GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (mobcleve, Mafia101, mustachepete, 2 invisible), 155 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,121
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,384
Posts1,059,723
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: gamms] #681727
12/06/12 09:09 PM
12/06/12 09:09 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
dsbaloo, i mean 'gangsters' who are tough. if i was to just say 'tough' guys in general...id be typing all night. some guys [junior gotti for example] are big, toned, juiced up, and there only tough with a crew or a name behind them.or stripes on there sleeves. or [worse] with 'whiskey muscles'. a real tough guy stands his ground, whether hes going to get his ass beat or not. ive never been able to say ive accomplished much in my life but ive stood my ground when i 'needed to'.

No no. I was asking about mob guys who were tough not regular civilians.. Sorry if my post didn't make sense. What I meant to ask was is that list you named of people.. Were you referring to all of them as physically tough guys? Or more a list of guys you didn't want to fuck with cause they would kill you. Hope that makes sense. Glad to have your knowledge on here.. And were you referring to anthony graziano when you wrote t.g.?

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #681742
12/06/12 10:03 PM
12/06/12 10:03 PM
G
gamms Offline
Was: sitonmyface11
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
yeah. basically there tough guys who even if they were some blonde haired surfer in hawaii,you still wouldnt mess with. the kind of guy who will beat your ass in ny or on a cruiseship where no one knows him. and yeah,tony graziano.the kind of guy who would throw your ass off that cruise ship and throw you a cinder block.lol.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #681750
12/06/12 10:27 PM
12/06/12 10:27 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Chuck Norris

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: gamms] #681754
12/06/12 10:52 PM
12/06/12 10:52 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
[quote=sitonmyface11]yeah. basically there tough guys who even if they were some blonde haired surfer in hawaii,you still wouldnt mess with. the kind of guy who will beat your ass in ny or on a cruiseship where no one knows him. and yeah,tony graziano.the kind of guy who would throw your ass off that cruise ship and throw you a cinder block.lol.[/quote

Lol that's funny.. Damn I never knew t.g. Was a fierce guy. He lives in s.I. Right? But is all his activity in brooklyn still?Wouldn't tell by looking at him, but that being said looks are decieving with all these guys. Crazy fucks. I wonder how many made guys are the completel opposite if they're are any. Any non confrotational guys who just are accepted because they're big earners.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #681760
12/06/12 11:06 PM
12/06/12 11:06 PM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
tg 'belongs' in brooklyn,but yeah he lives in s.i. hes made a lot over the years. son in law has maybe the biggest book on the island.

and money over violence is more of 'the norm' now. a lot of kids who arent capable at all getting they buttons.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: gamms] #681770
12/06/12 11:45 PM
12/06/12 11:45 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
tg 'belongs' in brooklyn,but yeah he lives in s.i. hes made a lot over the years. son in law has maybe the biggest book on the island.

and money over violence is more of 'the norm' now. a lot of kids who arent capable at all getting they buttons.

Yeah seems like now more than ever its about money.. His son in law..his other daughters husband? Not rene Obviously not big bad junior pagan? Can't believe he flipped on his t.g.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: dsbaloo] #681779
12/07/12 12:40 AM
12/07/12 12:40 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo

Yeah seems like now more than ever its about money.. His son in law..his other daughters husband? Not rene Obviously not big bad junior pagan? Can't believe he flipped on his t.g.

Thats funny I never knew that Renee's sister was involved with the show till a few months ago I'm sure t.g. demands a piece of the pie! While sitting on his fat ass in prison. lol

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #681780
12/07/12 12:50 AM
12/07/12 12:50 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Thats funny I never knew that Renee's sister was involved with the show till a few months ago I'm sure t.g. demands a piece of the pie! While sitting on his fat ass in prison. lol

Hahahaha right? Yeah I didn't know she was either until I read some blog and I guess she's like the fucking creator of the show. No matter how bad t.g despises the show you know once he saw the ratings he was asking both those bitches for a chunk. Who knows, with how bad things are going he might be a star on mobwives season 9 once he's out of prison.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: dsbaloo] #681785
12/07/12 02:42 AM
12/07/12 02:42 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

Hahahaha right? Yeah I didn't know she was either until I read some blog and I guess she's like the fucking creator of the show. No matter how bad t.g despises the show you know once he saw the ratings he was asking both those bitches for a chunk. Who knows, with how bad things are going he might be a star on mobwives season 9 once he's out of prison.

It wouldn't surprise me if the whole family did a cooking show and had a contest whos grandmudda had the best gravy recipte

Genovese Family."
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #681788
12/07/12 03:51 AM
12/07/12 03:51 AM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
surprise me if the whole family did a cooking show and had a contest whos grandmudda had the best gravy recipte [/quote]

Maybe massino can make a guest appearance and use all that dandriff he's been saving on the shoulders of his velour track jacket he's worn in court for the last 2 years, use it at some parmesan cheese to top t.g.s cocaine casserole.

Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #681789
12/07/12 03:58 AM
12/07/12 03:58 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
When TG gets out whoever picks him up will probably be wired for sound and he'll be right back in

Genovese Family."
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #681805
12/07/12 10:15 AM
12/07/12 10:15 AM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Danny Greene for sure.I don't know much about Ohio or how loose his flaps were to the Feds or whatever but if Don King says he was good enough to step in the ring that's good enough for me.

Plus, he's being shot at and instead of running for cover he runs straight at the guy?

Same kind of thing with this fella who Joe Sullivan was sent to scrub and came back at him frothing just like the mad dog himself. Forget his name. Takes some balls to do that. That guy must have been tough.

Teddy Roe telling the Outfit to go fuck themselves when they was at their peak. Would rather get popped than sell out his own neighborhood. You have to respect guys like that.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: The toughest motherf***er [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #681956
12/07/12 09:03 PM
12/07/12 09:03 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
When TG gets out whoever picks him up will probably be wired for sound and he'll be right back in

Kind of like teddy persico jr

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull