GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 84 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,128
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,761
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Outfit member complaining about Joe Fosco. [Re: Dapper_Don] #641205
03/22/12 09:26 PM
03/22/12 09:26 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
I wonder who those two informants are...

Ivy, has that article ever been posted over on the RD? reason i say that because I am sure it will cause a lively discussion over there considering there are more Chicago posters...

No, I don't believe it ever was. There are posters over there that read Fosco's blog and probably read the above but I don't remember anyone posting that part.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Outfit member complaining about Joe Fosco. [Re: IvyLeague] #641209
03/22/12 09:29 PM
03/22/12 09:29 PM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Ivy, has that article ever been posted over on the RD? reason i say that because I am sure it will cause a lively discussion over there considering there are more Chicago posters...

No, I don't believe it ever was. There are posters over there that read Fosco's blog and probably read the above but I don't remember anyone posting that part.

I wish there was more of a Chicago Outfit discussion here on this board. That is the faction that most interests me. The discussions always seem to start out so spirited and lively then the bottom drops out. frown

Last edited by Mark; 03/22/12 09:30 PM.
Re: Outfit member complaining about Joe Fosco. [Re: Mark] #641217
03/22/12 09:35 PM
03/22/12 09:35 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Mark

I wish there was more of a Chicago Outfit discussion here on this board. That is the faction that most interests me. The discussions always seem to start out so spirited and lively then the bottom drops out. frown

I agree. Even today, I find the Outfit very interesting. But, at least over on the other board, the Chicago-related discussions so often ended in pissing contests.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Outfit member complaining about Joe Fosco. [Re: IvyLeague] #641219
03/22/12 09:37 PM
03/22/12 09:37 PM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss

I agree. Even today, I find the Outfit very interesting. But, at least over on the other board, the Chicago-related discussions so often ended in pissing contests.

lol What is it about Chicago?!? Maybe it just brings out the worst in people? lol

Re: Outfit member complaining about Joe Fosco. [Re: IvyLeague] #641384
03/23/12 06:31 PM
03/23/12 06:31 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York

They do end in pissing contests here also, remember that guy who was banned recently who claimed his dad or a family member was a high ranking outfit mobster? and he was claiming that everybody has the outfit membership numbers wrong, etc.

But I agree with you both, I am very interested in the Outfit and wish there was more lively debates. I find it interesting that the Philly family, which is just a small family (relative to NY) generates huge discussion everywhere.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Outfit member complaining about Joe Fosco. [Re: IvyLeague] #641385
03/23/12 06:32 PM
03/23/12 06:32 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York

I think i am going to post it and see what happens. whistle

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Outfit member complaining about Joe Fosco. [Re: Dapper_Don] #641431
03/24/12 09:55 AM
03/24/12 09:55 AM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss

I think i am going to post it and see what happens. whistle

Keep us informed?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull