GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 297 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,438
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,335
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 156 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 155 156
Re: Rare photos [Re: southphilly old head] #657273
07/26/12 04:57 PM
07/26/12 04:57 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: southphilly old head
I am sure thats Vincent but i really dont know who the chubby kid is

Ok thanks. I know the younger Charlie Iannece was picked up on meth charges a few years a go in the same raid that nailed one of the Piccolo's on steroid charges. Iannece was just a small time buyer picking up 8 balls for him and his friends.

Re: Rare photos [Re: Giancarlo] #657275
07/26/12 04:58 PM
07/26/12 04:58 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: southphilly old head
I am sure thats Vincent but i really dont know who the chubby kid is

Ok thanks. I know the younger Charlie Iannece was picked up on meth charges a few years a go in the same raid that nailed one of the Piccolo's on steroid charges. Iannece was just a small time buyer picking up 8 balls for him and his friends.

There is a post by Chucky a couple pages back, where he listed all the names of the guys in that pic.

By the way...Giancarlo.. I love your name, very unusual. Yeah.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Rare photos [Re: carmela] #657276
07/26/12 05:01 PM
07/26/12 05:01 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: carmela

Not unusual in my family. I'm named after my grandfather and have 2 cousins with the same name.

Re: Rare photos [Re: Giancarlo] #657277
07/26/12 05:04 PM
07/26/12 05:04 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

Not unusual in my family. I'm named after my grandfather and have 2 cousins with the same name.

Right.

Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #657286
07/26/12 06:06 PM
07/26/12 06:06 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline OP
Underboss
Strax  Offline OP
Underboss
Balkans

Can anyone identify guys on this photo ?

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #657294
07/26/12 06:52 PM
07/26/12 06:52 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Maybe one of the Inzerillo's?

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: Rare photos [Re: Sonny_Black] #657296
07/26/12 07:17 PM
07/26/12 07:17 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss

Mafia boss Vincenzo Di Carlo (1911-1979)

Police Commissioner Cataldo Tandoj and his wife, Leila Motta

Born in 1911, Vincenzo Di Carlo had belonged to the Fascist party until 1943, being an active member and leader of the GIL, the Fascist Youth movement. Once again it becomes clear how many criminal Mafiosi had been perfectly amalgamated with the Fascist structure, which was so similar to the Mafia. Under the Allies, DI Carlo was once again at the top: he was made responsible for the requisition of cereals and later became a member of the Raffadali junta. In 1950 he was given an honorary judiciary role, that of “giudice conciliatore”. In 1957 he was made head of the local section of the Christian Democratic Party. But the Carabinieri wrote (1960): “Di Carlo is the head of the local Mafia, which is made up of eight individuals; almost all have been indicted for crimes and have a criminal background. All these, including Di Carlo, operate within the Christian Democratic party and under its political protection move in silence and with total tranquility, as is the custom of the Mafia.”
On 30 March 1960, on one of these evenings when Agrigento begins to feel the heat coming, Police Commissioner Cataldo Tandoj (who had been head of the Squadra Mobile and was on the point of being transferred to Rome) and his wife were taking a stroll. It was late and dark. Suddenly from a side alley a man jumped out and opened fire: Tandoj died like a Mafia boss. A passing student was hit by a bullet and died too. Gossip quickly reached the police. Word spread that the handsome Mrs Tandoj was the mistress of Professor Mario La Loggia, a psychiatrist, brother of the former Christian democrat president of Sicily. Agrigento was described (in Sicilian and national papers) as a city of sin and orgies. La Loggia’s wife, the “insatiable” Danika, was accused of having an illicit relationship with Mrs Tandoj as well.
The Mafia masterminded the rumour campaign, and Mario La Loggia and Mrs Tandoj were arrested and imprisoned for several months. But a diary of Tandoj’s was found, and the truth came out (the diary later disappeared). Many police officers could have guessed it, because all at Agrigento knew that Commissioner Tandoj had close relationship with the cosche, both with Genco Russo’s and especially with Vincenzo Di Carlo’s, at Raffadali.
During the Fifties Tandoj had discovered much evidence against Di Carlo, but instead of publicly incriminating the boss of Raffadali he had blackmailed him. TO the prosecuting magistrates he had only told a small part of Di Carlo’s story. Although there had been strong pressures from some of the police, the Carabinieri and the judiciaries to arrest two suspects, Giuseppe Terrazino and Vincenzo Di Carlo, Tandoj had protected them and refused to arrest them. A policeman (known only to Tandoj) who was making inquiries about Terrazino had been attacked and badly wounded one night. “But in the last months of his life”, wrote Senator Pafundi in a document which until 1970 had been kept secret, “Tandoj had become helpless with the vast cosca of Raffadali and could not put a stop to the many murders when the association broke up, due to the rivalry of private interests”. And with Tandoj about to be transferred to Rome, the Raffadali cosca was no longer sure of his silence.
The La Loggia brothers were the nucleus of the Fanfani faction in the Agrigento region. For some Mafia quarters, it was also useful to discredit the La Loggias and, in so doing, to prevent the former head of the Region from becoming the head of the Bank of Sicily. When the truth came out it was too late: Mrs Tandoj and Mario La Loggia had been drowned in a sea of muddy gossip.
IN 1962 it was the heads of the Agrigento police, Salvatore Guarino, who accused Di Carlo. This was due to the fact that Di Carlo had been formally accused. Guarino reported:

The giudice conciliatore of Raffadali, Vincenzo Di Carlo, is a notorious Mafia figure in Raffadali. He has belonged to that criminal organization for over ten years and I believe that he is implicated in – or at least he is in the know about the authors of – the majority of those terrible crimes which have been committed in that territory. During the investigation for the murder of Police Commissar Tandoj… extremely damaging evidence has emerged against Di Carlo, which proves his affiliation to the Mafia of Raffadali.

Finally a trial took place. In concluded with Di Carlo’s life sentence, and his immediate appeal. The judges had declared that “the mandate of killing Tandoj was decided in even higher quarters’ than Di Carlo’s cosca.

(from the book "Mafioso" by Gaia Servadio)

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 07/26/12 07:19 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #657309
07/26/12 08:35 PM
07/26/12 08:35 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline OP
Underboss
Strax  Offline OP
Underboss
Balkans
Waiting for HairyKnucles,he is always helpful with this kind of things,photo looks like its not so old.

Re: Rare photos [Re: Dwalin2011] #657316
07/26/12 08:59 PM
07/26/12 08:59 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011

Mafia boss Vincenzo Di Carlo (1911-1979)

Police Commissioner Cataldo Tandoj and his wife, Leila Motta

Born in 1911, Vincenzo Di Carlo had belonged to the Fascist party until 1943, being an active member and leader of the GIL, the Fascist Youth movement. Once again it becomes clear how many criminal Mafiosi had been perfectly amalgamated with the Fascist structure, which was so similar to the Mafia. Under the Allies, DI Carlo was once again at the top: he was made responsible for the requisition of cereals and later became a member of the Raffadali junta. In 1950 he was given an honorary judiciary role, that of “giudice conciliatore”. In 1957 he was made head of the local section of the Christian Democratic Party. But the Carabinieri wrote (1960): “Di Carlo is the head of the local Mafia, which is made up of eight individuals; almost all have been indicted for crimes and have a criminal background. All these, including Di Carlo, operate within the Christian Democratic party and under its political protection move in silence and with total tranquility, as is the custom of the Mafia.”
On 30 March 1960, on one of these evenings when Agrigento begins to feel the heat coming, Police Commissioner Cataldo Tandoj (who had been head of the Squadra Mobile and was on the point of being transferred to Rome) and his wife were taking a stroll. It was late and dark. Suddenly from a side alley a man jumped out and opened fire: Tandoj died like a Mafia boss. A passing student was hit by a bullet and died too. Gossip quickly reached the police. Word spread that the handsome Mrs Tandoj was the mistress of Professor Mario La Loggia, a psychiatrist, brother of the former Christian democrat president of Sicily. Agrigento was described (in Sicilian and national papers) as a city of sin and orgies. La Loggia’s wife, the “insatiable” Danika, was accused of having an illicit relationship with Mrs Tandoj as well.
The Mafia masterminded the rumour campaign, and Mario La Loggia and Mrs Tandoj were arrested and imprisoned for several months. But a diary of Tandoj’s was found, and the truth came out (the diary later disappeared). Many police officers could have guessed it, because all at Agrigento knew that Commissioner Tandoj had close relationship with the cosche, both with Genco Russo’s and especially with Vincenzo Di Carlo’s, at Raffadali.
During the Fifties Tandoj had discovered much evidence against Di Carlo, but instead of publicly incriminating the boss of Raffadali he had blackmailed him. TO the prosecuting magistrates he had only told a small part of Di Carlo’s story. Although there had been strong pressures from some of the police, the Carabinieri and the judiciaries to arrest two suspects, Giuseppe Terrazino and Vincenzo Di Carlo, Tandoj had protected them and refused to arrest them. A policeman (known only to Tandoj) who was making inquiries about Terrazino had been attacked and badly wounded one night. “But in the last months of his life”, wrote Senator Pafundi in a document which until 1970 had been kept secret, “Tandoj had become helpless with the vast cosca of Raffadali and could not put a stop to the many murders when the association broke up, due to the rivalry of private interests”. And with Tandoj about to be transferred to Rome, the Raffadali cosca was no longer sure of his silence.
The La Loggia brothers were the nucleus of the Fanfani faction in the Agrigento region. For some Mafia quarters, it was also useful to discredit the La Loggias and, in so doing, to prevent the former head of the Region from becoming the head of the Bank of Sicily. When the truth came out it was too late: Mrs Tandoj and Mario La Loggia had been drowned in a sea of muddy gossip.
IN 1962 it was the heads of the Agrigento police, Salvatore Guarino, who accused Di Carlo. This was due to the fact that Di Carlo had been formally accused. Guarino reported:

The giudice conciliatore of Raffadali, Vincenzo Di Carlo, is a notorious Mafia figure in Raffadali. He has belonged to that criminal organization for over ten years and I believe that he is implicated in – or at least he is in the know about the authors of – the majority of those terrible crimes which have been committed in that territory. During the investigation for the murder of Police Commissar Tandoj… extremely damaging evidence has emerged against Di Carlo, which proves his affiliation to the Mafia of Raffadali.

Finally a trial took place. In concluded with Di Carlo’s life sentence, and his immediate appeal. The judges had declared that “the mandate of killing Tandoj was decided in even higher quarters’ than Di Carlo’s cosca.

(from the book "Mafioso" by Gaia Servadio)

Thanks alot for this never heard of them great info.

Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #657318
07/26/12 09:00 PM
07/26/12 09:00 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Dwalin2011 Interesting post and good pics you put up there. Interesting to me, anyway, because Agrigento is rarely mentioned on this forum.

Interesting as well is, just over the past few months, governor of Agrigento Province was arrested for mafia association. This was/is big news down there. That province is still the most heavily mafia entrenched in all of Sicily.

Re: Rare photos [Re: carmela] #657322
07/26/12 09:39 PM
07/26/12 09:39 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Thanks for the appreciation. I will later borrow some books from the library that have other photos of trials and mafia bosses from the 60s and 70s which are better quality than the ones I posted (I took them from an online Italian newspaper archive). I will upload them when I have them.

That province is still the most heavily mafia entrenched in all of Sicily.

Yes, Agrigento (Trapani also) is considered one of the zones with the strongest mafia influence. I read the informants said that if it’s evaluated in numbers, then Palermo would be 10, Agrigento and Trapani 8, Caltanissetta 6 and Catania 4.
I wonder why they didn't even consider other provinces. For example, the mafia in the Messina province is said to be quite strong.
By the way, the arrested governor of Sicily, Salvatore Cuffaro, is also from Raffadali like Di Carlo.

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #657323
07/26/12 09:52 PM
07/26/12 09:52 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Sounds good Dwalin. I have a lot of pics as well, but none that should be put up in public, but I'd like to see what you get a hold of, too.

I was going to go back and edit to add that Salvatore Cuffaro was also from Raffadali, but I got sidetracked, but yes..that's pretty interesting. I think so anyway.

No Messina is not nearly as strong as the others, but if you see recent events, there is a lot going on there lately. And Agrigento is all over the news again as well. Lots of stuff going on there. I'm sure you're aware.

Look forward to your pics and posts when you get to them. Thanks.

Re: Rare photos [Re: carmela] #657327
07/26/12 10:12 PM
07/26/12 10:12 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss

No Messina is not nearly as strong as the others, but if you see recent events, there is a lot going on there lately.

It may not be as strong as Palermo, Agrigento and Trapani, but it must at least be comparable to Catania, because one of the Messina bosses, Giovanni Sindoni, was able to put pressure on the boss of Catania, Benedetto Santapaola, when he was going to kill the journalist Beppe Alfano in 1993. He was killed near the place where Santapaola was hiding, this was dangerous for him as it attracted unwanted attention, but he couldn't refuse Sindoni.
This was in 1993 though. Maybe Messina got weaker later. Sindoni is still free though, unfortunately and not even a fugitive. Too many powerful friends in law enforcement.

Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #657328
07/26/12 11:37 PM
07/26/12 11:37 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
all the mafia families in messina answer to catania or palermo
thats coz catania is considered stronger
the strongest mafia family from the town of barcellona answer to the santapaola's in the commission

Last edited by m2w; 07/26/12 11:41 PM.
Re: Rare photos [Re: m2w] #657332
07/27/12 12:08 AM
07/27/12 12:08 AM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: m2w
all the mafia families in messina answer to catania or palermo
thats coz catania is considered stronger
the strongest mafia family from the town of barcellona answer to the santapaola's in the commission

I didn't know that. But then why didn't Santapaola just laugh and tell Sindoni to shoot himself instead of doing what he asked and risking arrest by having Alfano murdered near his own hideout?

Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #657339
07/27/12 04:33 AM
07/27/12 04:33 AM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: Strax
Waiting for HairyKnucles,he is always helpful with this kind of things,photo looks like its not so old.

Thank you for your confidence Strax, but I really don´t have a clue.
The rolling Stones maybe? smile

[Linked Image]
Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #657345
07/27/12 05:32 AM
07/27/12 05:32 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline OP
Underboss
Strax  Offline OP
Underboss
Balkans
In Messina police siezed 200 million euros from Antonino Carcione, the 36 year old lead member of the Tortorici clan.

Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #657346
07/27/12 05:55 AM
07/27/12 05:55 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline OP
Underboss
Strax  Offline OP
Underboss
Balkans
From left: Ray Kanho, Giuseppe Torre, Omar Riahi and Rony Bardales(all arrested in Project Colise)

Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #657399
07/27/12 02:00 PM
07/27/12 02:00 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Quote:
I didn't know that. But then why didn't Santapaola just laugh and tell Sindoni to shoot himself instead of doing what he asked and risking arrest by having Alfano murdered near his own hideout?

nitto santapaola was hiding in barcellona at that time and sindoni is also a powerful freemason member but the murder of that journalist was worth also for santapaola coz he was inquiring into interest of both local and catania families
by the way barcellona has not any boss in the commission but it answers to santapaola family like most of the eastern crime families

Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #657402
07/27/12 02:12 PM
07/27/12 02:12 PM
E
eh Offline
Associate
eh  Offline
E
Associate
Musitano brothers from Hamilton,Ont

Re: Rare photos [Re: eh] #657568
07/28/12 10:05 AM
07/28/12 10:05 AM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Some photographs from the book "Nothing personal, just business" by Kenneth R.Dickson about the Licavoli gang from Toledo and its conflict with Jack Kennedy.

John Mirabella, a Licavoli hitman

Chalky Red Yaranowski, aka Harry Leonard (a Licavoli associate)

Hitman Joseph "Wop" English (real name Serafino Sinatra)

Thomas "Yonnie" Licavoli and his lawyer Cornell Schreiber

Jacob "Firetop" Sulkin, a Licavoli associate and his main link with local politicians

Firetop SUlkin escorted out of the courtroom

Jack Kennedy, the bootlegger for whose murder Licavoli was convicted

Scene of Jack Kennedy's murder, as it appeared in 1933

Scene of Jack Kennedy's murder, as it appeared in 2004

Licavoli's home on Pemberton Drive in Toledo's Old Orchard area

Paper money issued by Toledo during the Depression

Licavoli's home on Wendover Drive in Toledo's Old Orchard

Licavoli's Golden Rose Supper Club

Firetop Sulkin's home on Overland Parkway as it appeared in 2004

Licavoli being returned to prison

From left to right: Paul Schrader, The Times' Sports editor; Mickey Walker, former Middleweight boxing champion; Johnny Rai, Licavoli gangster (almost hidden); unknown with raised glass; George Blount, the News-Bee chief photographer (cigar & glass); John Mirabella, Licavoli gangster; Norm Hauger, BLADE photographer (hat); Plummer Whipple, BLADE Sports writer (kneeling); Leo Moceri, brother of Yonnie's wife, Zena; Thomas "Yonnie" Licavoli; Russell Syracuse, Licavoli gangster.

Re: Rare photos [Re: Joe_Bonanno] #657807
07/30/12 01:48 AM
07/30/12 01:48 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: Joe_Bonanno
Mickey Featherstone picture

Is this disguise put on like a mask so they can just tear right off? (Like the one assassin in Smoking Aces)

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #657882
07/30/12 05:04 PM
07/30/12 05:04 PM
N
NeriCorleone Offline
Associate
NeriCorleone  Offline
N
Associate
The last photo of John Gotti...

Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #658128
08/01/12 11:29 AM
08/01/12 11:29 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline OP
Underboss
Strax  Offline OP
Underboss
Balkans
Tino Fiumara & Joe Doto Jr

Vincent Basciano & Anthony Donato

Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #658435
08/03/12 01:43 PM
08/03/12 01:43 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
That picture of Anthony Casso, Joey Testa, Anthony Senter, Frank Lastorino, and Dominic Truscello shows you how precarious relationships in the "life" are. It was Anthony Casso who had Testa's brother Patrick killed by Frank Lastorino for basically nothing a few years later.

Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #658614
08/04/12 03:32 AM
08/04/12 03:32 AM
New Jersey, USA
ace123 Offline
Associate
ace123  Offline
Associate
New Jersey, USA
Amazing photos guys!! I havent seen soooo many of these. I just recently joined the site and will be posting frequently. Thanks for the photos (especially strax)

Re: Rare photos [Re: ace123] #658697
08/04/12 01:45 PM
08/04/12 01:45 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Frank Casina, Genovese captain who succeeded Gyp DeCarlo as crew leader.

(Bad quality though...)

Attached Files frank casina.JPG

[Linked Image]
Re: Rare photos [Re: Strax] #658720
08/04/12 03:36 PM
08/04/12 03:36 PM
B
bladerkeks Offline
Button
bladerkeks  Offline
B
Button
Original geschrieben von: Strax
Members of Camorra in New York 1900's

found this :
The “Navy Street Gang,” NYC, 1916.
The Neapolitan Navy Street gang were members of the Camorra based in Brooklyn and Coney Island. The gang fought against other crime families for control of the New York rackets but was decimated when its own members turned against them in 1917

Various members of the DeCavalcante Family. Centred standing is Giovanni ‘John the Eagle’ Riggi. C. late 1980s

Last edited by bladerkeks; 08/05/12 05:17 AM.
Re: Rare photos [Re: bladerkeks] #658969
08/06/12 06:55 AM
08/06/12 06:55 AM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Bruno Facciolo (without a canary in his mouth)

From left to right: Johnny Morales (Bonanno underboss), Joseph Bonanno and Nick Guastella (Bonanno member)

Joe Bonanno with his son Bill

Giuseppe Buccellato (high rankning memeber of the Bonanno Family)

[Linked Image]
Re: Rare photos [Re: SC] #659021
08/06/12 01:47 PM
08/06/12 01:47 PM
State of Mind
V
Vinny_Jackson Offline
Wiseguy
Vinny_Jackson  Offline
V
Wiseguy
State of Mind
Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times
I really like the onese of Luciano, especially him eating "old world" style at a modest table. Do you know if that was in NYC or back in Sicily?

Judging by his hair color, it must have been the late 1940s or early '50s, and that would make it in Italy.

The walls give it away.

"The place to find is within yourself." - JC
Page 11 of 156 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 155 156

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull