GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Jimmy_Two_Times), 316 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,428
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,321
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 58 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 57 58
Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #670367
10/15/12 05:23 PM
10/15/12 05:23 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
I thought it was a excellent opening episode, it appears Rick now has total control over the group, i just got the impression that as time has pasted(six months) he has manipulated them all and they will do what he says maybe bar Daryl.. I think Hershal will survive even though he was bit, Rick chopping above the bite should be ok.. I got a feeling this season will be amazing..

The next episode we should finally see the new character the prison warden and maybe Merle..

Also the new character Michonne has two walkers chained up behind her has she walks, is this to keep walkers away from her as im not too sure how this would work..

Here to 15 more episodes.. smile
the thing is, they are splitting the season the same way they did for breaking bad so we only have 7 more episodes to look forward to and then a long wait until i believe the summer for the second half of the season. the producers know that they have something good and for that reason they are treating us like patients at a methadone clinic, meaning that they have what we want and we just have to wait no matter how bad the withdrawls get frown

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Five_Felonies] #670369
10/15/12 05:25 PM
10/15/12 05:25 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Oh man, are you kidding me? rolleyes They did the same thing for White Collar and called it a "mid-season break." That ticks me off. mad

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Five_Felonies] #670372
10/15/12 05:35 PM
10/15/12 05:35 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
I thought it was a excellent opening episode, it appears Rick now has total control over the group, i just got the impression that as time has pasted(six months) he has manipulated them all and they will do what he says maybe bar Daryl.. I think Hershal will survive even though he was bit, Rick chopping above the bite should be ok.. I got a feeling this season will be amazing..

The next episode we should finally see the new character the prison warden and maybe Merle..

Also the new character Michonne has two walkers chained up behind her has she walks, is this to keep walkers away from her as im not too sure how this would work..

Here to 15 more episodes.. smile
the thing is, they are splitting the season the same way they did for breaking bad so we only have 7 more episodes to look forward to and then a long wait until i believe the summer for the second half of the season. the producers know that they have something good and for that reason they are treating us like patients at a methadone clinic, meaning that they have what we want and we just have to wait no matter how bad the withdrawls get frown

I think last season we had to wait from November to February but that soon comes around.. Well they have me hooked anyway.. smile

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Mignon] #670373
10/15/12 05:37 PM
10/15/12 05:37 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Originally Posted By: Mignon

Also to carry things. Did you notice that they have no bottom jaw so they can't bite.
That's why I was pissed cuz Hershel got bit. I was asking my son who's gonna deliver the baby now?
Can't wait for Tuesday and Sunday nights.

They can't kill Hershel off so early, he has to survive.. smile

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #670524
10/16/12 04:33 PM
10/16/12 04:33 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
This is one of those series when I cannot stand it if an episode ends. It may not be the very best serie in terms of quality, but it's certainly one of the most captivating, if that's the right word to describe it. When watching an episode I'm completely hooked. It's incredibly entertaining.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #670526
10/16/12 04:43 PM
10/16/12 04:43 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

I agree Sonny, the episodes always go so quick,40 minutes is just not long enough..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #671351
10/22/12 02:57 AM
10/22/12 02:57 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
So who thought Hershel was going to turn into a walker tonight?

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Mignon] #671426
10/22/12 02:22 PM
10/22/12 02:22 PM
California

California
An other great episode of WD. smile A couple comments:

Why exactly did Rick shoot the two inmates? Granted, I wasn't sure they could be trusted but that took me by surprise. uhwhat

Good idea Carol (?) had practicing for a baby delivery by cutting up a female walker. lol

And Hershel. OMG, the way Rick chopped his leg off. panic Still, I have my doubts he is the same ol' Hershel if you know what I mean. I see Walker in his future.

Lot of tension between Laurie & Rick. Laurie to me is annoying and appears manipulative to Rick at times. Also a good find with all the food/supplies. Thus far, prison seems like the best place for them to hide out.

This show has some really really good acting if you ask me. Love it. AND, who knows what "kind" of baby Laurie will end up delivering.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Mignon] #671478
10/22/12 05:09 PM
10/22/12 05:09 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Originally Posted By: Mignon
So who thought Hershel was going to turn into a walker tonight?

I sure did when Lori was giving him CPR, made me jump when he woke with his arms around Lori.. smile

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #671479
10/22/12 05:15 PM
10/22/12 05:15 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
An other great episode of WD. smile A couple comments:

Why exactly did Rick shoot the two inmates? Granted, I wasn't sure they could be trusted but that took me by surprise. uhwhat

Good idea Carol (?) had practicing for a baby delivery by cutting up a female walker. lol

And Hershel. OMG, the way Rick chopped his leg off. panic Still, I have my doubts he is the same ol' Hershel if you know what I mean. I see Walker in his future.

Lot of tension between Laurie & Rick. Laurie to me is annoying and appears manipulative to Rick at times. Also a good find with all the food/supplies. Thus far, prison seems like the best place for them to hide out.

This show has some really really good acting if you ask me. Love it. AND, who knows what "kind" of baby Laurie will end up delivering.

TIS

Another great episode. I like the way it panned out with the prisoners but i think Rick did the right thing by killing the Mexican,he didn't want another Shane on his hands, always looking over his shoulders not trusting him. I dont think we have seen the last of the two surviving prisoners..

Next weeks episode we should finally see the "Warden" as i think it will focus on Andrea and Michonne going by the preview.And i saw a quick glimpse of Merle..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #671725
10/23/12 11:34 PM
10/23/12 11:34 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Can you imagine giving birth to a walker? Wondering if Merle will take revenge on Tdog since he was the one that dropped the key for those handcuffs?

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #671726
10/23/12 11:47 PM
10/23/12 11:47 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
the only complaint that i have so far for the walking dead is that the epidodes aren't long enough! i can't wait for merye to make his first apperance since season #1! my prediction is that daryll and meryle will see each other again soon and meryle will show his true colors forcing daryll to come in conflict with him and possibly kill him for the good of the group as they have become more of his family than his brother imo!

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #671729
10/23/12 11:58 PM
10/23/12 11:58 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
I also wished the episodes were longer, too many commercials!!!!!

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #671748
10/24/12 02:49 AM
10/24/12 02:49 AM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

It's going to be intesresting how Daryl will react when he see's Meryl, correct me if im wrong but they was never on screen together in season one..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #671888
10/24/12 09:39 PM
10/24/12 09:39 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Only in hallucinations in season 2.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #671929
10/25/12 03:18 AM
10/25/12 03:18 AM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Thats correct MIG, good scene that..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #672780
10/28/12 10:18 PM
10/28/12 10:18 PM
California

California
FYI for all Walking Dead fans. AMC is running the first two episodes of season 3 before tonight's 3rd episode, if anyone wants to catch up you're not that far behind yet. smile

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #672910
10/29/12 03:17 PM
10/29/12 03:17 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
I'm with the Governor for now. He knows that in order for his community to survive, they cannot afford taking any risks whatsoever. That's why he needed to kill those military guys before they would find out about it, and thereby eliminating any potential threat to their community.

This also means that the two woman can never leave. If they decide to leave they will be killed.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Sonny_Black] #672912
10/29/12 03:29 PM
10/29/12 03:29 PM
California

California
I can't say I'm for the "governor." I don't trust him at all. The community did look like a regular "normal" city but I lost them when they killed the military guys.

Do I understand that they want to make (or are researching)some sort of "walker" without the instinct to "attack/eat" but rather to use them as protection of their facility of some sort? Thus, all the heads at the end of the episode? Creepy. lol OR, am I way off track. confused

Next week looks good too.

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Sonny_Black] #672915
10/29/12 03:38 PM
10/29/12 03:38 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
I'm with the Governor for now. He knows that in order for his community to survive, they cannot afford taking any risks whatsoever. That's why he needed to kill those military guys before they would find out about it, and thereby eliminating any potential threat to their community.

This also means that the two woman can never leave. If they decide to leave they will be killed.

Didnt think about the last part,you are right...

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #672977
10/29/12 06:41 PM
10/29/12 06:41 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Finally Merle is and back and he's still a bad-ass. It felt strange watching an episode without Rick and the others but i guess we needed an entire episode to introduce the Guvonour.

We was made to feel like the little community was a nice place to be,but the Guvonour has them all brainwashed and he is in total command.. I can see Andrea falling for him and when they are together this is when she will see Rick and loyalties will be tested..

A decent episode..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #672991
10/29/12 07:20 PM
10/29/12 07:20 PM
California

California
DeNiro,

Do you ever watch the "Talking Dead" which is on right after WD. They talk about the episode, take calls, tweets, etc. They had Andrea on one time, and Darryl another and the new girl last week (I can't think of her name). They talk about what happened in the current episode.

As for last night, the aquarium of floating heads was kind of a shocker no? lol Yea, I don't trust the Governor either. Speaking of Merle, he seemed to be less of a racist/SOB no? He seems to "obey" the governor. First episode ever without Rick in it.

Next week looks good. Do you see the previews? It looks like the prison gets surrounded by more Walkers.

They took a poll on the Talking Dead asking who you would choose to lead you if you were in their situation: Rick, Governor, Merle, Darryl or the new gal (the Black girl). Anyway, Rick won by a landslide.

Also they asked if you were Merle who would you be more pissed at for leaving him stranded on the rooftop, Rick or T-Dog. That was open for opinion.

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #672993
10/29/12 07:24 PM
10/29/12 07:24 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Hi Tis,

As i stream the WD online,i dont get to see The Talking Dead but i know of it as i follow the group on Facebook..

Last edited by DE NIRO; 10/29/12 07:25 PM.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #673520
11/02/12 01:04 AM
11/02/12 01:04 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Why does that Michionne have such attitude for? She is not happy at all. I sorta felt sorry for her walkers that she had to behead. Good season so far.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Mignon] #673555
11/02/12 10:55 AM
11/02/12 10:55 AM
California

California
I think we are just getting to know Michionne and may learn her story. She seems pretty tough tho.

I can't say I felt sorry for the "Pet" Walkers (LOL what's that about)? lol

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #674098
11/05/12 11:02 AM
11/05/12 11:02 AM
California

California
OMG, anyone watch last night? DeNiro? I won't give it away but I surely couldn't have been the only one surprised. uhwhat

Good episode

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #674144
11/05/12 02:20 PM
11/05/12 02:20 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
All I can say is wow!! I would love to discuss this epi with you all.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Mignon] #674148
11/05/12 02:31 PM
11/05/12 02:31 PM
California

California
SPOILER IF YOU DIDN'T SEE 11/4/12 EPISODE

Mig,

I called my daughter who doesn't watch the show because I had to tell someone what happened. I'm waiting for DeNiro to give his input but he watches on-line and I'm guessing won't see it til today sometime.

Anyway:

I did NOT see that coming did you? uhwhat And poor Maggie having to delivery a baby not to mention do a c-section. lol Poor Carl AND I actually got choked up when I saw Rick's reaction. WOW is right! Didn't expect T-Dog to bite the dust (no pun intended) either.

I'll say it again, the stories are good BUT I think the acting makes this show even better.

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #674169
11/05/12 02:51 PM
11/05/12 02:51 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
I was really surprised that Tdog and Lori died. I thought for sure that Merle would get revenge on Tdog. But he went out as a hero. Do you think that Carol is alive? Rick's reaction just broke my heart. My Son seems to think that Lori is alive IDK.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Mignon] #674182
11/05/12 03:06 PM
11/05/12 03:06 PM
California

California
SPOILER Here's part of the last few minutes of the show. I'm telling you, it makes me cry. cry

TIS

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/vi...d-killer-within

On the WD site there's clip of cast/crew talking about it. The producer (I believe) said he thought the killing of T-Dog would make the audience think that THAT was the cast member who would die and the plan was we wouldn't see Laurie's death coming...and we didn't.

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 11/05/12 03:12 PM.

Page 7 of 58 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull