GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 285 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,852
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Patriarca #656133
07/19/12 10:47 PM
07/19/12 10:47 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline OP
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline OP
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Whats the new administration in providence and boston since all these indictments in both sides of the family recently ?

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: Patriarca [Re: Joerusso] #656134
07/19/12 11:03 PM
07/19/12 11:03 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

It's not known yet.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Patriarca [Re: IvyLeague] #656170
07/20/12 09:15 AM
07/20/12 09:15 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline OP
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline OP
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Not even like who is goim to be taking place of anthony dinunzio, lato, achille, limone etc whos the guys controlling the administration ?

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: Patriarca [Re: Joerusso] #656176
07/20/12 10:01 AM
07/20/12 10:01 AM
L
Little_Frankie Offline
Capo
Little_Frankie  Offline
L
Capo
There is a very short list of guys left on the street. From that list you could probably take a guess as to where they all fit and you would be close. This puzzle only has about 10 pieces, not 100's

Re: Patriarca [Re: Little_Frankie] #656203
07/20/12 01:24 PM
07/20/12 01:24 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline OP
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline OP
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
i know a friends father who is connected and is a member of an old social club in north end anyway a old connected guy tld me when its time for a sit down now a days its like a group vote and no one reallly got an idea who ok's it not if its old vinny ferrara or biago diacomo and that regime or younger influential guys like spucky spagnola and quintina or even a old timer in prov like vito deluca who they think is retired but not ???

Re: Patriarca [Re: Joerusso] #656204
07/20/12 01:28 PM
07/20/12 01:28 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline OP
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline OP
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
he didint mention those names im just guessing since the answer he always give me its like a little obvious but never inside shit since he is a player and conversations go no where lmaol cause he knows im very interested but hope you guys have better ideas or common knowledge

Re: Patriarca [Re: Joerusso] #656211
07/20/12 02:48 PM
07/20/12 02:48 PM
L
Little_Frankie Offline
Capo
Little_Frankie  Offline
L
Capo
Originally Posted By: Joerusso
i know a friends father who is connected and is a member of an old social club in north end anyway a old connected guy tld me when its time for a sit down now a days its like a group vote and no one reallly got an idea who ok's it not if its old vinny ferrara or biago diacomo and that regime or younger influential guys like spucky spagnola and quintina or even a old timer in prov like vito deluca who they think is retired but not ???

A few things for you
1. Ferrara is allegedly retired
2. Biaggio is officially retired
3. Spucky "Spagnola"(it's actually Spagnolo) is definitely not "younger" and neither is Pryce.
4. I have never heard of Vito Deluca. Do you mean Bobby Deluca?

Last edited by Little_Frankie; 07/20/12 02:48 PM.
Re: Patriarca [Re: Little_Frankie] #656283
07/21/12 12:38 AM
07/21/12 12:38 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline OP
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline OP
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Your right allegelly ; both ferrara and biago name came up in wiretaps sonce their release as well as the business and other they have with their sons and other old timers like lamattina etc my point is there someone who trying to keep their name quite and I agree just want to know who

Last edited by Joerusso; 07/21/12 01:24 AM.

Re: Patriarca [Re: Joerusso] #656291
07/21/12 01:34 AM
07/21/12 01:34 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Joerusso

They trust you enough to tell you these things ?

Re: Patriarca [Re: Joerusso] #656296
07/21/12 04:26 AM
07/21/12 04:26 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Those guys up there are corny

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Patriarca [Re: Joerusso] #656297
07/21/12 04:27 AM
07/21/12 04:27 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Lets shake down some old run down strip clubs and do a decade in prison for it

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Patriarca [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #656301
07/21/12 05:35 AM
07/21/12 05:35 AM
Orange County, CA
Nicholas Offline
Underboss
Nicholas  Offline
Underboss
Orange County, CA
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Lets shake down some old run down strip clubs and do a decade in prison for it

That's New England LCN in a nutshell.

"The Feds are a business Anthony, millions of tax dollars are invested in watching your ass, sooner or later, just like you, their gonna want a return on their investment." --- Neil Mink, Tony Soprano's lawyer
Re: Patriarca [Re: jace] #656304
07/21/12 07:17 AM
07/21/12 07:17 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline OP
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline OP
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
I mean they dont tell what I already know my guy just give me clues to whar I want to know

Re: Patriarca [Re: Joerusso] #656305
07/21/12 07:21 AM
07/21/12 07:21 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline OP
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline OP
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Their like any other family they just dont extort strip clubs they get down to me they got sloppy like everyone else and with all these rats to keep the feds in the right direction its a recipe for disaster.....

Re: Patriarca [Re: Joerusso] #656306
07/21/12 07:22 AM
07/21/12 07:22 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline OP
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline OP
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
I hope they never get caught if its up to me but hey what you gonna do huh?

Re: Patriarca [Re: Joerusso] #656324
07/21/12 12:40 PM
07/21/12 12:40 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Mark Rosseti just got convicted for the drug burglary. Id like to know more about his drug ring. Its seems he was working with some dominicans and was buying the heroin from new york. Also he had to pay the genovese family a tax for doing business in ny.

Theres not been that many mobsters recently in new york that have been caught up in any heroin arrests. Whats the drug trade situation like in boston , what groups and gangs are involved out there?

Re: Patriarca [Re: Scorsese] #656441
07/22/12 11:06 AM
07/22/12 11:06 AM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Drug trade is wide open. Honestly after Rosetti there aren't too many straight up killers around, Billy Angelesco is a guy to watch but the mob isn't what it once was.

"Whackin' the boss....another thing I get left out of."
Re: Patriarca [Re: Scorsese] #656451
07/22/12 12:16 PM
07/22/12 12:16 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Mark Rosseti just got convicted for the drug burglary. Id like to know more about his drug ring. Its seems he was working with some dominicans and was buying the heroin from new york. Also he had to pay the genovese family a tax for doing business in ny.

Theres not been that many mobsters recently in new york that have been caught up in any heroin arrests. Whats the drug trade situation like in boston , what groups and gangs are involved out there?

where did u see he was paying the genovese a street tax?

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Patriarca [Re: sittite] #656488
07/22/12 04:42 PM
07/22/12 04:42 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline OP
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline OP
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Hes right the drug trade is an open book with everyone dabbling in every drug but as far as ” the office ” goes they have amore than you think theres, greg costa ruthless micheal prochillio and his pops was warring heavy against the renegade faction and a few more guys dont want to mention but they got them not,like the heyday of,old man patriaca

Re: Patriarca [Re: Dapper_Don] #656494
07/22/12 05:49 PM
07/22/12 05:49 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

where did u see he was paying the genovese a street tax?

I'm curious about that too.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Patriarca [Re: Joerusso] #656499
07/22/12 06:00 PM
07/22/12 06:00 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
^^^ that doesnt make any sense to me. maybe if they were dealing the drugs in new york, but it doesnt seem like thats the case. furthermore, depending on who they bought the drugs from why would the mob get a tax if it was bought from some street gang organization as the mob hardly dictates to them what gets sold and to whom.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Patriarca [Re: Five_Felonies] #656504
07/22/12 06:22 PM
07/22/12 06:22 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Im pretty sure i read somewhere when he was initially arrested and outed as an informant that the genovese family was taxing him or had some involvement with him. To be honest it was a while back so i don't remember specifically where i read it but it seemed to be something that popped out to me thats why i put it down. I'm thinking possibly that it might have been rosettes dominican contacts that supplied him with heroin.

Re: Patriarca [Re: Scorsese] #656521
07/22/12 07:56 PM
07/22/12 07:56 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Im pretty sure i read somewhere when he was initially arrested and outed as an informant that the genovese family was taxing him or had some involvement with him. To be honest it was a while back so i don't remember specifically where i read it but it seemed to be something that popped out to me thats why i put it down. I'm thinking possibly that it might have been rosettes dominican contacts that supplied him with heroin.

I also vaguely remember some sort of connection but don't recall the specifics. Which I was hoping for additional details.

Re: Patriarca [Re: IvyLeague] #656531
07/22/12 08:32 PM
07/22/12 08:32 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

I also vaguely remember some sort of connection but don't recall the specifics. Which I was hoping for additional details.

i remember a connection of some sort as well, im going to look up on my site to see if i got anything there.

Update: I searched the entire archive of articles and couldnt find any mention of rossetti and the genovese family.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 07/22/12 08:51 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?

Re: Patriarca [Re: Dapper_Don] #656577
07/23/12 08:56 AM
07/23/12 08:56 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
I found this on your site, but I'm pretty sure i read something specifically retaining to the genovese families involvement.

AG: Suspect led crime ring’s heroin supply
The man who allegedly ran the heroin supply for what the attorney general calls the Rossetti Criminal Organization was held without bail after being arraigned yesterday in Suffolk Superior Court.
Prosecutors from Attorney General Martha Coakley’s office said Jose Mercado, who has several aliases, was arrested Thursday night for breaking and entering with the intent to commit a felony, and conspiracy to commit breaking and entering.
Last year Coakley announced the arrest of Mark Rossetti and others accused of running a criminal enterprise with links to New York organized crime families. Rossetti faces charges that include trafficking heroin, attempted extortion and breaking and entering.
Mercado, who allegedly was responsible for the heroin supply for the organization, was indicted after troopers from the State Police Special Service Section intercepted telephone calls between Mercado, Rossetti and others planning a March 2010 break-in at the Hyde Park home of Mercado’s cousin, authorities said.
Mercado allegedly told his associates that his cousin was storing vast amounts of heroin, and concocted a scheme to break in to the family’s home, hold them hostage and steal the supply. According to prosecutors, he told his accomplices that they could hit his cousin, but instructed them against “really hurting her, because, after all, she was family,” prosecutors said.
Mercado’s court-appointed lawyer, Lorenzo Perez, yesterday declined to comment on the charges, but said there is a “question of identity” in this case.
When arrested, the suspect had a Pennsylvania driver’s license with an alias and denied being Mercado, prosecutors said.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_0514ag_suspect_led_crime_rings_heroin_supply/

Re: Patriarca [Re: Joerusso] #656594
07/23/12 12:56 PM
07/23/12 12:56 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

all the dominicans in washington heights send the herion up to there cousins in lawrence mass the second most populated dominicN PLACE IN THE US AND THEY DROP A COUPLE KILO'S IN EVERY TOWN ON THE WAY UP. I THINK ROSEETI WAS TAXING ANY ONE SELLING DOPE IN EAST BOSTON. AND I THINK HE WAS CLOSE TO THE SPRINGFIELD GENOVESE CREW and knows a couple from the feds, probaly had scams with them over the decades.

Re: Patriarca [Re: Scorsese] #656648
07/23/12 08:28 PM
07/23/12 08:28 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
I found this on your site, but I'm pretty sure i read something specifically retaining to the genovese families involvement.

AG: Suspect led crime ring’s heroin supply
The man who allegedly ran the heroin supply for what the attorney general calls the Rossetti Criminal Organization was held without bail after being arraigned yesterday in Suffolk Superior Court.
Prosecutors from Attorney General Martha Coakley’s office said Jose Mercado, who has several aliases, was arrested Thursday night for breaking and entering with the intent to commit a felony, and conspiracy to commit breaking and entering.
Last year Coakley announced the arrest of Mark Rossetti and others accused of running a criminal enterprise with links to New York organized crime families. Rossetti faces charges that include trafficking heroin, attempted extortion and breaking and entering.
Mercado, who allegedly was responsible for the heroin supply for the organization, was indicted after troopers from the State Police Special Service Section intercepted telephone calls between Mercado, Rossetti and others planning a March 2010 break-in at the Hyde Park home of Mercado’s cousin, authorities said.
Mercado allegedly told his associates that his cousin was storing vast amounts of heroin, and concocted a scheme to break in to the family’s home, hold them hostage and steal the supply. According to prosecutors, he told his accomplices that they could hit his cousin, but instructed them against “really hurting her, because, after all, she was family,” prosecutors said.
Mercado’s court-appointed lawyer, Lorenzo Perez, yesterday declined to comment on the charges, but said there is a “question of identity” in this case.
When arrested, the suspect had a Pennsylvania driver’s license with an alias and denied being Mercado, prosecutors said.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_0514ag_suspect_led_crime_rings_heroin_supply/

gotcha

Re: Patriarca [Re: Joerusso] #656672
07/24/12 12:03 AM
07/24/12 12:03 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline OP
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline OP
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Good stuff fellas and thanks does any one have good info on joseph j.r. Russo from east boston

Re: Patriarca [Re: pmac] #656687
07/24/12 02:38 AM
07/24/12 02:38 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac
all the dominicans in washington heights send the herion up to there cousins in lawrence mass the second most populated dominicN PLACE IN THE US AND THEY DROP A COUPLE KILO'S IN EVERY TOWN ON THE WAY UP. I THINK ROSEETI WAS TAXING ANY ONE SELLING DOPE IN EAST BOSTON. AND I THINK HE WAS CLOSE TO THE SPRINGFIELD GENOVESE CREW and knows a couple from the feds, probaly had scams with them over the decades.

Have the Dominicans ever attempted to push them out and take over? Or does Mafia still have them outnumbered?

Re: Patriarca [Re: jace] #656703
07/24/12 05:40 AM
07/24/12 05:40 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: jace
Originally Posted By: pmac

Have the Dominicans ever attempted to push them out and take over? Or does Mafia still have them outnumbered?

I think rosetti was the only mafia guy involved with the heroin trade so i don't think there is anything left to push out.
Rosetti seems like small fish compared to some of the dominicans that have been operating in boston.
http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2...-from-jail-Feds
http://dominicanwatchdog.org/page-Dominicans_among_11_arrested_in_the_US_for_heroin_trafficking

"Dominican DTOs operating in New England work closely with Colombian DTOs and serve as major transporters of cocaine, heroin, and marijuana. They are also engaged in wholesale and retail drug distribution and money laundering within the region. Some New England-based Dominican traffickers travel to New York City to obtain drug supplies from Colombian DTOs; conversely, some Colombian distributors from New York travel to New England to supply illicit drugs to Dominican traffickers. Additionally, law enforcement reporting reveals that some Dominican traffickers may be involved in drug smuggling networks operating between Canada and New England. Dominican DTOs operate from the primary drug distribution hubs in the region--Lowell/Lawrence and Hartford/Springfield."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull