GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (joepuzzles234), 64 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,168
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,388
Posts1,059,834
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NickyEyes1] #669889
10/11/12 04:26 PM
10/11/12 04:26 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
the mob would never put a hit on a governor because they know it would attract to much attention. That is the reason the mob is so successful

That's not why they're successful

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NJBoy55] #669890
10/11/12 04:29 PM
10/11/12 04:29 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
how would it not be. they don't do hits like that because they know they would get caught and the whole family would fall apart. But street gangs do things like that and that's why they are not as successful as the mob. That's also a reason they've been around so long.

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NickyEyes1] #669892
10/11/12 04:39 PM
10/11/12 04:39 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
how would it not be. they don't do hits like that because they know they would get caught and the whole family would fall apart. But street gangs do things like that and that's why they are not as successful as the mob. That's also a reason they've been around so long.

Name one street gang that has assassinated a Governor or someone of a similar stature. Even if they did do this how many do you think would be prosecuted ? I accept it may be a contributing factor but it's not the reason they're successful.

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NJBoy55] #669894
10/11/12 04:44 PM
10/11/12 04:44 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
im sure many would be prosecuted if they killed a governor. Its not the only reason they're successful but definitely one of the main reasons.

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NickyEyes1] #669897
10/11/12 04:53 PM
10/11/12 04:53 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
im sure many would be prosecuted if they killed a governor. Its not the only reason they're successful but definitely one of the main reasons.

Would it be that different from a large rico case with loads of defendants that the mob seemingly always bounce back from though? Is there any examples of street gangs doing this or were you just throwing that out there?

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NJBoy55] #669898
10/11/12 05:00 PM
10/11/12 05:00 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
he said they put out a hit for the governor. the mob would never even consider it

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 10/11/12 05:00 PM.
Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NickyEyes1] #669900
10/11/12 05:10 PM
10/11/12 05:10 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
he said they put out a hit for the governor. the mob would never even consider it

I never said they would've. What did you mean by street gangs do this type of thing ? Sorry for constantly asking but you haven't answered and i'd like to know what you meant.

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NJBoy55] #669913
10/11/12 05:53 PM
10/11/12 05:53 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
i just answered it on the first sentence

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NickyEyes1] #669916
10/11/12 06:18 PM
10/11/12 06:18 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

The mexican mafia are a prison gang i didn't think you were referencing what he said. Fair enough though has anyone got any sources of this he pretty much just said they did without saying when or which governor it was.

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NickyEyes1] #669918
10/11/12 06:24 PM
10/11/12 06:24 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
But LCN has been badly hurt by RICO cases to the extent where they've taken a pro-active hands off approach to carrying out hits. Take some of the ruthless maneuvers that have caused La Eme to be perceived as monsters in the press. Look at the La Eme hit where the psychotic hitmen massacwent as far as to kill a baby. LCN would never hire someone as unprofessional as some nut job meth head junkie.

There's no denying that law enforcement pressure has taken its toll on LCN and forced them to rethink their game. That is why an air of semi-legitamacy is important but as the Italian community has long been settled in the US they aren't going to have an endless stream of die for the cause psychopaths willing to do hard time and put their lives on the line on the streets every day to further their cause.

La Eme has an limitless pool of young, hungry and ambitious stret gang members willing to prove themselves and earn work their way to the top whatever it takes.

All I'm saying is it is unrealistic to expect LCN to be as heavy hitting a force on the streets. When La Eme go to war they are literally going to war themselves. They are killers.

The North East mob Families have tough street enforcers who are dangerous in their own right but not on the scale of the amount of killers La Eme has at its disposal.

Playing it smart, rather than playing it hot headed, certainly has kept the mob going as it would just not have been sustainable with the amount of heat they are getting from the Feds who will be crawling all over them after one whisper on a wiretap.

You don't need to kill to be succesful and in 2012 mob hits are only carried out off the rador, in the joint or as a very and absolute final resort. That's the difference.

Some of these La Eme guys, they don't give a rats arse about the joint, its home from home to them. An Italian family home in New Jersey or South Philly would be like paradise for most street hoods.

LCN have evolved and moved with the times. Slugging it out on the streets and flexing muscles brings heat.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 10/11/12 06:26 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: Camarel] #669920
10/11/12 06:27 PM
10/11/12 06:27 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: Camarel

The mexican mafia are a prison gang i didn't think you were referencing what he said. Fair enough though has anyone got any sources of this he pretty much just said they did without saying when or which governor it was.

The Mexican Mafia once gave the green light for a hit on the Governor of California. LCN have no such capability to carry out such an operation in 2012. La Eme have also infiltrated Government programs and have many contacts in very influential Government positions and the magnitude of their connections into organised crime has not really been fully unravelled or exposed.

here you go for the 5th time

i never said they did i said they put out the hit

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 10/11/12 06:27 PM.
Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: Camarel] #669928
10/11/12 07:02 PM
10/11/12 07:02 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Well they certainly planned the hit. And this is why La Eme are the last kind of organisation you would want to fight a turf war with:- Deputy DA Frank Johnson put it this way: “They really don’t care if they get caught or not. They do virtually outrageous crimes with impunity.You really get the impression from dealing with these people, whether theyare in prison or out, it’s not much consequence to them.”

It's not that surprising La Eme would pull such a maneuver but it isn't just hearsay, it is common knowledge that the Governor Of California was given the green light at some point and the threat was deemed by law enforcement to be credible:-' THERE IS EVIDENCE THAT, BY THE MID-1990S, MEXICAN MAFIA MEMBERS had plotted to kill the governor of California.“To date, the SIU has received several reports indicating that theMexican Mafia prison gang,‘EME,’ may be involved in a plot to assassinateGovernor [Pete] Wilson.” That is an intelligence bulletin from the California Highway Patrol,Special Investigations Unit (which handles security for the governor) thatwas issued September 7, 1995, to numerous law enforcement agencies.

This is old news but I did manage to dig out a reference to the plan. A whole Chapter in Boxer Enriquez's diaries of his time in La Eme is devoted to it. Read it for yourself for more detail:- http://www.scribd.com/doc/78189102/The-Black-Hand

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 10/11/12 07:21 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #669929
10/11/12 07:10 PM
10/11/12 07:10 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
It was all to do with politics, as in suit and tie election speech politics this time and the governor’s campaign was considered race-baiting by La Eme.

Proposition 187 seriously angered a number of Mafia members, and this provoked a confrontation and alot of hostlility within the ranks. As such, the Governor Of California became a credible target.

George Carlin
Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #669931
10/11/12 07:17 PM
10/11/12 07:17 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Not too fond of Cops either. Another green light was put out in recent times this time on a Sheriff. That they are volatile enough to target law enforcement or Government officials is beyond doubt:- "A plot to assassinate Sheriff Joe Arpaio by the Mexican Mafia was broken up by sheriff's deputies a few days ago. The plot was to have an inmate, Samuel Matta, who was furious about having some of his illegal alien family members deported from Arizona by the sheriff, carry out the act. Matta attempted to get out of the jail on bail at which point he would use a high powered rifle to shoot the sheriff in a public setting. The plot was foiled by deputies after an investigation that began in March 2012".

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/003543.html

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 10/11/12 07:19 PM.

George Carlin
Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NJBoy55] #669938
10/11/12 07:37 PM
10/11/12 07:37 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
the mexican mafia vs. lcn is just a no sense they are active in very diverse locations
in los angeles the lcn is very small in new york mexican mafia doesn't exist at all

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: m2w] #669943
10/11/12 08:08 PM
10/11/12 08:08 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Well, fine but the point is it is the Mexcian Mafia's priority to maintain a stranglehold on the streets.

LCN no longer have any desire to flex their muscles on the street and it is unlikely that they have in their membership a realistic capacity.

Times change and La Eme may be a different organised crime threat with different sets of priorities but they are alot more sophisticated and organised than they are being given credit for.

They are not as organised as Russian or Italian Families but then different ball parks, different strategy and a different set of rules.

The only point I am making is that LCN arely carries out hits anymore. There are no modern day Roy De Meos or Nicky Scarfo's anymore. The Philly war with Merlino was the last real North East confrontation I can think of. I think apart from the Ray Martarano hit there have only been at most two others in a decade in Philly, and the Philly mob have been the most volatile for killings in recent years outside Canada. In the US a mob hit is a rare thing these days.

La Eme has killed more people in one week. Probably even in one neighbourhood. Scrap that on one block.

The days where LCN whack degenerates and hoods to send out a message has gone. To La Eme that brutality is the fundamental key component of their strength. Without it they would be nothing. That, in a nutshell, is my point.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 10/11/12 08:13 PM.

George Carlin
Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NickyEyes1] #669945
10/11/12 08:25 PM
10/11/12 08:25 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: Camarel

The Mexican Mafia once gave the green light for a hit on the Governor of California. LCN have no such capability to carry out such an operation in 2012. La Eme have also infiltrated Government programs and have many contacts in very influential Government positions and the magnitude of their connections into organised crime has not really been fully unravelled or exposed.

here you go for the 5th time

i never said they did i said they put out the hit

Please read what you respond to before you do. In my last comment i was saying it was unclear to me whether you were referencing Sean in your initial comment or not. 5th time or not though you've still ignored your initial point that's why they're successful.

Sorry for derailing this thread....

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NJBoy55] #672899
10/29/12 01:57 PM
10/29/12 01:57 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
I had heard that the Arches in Newport Beach was mobbed up when I lived there in the late 90's. I was looking for someone to take some recreational football action and was referred to a bartender at this place. I walked in there and it looked and felt mobbed up. I connected with the bartender I was suppose to and we were in business. Wouldn't take more than $100 a game until we "understood" each other.

After a while I asked him how he could just "work" from behind this bar and he said "you're from back east, you know the deal".

The owner was italian, if that means anything...

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #672960
10/29/12 05:45 PM
10/29/12 05:45 PM
Antonio Offline
Made Member
Antonio  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
Well, fine but the point is it is the Mexcian Mafia's priority to maintain a stranglehold on the streets.

LCN no longer have any desire to flex their muscles on the street and it is unlikely that they have in their membership a realistic capacity.

Times change and La Eme may be a different organised crime threat with different sets of priorities but they are alot more sophisticated and organised than they are being given credit for.

They are not as organised as Russian or Italian Families but then different ball parks, different strategy and a different set of rules.

The only point I am making is that LCN arely carries out hits anymore. There are no modern day Roy De Meos or Nicky Scarfo's anymore. The Philly war with Merlino was the last real North East confrontation I can think of. I think apart from the Ray Martarano hit there have only been at most two others in a decade in Philly, and the Philly mob have been the most volatile for killings in recent years outside Canada. In the US a mob hit is a rare thing these days.

La Eme has killed more people in one week. Probably even in one neighbourhood. Scrap that on one block.

The days where LCN whack degenerates and hoods to send out a message has gone. To La Eme that brutality is the fundamental key component of their strength. Without it they would be nothing. That, in a nutshell, is my point.

Well put, I agree with many of your points. However the LCN you speak of is the one in the US, the Italian-American Mafia. LCN in Canada right now as you are probably fully aware of is in the middle of a full scale Mafia war. Who their enemies are is unclear still but many think it's the 'Ndrangheta or Calabrian Mafia from Ontario and NY. The point is in America they are purely just about making cash without the slightest possible interference. So yes, in that sense they have adapted. Now the mob in the US hardly even go after rats anymore I don't think, there was that Chris Paciello guy who is free on the loose now in Miami, a rat bastard. If that was anywhere else apart from the US though, be it Canada, Europe e.t.c. the guy would probably be dead by now.

Tony Soprano : I thought I told you to back off Beansie!

Richie Aprile : I did, Then I put it in drive..
Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: HairyKnuckles] #687473
01/03/13 04:14 PM
01/03/13 04:14 PM
J
JMigliore Offline
Associate
JMigliore  Offline
J
Associate
Charles Migliore was my grandfather. Where did you find this information? It's nothing the family doesn't know. It was published in the newspaper when Jimmy the Weasel spilled his guts. He was a close friend of the family. I thought any record of that publication had been lost. Thank you.

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: JMigliore] #687475
01/03/13 04:20 PM
01/03/13 04:20 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: JMigliore
Charles Migliore was my grandfather. Where did you find this information? It's nothing the family doesn't know. It was published in the newspaper when Jimmy the Weasel spilled his guts. He was a close friend of the family. I thought any record of that publication had been lost. Thank you.

wow, welcome ! Is there anything you can share with us about your grandfather. WE are all interested in learning about the LA family...

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NJBoy55] #687479
01/03/13 04:26 PM
01/03/13 04:26 PM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
good chart fellas

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: JMigliore] #687522
01/03/13 06:12 PM
01/03/13 06:12 PM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: JMigliore

I guess the question is directed at me since I was the one who mentioned Charles Migliore. The info is from an old FBI document I have in my possession. It´s on the LA Mafia Family.

[Linked Image]
Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NickyEyes1] #687578
01/03/13 09:52 PM
01/03/13 09:52 PM
S
stern49 Offline
Underboss
stern49  Offline
S
Underboss
the mob would never put a hit on a governor because they know it would attract to much attention. That is the reason the mob is so successful

Agreed! the la eme never put a hit on the Governor. They may have talked about how they would like to whack him, but that's about all they did. Was he talking about Governor Brown? He's the new Governor of Cal.

La Eme are very violent and they are ruthless, but only behind bars. They don't have the power on the streets. These street gangs are dumb, being conned by a bunch of cons, I mean come on, at least 95% of Mexican Mafia members will never see daylight again, and these sureno street gangs are afraid not to kick up money to them or follow orders, because they could get whacked. All those Southern Cal street gangs could get together and decide not to be pushed around like rag dolls, but they are too afraid. Typical for gangbanger cowards.

On the chart of Italian mob members in L.A., that is a great list, but I believe Craig Anthony Fiato was born in 1944, noT 1949.

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NJBoy55] #687588
01/03/13 10:16 PM
01/03/13 10:16 PM
In exile watching star wars an...
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Gangs in general are goin downhill. I used to work with a guy who was a LK who i got to be pretty good friends with. He actually switched over from somd sureno (in Lompac CA) set when he was younger. His best explination of it was both gangs were a bunch of mexicans running around like assholes. He never kicked up nothin to noone,the most important thing is show the most senior guys respect, which i guess puts them above the bloods and crips lol I just figured theyd be more organized...

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NJBoy55] #687596
01/03/13 10:47 PM
01/03/13 10:47 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Speaking of the LA family (thanks to kevlar for originally posting this)...

GAMBINO LITE VODKA

This is a brand page for the GAMBINO LITE VODKA trademark by Tommaso Gambino in Beverly Hills, CA, 90212. Write a review about a product or service associated with this GAMBINO LITE VODKA trademark. Or, contact the owner Tommaso Gambino of the GAMBINO LITE VODKA trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the GAMBINO LITE VODKA trademark.

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for GAMBINO LITE VODKA by Tommaso Gambino, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. The USPTO has given the GAMBINO LITE VODKA trademark serial number of 85784175. The current federal status of this trademark filing is NEW APPLICATION - RECORD INITIALIZED NOT ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER. The correspondent listed for GAMBINO LITE VODKA is KEESONGA GORE of MINOTT GORE, P.A., 201 S BISCAYNE BLVD STE 2800, MIAMI, FL 33131-4309 . The GAMBINO LITE VODKA trademark is filed in the category of Wines and Spirits Products . The description provided to the USPTO for GAMBINO LITE VODKA is Spirits.

http://www.trademarkia.com/gambino-lite-vodka-85784175.html

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NJBoy55] #687598
01/03/13 10:51 PM
01/03/13 10:51 PM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Is that Rosario's son?

Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: Skinny] #687601
01/03/13 10:57 PM
01/03/13 10:57 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Skinny
Is that Rosario's son?

Yes

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Los Angeles LCN Family chart [Re: NJBoy55] #687614
01/03/13 11:18 PM
01/03/13 11:18 PM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Are they gonna let liquor stores in Jersey sell it? lol

They dont really like the Gambino name here...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull