GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 273 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,541
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,003
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,514
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,362
Posts1,059,281
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Bernardo Provenzano wants early release... [Re: tommykarate] #688169
01/05/13 11:35 PM
01/05/13 11:35 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: tommykarate
Carm do you know anything about la stidda always bn interested in em.in the book men of dishonor its said there was a war with la stidda and the mafia and hundreds killed.true? Do they fight more often then work together? And was riina and provenzano being the b.o.b just a 1time thing.u say they gotta be from Palermo n I've read that to but they managed to do it. Thru fear and brutality. And some smarts im sure

Both Riina and Provenzano are from Palermo.

Stidda was the reason for the wars in the 80's and 90's. They were cast-offs of Cosa Nostra, didn't want to follow the rules, etc. They wanted to take over. Hundreds were killed during those wars, true.

But today, Stidda has basically been absorbed into Cosa Nostra and they have, and do, work together now. They have no choice anymore. They needed to regroup under Matteo Messina-Denaro and they do work together and have been inter-marrying lately too. They don't fight anymore with one another. One of the later busts was Operation Hardom where Stidda and Cosa Nostra alike were arrested in a big drug bust, working together.

Today, the media calls Messina Denaro boss of bosses but technically he isn't. He controls Trapani and Agrigento.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Bernardo Provenzano wants early release... [Re: carmela] #688176
01/05/13 11:50 PM
01/05/13 11:50 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Originally Posted By: carmela
Carm do you know anything about la stidda always bn interested in em.in the book men of dishonor its said there was a war with la stidda and the mafia and hundreds killed.true? Do they fight more often then work together? And was riina and provenzano being the b.o.b just a 1time thing.u say they gotta be from Palermo n I've read that to but they managed to do it. Thru fear and brutality. And some smarts im sure

Stidda was the reason for the wars in the 80's and 90's. They were cast-offs of Cosa Nostra, didn't want to follow the rules, etc. They wanted to take over. Hundreds were killed during those wars, true.

But today, Stidda has basically been absorbed into Cosa Nostra and they have, and do, work together now. They have no choice anymore. They needed to regroup under Matteo Messina-Denaro and they do work together and have been inter-marrying lately too. They don't fight anymore with one another. One of the later busts was Operation Hardom where Stidda and Cosa Nostra alike were arrested in a big drug bust, working together.

Today, the media calls Messina Denaro boss of bosses but technically he isn't. He controls Trapani and Agrigento.

Riina and Provenzano are from Corleone! There 1000% Corloenesi! Not even a debate!
Matteo Messina Denaro is the Boss of the island!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Bernardo Provenzano wants early release... [Re: EastHarlemItal] #688178
01/05/13 11:52 PM
01/05/13 11:52 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Riina and Provenzano are from Corleone! There 1000% Corloenesi! Not even a debate!
Matteo Messina Denaro is the Boss of the island!

Uhhh, Yeah. And Corleone is in Palermo!

MMD is the boss of the island but under the official commission cannot be recognized as Boss of Bosses.

Re: Bernardo Provenzano wants early release... [Re: Mooney] #688200
01/06/13 12:29 AM
01/06/13 12:29 AM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
Dont even reply to his posts carmela he come on he to act like an ass-hole so... everybody needs a hobbie.

Re: Bernardo Provenzano wants early release... [Re: SgWaue86] #688203
01/06/13 12:32 AM
01/06/13 12:32 AM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
Dont even reply to his posts carmela he come on he to act like an ass-hole so... everybody needs a hobbie.

Not at asshole when I know I'm correct! Corleone is a town in the Province of Palermo! Being an asshole is you, trolling around looking for comments and not adding a single thread if information.

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Bernardo Provenzano wants early release... [Re: EastHarlemItal] #688205
01/06/13 12:35 AM
01/06/13 12:35 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Stop this already. It's getting way too childish. Just stop it!

Re: Bernardo Provenzano wants early release... [Re: Mooney] #688206
01/06/13 12:39 AM
01/06/13 12:39 AM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Corleone is a town in the Province of Palermo and then there's Palermo the city which is also the capital of the Province of Palermo and also the entire region of Sicily. I may be wrong but thats the way i always understood it.

Is that correct?

Re: Bernardo Provenzano wants early release... [Re: Mooney] #688208
01/06/13 12:44 AM
01/06/13 12:44 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
lol lol lol

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Bernardo Provenzano wants early release... [Re: Giancarlo] #688210
01/06/13 12:45 AM
01/06/13 12:45 AM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Corleone is a town in the Province of Palermo and then there's Palermo the city which is also the capital of the Province of Palermo and also the entire region of Sicily. I may be wrong but thats the way i always understood it.

Is that correct?

That's correct.

Palermo, the city, is the capital of Palermo... and Palermo, the Province, is the capital of Sicily.

Re: Bernardo Provenzano wants early release... [Re: Mooney] #698058
02/20/13 01:09 PM
02/20/13 01:09 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
http://www.sicilianews24.it/cronaca/5973...a-in-cella.html

The boss is back in jail.

Palermo, 20 Feb. - Physically getting better, Provenzano can leave the hospital and return to prison, but his mental condition remains serious. After weeks spent recovering in a hospital in Parma, after brain surgery, it was decided he was able to return to prison. He should be moved back to his cell later today.

Re: Bernardo Provenzano wants early release... [Re: carmela] #698061
02/20/13 01:12 PM
02/20/13 01:12 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
http://www.sicilianews24.it/cronaca/5973...a-in-cella.html

The boss is back in jail.

Palermo, 20 Feb. - Physically getting better, Provenzano can leave the hospital and return to prison, but his mental condition remains serious. After weeks spent recovering in a hospital in Parma, after brain surgery, it was decided he was able to return to prison. He should be moved back to his cell later today.

Let the poor old man go home! He was a simple wheat farmer, why are they bothering him?

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull