle son is a cancer survivor (and just a sweetheart of a guy). And Andrew, the oldest, is just very business minded. He doesn't come across as a "gangster" at all. They made their fortune in vending when you could still make street money in that business. Today you have to get bonded to own a fucking pinball machine.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: rg] #682235
12/09/12 04:00 PM
12/09/12 04:00 PM
T
TonyBoy117 Offline
Underboss
TonyBoy117  Offline
T
Underboss
I would like to propose Pizza Boy as official captain of the online "Bronx Faction" lol he is truly deserving of it

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: TonyBoy117] #682236
12/09/12 04:02 PM
12/09/12 04:02 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I would like to propose Pizza Boy as official captain of the online "Bronx Faction" lol he is truly deserving of it

Okay, but only if you'll be my "front man." lol

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: rg] #682252
12/09/12 05:04 PM
12/09/12 05:04 PM
T
TonyBoy117 Offline
Underboss
TonyBoy117  Offline
T
Underboss
I'd be honored

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: pizzaboy] #682348
12/10/12 02:34 AM
12/10/12 02:34 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss

Thanks

Sorry I missed your questions, dsbaloo. I skipped this thread for some reason.

Just to add a couple things. Tore is basically inactive down in Florida, but he'll never give up his stripes. It's like Sit said. But he doesn't have a crew down there in Naples. He's basically inactive but still important, if that makes any sense at all. He loves it down there. He'll never move back to New York full time.

Re Andrew. He's officially skipper of his Dad's old crew. That family went through a very tough spell back in the '90s. It wore the old man down, so he eventually stepped back a bit. The youngest son spent 5 years on the run, then 6 years in prison for a crime that he clearly didn't commit. The middle son is a cancer survivor (and just a sweetheart of a guy). And Andrew, the oldest, is just very business minded. He doesn't come across as a "gangster" at all. They made their fortune in vending when you could still make street money in that business. Today you have to get bonded to own a fucking pinball machine.

Thanks a lot pizza.. You're one of the best posters on here, glad to get a response from you.. I know you're a bronx guy so I'm going to have to dig up all my unanswered questions I have about Bronx activity and guys.. What became of most of the tanglewood boys? I know obviously a few with made fathers obviously stepped up in the life and got their button, mazzarella and his brother ratted..and joe lubrano got falsely labeled a tanglewood boy and got that beating of a black detective pinned on him even though it wasn't him at all, was 2 tanglewood members. Whats up with lobrano? He looks really young and he's a skip too? Is he active in the Bronx? What are his main rackets?

Btw- I'm a long time reader of the boards.. Just recently decided to participate.. Love sitonmyface, goold ole dicknose, pizzaboy and of course carmela. She's feisty.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: dsbaloo] #682401
12/10/12 10:50 AM
12/10/12 10:50 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
^^^^
Well, first of all, Lubrano never should have even been charged in that assault. The cops and prosecutors were too quick to tie him to Tanglewood. Joe is from Belmont, a Bronx guy. Tanglewood is up in Yonkers, on the Scarsdale border. The suburbs. The connection those kids had to the Bronx was through the fathers, not any of the sons.

Now I'm not implying that Joe didn't know those guys, that would be a stretch. But he wasn't one of them. If it was anyone else, they wouldn't have even attempted to make that leap. I mean, why assume that a Bronx kid had something to do with a mid-Westchester gang beating on a guy on the Upper West Side of Manhattan? Makes no sense.

Because I'll tell you, Joe and Freddie look about as much alike as any other two guys with dark hair and olive skin. But the prosecutors had so much egg on their faces all they could say was, Well they looked an awful lot alike rolleyes.

As far as Joe goes, he got a lot of grief for crying when he was sentenced. But he redeemed himself. He knew full well who jumped the black cop and he never said a word, even after four years in the joint. And the father never forgot that. Joe's success with the Luccheses is that simple.

Re: Current Rising Stars in LCN [Re: pizzaboy] #682579
12/11/12 01:28 AM
12/11/12 01:28 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
^^^^
Well, first of all, Lubrano never should have even been charged in that assault. The cops and prosecutors were too quick to tie him to Tanglewood. Joe is from Belmont, a Bronx guy. Tanglewood is up in Yonkers, on the Scarsdale border. The suburbs. The connection those kids had to the Bronx was through the fathers, not any of the sons.

Now I'm not implying that Joe didn't know those guys, that would be a stretch. But he wasn't one of them. If it was anyone else, they wouldn't have even attempted to make that leap. I mean, why assume that a Bronx kid had something to do with a mid-Westchester gang beating on a guy on the Upper West Side of Manhattan? Makes no sense.

Because I'll tell you, Joe and Freddie look about as much alike as any other two guys with dark hair and olive skin. But the prosecutors had so much egg on their faces all they could say was, Well they looked an awful lot alike rolleyes.

As far as Joe goes, he got a lot of grief for crying when he was sentenced. But he redeemed himself. He knew full well who jumped the black cop and he never said a word, even after four years in the joint. And the father never forgot that. Joe's success with the Luccheses is that simple.

Yeah I read a big article where darin mazzarella was saying how lubrano had absolutely nothing to do with that assault.. Sucks he did time for it but I bet he's glad he kept his mouth shut now.. Really appreciate you're insight on everything pizzzaboy.. If I have any bronx related questions I'm going to direct them at you lol. Get prepared to respond. Lol

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull