GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 143 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,729
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,301
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,527
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,407
Posts1,060,344
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: rg] #613101
08/31/11 12:02 AM
08/31/11 12:02 AM
scotland :D
R
rossato Offline
BANNED
rossato  Offline
BANNED
R
Made Member
scotland :D
u cant take the critism admit it fool

rosss the bosss grin whose who want respect get respect
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #613149
08/31/11 03:19 AM
08/31/11 03:19 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

IVY are you a Federal Agent researching in the field office, your poking around for current information, everything is from a textbook point of view ...Don't take it personally, just curious ..I smell a Rat

I've actually had this question posed to me before. As people over on the Real Deal will tell you, I've always been upfront about who I am. I live in Utah. I'm 33. I work juvenile probation. I, like most others, get most of my information from articles, news videos, press releases, indictments, reports, books, etc. I also take info given on internet forums like this into account. But I do so carefully. I'm not one of those who is sold on anything somebody says online. And that's because, for every guy that actually has some legit info, there are a dozen others that just pretend they do in order to give their posts more weight. They're the ones who think because they live in ____________, and for that reason alone, they are somehow better hooked into what's going on. You wouldn't believe the debates we've had over this topic on the other forum.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: rg] #613154
08/31/11 04:46 AM
08/31/11 04:46 AM
Australia
M
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica Offline
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica  Offline
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
For some reason I knew all those things about you Ivy, but Im stuffed if I can remember where I read it. I guess you've posted it before.

As far as the everyday life, George Anastasia had a good description in "The Last Gangster". In it, he talks about how many days are spent sitting 'round, talking shit and thinking up scams. Working the books. Always on to something, always a few balls up in the air. And although nine out of ten schemes die on the vine, the one that works out is worth the effort to them.

I imagine its very much the same for the average mob soldier across the States.

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 08/31/11 04:47 AM.

(cough.)
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: rg] #613224
08/31/11 07:53 PM
08/31/11 07:53 PM
T
thebarber Offline
Underboss
thebarber  Offline
T
Underboss
Alot of these guys own legit business and spend alot of time supervising them. They may not b super hand on but they do oversee them

Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: rg] #613268
09/01/11 02:44 PM
09/01/11 02:44 PM
22 Offline
Underboss
22  Offline
Underboss
rg I got a couple for u that u mite have already heard.Merlino and his boys drinking [I think at the Saloon]and at the end of the nite Joey took out his money and set it on the bar,as if he were paying.Well the bartrnder made the mistake of touching it,also thinking that and then supposetley Angelini,Canz,and johnny chang jumped over the bar took the guy in the bathroom and beat him unmmercifully while Merlino laughed.

Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: rg] #613270
09/01/11 02:53 PM
09/01/11 02:53 PM
22 Offline
Underboss
22  Offline
Underboss
Another nite in corner bar Natale's girlfriend[Ruth Ann Secco]said something to borgesi grbbed his arm playfully.Apparantley Borgesi flipped and said don't ever f.... touch me again.Well Ralph stepped intold Borgesi to go home which he did and from what I understand he didn't show his face for 2 weeks.

Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: thebarber] #613793
09/06/11 07:51 PM
09/06/11 07:51 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Barber very well put.

( This is just an opinion observed from walking around the streets)

Alot of associates that are south phila natives one guy particularly don't want to mention his name on here since google picks up so many keywords,( can PM it because the last name is the same as one of the guys in the borgota case) basically prey on younger guys that are trying to make a name for themselves. Theres been alotta bs in the street people gettin took or robbed that engage in illegal activities and think they can get away with it.

Originally Posted By: thebarber
Alot of these guys own legit business and spend alot of time supervising them. They may not b super hand on but they do oversee them

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: thebarber] #613800
09/06/11 08:49 PM
09/06/11 08:49 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Originally Posted By: thebarber

...and it only takes a couple of low key earners as such to make up the core of a fairly effective outfit.

Thats always been something Ive found interesting, the guys willing to actually put in the physical man hours. Say what one will about Staino, the reason he went so long without any real trouble was because he seems so legit on paper. He was at work every day. Still, they got 'im now.

Its easy to forget that (nonwithstanding of course the unfair advantage they have over competition with the unspoken threat of violence inherent as a "mobbed up" operation) that alot of those powerhouse earners where actually pretty business minded and driven.

Actually dedicated businessmen in one sense, just with that nagging ethics problem (problem being they have no ethics)

(cough.)
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: 22] #613804
09/06/11 08:58 PM
09/06/11 08:58 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Originally Posted By: 22
Another nite in corner bar Natale's girlfriend[Ruth Ann Secco]said something to borgesi grbbed his arm playfully.Apparantley Borgesi flipped and said don't ever f.... touch me again.Well Ralph stepped intold Borgesi to go home which he did and from what I understand he didn't show his face for 2 weeks.

lol Classic.

You can imagine both guys bitching about one another behind backs over that two weeks or so.

Borgesi: So I sez to Ralph I sez "F**K you Ralph, & F**K you Ruthie! And I walked outta there!!" Hey, you seen Fat Angelo?

Natale: And cuz, I was like "Get outta here Freckles!" cuz I was like the don and shit, cuz. See cuz I was doin' Ruthie too! *Slaps high fives with Previte*

(cough.)
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: rg] #613809
09/06/11 09:36 PM
09/06/11 09:36 PM
22 Offline
Underboss
22  Offline
Underboss

Hey Mickey Meatballs i saw an earlier post of yours saying u no how easy it is to whack somebody living in a S.Philly type rowhome.U said there r so many ways,well that's what my question is.I never understood back in the Scarfo era when guys like Caramandi and Delgiorno would say we spent every waking hour on hit teams looking for our targets.Around the clock 24-7.i'm thinking this is S.Philly how hard could it be.You go to a guy's house,sort stake out the street,he eventually HAS to come out of the house and when he does you walk up to him and it's over.Even if a neighbor see's something they won't talk.I never understood when they would say we tried to get this guy for 6 months.Where can u hide in S.Philly for 6 months.What am I missing?

Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: rg] #613813
09/06/11 10:01 PM
09/06/11 10:01 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Shit, sorry brother. I have no idea what you're talking about! You may have me confused with a couple of other posters man...? There are a couple of Philly guys on here that would know S.Philly.

Sure I follow 'em but Im not and have never claimed to be one of the Philly guys. I would not have claimed to "know how easy it is to whack a guy in Philly".

Perhaps I myself have confused one of my posts but Im not sure to which you're referring to there dude.

Maybe Philly_Kid or spmob or some of the other guys could shed some light? On 22's question?

(cough.)
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #613814
09/06/11 10:11 PM
09/06/11 10:11 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia

Rocco Mansicolo if I knew how to upload a video on to this messege board and showed you the street he lived on, I mean theres a million different ways to assassinate someone who lives in a SP Rowhome.

Perhaps you mean this one?

Quite frankly, Im insulted you would confuse my posts with one of DickNose's. grin grin Nah, seriously, Im just breakin' balls. DickNose, you're alright.

(cough.)
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: rg] #613816
09/06/11 10:22 PM
09/06/11 10:22 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Yeah when the warrant task force comes out to get you, its best to get on the rooftops. ( And there aren't huge gaps like steven segal movies or some jackass just barely making the leap

Genovese Family."
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica] #613817
09/06/11 10:24 PM
09/06/11 10:24 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

Hey

Meatballs don't take life to seriously

Sincerly,

The Original DickNose

Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
Shit, sorry brother. I have no idea what you're talking about! You may have me confused with a couple of other posters man...? There are a couple of Philly guys on here that would know S.Philly.

Sure I follow 'em but Im not and have never claimed to be one of the Philly guys. I would not have claimed to "know how easy it is to whack a guy in Philly".

Perhaps I myself have confused one of my posts but Im not sure to which you're referring to there dude.

Maybe Philly_Kid or spmob or some of the other guys could shed some light? On 22's question?

Genovese Family."
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #613820
09/06/11 10:49 PM
09/06/11 10:49 PM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia

Hey

Meatballs don't take life to seriously

Sincerly,

The Original DickNose

Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

lol lol Thanks, Original Dicknose, for that sage advice.

(cough.)
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: 22] #613838
09/07/11 12:06 AM
09/07/11 12:06 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Think about how muchfaster things are today.Picture Nick Caramandi in a telephone booth on a payphone with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and one hand down his pants like al bundy. I don't think they had 3g or 4g back then or even a nokia throwaway phone that u could play snake on for hours.

Commnication is key, nowdays anyone can find out alot more about you then they did back then.

Originally Posted By: 22

Hey Mickey Meatballs i saw an earlier post of yours saying u no how easy it is to whack somebody living in a S.Philly type rowhome.U said there r so many ways,well that's what my question is.I never understood back in the Scarfo era when guys like Caramandi and Delgiorno would say we spent every waking hour on hit teams looking for our targets.Around the clock 24-7.i'm thinking this is S.Philly how hard could it be.You go to a guy's house,sort stake out the street,he eventually HAS to come out of the house and when he does you walk up to him and it's over.Even if a neighbor see's something they won't talk.I never understood when they would say we tried to get this guy for 6 months.Where can u hide in S.Philly for 6 months.What am I missing?

Genovese Family."
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: rg] #613846
09/07/11 04:02 AM
09/07/11 04:02 AM
22 Offline
Underboss
22  Offline
Underboss
Man my bad for this confusion,I really screwed this 1 up.My head is spinning.It was u Dick Nose that I thought wrote that but it was Mickey Meatballs,WOW,anyway thanks for bearing with me on that and Dick Nose I do see what u are saying about the communication factor.

Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: rg] #613847
09/07/11 04:08 AM
09/07/11 04:08 AM
22 Offline
Underboss
22  Offline
Underboss
I can't believe I said it wrong again,why is this so hard for me?It was really u that wrote it Dick Nose and I confused u with Mickey Meatballs.I no what went down now but I'm just going to keep the thought to myself.THANKS EVERYONE

Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: rg] #613848
09/07/11 04:10 AM
09/07/11 04:10 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Its cool, clear it with Meatballs, hes a little bit sensative

Genovese Family."
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: rg] #613849
09/07/11 04:14 AM
09/07/11 04:14 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Anyone know a good artist that does mafia paintings.. I want a picture of peter gotti dressed like a pirate,,yellom argggg arggg argg mattey I dare u to walk the plank

Genovese Family."
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #613922
09/08/11 01:16 AM
09/08/11 01:16 AM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Its cool, clear it with Meatballs, hes a little bit sensative
lol Sensitive like yo' ass gump!!1!:D grin

No thats my rosato expression. Seriously, its cool 22. I mean, I see now what DickNose is trying to say,that there's only so many generic ways for a mob hit to go down, just a million variations on the scheme. Generally his buddies scope him out and set him up to be blasted away. Sometimes guys know its coming, so it takes a while to do it. Scumbags.

...really though, if there ever was a guy that for a mobster makes a good pirate, its One Eyed Pete Gotti.

(cough.)
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: Dapper_Don] #620558
11/17/11 02:09 AM
11/17/11 02:09 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

haahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahaah

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: rossato
u tell us ? u watch a documentary , then claim to be the expert on it , im no expert but i will always contribute to a debate , way dapper don n don cardi is going on is that they cant take cristism in there posts , i am debating about the substance u claim to know about, u put guys names out there knowing next to nothing about the truth

i have no idea what your talking about, documentary? are u high? i can take criticism in my posts just ask ivyleague he will tell you he dishes it out to me but if your going to criticize then be prepared to back up your story cause many of us here are very knowledgeable on these topics and will defend our opinions

Genovese Family."
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: Dapper_Don] #620559
11/17/11 02:11 AM
11/17/11 02:11 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

hahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

i dont beleive ur dad knew sum philly gangsters , i think that is you trying unsuccessfully to look cool in this post , i bet uv not evan played joker machines , i bet ur father liked touching u instead of the joker machines

i didnt say philly i said bronx and im just stating facts no need to make myself look cool i dont really care if you believe me or not just making a comment

where are the mods? they didnt have any problems when vinnygorgeous was getting on people...

Genovese Family."
Re: The everyday life of a Gangster ( Philly guys) [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #620594
11/17/11 04:34 PM
11/17/11 04:34 PM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo

hahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

i dont beleive ur dad knew sum philly gangsters , i think that is you trying unsuccessfully to look cool in this post , i bet uv not evan played joker machines , i bet ur father liked touching u instead of the joker machines

i didnt say philly i said bronx and im just stating facts no need to make myself look cool i dont really care if you believe me or not just making a comment

where are the mods? they didnt have any problems when vinnygorgeous was getting on people...
hahahah thats some funny shit.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull