GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (chin_gigante, 1 invisible), 139 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,119
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,384
Posts1,059,719
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 66 of 141 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 140 141
Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #638415
03/05/12 07:36 PM
03/05/12 07:36 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline OP
ronnierocketAGO  Offline OP
R

East Tennessee
TIS - It's dorky and funny in an akward way, but I wouldn't call it a gaffe. We've set the standards high after Obama met Al Green. tongue

THIS is what I call a Romney Gaffe today, and he's innocent for once. His wife Anne Romney said this in her best unintended Teresa Heinz Kerry impersonation:

Quote:
"We can be poor in spirit, and I don't even consider myself wealthy, which is an interesting thing. It can be here today and gone tomorrow."

According to their released tax returns, the Romneys made $20.9 million last year and are estimated to be worth nearly $250 million. She's rich alright. In Tone Deafness.

What's up with that family whenever they talk about money? Officially it's not just ole Willard who has this problem. I know both candidates this fall will be framed as the country club elitist, but the Romneys are feverishly waving their membership cards. Not because they're clueless, they just don't give a shit because they're not going to be penalized for such antics.

They're the Lindsey Lohan of politics.

~I was going to say Paris Hilton, but that's Newt.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 03/05/12 07:39 PM.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638420
03/05/12 07:59 PM
03/05/12 07:59 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Well I know that's the endorsement I was waiting for... rolleyes
Romney gets endorsement

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638447
03/05/12 11:14 PM
03/05/12 11:14 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
I was thinking about this recently, but I have decided that once I finish up my semester I am going to volunteer on Obama's campaign (wkns idk yet) to make some calls to a few crazy gun-toting hillbillies (no offense to anybody) in battleground states and convince them to vote for Obama, or do anything else to help with the cause. I want to make sure I do my part and ensure his reelection goes through, the level of stupidity/ridiculousness in terms of actual viable policy solutions that are coming from the Republican party makes me even more afraid if one of them gets elected.

Plus you can never be too sure with the GOP, they always run a mean efficient/effective campaign and you cant count them out.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 03/05/12 11:44 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638487
03/06/12 02:08 AM
03/06/12 02:08 AM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Barbara Bush No Fan of the Presidential Campaign

Quote:
Former first lady Barbara Bush doesn't like the way the 2012 GOP presidential campaign has been going, the Dallas Morning News reports.

Said Mrs. Bush: "I think it's been the worst campaign I've ever seen in my life. I hate that people think compromise is a dirty word. It's not a dirty word."

She added: "I think the rest of the world is looking at us these days and saying, 'What are you doing?'"

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community...ence-at-smu.ece

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638573
03/06/12 04:08 PM
03/06/12 04:08 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Wall Street Journal yesterday wrote that support for Romney is firming up with "likely" GOP voters, including self-described nservatives. He's got 38% vs. 32% for Santorum. Article also says many have been turned off by the ugliness of the campaign.

What this tells me is that 62% of likely GOP voters don't want Romney, and that he can't count on them falling in behind him if and when he gets the nomination.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: Turnbull] #638626
03/06/12 08:31 PM
03/06/12 08:31 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: Turnbull

What this tells me is that 62% of likely GOP voters don't want Romney, and that he can't count on them falling in behind him if and when he gets the nomination.

Tonight, I'm intrigued by seeing how he does with blue collar/working class whites in Ohio and Evangelicals everywhere. He's lost the Evangelical vote in every primary so far.

EDIT - Newt won Georgia and Mittens won Virginia, though the latter is not very impressive considering both Newt and Santorum failed to make the VA ballot. (Ever bragged about beating up a kid with asthma? Of course not.)

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 03/06/12 08:34 PM.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638631
03/06/12 08:41 PM
03/06/12 08:41 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
How the Chinese view the GOP Primaries

Quote:
but they find the American love-hate relationship with Romney’s wealth to be confusing. “At least he got his fortune through proper means. Not much to explain. Can we say as much about Chinese leaders?” a commentator asked. As Roaring Shout put it, “Seems the way they do it is: get rich first, then become president. For us, the order is become a leader first, then….”

Quote:
Some things have become clear: Santorum has a powerfully repellent effect on the Chinese non-electorate. Commentator Li Yi, like others, has tried to make sense of the faith-based campaign: “Are you sure that he’s going for the presidency, not for organizing a cult?” Perhaps the biggest surprise is that Ron Paul has his fans in China, where he’s better known by the genuinely honorific nickname Grandpa Paul. “Compared with Romney’s sugar-sweet talk, this grandfather is a lot more direct and candid,” a commentator wrote Tuesday.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/ev...l#ixzz1oO3nA4l8

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638640
03/06/12 09:41 PM
03/06/12 09:41 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee

Mittens lost the evangelical vote in Ohio by double digits, but wins them in Virginia. Mittens also lost the Independent vote in both primaries. Paul is losing by 20 in VA (better performance than I expected honestly), but he's edged out Mittens for the under-$50,000 income vote.

At least Mittens won the abortion vote.

Quote:
In Ohio, the race was close among all women: 37 - 40 for Santorum. But among unmarried women? Santorum lost big: 30 - 44 percent.

And as someone from Tennessee, I can partly confirm this exit poll:

Quote:
More than six in 10 primary voters in Ohio, Tennessee and Georgia say it’s important to share a candidate’s religious beliefs, according to preliminary exit polling. Sharing religious values peaks in Tennessee, where nearly three-quarters say so.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 03/06/12 09:42 PM.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638645
03/06/12 10:08 PM
03/06/12 10:08 PM
Tampa and Queens
S
Skinny_Vinny Offline
Capo
Skinny_Vinny  Offline
S
Capo
Tampa and Queens
Obama will win because all the minorities, homosexuals, feminazis, and intellectual elites will be out in full force in November.

I'm serious. I see it with my own two eyes in Florida, North Carolina and Virginia.

These southern states have been overwhelmed by minorities and northerners(Italians and Jews from NY area who are mostly leftist Democrats). Especially Florida.

And if Florida is lost, so is the election.

This is why I'm sure Obama will win.

At the same time, I don't see how the Democrats can ever run with a white male candidate again. They're now committed to running anybody but a white male from now on.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Skinny_Vinny] #638654
03/06/12 10:51 PM
03/06/12 10:51 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: Skinny_Vinny
Obama will win because all the minorities, homosexuals, feminazis, and intellectual elites will be out in full force in November.

Yeah those Feminazi "sluts" sure love to stuff the ballot box inbetween sex taped romps.

As for gay voters, McCain actually apparently won the highest % of self-described gay voters ever for a GOP candidate. I like to believe, with no empirical evidence backing me up, that if Equal Civil Rights becomes the status quo and no longer an arena of issues, the vote will split roughly between the parties. This isn't tribalism like with African-American or Evangelical voters.

And intellectual elites? I'm reminded of Pauline Kael's apocryphal complaint that she didn't understand how Nixon won re-election because everybody she knew voted McGovern.

Or my favorite: During either '52 or '56 (can't remember which year) at a campaign stop, a woman yelled out to Adlai Stevenson: "Don't worry. All the smart people will vote for you!" He retorted: "I can't win just with them!" lol

I think you get my point I'm driving at with the "intellectual elite" voting bloc.

These southern states have been overwhelmed by minorities and northerners(Italians and Jews from NY area who are mostly leftist Democrats). Especially Florida.

And if Florida is lost, so is the election.

Florida has been a Yankee colony since...God knows when. That's not news. (I'm ashamed to say that there are probably more Jets fans in South Florida than Dolphin fans.) But save for Virginia and North Carolina, the rest of the South is still whistlin' Dixie. (And even then, describing VA and SC as lost in your viewpoint is a big taffy stretch.)

And I wouldn't necessarily call Florida a dealbreaker. Not as many Electoral Votes, but if I'm Republican, I would consider Ohio to be much more important for morale because of this one fact: No GOP President has been ever elected without winning Ohio. Until somebody inevitably does.

Come to think of it, I'm willing to bet good money that Mittens won't win Massachusetts this fall. When was the last President elected who failed to win his home state? Until somebody inevitably does.

At the same time, I don't see how the Democrats can ever run with a white male candidate again. They're now committed to running anybody but a white male from now on.

I don't want to type bad words, so I'll instead say this: Four years out, Andrew Cuomo rather looks promising as a '16 national candidate. Not saying he will, but he's been mentioned more than once.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 03/06/12 10:51 PM.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638657
03/06/12 10:56 PM
03/06/12 10:56 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
I don't like the guy, but I'll give Santorum this: He's fighting to the razor margins with Mittens in Ohio, despite being outspent 5-1 by him.

EDIT - Turnout estimates in GA, MA, OK and VA all lower than in '08. Only in VT is turnout expected to be up from '08. (27% spike in Evangelical vote in VT compared to '08.)

Voter turnout in Virginia? 5.5%. uhwhat

I'm pretty sure we won't get these caucuses again in the GOP primaries in future elections. At least not this scheduled or formulated or booked.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 03/06/12 11:40 PM.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638674
03/07/12 01:00 AM
03/07/12 01:00 AM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Trivial Pursuit fodder: Only time a candidate has won the general election despite losing his home state was Polk in 1844. (Last general election too when "election day" was held on different dates in different states.)

EDIT - Fun Fact: Romney will win 2/3rds of the OH delegates despite winning the primary by a razor-thin margin because...something.

EDIT 2 - Wilson lost New Jersey in his 1916 re-election.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 03/07/12 01:23 AM.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638677
03/07/12 02:28 AM
03/07/12 02:28 AM
Tampa and Queens
S
Skinny_Vinny Offline
Capo
Skinny_Vinny  Offline
S
Capo
Tampa and Queens
ronnierocket,

First of all, Southeast Florida(not entire state) was always Yankee country. Now the northerners and minorities are taking over the entire state. That's why Obama won Florida by three points.

I hope you understand that Santorum is a Catholic and an Italian which will make it impossible for him to be on top of the GOP ticket. Everyone should know that by now.

Cuomo in 2016? I don't think an Italian can be on top of any parties' ticket? Do you? This country will never have an Italian President. And the Democrats are not going to put any white male on top for decades. They are the party of the minorities and big feminism.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Skinny_Vinny] #638678
03/07/12 02:45 AM
03/07/12 02:45 AM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
ronnierocket,

First of all, Southeast Florida(not entire state) was always Yankee country. Now the northerners and minorities are taking over the entire state. That's why Obama won Florida by three points.

I would blame that more on scared old people. (Are there any other kind?)

I hope you understand that Santorum is a Catholic and an Italian which will make it impossible for him to be on top of the GOP ticket. Everyone should know that by now.

The reason he won't be on top of that ticket isn't because he's Catholic, it's the other C: He's Cuckoo.

Cuomo in 2016? I don't think an Italian can be on top of any parties' ticket? Do you? This country will never have an Italian President. And the Democrats are not going to put any white male on top for decades.

Like how we'll never have a black President or a Catholic President or never another Southern President or movie star as President? Have faith.

They are the party of the minorities and big feminism.

If you say so Rush. tongue

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638683
03/07/12 06:45 AM
03/07/12 06:45 AM
Berlin, Germany
Danito Offline
Underboss
Danito  Offline
Underboss
Berlin, Germany
What's the problem of Americans with "elite" politicians?
If you want someone to run a company or a university, you're also looking for someone who's among the best. But when it comess to the country, everybody seems to scream if the candidate had a good college education.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Danito] #638684
03/07/12 06:56 AM
03/07/12 06:56 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: Danito
What's the problem of Americans with "elite" politicians?
If you want someone to run a company or a university, you're also looking for someone who's among the best. But when it comess to the country, everybody seems to scream if the candidate had a good college education.

I can't say how particularly American it is not having lived elsewhere but it's a silly but oft effective little tactic. Taking the long view it goes all the way back to Andrew Jackson. In modern times it can be traced back to people like Nixon, Agnew and George Wallace. There is a mild belief, probably shared by many Americans regardless of political affiliation that college is not the only or even always the best way of obtaining useful knowledge. College grads, after all do a lot of stupid things.

Politicians often attempt to appeal to this and pander to darker impulses of resentment and ideas about "real masculinity" and so on by pretending that they stand with the "real Americans" against those (presumably effete) "egghead liberals" or "college grads that think they're so smart". Ironically, without fail, the people that talk like this are college grads and often like Santorum grad school or professional school grads as well. Heck, both movie versions of "Straw Dogs" touched on this trope.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: Lilo] #638721
03/07/12 11:27 AM
03/07/12 11:27 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Well Super Tuesday was quite interesting no? For a while there it actually seemed that Santorum might win Ohio. All their speeches were too long but Newt sounded like he's in it for the win. lol And the clown show continues.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #638724
03/07/12 11:31 AM
03/07/12 11:31 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Well Super Tuesday was quite interesting no? For a while there it actually seemed that Santorum might win Ohio. All their speeches were too long but Newt sounded like he's in it for the win. lol And the clown show continues.

Mitt will limp to the finish line. He'll pander by picking a neocon running mate. Obama will win over thirty states in November.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: pizzaboy] #638730
03/07/12 11:49 AM
03/07/12 11:49 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Obama will win over thirty states in November.

Thanks to gays, feninazis and the intellectual elite.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Election 2012 [Re: Sicilian Babe] #638734
03/07/12 11:57 AM
03/07/12 11:57 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Obama will win over thirty states in November.

Thanks to gays, feninazis and the intellectual elite.

For sure. We are the champions.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #638740
03/07/12 12:57 PM
03/07/12 12:57 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee

TIS

Since it hasn't stopped being funny (or revelant), I'll describe last night as Mittens once again winning by default. I'll repeat what I posted earlier: he outspent Santorum 5-1 in Ohio, and barely beat him by a nose hair. He's got the momentum of a zombie from THE WALKING DEAD.

I mean he had trouble beating Rick Santorum. This was a guy who lost his Senate re-election by what, 17 points? Until Iowa*, he was never considered a serious contender and recently you can understand to a degree why. He's not a great politician or telegenic candidate on the stump to say the least, he's too far right-wing for even several right-wingers. (He picked a fight with JFK's corpse and lost.) By all media accounts, Mittens won his debate against him.

He had the organization of a soccer mom's mini-van with a budget that could be stacked neatly inside a shoe box. (They failed to get him on the ballot in Virginia and even if he had "won" Ohio, he still would've lost most of the delegates.) All his momentum was based off the conservative grassroots, grasping at any would-be hero against Mittens.

Long story short, Mittens should've buried him with superior organization, more money, and well being the less-psycho candidate compared to Santorum. Yet he lost the Independent vote to the psycho. He's got everything going for him except himself. It's really an epic big budget turd polishing operation.

This isn't Obama beating Hillary. More like imagine if Obama had trouble defeating Dennis Kucinich.

*=He was screwed out of that win by a Iowa GOP beholden to Mittens. Even when he officially got his "win," nobody cared anymore.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 03/07/12 12:58 PM.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638744
03/07/12 01:05 PM
03/07/12 01:05 PM
California

California
This isn't Obama beating Hillary. More like imagine if Obama had trouble defeating Dennis Kucinich.

Ha ha ha, good comparison. Btw, Kujcinich lost to Kaptor I hear?? I don't know anything about Kaptor, but was that expected I wonder? confused

Oh, and btw, I don't remember exact figures BUT Mitt spent "millions" more (of course) and STILL it was neck & neck.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/07/12 01:07 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #638760
03/07/12 01:29 PM
03/07/12 01:29 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee

Ha ha ha, good comparison. Btw, Kujcinich lost to Kaptor I hear?? I don't know anything about Kaptor, but was that expected I wonder? confused

Oh, and btw, I don't remember exact figures BUT Mitt spent "millions" more (of course) and STILL it was neck & neck.

TIS

Kucinich did lose yesterday, and good riddance to him.

Interesting: Virginia where he ran on the ballot only against Ron Paul, Mittens failed to crack 60%. Strange to dismiss a double-digit win, but he found a way.

Anyway I'm reminded of 1960 when JFK had to win the West Virginia primary and beat Hubert Humphrey to prove to his party's bosses that despite his drawbacks (Catholic, Yankee, Irish-American, too young, inexperienced), he could convincingly win with blue-collar voters. Specifically those in Dixieland.

Fox News personality Rich Lowry wrote this today:

Romney: The Candidate of 'Eh'

Quote:
Rarely has a candidate seemed so inevitable and so weak at the same time.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/03/07/romney-candidate-eh/

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 03/07/12 01:31 PM.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638761
03/07/12 01:31 PM
03/07/12 01:31 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Perfectly put.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: pizzaboy] #638763
03/07/12 01:37 PM
03/07/12 01:37 PM
California

California

Perfectly put.

All the time, all the ads,not to mention money...all the speculation with nearly everyone knowing how this race would end up; The political need to jump thru all the hoops, play all the games right down to the wire AND it ends up (likely) just as everyone suspected it would,a Romney win. A necessary torture I guess. lol

TIS

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638788
03/07/12 04:28 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Before the primetime drama of Super Tuesday, Fox News yesterday quietly reported a poll on Latino voters.

According to them, Obama isn't just poised to retain his '08 Latino voting bloc, but is running 50/50 with Romney among the Latino McCain voters.

~Why? Three reasons: Arizona, Arizona, Arizona.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #638789
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
There is a kind of relentless Darwinism in the way these mediocrities have been throwing dirt on each other because they have nothing meaningful to say--making themselves and each other look foolish and turning off voters who expect better of presidential candidates. Whoever gets the nomination will lose in November. Rough justice: they were tried and found wanting. That's the good news.

The bad news: Four more years of Obama.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #638809
03/07/12 07:40 PM
03/07/12 07:40 PM
Tampa and Queens
S
Skinny_Vinny Offline
Capo
Skinny_Vinny  Offline
S
Capo
Tampa and Queens
Quote:
All the time, all the ads,not to mention money...

If you are going to bring up money, bring up Barack Hussein Obama and the huge sums of money(and media support) he had in 2008 and will have again in 2012. If Romney is disappointing you, how can you not be disappointed with Obama for not winning more states and no less than 75% of the popular vote?

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #638812
03/07/12 08:10 PM
03/07/12 08:10 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Before the primetime drama of Super Tuesday, Fox News yesterday quietly reported a poll on Latino voters.

According to them, Obama isn't just poised to retain his '08 Latino voting bloc, but is running 50/50 with Romney among the Latino McCain voters.

~Why? Three reasons: Arizona, Arizona, Arizona.

I have a feeling if things go as they have been going the election in nov is going to be a very lopsided one

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 03/07/12 09:03 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Skinny_Vinny] #638814
03/07/12 08:17 PM
03/07/12 08:17 PM
California

California
Quote:
All the time, all the ads,not to mention money...

If you are going to bring up money, bring up Barack Hussein Obama and the huge sums of money(and media support) he had in 2008 and will have again in 2012. If Romney is disappointing you, how can you not be disappointed with Obama for not winning more states and no less than 75% of the popular vote?

Calm down! I was talking about THIS primary season in which tons of money was spent. But yea, I don't like any of the Republican field and I am not disappointed in contest in the least. It's rather enjoyable. wink

Barack HUSSEIN Obama 2012! tongue

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/07/12 08:18 PM.

Page 66 of 141 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 140 141

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull