GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Turnbull, joepuzzles234), 340 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,437
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night #624746
12/14/11 11:09 AM
12/14/11 11:09 AM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
Jarry St. E. shooting may be Mafia-related

By Jan Ravensbergen, The Gazette December 14, 2011 9:42 AM

MONTREAL – Police refused Wednesday morning to confirm a report that the 48-year-old man shot and critically wounded outside a Jarry St. E. restaurant Tuesday night is Antonio Pietrantonio – a reputed mobster with links to the embattled Rizzuto clan.

Police were called to the scene, corner Chambord St., at 8:50 p.m.

The shooting took place near the entrance to the Imperio restaurant, a Portuguese dining spot just south of the Metropolitan Expressway between Christophe Colomb and Papineau Aves.

The man remains in critical but stable condition in hospital, Constable Yannick Ouimet of Montreal police said.

Ouimet refused to confirm the target's identity.

However, he added, the method used in the gangland-style hit – one or more suspects escaped in a car that was found torched several blocks away – is consistent with organized-crime tactics.

Arson-squad investigators have been assigned to the burned-out vehicle, found about 9:20 p.m. near the corner of Jacques-Casault and Joseph-Quintal Sts.

Ouimet said that he might be able to confirm sometime later Wednesday a report that the car had been stolen prior to the shooting.

The victim was shot in the upper body, Ouimet said.

Ouimet said he couldn't say whether the victim had been hit by more than a single bullet.

Given his medical condition, Ouimet said, the victim hasn't yet been questioned by investigators.

Ouimet said he was not in a position to say how many gunmen were involved in the attack, or provide descriptions.

Pietrantonio is said to carry the nickname Tony Suzuki, apparently reflecting his association with one or more Montreal-region car dealerships.

Ouimet also wouldn't confirm a report that Lorenzo Lopresti, shot and killed recently while grabbing a smoke on his condo balcony in St. Laurent, had been the right-hand man of the Jarry E. victim.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/Jarry+sh ... z1gWLp58hz

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624748
12/14/11 12:38 PM
12/14/11 12:38 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
It's getting pretty clear now that there are indeed groups or individuals fighting each other.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Sonny_Black] #624755
12/14/11 01:09 PM
12/14/11 01:09 PM
Montreal
T
Tonymtl Offline
Button
Tonymtl  Offline
T
Button
Montreal
I told you guys he'd be next.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Tonymtl] #624756
12/14/11 01:13 PM
12/14/11 01:13 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: Tonymtl

Yes you did. I remember you saying so.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Tonymtl] #624759
12/14/11 01:19 PM
12/14/11 01:19 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss

So you think this is a retaliation for the murder of Montagna? And what about LoPresti, was he with Montagna or against him? It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Sonny_Black] #624762
12/14/11 01:27 PM
12/14/11 01:27 PM
Montreal
T
Tonymtl Offline
Button
Tonymtl  Offline
T
Button
Montreal
I'm confused myself but I know that Suzuki was a trusted RIZZUTO family member. I know for sure that Suzuki was seeking revenge for Loprestis murder. Lopresti got killed before Sal and know Suzuki gets attempted.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Tonymtl] #624764
12/14/11 01:31 PM
12/14/11 01:31 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
I'm confused myself but I know that Suzuki was a trusted RIZZUTO family member. I know for sure that Suzuki was seeking revenge for Loprestis murder. Lopresti got killed before Sal and know Suzuki gets attempted.

You did predict Tony Suzuki would be next because he was intended to be Sal's next victim but Suzuki struck first. This is probably in retaliation to Montagna and the new regime if what you say is true.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624766
12/14/11 02:01 PM
12/14/11 02:01 PM
Montreal
T
Tonymtl Offline
Button
Tonymtl  Offline
T
Button
Montreal
Just got news that Suzuki is still a RIZZUTO loyalist and has not changed regime.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Tonymtl] #624767
12/14/11 02:10 PM
12/14/11 02:10 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
Just got news that Suzuki is still a RIZZUTO loyalist and has not changed regime.

So it`s most probably retaliation from Montagnas coalition, Ontario included.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624768
12/14/11 02:19 PM
12/14/11 02:19 PM
M
mike68 Online content
Underboss
mike68  Online Content
M
Underboss
Is it possible that they are all being taken out due to Sicilian descent, including Sal? I had read earlier that Lopresti's killing was a warning to Montagna to back off. Now you're saying that Montagna was responsible. Could the talks have fallen through and they are now back to killing everyone with Rizzuto ties?

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624801
12/14/11 04:21 PM
12/14/11 04:21 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
lo presti and pietrantonio are not allied of the rizzuto's, it's evident it's a war between rizzuto loyalists and bonanno zips who want take over montreal
i also think at this point that cun trera was not on rizzuto's side anymore

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: m2w] #624802
12/14/11 04:23 PM
12/14/11 04:23 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: m2w

That is a very good assumption. wink

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: m2w] #624805
12/14/11 04:39 PM
12/14/11 04:39 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
lo presti and pietrantonio are not allied of the rizzuto's, it's evident it's a war between rizzuto loyalists and bonanno zips who want take over montreal

Horrible assumption.....[BadWord] stepped in as interim boss for the Rizzuto organization once Renda and Nick Jr were gone.

He was the boss of St Leonard and had an iron grip on a lot restos in Montreal. Many people were happy to see him go.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624806
12/14/11 04:44 PM
12/14/11 04:44 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: eurodave

Horrible assumption.....[BadWord] stepped in as interim boss for the Rizzuto organization once Renda and Nick Jr were gone.

He was the boss of St Leonard and had an iron grip on a lot restos in Montreal. Many people were happy to see him go.

I'm sure we're all aware of that. But you'll be surprised to find out where Cun trera falls today.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: m2w] #624810
12/14/11 05:18 PM
12/14/11 05:18 PM
Montreal
T
Tonymtl Offline
Button
Tonymtl  Offline
T
Button
Montreal
totally false that [BadWord] was not on rizzutos side anymore. Everyone knows [BadWord] would never turn on the rizzutos. Total BS.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Tonymtl] #624814
12/14/11 05:26 PM
12/14/11 05:26 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
totally false that [BadWord] was not on rizzutos side anymore. Everyone knows [BadWord] would never turn on the rizzutos. Total BS.

Exactly.......either way he`s dead now and it doesnt make much of a difference.

The Arcuris might be the next target, but that`s just a guess.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624820
12/14/11 05:46 PM
A
antimafia Offline
Underboss
antimafia  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: carmela

Horrible assumption.....Cun trera stepped in as interim boss for the Rizzuto organization once Renda and Nick Jr were gone.

I'm sure we're all aware of that. But you'll be surprised to find out where Cun trera falls today.

totally false that cun trera was not on rizzutos side anymore. Everyone knows Cun trera would never turn on the rizzutos. Total BS.

Dave:

I think you and carmela have similar views about the situation in Montreal, specifically about the behind-the-scenes players who are not in Quebec and about their discreet manoeuvring.

For example, carmela can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that she, like you, recognizes the significance of the interaction in the last few years between Giuseppe "Big Joe" Cun trera of the Toronto area (Sicilian Cosa Nostra) and Giuseppe Coluccio of Marina di Gioiosa Ionica ('ndrangheta).

carmela, I want to emphasize that, as I wrote above, you should correct me if I'm wrong. I also apologize in advance if I've misinterpreted your view.

Last edited by antimafia; 12/14/11 05:47 PM.
Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624821
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss

Or the Arcuri's are behind all this.

Dave, just for the record, you heard that LoPresti was told to cool down, he didn't, and he was killed. According to you're sources it were Sicilians who warned LoPresti. So these Sicilians wouldn't happen to be the Arcuri's? Are Sicilians fighting each other? Or did the Sicilians told LoPresti to cool down and killed him, while also battling other groups at the same time? Or is it that LoPresti was told to cool down by his friends and then killed by another group? Please be more specific.

Last edited by Sonny_Black; 12/14/11 05:48 PM.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Sonny_Black] #624827
12/14/11 05:56 PM
12/14/11 05:56 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

Or the Arcuri's are behind all this.

Dave, just for the record, you heard that LoPresti was told to cool down, he didn't, and he was killed. According to you're sources it were Sicilians who warned LoPresti. So these Sicilians wouldn't happen to be the Arcuri's? Are Sicilians fighting each other? Or did the Sicilians told LoPresti to cool down and killed him, while also battling other groups at the same time? Or is it that LoPresti was told to cool down by his friends and then killed by another group? Please be more specific.

All I heard from Sicilian sources was that Lopresti was being told to cool down and not be so rash. I can`t expand more than that. He was told by his own people, Cattolichese, that he should lay low for a bit.

Hope that helps.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: antimafia] #624830
12/14/11 06:00 PM
12/14/11 06:00 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
Originally Posted By: antimafia

Horrible assumption.....Cun trera stepped in as interim boss for the Rizzuto organization once Renda and Nick Jr were gone.

totally false that cun trera was not on rizzutos side anymore. Everyone knows Cun trera would never turn on the rizzutos. Total BS.

Dave:

I think you and carmela have similar views about the situation in Montreal, specifically about the behind-the-scenes players who are not in Quebec and about their discreet manoeuvring.

For example, carmela can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that she, like you, recognizes the significance of the interaction in the last few years between Giuseppe "Big Joe" Cun trera of the Toronto area (Sicilian Cosa Nostra) and Giuseppe Coluccio of Marina di Gioiosa Ionica ('ndrangheta).

carmela, I want to emphasize that, as I wrote above, you should correct me if I'm wrong. I also apologize in advance if I've misinterpreted your view.

The whole [BadWord]-Coluccio interaction is a key factor in all of this, even though some people might disagree. The true Sicilian Cosa Nostra members in NYC and Canada who are not Rizzuto loyalists anymore seem to have very close ties to the Siderno Group, which just so happens to be a major cocaine distributor.

Also of importance, many Palermo families are now tied to the ndrangheta or affiliated with them, mainly for the purpose of drug trafficking. I dont think one can overlook these international factors.

As was reported by somebody on the real deal, Rizzuto had become a sort of Canadian super-boss before his arrest for the Italian clans in Canada. Once he was arrested and his family indicted in 2006, both internal and external forces decided to clean house.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Tonymtl] #624831
12/14/11 06:05 PM
12/14/11 06:05 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss

maybe yes, maybe not, according to the articles every single people killed was rizzuto ally and it's impossible
bruni, di salvo, del peschio, [BadWord], montagna etc, etc, yeah all members of montreal mafia but who really knows if they are still rizzuto allies?
like i said before the rizzuto's killed lo presti's father so it's plausible, VERY plausible he was not on the rizzuto's side

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: m2w] #624845
12/14/11 06:42 PM
12/14/11 06:42 PM
Montreal
T
Tonymtl Offline
Button
Tonymtl  Offline
T
Button
Montreal
Rizzutos didn't kill Joe Lopresti. Gerlando Sciascia did. Sciascia was a Captain and Joe and Vito were Bonanno made members.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Tonymtl] #624848
12/14/11 06:56 PM
12/14/11 06:56 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Rizzutos didn't kill Joe Lopresti. Gerlando Sciascia did. Sciascia was a Captain and Joe and Vito were Bonanno made members.

But LoPresti was supposedly very close to the Rizzutos, as was Sciascia. Wouldn't that murder have affected the relationship between Sciascia and the Rizzutos? When Sciascia was killed, the Rizzutos were supposedly upset about that.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: antimafia] #624851
12/14/11 07:06 PM
12/14/11 07:06 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

Dave:

I'm on board with all of this. My feelings parallel eurodave's a great deal. But everytime something else happens up there, my head spins just a bit more.

antimafia, you are one of the greatest posters I've come across, between all your knowledge, coupled with your eloquence and politeness in your posts. You know I don't throw around compliments, but I'm always in awe of you.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: carmela] #624855
12/14/11 07:19 PM
12/14/11 07:19 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
[quote=m2w]lo presti and pietrantonio are not allied of the rizzuto's, it's evident it's a war between rizzuto loyalists and bonanno zips who want take over montreal

Dave:

I'm on board with all of this. My feelings parallel eurodave's a great deal. But everytime something else happens up there, my head spins just a bit more.

antimafia, you are one of the greatest posters I've come across, between all your knowledge, coupled with your eloquence and politeness in your posts. You know I don't throw around compliments, but I'm always in awe of you. [/quote]

Good point...........with all the recent murders or attempted hits, I'm also getting a headache from trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Time will tell.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624862
12/14/11 08:29 PM
12/14/11 08:29 PM
Mooney Offline
Capo
Mooney  Offline
Capo
why the hell aren't these guys taking it to the mattresses already? Its obvious it's a full on war at this point, why aren't they underground? I certainly wouldn't be grabbing a bite to eat at night time at a restaurant.

How are hit men just running up on all these guys?

Last edited by Mooney; 12/14/11 08:30 PM.

"Thank God for the American Jury System" - Nicky Scarfo
Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: carmela] #624870
12/14/11 09:53 PM
12/14/11 09:53 PM
Montreal
T
Tonymtl Offline
Button
Tonymtl  Offline
T
Button
Montreal
When Vito begins throwing his millions at assassins for vengeance it's gonna get even uglier in Montreal. There are years to come. It's probably already happening. Think about it. The rizzutos were global. Not some US crew trying to make a dollar. It's gonna happen if they don't get him. And believe me he's organizing.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Sonny_Black] #624885
12/15/11 12:09 AM
12/15/11 12:09 AM
Montreal
T
Tonymtl Offline
Button
Tonymtl  Offline
T
Button
Montreal
Lopresti became a liability. He had a substance abuse problem. This didn't sit well with George.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Tonymtl] #624889
12/15/11 12:46 AM
12/15/11 12:46 AM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
When Vito begins throwing his millions at assassins for vengeance it's gonna get even uglier in Montreal. There are years to come. It's probably already happening. Think about it. The rizzutos were global. Not some US crew trying to make a dollar. It's gonna happen if they don't get him. And believe me he's organizing.

At this point, they'll probably get him.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Tonymtl] #624909
12/15/11 06:18 AM
12/15/11 06:18 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss

How could he organize from jail?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull