GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (VanillaLimeCoke, Irishman12, 2 invisible), 260 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,489
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,915
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,769
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: Moe_Tilden] #774479
04/27/14 12:37 PM
04/27/14 12:37 PM
Garbageman Offline
Made Member
Garbageman  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: ProvidenceDon28
I will never support a rat, fuck him

I can't understand the mentality of people like you. All these gangsters, they wouldn't piss on people like us if we were on fire. There is nothing to admire about any of them.

Dom served his country, never killed anyone and only got dragged in to the life because his evil, penny pinching, attempted cop killing uncle refused to let him see his own father and sabotaged every attempt for Dom to go straight just so he could have another source of income.

Dom deserves sympathy not vitriol for his alcohol and drug addiction. His uncle screwed up his life.

I understand it. A recent rat, who was also an wounded Gulf war veteran, was involved in a case which spanned from 09 - 13. Know why he wore a wire? Because he was arrested on charges of pedophilia and facing life.
Do the crime, face your time. Scum like that deserve death, nevermind becoming a government golden child. And these feds can somehow go to sleep at night? Shame on them. I hope people like the ones who handle rats like that die of cancer.
By the way, that perspective of mine should have no automatic assumption that I hold the criminals harmless, they're pieces of human garbage as well... But not all of them.

Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: Garbageman] #774485
04/27/14 12:52 PM
04/27/14 12:52 PM
C
cornuto_e_contento Offline
Capo
cornuto_e_contento  Offline
C
Capo
Originally Posted By: Garbageman
Originally Posted By: ProvidenceDon28
I will never support a rat, fuck him

I can't understand the mentality of people like you. All these gangsters, they wouldn't piss on people like us if we were on fire. There is nothing to admire about any of them.

Dom served his country, never killed anyone and only got dragged in to the life because his evil, penny pinching, attempted cop killing uncle refused to let him see his own father and sabotaged every attempt for Dom to go straight just so he could have another source of income.

Dom deserves sympathy not vitriol for his alcohol and drug addiction. His uncle screwed up his life.

I understand it. A recent rat, who was also an wounded Gulf war veteran, was involved in a case which spanned from 09 - 13. Know why he wore a wire? Because he was arrested on charges of pedophilia and facing life.
Do the crime, face your time. Scum like that deserve death, nevermind becoming a government golden child. And these feds can somehow go to sleep at night? Shame on them. I hope people like the ones who handle rats like that die of cancer.
By the way, that perspective of mine should have no automatic assumption that I hold the criminals harmless, they're pieces of human garbage as well... But not all of them.

!!! that is sick that he was a ped0 and trying to get a reduced sentance or slap on the wrist by doing that.

Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #774492
04/27/14 02:01 PM
04/27/14 02:01 PM
Boca Raton
NNY78 Offline
The Counselor
NNY78  Offline
The Counselor
Underboss
Boca Raton
CAC,

IMO I wouldn't put Meth in the same class as heroin and crack in this context. Crack,(Cocaine) and Heroin,(Morphine Derivative) were existing drugs that were altered on purpose to be especially addictive. Meth is no less destructive though.

Moe,

By anyone's measure this guy we are talking about in this thread is a sick bastard if he did in fact abuse a child.

I agree with you that people with substance abuse and mental health problems need our support and compassion not our condemnation. People with a substance abuse or mental health problem are ill just like the person with diabetes or heart disease. We don't treat the guy with heart disease who eats four days a week at Burger King or the diabetic who sneaks a piece of cake or hides a box of chocolates like Ginny Sack the same way the addict or alcoholic is isolated, mocked, dismissed and belittled. Shame on us

Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: bonanno] #774498
04/27/14 02:42 PM
04/27/14 02:42 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

This is the first I have ever heard of Dominick abusing a child.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: Moe_Tilden] #774503
04/27/14 02:57 PM
04/27/14 02:57 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

He's talking about someone else. Montiglio has never been charged with child abuse.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: pizzaboy] #774508
04/27/14 03:20 PM
04/27/14 03:20 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

He's talking about someone else. Montiglio has never been charged with child abuse.

Oh.

Last edited by Moe_Tilden; 04/27/14 03:22 PM.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: Moe_Tilden] #774509
04/27/14 03:22 PM
04/27/14 03:22 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Phew. Why was that even brought up? I'm confused.

I think he was just trying to make the point that sometimes rats are given deals, then turn around and continue to commit crimes.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: bonanno] #774512
04/27/14 03:33 PM
04/27/14 03:33 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Some, like Greg Scarpa, are allowed to continue committing crime whilst simultaneously ratting. And I think I read that Accetturro had been ratting since the 60's.

Got to say, I am cynical about Frank Lino's shows of guilt too.

Guys like him are masters of deception. It's probably like flicking a light switch.

Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: Moe_Tilden] #774514
04/27/14 03:53 PM
04/27/14 03:53 PM
Boca Raton
NNY78 Offline
The Counselor
NNY78  Offline
The Counselor
Underboss
Boca Raton
Moe,

I was responding to this comment by another poster sorry for the confusion.

b]Know why he wore a wire? Because he was arrested on charges of pedophilia and facing life. [/b]

Thanks PB for helping to clear that up.

Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: NNY78] #774515
04/27/14 03:55 PM
04/27/14 03:55 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: NNY78
Thanks PB for helping to clear that up.

That's what I do lol.

Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: bonanno] #774524
04/27/14 06:26 PM
04/27/14 06:26 PM
P
ProvidenceDon28 Offline
Button
ProvidenceDon28  Offline
P
Button
I dont support rats because at the end of the day we are all men and when we make choices, we make them willingly. All of a sudden when shit goes down hill people start saving their own skin because they don't want to go to jail, if thats the case don't get into the life to begin with.

Last edited by ProvidenceDon28; 04/27/14 06:26 PM.
Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: NNY78] #774605
04/28/14 09:38 AM
04/28/14 09:38 AM
C
cornuto_e_contento Offline
Capo
cornuto_e_contento  Offline
C
Capo
Originally Posted By: NNY78
CAC,

IMO I wouldn't put Meth in the same class as heroin and crack in this context. Crack,(Cocaine) and Heroin,(Morphine Derivative) were existing drugs that were altered on purpose to be especially addictive. Meth is no less destructive though.

Moe,

By anyone's measure this guy we are talking about in this thread is a sick bastard if he did in fact abuse a child.

I agree with you that people with substance abuse and mental health problems need our support and compassion not our condemnation. People with a substance abuse or mental health problem are ill just like the person with diabetes or heart disease. We don't treat the guy with heart disease who eats four days a week at Burger King or the diabetic who sneaks a piece of cake or hides a box of chocolates like Ginny Sack the same way the addict or alcoholic is isolated, mocked, dismissed and belittled. Shame on us

Cocaine including crack, is not physically addictive. But I have heard that it is very psychologically addictive. I have heard that crystal meth is even more addictive than crack/coke are, and that many people have tried to quit using methamphetamine and the rate of people who quit, become sober, and stay sober for long periods of time is very low.

I do not know alcoholics who are mocked, belittled, or isolated. But I do know people who are very good at hiding SA (substance abuse) issues, or pretending to themselves that they do not have a problem or addiction to alcohol or other drugs.

Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #774616
04/28/14 11:38 AM
04/28/14 11:38 AM
Boca Raton
NNY78 Offline
The Counselor
NNY78  Offline
The Counselor
Underboss
Boca Raton
CAC,

Your confusing the lack of danger during withdrawal with the drug not being physically addictive. Cocaine, Meth and the whole lot of abused legal and illegal substances are physically and psychologically addictive to a greater or lesser degree depending on the class of drug. The physical effects on the brain from all substances of abuse has been well documented in the medical community for many years. Will the withdrawal from meth be dangerous, rarely if the patient is otherwise healthy, however there is a great likelihood that someone withdrawing from alcohol, barbs or benzos could/may have convulsions, arrhythmia or cardiac arrest regardless of their current health status. People like to say that cannabis is not physically addictive but again this just isn't so. The only people making that argument in this day and age are insurance companies that don't want to pay for detox for the cocaine/meth/weed addict. People tend to equate the lack of serious withdrawal with the substance not being physically addictive. THC is stored in fat cells and takes a long time to clear the system that is the reason why the physical withdrawal is negligible. I find it interesting that you haven't seen or heard of any instances were addicts/alcoholics are looked down upon yet you are very aware of how adept the addict has become at hiding something they are very ashamed of. Here is a tidbit of info on meth you may find interesting, the decongestants used to make meth are the cause of the rapid tooth decay seen in so many meth addicts, not the lack of dental care. The meth dries up the nasal and mucus membranes and allows bacteria to multiply very quickly. I appreciate your interest in this area but it is important that we stick with the facts so we don't add to the stigma.

Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: bonanno] #928031
01/30/18 05:55 AM
01/30/18 05:55 AM
Quiet_Doms Offline
Capo
Quiet_Doms  Offline
Capo
This documentary was bullshit!

Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: bonanno] #928044
01/30/18 01:03 PM
01/30/18 01:03 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Who would buy a painting from this crack head ??

Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: bonanno] #928069
01/30/18 10:17 PM
01/30/18 10:17 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

this guy is the reason for my interest in oc books. think i read murder machine about 15 yrs back. he is a shady character single handedly is that a word? destroyed his family. he blames his uncle nino so much gross. did his documentry really get released i can probaly find it on youtube rite? i might give it achance. murder machine was a fucking blast of a book. but as long time reader alot of the shit in it was not factual. alot of the stuff with demeo and his crew. next time mike franses of scars does a question and answer ama we need to find out who the actual shooter of demeo was? casso and gravano probaly told the feds but why is it still kinda a mystery. maybe it was frank deccico and he died with the secret or nino gagi

Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: bonanno] #928078
01/31/18 01:57 AM
01/31/18 01:57 AM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey
I don't know how old this documentary is BUT, I do believe that a lot of what he said in the beginning of his interviews were 95% true.....The fact that he claims to still be in NYC and as a painter is a little odd to me.

Leonetti, Pistone and even Franzese are not stupid enough to go into NYC like all is forgiven.

When Montiglio speaks it kind of reminds me of Frank Cullotta......Yes Frank released some juicy stuff but anything from the present day is just rehashed info.

Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: bonanno] #928079
01/31/18 02:47 AM
01/31/18 02:47 AM
WhackWhack Offline
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline
Made Member
I find his credibility to be iffy. Definitely embellishes but I do not doubt his involvement with Nino and Roy.

And I have seen it only on a site or two but is it true Dominick passed away in the last year or two?

Re: Dominick Montiglio - Dark Visions Movie Trailer [Re: WhackWhack] #928287
02/02/18 05:28 PM
02/02/18 05:28 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by WhackWhack
I find his credibility to be iffy. Definitely embellishes but I do not doubt his involvement with Nino and Roy.

And I have seen it only on a site or two but is it true Dominick passed away in the last year or two?

He was active on Facebook as of a year or two ago. Check there.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull