GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 297 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,538
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,997
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,357
Posts1,059,177
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 90 of 95 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 94 95
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #628085
01/05/12 06:10 PM
01/05/12 06:10 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
True TIS. Also, the courts are traditionally reluctant to get involved in what is essentially a political argument. So, I don't see them getting involved.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #628275
01/07/12 03:39 AM
01/07/12 03:39 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Obama Administration Expands Definition Of Rape

Quote:
On Friday, the Justice Department did something it hasn’t done since 1929: it changed the definition of rape.

For over 80 years, for the purposes of crime collection data, rape was defined as forcible male penile penetration of a female. This excluded a vast number of sexual crimes including oral and anal penetration, or instances when a victim was unable to give consent. The new definition makes up for these oversights. It also expands the definition to reflect that anyone — male, female, or transgender — can be a victim of rape.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/...?ref=fpnewsfeed

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #628390
01/08/12 08:47 AM
01/08/12 08:47 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Turley argues that this recess appointment is bad for the country and bad for the constitution.
Cordray Appt

Quote:
The recess appointment of Richard Cordray has produced what appears to be the intended political response. The White House wanted to highlight the GOP blocking not just the head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and three members of the National Labor Relations Board. Over the last few days I have been called by various media outfits for a supporting view of the recess appointment of Cordray. However, I do not support the appointments and believe they raise serious constitutional problems.

First let me begin by saying that the blocking of Cordray is wrong and itself raises questions over the dysfunctional effect of the filibuster power...

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #628618
01/10/12 04:15 AM
01/10/12 04:15 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Allen West Calls Upon Generals To Resign, Protest Obama Administration

Quote:
West also added during the conversation: “What you’re saying, and what I’m saying, is that — your silence is consent.”

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/updates/3839

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #628650
01/10/12 12:58 PM
01/10/12 12:58 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

I guess the commander-in-chief thing doesn't apply to Obama.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #630772
01/20/12 08:05 PM
01/20/12 08:05 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
This person needs a visit from the Secret Service.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/20...html?1327099666

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Lilo] #630773
01/20/12 08:08 PM
01/20/12 08:08 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
I read that story and yes, I would think the Secret Service already did pay him a visit.

Lilo, how are you? smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #630775
01/20/12 08:40 PM
01/20/12 08:40 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Doing ok, TIS. Thanks!

Winter is Coming

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Lilo] #630776
01/20/12 08:42 PM
01/20/12 08:42 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: Lilo
This person needs a visit from the Secret Service.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/20...html?1327099666

I wish I remember who was it that said it best: "Neocons are more Pro-Israeli than Israelis."

(Though in this case, someone in print suggesting a foreign power murder our President is fucked up, in a total understatement.)

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #631173
01/23/12 01:07 PM
01/23/12 01:07 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
I wish I remember who was it that said it best: "Neocons are more Pro-Israeli than Israelis."

The hypocrisy is that the neocons couldn't care less about the Jews as a people. They only support Israel to fulfill their own ridiculous "end times" Biblical prophecy.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #631187
01/23/12 01:48 PM
01/23/12 01:48 PM
California

California
Ok, how can they possible summons the President to court to defend that he is a U.S. citizen. What more do they want? What is with this judge? Can he do this? mad The fact that it's NOT major news (so far), tells me it's going nowhere. What a frickin' waste of time.

.... ..A Georgia judge has ordered President Barack Obama to appear in court Thursday in Atlanta for a hearing on a complaint he isn’t a natural-born citizen and should not be on the state’s primary ballot in March, reports the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

A Georgia resident made the complaint that prompted the order. It is one of many such complaints made across the country. So far, none of the complaints have been successful.

An Obama campaign aide said any attempts to involve the president personally will fail and that such complaints have no merit, the newspaper reported.

Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi on Friday denied a motion by the president’s lawyer to quash a subpoena that requires Obama to show up, the Ledger-Enquirer said.

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/morning_call/2012/01/georgia-judge-orders-obama-to-court.html

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #631189
01/23/12 01:56 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
It's Georgia, Tis. Their punishment is, well, living in Georgia.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #631190
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
.... ..A Georgia judge has ordered President Barack Obama to appear in court Thursday in Atlanta for a hearing on a complaint he isn’t a natural-born citizen and should not be on the state’s primary ballot in March, reports the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

I'd love to see the State of Georgia try to enforce this order.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: SC] #631191
01/23/12 01:58 PM
01/23/12 01:58 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: SC

I'd love to see the State of Georgia enforce orders against inbreeding. But first things first.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: SC] #631192
01/23/12 01:59 PM
01/23/12 01:59 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Even IF he went, what more can he show, say or do. State of Hawaii verified from the start. What could President Obama say? confused If they want to force anyone to court, call the State of Hawaii.

Plus the fact that a judge is doing this makes the legal system more of a joke.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 01/23/12 02:00 PM.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #631196
01/23/12 02:15 PM
01/23/12 02:15 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
TIS, you're old enough to remember Alabama governor George Wallace trying to block black students from attending his state's universities even though the state was ordered to do so.

He had state troopers surround the school building in an effort to block the students from entering. Imagine, he was taking the state's police force to back up his own political agenda. President Kennedy ordered an assistant Attorney General, backed up by Federal Marshals, to simply pass the Alabama State Troopers. Wallace ordered the troopers to stand their ground. The assistant Attorney General called his boss. President Kennedy (yay) federalized the Alabama militia. Wallace stepped aside.

These state vs federal government issues can be scary but they're also damned entertaining.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: SC] #631197
01/23/12 02:17 PM
01/23/12 02:17 PM
California

California
TIS, you're old enough to remember Alabama governor George Wallace trying to block black students from attending his state's universities even though the state was ordered to do so.

He had state troopers surround the school building in an effort to block the students from entering. Imagine, he was taking the state's police force to back up his own political agenda. President Kennedy ordered an assistant Attorney General, backed up by Federal Marshals, to simply pass the Alabama State Troopers. Wallace ordered the troopers to stand their ground. The assistant Attorney General called his boss. President Kennedy (yay) federalized the Alabama militia. Wallace stepped aside.

These state vs federal government issues can be scary but they're also damned entertaining.

SC,

I sure do remember. Wow, what a flashback. How historic was that?

smile

TIS

Btw, I think I have a picture in my head that was in the newspaper regarding that story.

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 01/23/12 02:19 PM.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #631199
01/23/12 02:29 PM
01/23/12 02:29 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
TIS, there is a ton of precedent regarding this. It would be so easy for the Solicitor General to simply have a federal judge quash the state subpoena. However, the more expedient course would be for the president to ignore it. There are so many issues involved. The first one that comes to mind is the Georgia citizen's standing to even have their complaint considered. Of course, a default judgement by the court would certainly be challenged by Georgia's Secretary of State and the Georgia Democratic Party.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #631202
01/23/12 02:47 PM
01/23/12 02:47 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: olivant
TIS, there is a ton of precedent regarding this. It would be so easy for the Solicitor General to simply have a federal judge quash the state subpoena. However, the more expedient course would be for the president to ignore it. There are so many issues involved. The first one that comes to mind is the Georgia citizen's standing to even have their complaint considered. Of course, a default judgement by the court would certainly be challenged by Georgia's Secretary of State and the Georgia Democratic Party.

Glad to hear it Oli. It does seem like an overreach on the part of the GA court. I would love for the President to simply ignore it. smile Thanks for the info

TIS

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #631204
01/23/12 03:02 PM
01/23/12 03:02 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Some yokel judge trying to make a name for himself.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #631246
01/23/12 08:27 PM
01/23/12 08:27 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Goalie declines White House Invite

Quote:
Washington — President Obama saluted the Boston Bruins on Monday for their 2011 Stanley Cup championship, citing the city's run of professional team championships in recent years.

There was one notable no-show, however. Goalie Tim Thomas, the Davison native who was the playoff MVP last year, chose not to attend the event, a team spokesman said.

Reports say he opted long ago to skip the event, citing political differences with Obama. He was planning to address his absence Monday night on Facebook.

Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli told Yahoo! Sports he had tried to convince Thomas to attend, but the goalie wouldn't budge.

"I can require someone to attend a team event," Chiarelli told Yahoo! Sports. "If they don't, I can suspend him. But I'm not going to suspend Tim. Whatever his position is isn't representative of the Boston Bruins or my own. But I'm not going to suspend him."

Winter is Coming

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #631247
01/23/12 08:45 PM
01/23/12 08:45 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
"political differeneces"

Yeah you snubbing the POTUS will sure humiliate him and bring praise from your Minuteman ancestors or your Marxist brothers! What the hell? Why not a free trip to the White House and meet the President? How many people can get to brag that accomplishment in their lifetimes?

Plus, the White House trip is sorta part of the championship package, with all spoils go to the victors. Same with championship paycheck raises, a hero's parade in your home city, and a nice kickass ring you can wing out in public view anytime some fat asshole at the local bar claims you're wrong about a football opinion.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #631255
01/23/12 09:41 PM
01/23/12 09:41 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Methinks he may have taken a puck too many to the head!

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #631258
01/23/12 10:12 PM
01/23/12 10:12 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
By Dan Gilgoff, CNN.com Religion Editor

(CNN) - A Jewish newspaper owner who attracted U.S. Secret Service attention for a column suggesting that Israel consider assassinating an American president has resigned as the paper’s editor, employees there said Monday.

The resignation comes after a firestorm over the column and after a tearful apology from the editor-in-chief of Georgia’s Atlanta Jewish Times, Andrew Adler.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #631281
01/24/12 12:06 AM
01/24/12 12:06 AM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
sorry but had to post it here as well since its an obama thread

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #633782
02/08/12 03:54 PM
02/08/12 03:54 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Sean Hannity:

Quote:
"[Killing bin Laden] wouldn't have happened if [Obama] had his way, and that can be proven, as well, on tape."

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #633785
02/08/12 04:00 PM
02/08/12 04:00 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
It can also be proven that Hannity takes it up the dump shoot. But that's another topic all together.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #633803
02/08/12 04:51 PM
02/08/12 04:51 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Just a rant....

But sometimes I think that if we're going to challenge these brutal, psychotic killer despot rogue regimes around the globe we ought to have some brutal, (perhaps violent) shrewd s.o.b's of our own in office.

I kind of got that feeling with the members of the Bush Administration. The type of experienced and seasoned leaders with decades of geo political experience who wouldn't hesitate to wipe a dictator off the face of the map if need be, and everyone knew it.

When I look at some members of the Obama administration I feel like they should be sitting in a Starbucks on the campus of a community college or something. lol

We'll see I guess, but I think most around the globe such as Iran consider this administration rather passive when it comes to military matters, the killing of OBL not withstanding.

Last edited by Frank_Nitti; 02/08/12 04:53 PM.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Frank_Nitti] #633822
02/08/12 05:24 PM
02/08/12 05:24 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
When I look at some members of the Obama administration I feel like they should be sitting in a Starbucks on the campus of a community college or something. lol

You mean unlike those whiskey drinking brave souls that populated the Bush administration like Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, John Bolton, Tony Snow, Ari Fleischer, Paul Wolfowitz, Andy Card, and Lewis Libby none of which ever served in the Army or the other services like I did. There are plenty of others in Bush administration who were big on talk but who didn't choose to show how tough they were by putting their lives on the line. But hey, they had "decades of geo political experience". And the President who somehow was brave enough to join the National Guard, but not the Army where, God forbid, he might actually have to prove how brave he was.

Last edited by olivant; 02/08/12 05:41 PM.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Frank_Nitti] #633826
02/08/12 05:30 PM
02/08/12 05:30 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
Just a rant....

But sometimes I think that if we're going to challenge these brutal, psychotic killer despot rogue regimes around the globe we ought to have some brutal, (perhaps violent) shrewd s.o.b's of our own in office.

I kind of got that feeling with the members of the Bush Administration. The type of experienced and seasoned leaders with decades of geo political experience who wouldn't hesitate to wipe a dictator off the face of the map if need be, and everyone knew it.

We'll see I guess, but I think most around the globe such as Iran consider this administration rather passive when it comes to military matters, the killing of OBL not withstanding.

I believe you believe this, but that's about it.

I like you purposely didn't mention Libya. Because quick wars that we won are a shame. I know, that's weak and effeminate. I'm sorry. We needed to drop thousands of dead Americans there over a decade and blow a trillion bucks. Now THAT'S BALLS! (Nevermind Obama did something Reagan never could: get Gaddafi killed. Bad Barry Bad!)

Better yet, what about the success from the escalation of the drone program in Yemen and Afghanistan/Pakistan in taking out the Al Qaeda infrastructure? Hell Al Qaeda in Yemen is probably more legitimate and tougher than the ones left still shitting in caves over in Pakistan.

Iran, really? Obama is fucking doing everything but war in sanctions and diplomacy. And war is the probable outcome from that feud, I say 50/50, and I'm being optimistic. I know Neocons confuse military deterrence with military action (Clue: There's a difference)...

No better yet: Nitti, what have you learned in the lats decade? What exactly did you learn from our trip to Iraq? You have alot of counter-arguments, what did you learn from that adventure?

I'm sorry for coming off as a dick here, but this is the typical view the right-wing has of Obama. And I posted a column published the other day in the Election 2012 thread, a piece writen by a Former Bush advisor warning the GOP to not treat Obama as if he's another Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton. He argued that Obama is actually the strongest Democratic President in foreign affairs since WW2.

It's a compelling argument, and really how can Mittens or anybody run to the right of him for the most part? Americans are war weary, and they'll only go for war if they're absolutely forced to. This isn't 2003 when war was still fun and games for the public.

Page 90 of 95 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 94 95

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull