GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Ciment), 322 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,982
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,356
Posts1,059,119
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 64 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 63 64
Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: J Geoff] #653757
06/29/12 08:53 PM
06/29/12 08:53 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
On that note, somebody dug up an old W magazine interview that Holmes did shortly after TomKatemania started.

Some real strange shit, to say the least.

Quote:
Anyone who has seen photos from the couple's June tour of European capitals in support of their summer movies will recognize the tall, cold-eyed Jessica Rodriguez, a third wheel at all of Holmes's recent public appearances. Rodriguez, 29, was described to me as Holmes's“Scientologist chaperone,” and it was clear that she would be on hand during our interview despite my protests. Polite and restrained but alert to troublesome questions, Rodriguez chimes in only to offer an amen following one of Holmes's rhapsodies. (“You adore him,” Rodriguez says after the actress explains that she can't keep her hands off Cruise.) But she rises from her chair when Holmes is asked how she feels about the widespread disbelief in her new union.

Quote:
What about a film with Cruise? “That would be such an honor. Such an honor.”

http://www.wmagazine.com/celebrities/archive/katie_holmes?currentPage=1

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #653758
06/29/12 08:58 PM
06/29/12 08:58 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Geez, that IS creepy. I read she is filing for full custody of Suri (which in itself is not unusual)but maybe she really has something to worry about. confused

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: J Geoff] #653785
06/30/12 12:54 AM
06/30/12 12:54 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Julia Segal tweet:

Quote:

The bad news? Katie Holmes is divorcing you. The good news? Now you can go see Magic Mike as many times as you want!

EDIT - and to give due credit, somebody called this divorce back in April.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=41993

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 06/30/12 12:57 AM.
Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #653822
06/30/12 10:29 AM
06/30/12 10:29 AM
California

California
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Julia Segal tweet:

Quote:

The bad news? Katie Holmes is divorcing you. The good news? Now you can go see Magic Mike as many times as you want!

EDIT - and to give due credit, somebody called this divorce back in April.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=41993

OMG, that picture....Cruise looks so short lol OR Holmes is really tall. I knew he wasn't tall but he really really looks short in that pic.

I know Cruise has had the "gay" issue haunt him for years. For some reason, and although I think I can see why people might think so, I just don't think he is. But what do I know? Maybe it'll turn out he and John Travolta are having a thing. Who knows? lol

TIS

Not that I have anything against short people, cause I'm one of them. tongue

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 06/30/12 10:36 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #653830
06/30/12 12:10 PM
06/30/12 12:10 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I try to be respectful of other creeds and faiths in the best American democratic tradition, but they're just fucking lunatics.

Well put, Ronnie. I'm all for freedom of religion, but that's not a religion.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: J Geoff] #653837
06/30/12 12:46 PM
06/30/12 12:46 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Tony Ortega's (excellent) scientology blog at the Village Voice updated today with speculation about why Katie is doing this now:

Quote:
But what may have convinced Katie to run was the frightening prospect that faces all Scientology kids beginning at 6 years old: a form of interrogation known as "sec checking." It involves using the e-meter as an interrogation device, and Hubbard wrote lengthy lists of questions that a member should be asked by an "ethics officer" to make sure they weren't hiding any covert hostilities to the organization. To this day, Scientologists submit to sec checking when they are suspected of being out of compliance with some policy or other.

Even if they're only six years old.

And all these control/blackmail gathering questions asked of children were penned up by L. Ron Hubbard. Questions like:

What has somebody told you not to tell?
Have you ever decided you did not like some member of your family?
Have you ever taken something belonging to somebody else and never given it back?
Have you ever pretended to be sick (ill)?
Do you have a secret?
Have you ever noticed something wrong with your body that you were afraid to tell anybody about?
Have you ever done anything you were very much ashamed of?Have you ever failed to finish your schoolwork on time?
Have you ever broken, damaged, or taken, any school property?
Have you ever lied to a teacher?
Have you ever been late to school, or late to a class?
Who have you made guilty?
Is there anything you should tell your parents, and never have?

Have you ever hurt a child?
Have you ever made a child cry?
Have you ever made a child sulk?
Have you ever kept another child from having something that really belonged to him?
Have you ever found anything and failed to return it to its owner?
Have you ever told stories about someone behind their back?
Have you ever lied to escape blame?
Have you ever not told the whole truth about something so as to protect someone?
Have you ever felt ashamed of your parents?
Have you ever felt ashamed of your friends?
Have you ever disappointed your parents?
Have you ever run away when you should have stayed?
Have you ever felt sure your parents wouldn't understand something that had happened in school, so you didn't tell them?
Have you ever not told teachers something about your family because they wouldn't understand it?
Have you ever failed to keep another child's secret?
Have you ever felt it was just no use talking to someone?
Have you ever hurt someone you didn't mean to?
Have you ever been sloppy about your clothes or possessions?
Have you ever cried when you shouldn't have?
Have you ever been a coward?
Have you ever told on anyone?
Have you ever done something to someone that you'd hate to have done to you?

And about a 100 more such questions.

Run Katie!

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscar...cruise.php#more

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #653843
06/30/12 12:57 PM
06/30/12 12:57 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Good for Katie!

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: J Geoff] #653868
06/30/12 02:15 PM
06/30/12 02:15 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
I'll answer them. I have some time.

And all these control/blackmail gathering questions asked of children were penned up by L. Ron Hubbard. Questions like:

What has somebody told you not to tell? I won't tell.
Have you ever decided you did not like some member of your family? I didn't actually decide not to like them. It happened naturally.
Have you ever taken something belonging to somebody else and never given it back? Yes. Virginity.
Have you ever pretended to be sick (ill)? Yes, although I never pretended to vomit.
Do you have a secret? I have many.
Have you ever noticed something wrong with your body that you were afraid to tell anybody about? What's wrong with my body is plainly evident to anyone, who cares to look at me.
Have you ever done anything you were very much ashamed of?Have you ever failed to finish your schoolwork on time? Yes. Refer to Question 3.
Have you ever broken, damaged, or taken, any school property? I'm sure I have done all three, but can't remeber what.
Have you ever lied to a teacher? In First Grade I told Miss Finnerty that she was a wonderful teacher.
Have you ever been late to school, or late to a class? Yes, but only because I try to live a life free from temporal restraints.
Who have you made guilty? (I believe it should be "Whom", Sparky) But to answer your question: Most of my clients in my defense attorney days.
Is there anything you should tell your parents, and never have? I'm the one who bumped into the garage door in 1981.

Have you ever hurt a child? While celebrating a Steeler victory in Super Bowl XLIII, I ran to hug a friend, but ran into a nine your old boy and accidentally knocked him down a flight of stairs, but the little bastard was rooting for the Cardinals.
Have you ever made a child cry? See above.
Have you ever made a child sulk? I hope so. Otherwise I'd have failed as a father.
Have you ever kept another child from having something that really belonged to him? Not since I was six and half.
Have you ever found anything and failed to return it to its owner? I find change occasionally, but don't attempt to locate the owner. In 1987 I found an envelope with $1800 in the library of my law school. The owner was located and the money returned.
Have you ever told stories about someone behind their back? It's a hobby of mine.
Have you ever lied to escape blame? I've actually led a blame free life.
Have you ever not told the whole truth about something so as to protect someone? It's kind of my job.
Have you ever felt ashamed of your parents? Never
Have you ever felt ashamed of your friends? I have several friends, who've brought great shame on themselves and families, but I never felt ashamed of a friend.
Have you ever disappointed your parents? Absolutely.
Have you ever run away when you should have stayed? No. But I've stayed when I should have run away.
Have you ever felt sure your parents wouldn't understand something that had happened in school, so you didn't tell them? Other than Calculus, no.
Have you ever not told teachers something about your family because they wouldn't understand it? Well, nobody can really understand my late Uncle Jack.
Have you ever failed to keep another child's secret? Never
Have you ever felt it was just no use talking to someone? Every day of my life.
Have you ever hurt someone you didn't mean to? I'm sure I have.
Have you ever been sloppy about your clothes or possessions? Someone told you, right?
Have you ever cried when you shouldn't have?Yep. I rarely cry, but when I used to watch my kids on merry-go-rounds, something would make me tear up.
Have you ever been a coward? I chickened out of a bungee jump once.
Have you ever told on anyone? In First Grade I told Miss Finnerty that Anthony Laneski exposed his genitals to the girls during recess...but not in those terms.
Have you ever done something to someone that you'd hate to have done to you? I had to fire some people on a few occasions.

That's it. Where do I sign up.

Last edited by klydon1; 06/30/12 02:17 PM.
Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: klydon1] #653869
06/30/12 02:20 PM
06/30/12 02:20 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Surprising honesty Kly ... for a lawyer!

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: klydon1] #653881
06/30/12 03:02 PM
06/30/12 03:02 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Have you ever hurt a child? While celebrating a Steeler victory in Super Bowl XLIII, I ran to hug a friend, but ran into a nine your old boy and accidentally knocked him down a flight of stairs, but the little bastard was rooting for the Cardinals.
Have you ever made a child cry? See above.

Klyd for Post of the Year! lol clap

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: J Geoff] #654050
07/01/12 02:44 PM
07/01/12 02:44 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
With those Murdoch tweets about Cruise/Scientology, I wonder if this means Fox News will follow?

~And I agree with Rupert? I feel dirty.

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: J Geoff] #654216
07/02/12 01:38 PM
07/02/12 01:38 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Anderson Cooper has come out of the closet, though I suppose it's not that big of a surprise considering those gay rumors floating around him for years. But still, good for him. He's one of the few rather solid assets at the rundown mickey mouse operation that is CNN.

Your turn Mr. Cruise.

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #654217
07/02/12 01:42 PM
07/02/12 01:42 PM
California

California
Yea, I don't think too many people were surprised since that rumor has been floating around for a while. The article I read (In HP) noted that he joined fellow anchors who came out, Thomas Roberts, Jane Veloz-Mitchell. I hadn't heard about them.

Anyway, you guys probably know, but Anderson is the son of Gloria Vanderbilt. smile

TIS

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #654218
07/02/12 01:43 PM
07/02/12 01:43 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
~And I agree with Rupert? I feel dirty.

Me too. These Scientology goons parked outside Katie's apartment building have me half-hoping that her father has a Don Corleone to run to.

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: pizzaboy] #654219
07/02/12 01:47 PM
07/02/12 01:47 PM
California

California
I read today (I think a Yahoo story) that Katie filed for sole physical & legal custody. Normally, in a "regular" divorce, the wife will file for full physical custody & joint legal custody (giving the father visitation). This just makes me wonder if Katie IS scared. I don't know much about that religion (is it really a religion?) but have heard bits/pieces and it sounds scary.

Btw, what was the book L. Ron Hubbard had out back in the 70's? I think I read it but can't think of the name of it. Was it "I'm Okay, You're Okay?" Don't know why that comes to mind. confused

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/02/12 01:47 PM.

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #654220
07/02/12 01:53 PM
07/02/12 01:53 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
"Dianetics."

It's basically their Bible, Tis.

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: pizzaboy] #654221
07/02/12 01:58 PM
07/02/12 01:58 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Me too. These Scientology goons parked outside Katie's apartment building have me half-hoping that her father has a Don Corleone to run to.

The Church of Scientology is denying they're doing this, and technically it's true. It's also BS.

Usually in these COS-orchestrated surveillance/stalking/intel-gathering operations of suspected "enemies," they always have them done by members of the Religious Technology Center (RTC), a Scientology-associated organization that control/oversee the Church's trademarked symbols and texts. But it's not officially affiliated with the Church of Scientology, which is a legitimate recognized corporation. Which is how the COS have usually gotten away with their infamous "Fair Play" spy tactics.

Even though both COS and RTC have the same chairman: David Miscavige.

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: pizzaboy] #654222
07/02/12 02:05 PM
07/02/12 02:05 PM
California

California
"Dianetics."

Ahh That's right. It was VERY big at the time.

Back to Holmes (speculation) Tom Cruise got custody of his and Kidman's adopted children. I think I read the older one (boy) chose to live with his dad. But, if it's true that Tom was supposedly "blindsided" by this, and Katie is "on the run" so to speak, and with their daughter 5 years old now it makes me wonder IF he is very controlling, and that drove her out.

Geez, I feel like a gossip columnist. lol I guess it's the Scientology factor that intrigues me AND the fact that something is drawing me to feel sorry for Katie/Suri.

TIS

Here's the article saying Holmes wants full physical AND legal custody. That's what makes me think there is more than a regular divorce. confused

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...ise-is-dud-dad/

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/02/12 02:18 PM.

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #654223
07/02/12 02:08 PM
07/02/12 02:08 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
No, you're right, Tis. These people are a menace.

Funny how they're the only "religion" that doesn't recruit the poor rolleyes.

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: pizzaboy] #654224
07/02/12 02:13 PM
07/02/12 02:13 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
"Dianetics."

Scientologists, well the Church of Scientology* organization, consider all of L. Ron Hubbard's writings to be "the source," infallable final word. Of course this poses problems for the Church as time marched on and the Church have had to white wash some of Hubbard's most questionable opinions from homophobia to anti-semitism to racism (he praised the Apartheid South African government) and other rather embarrasing shit.

Of course whenever the Church make these revisions, they're always announcing that they're "correcting punctuation flaws" found in the original manuscripts. Which is quite an entertaining notion since L. Ron Hubbard made his early living as a popular/respected pulp magazine writer (mostly science fiction unsurprisingly). He was many things from pathological liars to (brilliant) conman to self-proclaimed self-help guru to cult leader, but sloppy with his spell checking? I doubt that.

*=I make that distinction because the Church is like the Vatican meets the Kremlin when it comes to theological dissent. There is a small, fledgling "independent" Scientology movement out there but they're always hounded by the Church's lawyers since everything Hubbard from his writings to his name to his ideas were trademarked and the Church has the lawyers and funds to literally bury all enemies. I bet Rome wished they had trademarked everything Jesus.

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: J Geoff] #654229
07/02/12 03:15 PM
07/02/12 03:15 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Gay Pride Month just wrapped up in June, but Anderson Cooper made a big, long-anticipated announcement on Monday: In what has long been an open secret, the award-winning CNN journalist and talk show host, 45, came out as gay in an open letter to political blogger Andrew Sullivan.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/anderson-cooper-im-gay-20453.gallery

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: olivant] #654307
07/03/12 09:56 AM
07/03/12 09:56 AM
California

California
You know this sounds terrible but I wonder if Mel Gibson isn't on his way to destroying himself. I'm talking dead pool. Now he's being violent with the elderly (his stepmother)? My God, I use to think he was so nice. Boy was I wrong. He's continuing his downhill slide.How pathetic & sad. frown

TIS

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/mel-gibsons-stepmother-seeks-stay-away-order-020600543.html

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: J Geoff] #654772
07/08/12 08:26 AM
07/08/12 08:26 AM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss
Anyone watching "Longmire" on A&E this summer? Pretty good show about a modern day veteran sheriff in the west. I've caught the first three episodes OnDemand. First episode moves a bit slow but don't be discouraged it sets the table fairly well to show each character.

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: J Geoff] #654778
07/08/12 11:25 AM
07/08/12 11:25 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Back on the Tom/Katie saga...

Scientologists Told Tom Cruise’s Kids Their Mom Nicole Kidman Was ‘A Sociopath,'

Quote:
Rathbun claims he saw a Celebrity Center member giving “false information” to Bella and Connor and said he told them their mother is a "sociopath."

“[Redacted] told them over and over again their mother was a sociopath, and after a while they believed him," Rathbun told The Hollywood Reporter.

"They had daily sessions with [redacted]. I was there. I saw it."

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/70184834.html#ixzz202r7lYJ1

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #654779
07/08/12 12:19 PM
07/08/12 12:19 PM
California

California
Just saw previews of the new Bourne movie on tv. I don't know this guy playing Bourne but it sure seems weird not seeing Matt Damon. I'll wait til it comes on HBO if I see it at all. ohwell

smile

TIS

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #654878
07/09/12 11:36 AM
07/09/12 11:36 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Just saw previews of the new Bourne movie on tv. I don't know this guy playing Bourne but it sure seems weird not seeing Matt Damon. I'll wait til it comes on HBO if I see it at all. ohwell

smile

TIS

I'll tell you what TIS my dear. I'm seeing it, that's without a doubt. If I see it and I swear by my Bourne fanboy bones that it's worth seeing, will you then give it a chance before it hits HBO?

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: J Geoff] #654879
07/09/12 11:37 AM
07/09/12 11:37 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
The ROBOCOP remake is but a year away, but they're already starting up the viral campaign for it.

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: J Geoff] #654895
07/09/12 02:38 PM
07/09/12 02:38 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
It's funny but this past weekend, Tom Cruise's former Scientology auditor predicted boldly that this divorce would be settled rather quickly w/ Holmes getting custody in exchange for issuing a joint statement that Scientology had nothing to do with the divorce. Which made sense since the media pries into this story and the juicy details about the Church and their practices and misdeeds, openly discussing child auditing on Good Morning America. This only hurts the Church and Cruise, and the Church' CEO put the screws on Cruise to settle quietly for Team Xenu's sake. (They're rather close, the CEO was Cruise's best man in his wedding to Holmes.)

And what do you know, they've announced a surprisingly speedy divorce settlement.

I'm not saying the former auditor was right, but it does make you wonder.

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #654896
07/09/12 02:43 PM
07/09/12 02:43 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Hey Ronnie,

What did you think of "Red," with Bruce Willis?

I saw it for the first time over the weekend and thought it was great. John Malkovich is perfect in those paranoid, insane roles. I don't think he's acting, either grin.

Re: Movies/TV Random Post Whoring (2012) [Re: pizzaboy] #654900
07/09/12 03:55 PM
07/09/12 03:55 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Hey Ronnie,

What did you think of "Red," with Bruce Willis?

I saw it for the first time over the weekend and thought it was great. John Malkovich is perfect in those paranoid, insane roles. I don't think he's acting, either grin.

I liked it too, solid fun. It's one of those movies that's probably much better than it had any right to because of the big cast of stars and talent all adding flavor and muslce to those parts and those lines ("I remembered the Secret Service being tougher." "Me too.") What a cast, Bruno, Mirren, Freeman, Brian Cox, Karl Urban, Dreyfuss, Malkovich, the late Borgnine.

My Mother liked the movie too, her favorite scene was that shot of Mirren taking her heels off in favor of combat boots. For some reason that made my Mom apparently ROTFL.

The only drawback with RED for me is two of the more overused settings in action movies are dockyards and warehouses, and RED uses them both. But that's only a minor quabble only I will complain about.

Can't wait for the sequel.

Page 17 of 64 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 63 64

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull