GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (RushStreet, 2 invisible), 410 guests, and 16 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,108
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,382
Posts1,059,702
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #655546
07/15/12 12:10 PM
07/15/12 12:10 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Bale was going for the same idea that Kevin Conroy did with Batman: TAS, that Bruce Wayne and Batman would have different voice pitches. Obviously on one hand to aid in the disguise and PR ruse regarding Mr. Wayne, but also it pushes the thematic idea that they are two seperate characters. (Is Batman what Wayne really is and "Bruce Wayne" is his disguise?)

See? Subtle brilliantly-performed differences in the pitch, obviously the same voice actor but it gives a distinct character differential, and without being distracting or becoming a subject of intense public mockery. That's why he gets my vote for the greatest Batman actor.

I suppose Bale and Nolan wanted to make their Batman have a growl, like to build into the idea that he's intimidating people. But I don't know, a dude in a bat costume kicking your ass and dangling you off a rooftop would be enough to share me into cooperating, IMO. Honestly the only conceptual misstep Nolan has taken, if you don't count the useless prop that is Rachel Dawes, though to be fair she had a thematic importance in THE DARK KNIGHT. But she is a dull drag in BEGINS.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 07/15/12 12:18 PM.
Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #655547
07/15/12 12:21 PM
07/15/12 12:21 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
RR,

I get that Batman needs to have "another" voice to distinguish Bruce Wayne & Batman. It makes sense for the character. I guess I just find the voice more annoying than anything. It seems Bale could do better. confused

Btw, I am not following, but is this Batman going to have another "Joker" as a villain? If so, who? I can't imagine anyone topping Ledger in the role.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #655548
07/15/12 12:25 PM
07/15/12 12:25 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
I can't remember if I reported this already, but anyway attached to TDKR will be the teaser trailer for next summer's MAN OF STEEL, the new Superman movie directed by Zack Snyder (300, WATCHMEN) and executive produced by Nolan. The trailer premiered last night at Comic Con and got rave reviews.

I'm all for a good Superman movie.

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #655549
07/15/12 12:29 PM
07/15/12 12:29 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
I can't remember if I reported this already, but anyway attached to TDKR will be the teaser trailer for next summer's MAN OF STEEL, the new Superman movie directed by Zack Snyder (300, WATCHMEN) and executive produced by Nolan. The trailer premiered last night at Comic Con and got rave reviews.

I'm all for a good Superman movie.

Can't explain why, but Superman, I'm good with too. lol Always loved Superman movies. Who's in the title role, do you know?

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #655550
07/15/12 12:31 PM
07/15/12 12:31 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
RR,

I get that Batman needs to have "another" voice to distinguish Bruce Wayne & Batman. It makes sense for the character. I guess I just find the voice more annoying than anything. It seems Bale could do better. confused

oh I definately agree. Personally I think Bale's "Bruce Wayne" (basically his Patrick Bateman from AMERICAN PSYCHO carried ver) doesn't get enough respect critically. It's so purposely vapid, telegenic-appropriate and such false sincereity. Reportedly that side of his performance was inspired when he saw Tom Cruise on Letterman.

Btw, I am not following, but is this Batman going to have another "Joker" as a villain? If so, who? I can't imagine anyone topping Ledger in the role.

TIS

The villain in TDKR will be Bane, who apparently from what I understand isn't the anarchy of Joker (and enjoying it) and more an ideological terorrist.

Catwoman's also in TDKR.

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #655552
07/15/12 12:36 PM
07/15/12 12:36 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee

Can't explain why, but Superman, I'm good with too. lol Always loved Superman movies. Who's in the title role, do you know?

TIS

Henry Cavill, who THE TUDORS fans remember him as Charles Brandon. Incidentally he screentested to play Batman back in the day but of course beaten out by Bale.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 07/15/12 12:36 PM.
Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #655556
07/15/12 12:50 PM
07/15/12 12:50 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Always indictations from tweeter feeds of several critics is that the TDKR review embargo will be dropped by midnight (west coast) so we'll probably start seeing official reviews tomorrow.

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #655559
07/15/12 12:52 PM
07/15/12 12:52 PM
California

California
Can't say I know Cavill, but I guess he does have that Superman look (whatever that might be). confused lol

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/15/12 12:53 PM.

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #655668
07/16/12 09:49 AM
07/16/12 09:49 AM
Amsterdam
C
Chopper2012 Offline
Capo
Chopper2012  Offline
C
Capo
Amsterdam
Two online reviews, from Empire and Hollywood Reporter, of TDKR. Looks promising. WARNING: some minor spoilers ahead.

http://www.empireonline.com/reviews/reviewcomplete.asp?FID=137000

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/dark-knight-rises-movie-review-batman-349354

And from what I gather on Twitter, Dave Letterman kinda gave away the ending....

Last edited by Chopper2012; 07/16/12 10:49 AM.
Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #655798
07/17/12 02:03 PM
07/17/12 02:03 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Been reading some of the reviews, and one meme I'm noticing in several reviews (notably by Peter Travers and Newsweek) is this accusation that TDKR is Fox News propaganda, depicting Occupy Wall Street as terrorists, that Batman is fighting for the "1%" against the "99%."

What bullshit. I've obviously not seen the movie yet but let me give my interpretation from what I've read and heard. If I'm wrong, I'll admit as much after I've seen TDKR.

But even back in BATMAN BEGINS, they mentioned how the upper-elites of Gotham City have more or less self-enclosed themselves from the rest of that city's populace. They declared that universe's past Depression over, but it was still wrecking havoc on the lower social-economical classes of Gotham.

The exception to the 1%'s indifference is of course Bruce Wayne, he cares about the whole city, the 100%. Batman was created bcak in the 1930s, when the U.S. President was a wealthy aristocrat who as "traitor to his class" did through government try to help the helpless masses and inspire them. (FDR doesn't get enough credit for possibly saving America from Communism.)

But when such economical disparity exists without immediate attention & remedy by the government/society, it's prime seasoning for dangerous demagogues to take advantage for their own goals. Since Gotham failed to solve this real problem, Bane (I assume) uses this great failure for his own sinister needs.

Nolan did say a chief creative inspiration for TDKR was A Tale of Two Cities, which kids if you remember was about the French Revolution. A violent revolution of the impoverished masses lashing out against their indifferent, care-free Aristocracy trapped playing in their own self-enveloped Disney Land reality. It's not a proper metaphor really, but Bane=Napoleon?

I'm reminded of both sides claiming THE DARK KNIGHT was this or that position on the War on Terror, but nobody had velcro really to stick their agendas to TDK. I admire that Nolan is more gray than white & black, willing to ask questions that really nobody has real satisfactory answers for, much less Nolan himself and let audiences worry about the interpretation.

That's what good art does.

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #655803
07/17/12 02:16 PM
07/17/12 02:16 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
If you see TDKR and don't care for it, don't let the Internet know.

Rotten Tomatoes Halts Comments on ‘Dark Knight’

Quote:
The review aggregation site Rotten Tomatoes said that it had suspended user comments on reviews of the film, directed by Christopher Nolan, after readers reacted angrily to two negative write-ups and made threatening and derogatory remarks about the critics who wrote them.

On Monday, Rotten Tomatoes posted and linked to a negative review of “The Dark Knight Rises” by Marshall Fine at his Web site hollywoodandfine.com. That generated a wave of irate reactions from “Dark Knight” fans – many of whom have not yet seen the movie, which opens on Friday – and an overwhelming influx of traffic to Mr. Fine’s site.

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/0...night-furor/?hp

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #655849
07/17/12 07:49 PM
07/17/12 07:49 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

The above is what I've been talking about. The Nolan/Batman fanboys are so crazy about all this, if you don't join in on the adulation, it's almost blasphemy. Some of them just really go overboard. And I'm somebody who has liked Nolan's work ever since I saw Memento over a decade ago. But let's not lose our minds here.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #655888
07/18/12 07:10 AM
07/18/12 07:10 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
It won't be long now before he starts talking about the liberal conspiracy to impurify our precious bodily fluids.
Limbaugh suggests villain "Bane" is a Romney reference
Quote:
Do you know the name of the villain in this movie? Bane. The villain in The Dark Knight Rises is named Bane, B-a-n-e. What is the name of the venture capital firm that Romney ran and around which there's now this make-believe controversy? Bain. The movie has been in the works for a long time. The release date's been known, summer 2012 for a long time. Do you think that it is accidental that the name of the really vicious fire breathing four eyed whatever it is villain in this movie is named Bane?

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: Lilo] #655902
07/18/12 11:03 AM
07/18/12 11:03 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Lilo
It won't be long now before he starts talking about the liberal conspiracy to impurify our precious bodily fluids.
Limbaugh suggests villain "Bane" is a Romney reference
Quote:
Do you know the name of the villain in this movie? Bane. The villain in The Dark Knight Rises is named Bane, B-a-n-e. What is the name of the venture capital firm that Romney ran and around which there's now this make-believe controversy? Bain. The movie has been in the works for a long time. The release date's been known, summer 2012 for a long time. Do you think that it is accidental that the name of the really vicious fire breathing four eyed whatever it is villain in this movie is named Bane?

Bane was introduced by DC comics almost 20 years ago in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1 (January 1993). Does Rush really believe that the left-wing conspiracy reaches that far back?

He's such an an asshole.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #655927
07/18/12 01:12 PM
07/18/12 01:12 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
The above is what I've been talking about. The Nolan/Batman fanboys are so crazy about all this, if you don't join in on the adulation, it's almost blasphemy. Some of them just really go overboard. And I'm somebody who has liked Nolan's work ever since I saw Memento over a decade ago. But let's not lose our minds here.

What gets me is that these are the same people who repeatedly say "who cares what critics think?" Well apparently they do after all.

One of the great movie-related myths out there is that critics think don't matter, but how many movies have you all checked out based off "word of mouth"? How much do we look at RT scores? When was the last time you gave a movie a chance that initially you thought looked terrible because critics or your friends say it's decent?

Everybody's a critic, but really America is interestingly the only country in the world where "word of mouth" and critical opinion seem to affect box-office. Elsewhere on the globe, movie stars and genres sell the pictures with critical opinion making zero difference.

Example: THE TOURIST, a very mediocre thriller starring two of the world's biggest movie stars in Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. Critics in America hated it, and it was a massive box-office disapointment at home. But overseas, it was a considerable hit.

The same happened earlier this year with the lousy BATTLESHIP which opened up overseas before coming to America, did extremely well ($200+ million) but in America it tanked and critics hated it.

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #655985
07/18/12 09:05 PM
07/18/12 09:05 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Got tickets for Friday at 2:30 PM.

Opening day but not with the circle jerk fan boys who will be there at the midnight shows.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #656028
07/19/12 10:38 AM
07/19/12 10:38 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
This is pure win.

The people at the Hub channel cut the TDKR trailer using footage from Batman: The Animated Series.

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #656092
07/19/12 07:06 PM
07/19/12 07:06 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

That was pretty good. Loved the animated series.

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #656156
07/20/12 05:40 AM
07/20/12 05:40 AM
Ivan Offline
Underboss
Ivan  Offline
Underboss
FIRST!

Saw it a couple hours ago, great flick. Depressing as hell though. And it had about 5000 plot twists and revealed secrets. Will say no more!

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #656178
07/20/12 10:28 AM
07/20/12 10:28 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
For the record, I'm buying ERC's predictions for a $185 million weekend for TDKR. I just don't believe it will break AVENGERS' opening weekend record because of too many factors against it: nearly 3 hours long, No 3-D (thus no $ sur-charge), and not necessarily will appeal to as many kiddies as AVENGERS did.

Not to mention what happened in Colorado last night, I wouldn't be surprised if many folks are turned off from seeing it because of that massacre.

(But still, $185 million for a nearly 3 hour movie in 3 days is outstanding none the less.)

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #656242
07/20/12 05:25 PM
07/20/12 05:25 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
****1/2 out of 5

Exceptional summer blockbuster spectacle entertainment. Maybe draggy here and there, but the set-up and built-up is worth it.

And for the record, this movie isn't Anti-OWS or whatever nonsense. For the political record, Bane is a Fascist here and I'm shocked most people haven't detected that. I mean he even outright say what his plan is, and he follows through on it. What do all dictators have in common? Establish rule by showing/using your armed force, and then maintain rule by setting the masses against each other by fear and let society decay like that plot device.

Like TDK, it has convoluted plotting (he and Nolan must've roomed together at college) but that's little complaints. Well, another one I'm still trying to figure out:

Click to reveal..
Bane knows Batman's identity, I was fully expecting him to exploit that to his advantage. I mean why not? It would fit his nonsense rhetoric, and make even more sense why Bruce Wayne "dies."

I'll tell you one thing: This movie contains Nolan's best action filmmaking work yet, and that first fight between Batman/Bane was brilliantly done. Nolan chooses not to sensationalize it, and for the first time in a Batman movie, Batman has a rival (if not superior) adversary in the physicality department.

So what is better, this or THE AVENGERS? I dunno, it's like picking between the Rolling Stones or Beatles, Michael Jackson or Prince. Both have advantages and drawbacks compared to each other, but in the end of the day nobody is picking a loser because both are winners.

They both get a gold star.

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #656251
07/20/12 07:44 PM
07/20/12 07:44 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
In wake of the Colorado disaster, WB has cancelled the Paris premiere of TDKR and pulled all ads and TV appearances for the cast this weekend. Nolan has also released a statement.

Quote:
"Speaking on behalf of the cast and crew of The Dark Knight Rises, I would like to express our profound sorrow at the senseless tragedy that has befallen the entire Aurora community. I would not presume to know anything about the victims of the shooting but that they were there last night to watch a movie. I believe movies are one of the great American art forms and the shared experience of watching a story unfold on screen is an important and joyful pastime. The movie theatre is my home, and the idea that someone would violate that innocent and hopeful place in such an unbearably savage way is devastating to me. Nothing any of us can say could ever adequately express our feelings for the innocent victims of this appalling crime, but our thoughts are with them and their families."

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 07/20/12 07:53 PM.
Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #656258
07/20/12 08:58 PM
07/20/12 08:58 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Rather than go into minute detail, I'll just sum up my review. I'd rate it about the same as the second one - **1/2 stars. Maybe ***. Like the Joker was for The Dark Knight, the saving grace for The Dark Knight Rises is Bane. Nolan's best work is still Inception.

I will say one thing though...

Click to reveal..
Batman should have died at the end. That would have been a much better, more dramatic ending.

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #656276
07/20/12 11:26 PM
07/20/12 11:26 PM
Amsterdam
C
Chopper2012 Offline
Capo
Chopper2012  Offline
C
Capo
Amsterdam
Good movie. Dark knight was better. When I first heard Bane's voice, I thought it was a joke.

In the first scene, he sounds like a fairy on laughing gas. But, he grows on you and is actually more intimidating than the Joker ever was. The movie was OK., but a half an hour too long and much more comic book like than the previous movies.

Also, I didn't like Batman getting his ass kicked the whole movie.

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: Chopper2012] #656282
07/20/12 11:56 PM
07/20/12 11:56 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Originally Posted By: Chopper2012

Also, I didn't like Batman getting his ass kicked the whole movie.

That was one thing I liked about it. Batman finally comes up against somebody that is superior to him physically. Also, if you're familiar with the comics, Bane nearly kills Batman.

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #656314
07/21/12 11:44 AM
07/21/12 11:44 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
I have to agree with Ivy. I mean that first fight with Bane, Nolan made the decision not to use music (used usually to sensationalize, drama-sauce up the fight) really adds to the brutality of what happens.

I mean that's storytelling 101: Greater your adversary, greater your hero. Shit I'll even argue Nolan's Bane was better than the Bane in the comics. Sure in spite of that one thing he's remembered for, Bane is usually never mentioned in the top 10 of Batman's villains. Rather a B-villain quite frankly.

Tell me guys, did the people at your screening gasp when

Click to reveal..
Bane broke Batman's back?

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #656348
07/21/12 03:20 PM
07/21/12 03:20 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

In answer to your hidden question, I was expecting it because that's what happened in the comics. There were some audible responses during other parts of the fight, though I don't remember any at the point you were talking about.

But I also had a problem with it. All the beating they gave each other and there was hardly any blood. C'mon.

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #656361
07/21/12 04:36 PM
07/21/12 04:36 PM
Amsterdam
C
Chopper2012 Offline
Capo
Chopper2012  Offline
C
Capo
Amsterdam
I had a problem with the fact that after the incident you guys are talking about....

Click to reveal..
he has his spine pushed back in, does a few push ups, comes back and beats the same Bane with relative ease in hand to hand combat. He needed a hint to figure out that the huge mask on Bane's face was probably a weak point for him?

I did enjoy the the prison scenes though, climbing out of the prison without the rope was exciting.

One more thing, and I know I'm nitpicking, but an Atomic Bomb going off five miles off the coast of 'NY' is probably going to create some radiation problems, no?

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: Chopper2012] #656375
07/21/12 07:48 PM
07/21/12 07:48 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline OP
IvyLeague  Offline OP
I

Originally Posted By: Chopper2012
I had a problem with the fact that after the incident you guys are talking about....

Click to reveal..
he has his spine pushed back in, does a few push ups, comes back and beats the same Bane with relative ease in hand to hand combat. He needed a hint to figure out that the huge mask on Bane's face was probably a weak point for him?

I did enjoy the the prison scenes though, climbing out of the prison without the rope was exciting.

One more thing, and I know I'm nitpicking, but an Atomic Bomb going off five miles off the coast of 'NY' is probably going to create some radiation problems, no?

Oh, believe me, I know what you're talking about. I can nitpick with the best of 'em.

* While I'm aware the movie was nearly 3 hours, I felt it was rushing along too fast in the sense that they were trying to fit too much in. And because of that, there was a lack of "pacing" between individual scenes.

* Again, after the brutal fight between Batman and Bane, no blood? Or, for that matter, after the cop (played by Matthew Modine) got shot.

* And when the cops were charging Bane's guys in the street, what happened to their guns? Yes, they were trapped underground for 3 months but I don't remember seeing their guns confiscated. Anyone notice the few female cops charging along as well? rolleyes

* And speaking of guns, why did Joseph Gordon Leavitt's character throw his gun away after he shot those two Bane guys dressed as construction workers? Heaven forbid a COP use his gun in SELF DEFENSE!

* While I loved Michael Cain's acting (very emotional) the ending would have been better if you took away the final 2 minutes or so. You know, since Bruce/Batman felt he hadn't given "everything" he had to Gotham yet. People who've seen it will know what I mean.

I could go on...

Re: Latest Dark Knight Rises trailer [Re: IvyLeague] #656430
07/22/12 07:25 AM
07/22/12 07:25 AM
Amsterdam
C
Chopper2012 Offline
Capo
Chopper2012  Offline
C
Capo
Amsterdam
I've noticed some of those points too, and some other things. It's why I said in an earlier post that this part felt much more like a comic book to me, and less realistic.

What about the scene where he first appears again and is just standing there on the freeway, with a million cops approaching. When you watch that scene, there is no way he escapes. But, he steps on his bike and does anyway.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull