GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (furio_from_naples, Ben54, BarrettM), 82 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,128
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,762
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 108 of 141 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 140 141
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673163
10/30/12 08:28 PM
10/30/12 08:28 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline OP
ronnierocketAGO  Offline OP
R

East Tennessee
Chrysler CEO calls out Romney over 'inaccurate' Jeep ads

http://bottomline.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...e-jeep-ads?lite

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 10/30/12 08:29 PM.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673186
10/30/12 10:06 PM
10/30/12 10:06 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Personally, my dislike for Romney is on a number of levels. I don't like his stance on women's rights. I don't like his disregard for 47% of this country. I don't like his voucher system for Medicare.

Most of all, most of all, I dislike the fact that he not only twists the truth, his campaign has told outright lies. This from a man who purports to be a good Christian, but obviously not one above that whole bearing false witness thing.

If you don't support President Obama's reelection because you disagree with his policies, that's your right. However, when you resort to making up stories, then that's just outright disgusting.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673188
10/30/12 10:22 PM
10/30/12 10:22 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Why do I support Obama?

The economy is getting better, definately better than it was 4 years ago. I know people live and day by quarterlies but looking long term, the big picture, we're coming back. To argue otherwise, well an Ostrich with his head in the sand comes to mind. (And before one of the locals bring up high unemployment in several states, hey guess what? There was high unemployment in several areas during Reagan's economic recovery. I know that's a fact usually glossed over on Fox News, but it's worth noting.)

After the Dubya administration's wreckless warefare which got us bogged down in quagmire and fucked us in the deficit, our foreign policy is more cautious. Not wimpish, but we're trying to give diplomacy a chance. Even as much as me and IvyLeague disagreed on how to deal with Iran, we both agreed in willingly support finding a diplomatic solution to that mess before even going half-cocked with a military answer. Dear lord even Willard in his last debate more or less endorsed Obama's foreign policy.

(Of course there is contradictions. With Libya, we got involved with the NATO bombing but in Syria, we backed off. Two different situations, and God knows I could easily see us get bogged down in Syria, a nightmare that didn't have levels of International support like the mission in Libya did. We might've easily got stuck in another Iraq. Or maybe not? Who knows.)

Oh and Bin Laden is fish food. Let's not forget that. Remember when we as a nation gave up ever hoping to get that mother fucker to pay for his crimes?

With Marriage Equality, he has aligned the Democractic Party to support Gay Rights fully and not half-hearted half-measured (like under Clinton) for the future, regardless of how this election turns out. With the religious right wing and their increasingly eroading Moral Authority ruled by ignorance and prejudice, on that issue they don't stand for American values of merit, justice, and equality.

(Consider the dog fight they put up against repealing DADT, a measure that enjoyed over 75% of the American public's support. To them it was like doomsday or something, and a year later with gay troops openly serving and kicking ass...their dire prophecies of sexual oriented integration has been proven false and worthy of ridicule. Then again what you expect from yahoos who's spokeswoman for Abstinence is Bristol Palin?)

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673191
10/30/12 10:33 PM
10/30/12 10:33 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
You see this is what I'm arguing against and what I hate coming from Democrats and Republicans alike.

Sicilian Babe- When has Romney outright lied? And if he has, Obama has certainly done the same thing. It's called propaganda. Everyone is guilty of it. Could you please state these lies?

Secondly on his regard to women's rights, Romney probably has his own stance on abortion, but if you are worried by his previous statements, he was simply toting the party line to win a Republican primary. We are seeing a more moderate person now who is focusing more on the economy and the deficit than social issues, that in the long scheme of things don't matter.

Thirdly you can make an argument that medicare needs to be reformed. That's something Republicans got right. How to reform it is another issue. But what you are seeing in Romney I don't see. I think that many posters on this board are just trying to find things to reaffirm what they think is true and ignoring completely what doesn't. That is what I call wrong.

You have every right to believe what you believe. You can disagree with Romney because of his policies. But calling him a liar is not a fact, it's what you want to believe. Any right wing nutjob could make the same statements about President Obama.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673195
10/30/12 10:51 PM
10/30/12 10:51 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
123, and this is what I can't stand - the refusal to listen to others. Romney has certainly made his feelings clear:
"I think I've said time and again, I'm a pro-life candidate," he told reporters at a campaign stop in Ohio according to a pool report. "I'll be a pro-life president. The actions I'll take immediately are to remove funding for Planned Parenthood. It will not be part of my budget."

Planned Parenthood performs a number of valuable services for the poor such as pap smears, breast exams, they pay for mammographies, they provide birth control counseling (their name is PLANNED Parenthood), and tons of other important health services. However, they have become the face of abortion in this country, and that's just plain silly since it's a very small percentage of what they do. Denying them funding would deny millions of women cancer screenings that are vital to their health and that they couldn't otherwise afford.

However, you somehow believe that Mr. Romney is just playing with this idea when he has outright stated that he thinks one way and only one way. Also, he has surrounded himself with some of the most deplorable people on this front.

Perhaps medicare needs reform, but IMO vouchers are not the answer and that's another of the reasons that I disagree with him as a candidate.

Lies? The entire Republican party and their candidate have pushed them. Can I enumerate them? Yes, I can. Will I? No, because I think that no matter what I say, you have a mindset and I think you won't listen.

Go on any fact checker website, and you can see all of the lies that the Republican campaign has perpetuated.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: olivant] #673197
10/30/12 10:57 PM
10/30/12 10:57 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
"God will punish the Northeastern states for allowing homosexuality"

Actually, God meant to punish just Chris Christie. However he confused him with the Northeastern states.

lol

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673198
10/30/12 11:01 PM
10/30/12 11:01 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
I'll say this that in spite of us locals ridiculing him and his weight over the years, Christie in the last few days has won himself a 2nd term as Governor and may very well have planted seeds for a national run in '16 with the impression he's made for himself.

And that's what the right wingers don't get. The more they bash him and cry conspiracy and potentially pre-emptively blame him if they lose the election, the more he looks good.

Dowd wrote a NYT piece abou this.

The 'I' of the Storm

Quote:
“Fox & Friends” co-host Steve Doocy must have forgotten Christie’s self-regarding keynote speech at Romney’s convention, which had more “I” than “he” in it. Doocy asked Christie if there was “any possibility that Governor Romney may go to New Jersey to tour some of the damage with you?” The governor replied dismissively: “I have no idea, nor am I the least bit concerned or interested,” adding: “If you think right now I give a damn about presidential politics, then you don’t know me.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/31/opinio...d=auto&_r=0

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673199
10/30/12 11:04 PM
10/30/12 11:04 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Unlike most in this country, I will listen. If you state specifically what Romney and his campaign have lied about I will only be too happy to hear you out.

But first I would like to point out the following things: Romney cannot change any abortion law within this country, something Democrats do not understand at times. The only way he could is by appointing a new justice if one dies or retires. who knows what will happen, but for now, that is safe.

Another thing, Romney has stated he would cut planned parenthood. But heres my opinion: I am pro-choice. I believe women have the right to abortion and other medical care concerning them. But we are 16 trillion dollars in debt. In this time, some things will have to be sacrificed. It doesn't mean Mr. Romney is against women in any way shape or form. It means he has the mindset to cut programs that we can't afford at this point.

I would also like to know which of these "deplorable" people Romney has surrounded himself. Again Sicilian Babe, I do not disregard your opinion, but you are holding yourself up to think what you believe to be true is "right" and that is the only way to see our country and what we need to do about our problems.

I am not Republican or Democrat. I have my stance on certain issues, but I also have an open mind. I guarantee that SB.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673203
10/30/12 11:45 PM
10/30/12 11:45 PM
Tampa and Queens
S
Skinny_Vinny Offline
Capo
Skinny_Vinny  Offline
S
Capo
Tampa and Queens
I'm not surprised to read about Obama losing the white vote.

His mistakes go back to day one, when charges were dropped against the Black Panthers standing outside the polling location in Philly.

His role in The Beer Summit with the cop and professor in Massachusetts.

Exploiting the Treyvon Martin shooting to say, "If I had a son he'd look like Treyvon".

Appointing two liberal justices to the Supreme Court who sided against the New Haven Firefighters. Blue collar civil service white men aren't particularly happy about what those men went through for a promotion they clearly deserved, but were denied for being white.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673204
10/30/12 11:46 PM
10/30/12 11:46 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Thankfully we have Skinny to keep things honest as our White Avenger.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673205
10/30/12 11:56 PM
10/30/12 11:56 PM
Tampa and Queens
S
Skinny_Vinny Offline
Capo
Skinny_Vinny  Offline
S
Capo
Tampa and Queens
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Thankfully we have Skinny to keep things honest as our White Avenger.

How old are you Ronnie?

Did I say something that does not make sense in explaining why Obama's numbers have dropped with white voters?

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673206
10/31/12 12:32 AM
10/31/12 12:32 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I have stated specifics, a few pages back. Governor Romney endorsed Murdock, and his VP pick Ryan cosponsored a bill with Todd "Legitimate Rape" Akin called the "Sanctity of Life Act". Those are the people he has surrounded himself with, just to name a few.

As for Planned Parenthood, we can't afford NOT to fund them. 16% of their services are cancer screenings, 35% are birth control counseling and 35% is testing and treatment for STIs. Can you imagine the long term care bills we would be stuck with if someone wasn't providing these services? By the way, less than 1/3 of their funding is federal, and that includes dollars that are from Medicaid, which is a blend of state and federal funds.

Oh, and thanks for letting me know that a President can't change an abortion law because, you know, I didn't go to like 8th grade. Yes, a president can only appoint justices whose leanings might overturn Roe v. Wade at some time. However, if it's such a remote possibility, then why is it a political issue for a presidential candidate at all?

And, by the way, I'm not a Democrat. When I registered to vote, I decided not to register with a party. I have voted for Republicans, I have voted for Democrats. I even voted for Ross Perot back in the day.

You want some specifics on lies? We could start with the very recent Romney Jeep ad that was personally repudiated by the Chrysler CEO, and go from there.

Romney lied when he stated that our “Navy is smaller now than any time since 1917.” Actually, there are slightly more ships active now than at the low point under President George W. Bush.

Romney repeatedly claimed that the president undertook “an apology tour … criticizing America” after Obama became president. Obama called that “probably the biggest whopper that’s been told” during the entire campaign. Every analysis has found no shred of an apology.

Romney claims the federal debt to “other people” is $16 trillion, which isn’t correct. The debt owed to the public is $11 trillion, and that figure includes money the government owes to itself.

Accused President Obama’s health care law of funneling money away from Medicare “at the expense of the elderly.” In fact, Medicare’s chief actuary says the law “substantially improves” the system’s finances, and Ryan himself has embraced the same savings.

Claimed the American people were “cut out” of stimulus spending. Actually, more than a quarter of all stimulus dollars went for tax relief for workers.

Faulted Obama for failing to deliver a 2008 campaign promise to keep a Wisconsin plant open. It closed before Obama took office.

And, as for Republicans and their first cousins in the Tea Party, need I remind you of "death panels", claims that President Obama is a "Muslim", that he was born in Kenya and that his birth certificate is a fake? I didn't include those since I never heard them directly from Romney's campaign, but I certainly never heard (as I did hear it from John McCain) the governor state that such talk is wrong and deplorable.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673207
10/31/12 01:01 AM
10/31/12 01:01 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Romney and Ryan immediately distanced themselves from Richard Murdock after his remarks. He isn't going to win independent voters by supporting him like you said.

I have seen your points SB, I acknowledge them, and some of them are probably true. But I stand by what I said before: I could bring in a rightwing columnist to counter everything you said. I've been late following this election, so I don't know as much as some but I know enough to make a decision on who I vote for.

Right now this is the way I see it. Unemployment rate is down yes, but it's not because of Obama. Give that credit to the Federal Reserve. They buy bonds and liquify them, pumping money into small and mid-sized companies, who can start hiring people again. Obama has nothing to do with that. And the population/employment ratio is at its worst rate ever.

The bailout was a success. I give Obama credit for that. And the stimulus bill was the right thing to do at the time. But certain government benefits and programs like Obamacare have to go. It's a step in the right direction, but we can't afford it right now. There are things we cannot afford to pay for anymore which brings me to my next issue with Obama.

He wants to tax the upper 5 percent to pay off the deficit and keep funding his programs. But the math on that doesn't work. You tax the upper 5 percent more, that doesn't put a dent in the deficit, plus it keeps people who have money from spending it. Those successful people for the most part worked hard to get to where they are now, why should they be picked on? I am in favor of closing loopholes, so they can't make deductions, but I don't agree with raising the rates.

Our country is not economically sound, and that's what I'm concerned about. He has not done a good job with it. Romney is someone who knows buisness and can improve it rather than run it into the ground. He has convinced me of that.

Two main issues: cut the deficit and create jobs. Romney can do both.

I am an independent living in a blue state. I voted for Obama last time, but I will not this time. He has lost his favor on me and other independents as well, crucial to the election. He had four years to do something about our situation, he's only made it worse. He needs to go. Romney can bring fresh ideas to the plate.

I made my decision today. I vote Romney.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673208
10/31/12 01:31 AM
10/31/12 01:31 AM
Tampa and Queens
S
Skinny_Vinny Offline
Capo
Skinny_Vinny  Offline
S
Capo
Tampa and Queens
123, you live in Massachusetts, so your vote kind of does not count. Maybe there are some local amendments you want to vote on.

It feels like the entire country is waiting to see what Ohio does.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673210
10/31/12 02:34 AM
10/31/12 02:34 AM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673218
10/31/12 06:40 AM
10/31/12 06:40 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Michigan may be a swing state.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: Skinny_Vinny] #673220
10/31/12 08:15 AM
10/31/12 08:15 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: Skinny_Vinny
123, you live in Massachusetts, so your vote kind of does not count. Maybe there are some local amendments you want to vote on.

Lol I know skinny. The real race here is Elizabeth Warren vs Scott Brown for the senate race. In which case I am voting for brown.

Indeed Massachusetts is a blue state through and through and I know my vote won't count for anything. But I do feel this election will decide what direction we take as a country and that is important. That's why I cast my vote even though it won't change the outcome of the election.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673227
10/31/12 10:23 AM
10/31/12 10:23 AM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
It's bad when even the right-friendly Washington Times is kicking Willard in the nuts over FEMA.

FEMA to the rescue: why Obama is right and Romney was wrong

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/n...mney-was-wrong/

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 10/31/12 10:23 AM.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673228
10/31/12 11:12 AM
10/31/12 11:12 AM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
For what it's worth, Chuck Todd this morning reported that Team Willard now believe they're behind. Whether that's actually true or Team Willard is deploying an underdog mentality, who knows?

But that question won't be asked today, what will be asked will be: FEMA?

Re: Election 2012 [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #673234
10/31/12 11:43 AM
10/31/12 11:43 AM
Tampa and Queens
S
Skinny_Vinny Offline
Capo
Skinny_Vinny  Offline
S
Capo
Tampa and Queens
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Lol I know skinny. The real race here is Elizabeth Warren vs Scott Brown for the senate race. In which case I am voting for brown.

Indeed Massachusetts is a blue state through and through and I know my vote won't count for anything. But I do feel this election will decide what direction we take as a country and that is important. That's why I cast my vote even though it won't change the outcome of the election.

You're not voting for Fauxcahontas?

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673235
10/31/12 12:01 PM
10/31/12 12:01 PM
Tampa and Queens
S
Skinny_Vinny Offline
Capo
Skinny_Vinny  Offline
S
Capo
Tampa and Queens
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
For what it's worth, Chuck Todd this morning reported that Team Willard now believe they're behind. Whether that's actually true or Team Willard is deploying an underdog mentality, who knows?

But that question won't be asked today, what will be asked will be: FEMA?

That's because they are behind. Behind in the electoral vote. And they know states like Florida and Virginia are too close.

Romney team asking for money to campaign in Minnesota and Wisconsin. They might think they need to flip those two states and are giving up on Ohio.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673244
10/31/12 02:53 PM
10/31/12 02:53 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
123, I want to know what loopholes does Romney want to close? Loopholes like the mortgage interest deduction, which would devastate the working poor and the middle class? I remember when Reagan (who I voted for) lowered the tax rate by eliminating deductions for interest. I don't know your age so I don't know if you remember or not, but you used to be able to deduct the interest paid on student loans and credit cards.

And I disagree that the President is asking the top 5% to foot the bill for the deficit. He expects gazillionaires like the Governor to pay more than 14%. That's not fair?

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Skinny_Vinny] #673255
10/31/12 03:39 PM
10/31/12 03:39 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
PA is very "southern" when you go between Philly and Pittsburgh. Literally. Lots of pickup trucks and country music fans. Guns. Jesus. People actually have a southern accent in those parts.

PA is very southern between Philly and Pgh? The people have southern accents? Come on now. lol

I know Carville once described the PA electorate as Philly and Pgh with Alabama squeezed between, but I lived in south central PA for 23 years, have been around the entire state. The only southern accents in PA are from people raised in the South.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: klydon1] #673265
10/31/12 04:42 PM
10/31/12 04:42 PM
Tampa and Queens
S
Skinny_Vinny Offline
Capo
Skinny_Vinny  Offline
S
Capo
Tampa and Queens
Originally Posted By: klydon1
PA is very "southern" when you go between Philly and Pittsburgh. Literally. Lots of pickup trucks and country music fans. Guns. Jesus. People actually have a southern accent in those parts.

PA is very southern between Philly and Pgh? The people have southern accents? Come on now. lol

I know Carville once described the PA electorate as Philly and Pgh with Alabama squeezed between, but I lived in south central PA for 23 years, have been around the entire state. The only southern accents in PA are from people raised in the South.

Carville is right. Pennsyltucky. When I lived in Monroe County, and still visit, a met a lot of people with a southern drawl. And I always heard rifle fire. Country music was the top music format.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673266
10/31/12 04:46 PM
10/31/12 04:46 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Pennsyltucky was always a running joke amongst PA residents while I was in college.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673278
10/31/12 06:43 PM
10/31/12 06:43 PM
Staten Island / New Jersey
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

IMO, the president's overwhelming positive reviews on his response to the disaster will almost guarantee he wins next week.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Just Lou] #673281
10/31/12 06:52 PM
10/31/12 06:52 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
I agree. It just seems so very strange (and funny) to see the big bully and the cool, calm President all buddy buddy in a mutual admiration society. You know, like The Odd Couple. lol It IS a good thing though that they can come together.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Just Lou] #673283
10/31/12 07:01 PM
10/31/12 07:01 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: Just Lou
IMO, the president's overwhelming positive reviews on his response to the disaster will almost guarantee he wins next week.

The only criticism the President got was from who, Brownie? That's like Chamberlain bitching at your diplomacy.

Man Willard must feel like a Michael Myers victim, a knife to the back, after what Cristie has done.

EDIT - Did Team Willard actually respond to the FEMA thing today or not? I was too busy today.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 10/31/12 07:04 PM.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #673285
10/31/12 07:43 PM
10/31/12 07:43 PM
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

The count is up to 14 times Mittens has been asked about FEMA, and he just ignores the question.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Just Lou] #673289
10/31/12 08:26 PM
10/31/12 08:26 PM
Tampa and Queens
S
Skinny_Vinny Offline
Capo
Skinny_Vinny  Offline
S
Capo
Tampa and Queens
Originally Posted By: Just Lou

I don't know if it matters. Can't see this changing votes in Ohio, Florida or Virginia next week for Obama.

Will this help Christie for reelection?

Page 108 of 141 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 140 141

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull