GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (CleanBandit, Toodoped), 60 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,128
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,761
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
The Families outside NY #612536
08/27/11 12:11 PM
08/27/11 12:11 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
I'm seeking information on all crime families out of New York , how many are, how made members they have, and which are active and which have become extinct.I Know families active in Detroit,Kansas City,Cleveland etc anyone know how many made man have the rizzuto Family?

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: furio_from_naples] #612538
08/27/11 12:21 PM
08/27/11 12:21 PM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
Someone on here a few months ago said the Rizzuto's had something like 35-45 made guys currently, they used to have quite a lot more before they fell apart.
I think there may still be a family in Buffalo but I'm not sure how many members currently are active... I thought Cleveland may be defunct by now??

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: furio_from_naples] #612543
08/27/11 01:11 PM
08/27/11 01:11 PM
scotland :D
R
rossato Offline
BANNED
rossato  Offline
BANNED
R
Made Member
the mob in florida has always interested me ... gambinos n bonnanos have had crews down there tht r known of , dont know what its like now thoo, probly jus all cocke dealers n stuf

rosss the bosss grin whose who want respect get respect
Re: The Families outside NY [Re: rossato] #612548
08/27/11 02:46 PM
08/27/11 02:46 PM
Toronto, Ontario
D
dontommasino Offline
Underboss
dontommasino  Offline
D
Underboss
Toronto, Ontario
Some of them must still have crews in Florida. Vincent Artuso was down there for the Gambinos, but I he's in jail right now.

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: furio_from_naples] #612557
08/27/11 03:35 PM
08/27/11 03:35 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
what about new orleans and cleveland families ?

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: furio_from_naples] #612561
08/27/11 04:00 PM
08/27/11 04:00 PM
R
rossato Offline
BANNED
rossato  Offline
BANNED
R
Made Member
jojo corozzo snr was down there 80s he was a big cocaine supplyer , appartently from reading , supplyed blacks in the harlem where he had dealers workin for him , hes gona get life when he eventuly goes on trial , any1 follow him n when hhes trial gona be , n has any1 drank buckfast before? all us young guys in scotland drink it im halfway thru a bottle grin any1 drinkin tonight? n has any1 listened to the carter iv yet? amazin!

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: furio_from_naples] #612580
08/27/11 06:27 PM
08/27/11 06:27 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
what about new orleans and cleveland families ?
there both dead. nothing happening. maybe a few guys claiming to be part of them but doing nothing.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: The Families outside NY [Re: furio_from_naples] #612583
08/27/11 06:39 PM
08/27/11 06:39 PM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
i heard the cleveland mob was defunct for a time but after this made guy came out of prison he started running rackets with assistance from the genovese family but i dont know if these guys rebuild the clan.

and the family wich is the most stable outside of ny or probably whole the states is probably in detroit. read at the fivefamiliesblog that made men were required to marry relatives of other made men so the chanse of ratting or rebelling against the family would be minimum.

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: yigido] #612592
08/27/11 07:43 PM
08/27/11 07:43 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: yigido
i heard the cleveland mob was defunct for a time but after this made guy came out of prison he started running rackets with assistance from the genovese family but i dont know if these guys rebuild the clan.

and the family wich is the most stable outside of ny or probably whole the states is probably in detroit. read at the fivefamiliesblog that made men were required to marry relatives of other made men so the chanse of ratting or rebelling against the family would be minimum.

yeah thats my blog and thanks for reading!

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: Dapper_Don] #612594
08/27/11 08:13 PM
08/27/11 08:13 PM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

yeah thats my blog and thanks for reading!

well really nice blog keep up the work

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: yigido] #612599
08/27/11 09:24 PM
08/27/11 09:24 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa

the most stable fam outside the 5 is prob the outfit. philly and new england come in around or right behind them with the decavacante's bringin up the rear. detroit is almost defunct.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: The Families outside NY [Re: yigido] #612620
08/27/11 11:32 PM
08/27/11 11:32 PM
Australia
M
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica Offline
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica  Offline
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
... required to marry relatives of other made men so the chanse of ratting or rebelling against the family would be minimum.

...because they wouldn't just be flipping against other guys in the Family but actual family members. Its a tactic the Nrdrangheta as well as some of the most succesful families have used.

But as Phat said, despite still having a few guys getting around (very slowly) they're on their last legs. Of course the staples (bookmaking/loansharking) are still gonna be around, and as Lilo and others pointed out in a recent thread, with a focus on street and gang crimes, a small, tightknit family involved mainly in bookmaking may well attract less Federal attention by keeping their collective head down.

HOWEVER; as Ivy always says, so few significant indictments over the last few decades most likely reflects the level of significant mob activity in said city. So they'd likely be more on the level of places like Buffalo, Cleveland, and Kansas etc.

(cough.)
Re: The Families outside NY [Re: furio_from_naples] #612634
08/28/11 03:30 AM
08/28/11 03:30 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

I'm seeking information on all crime families out of New York , how many are, how made members they have, and which are active and which have become extinct.I Know families active in Detroit,Kansas City,Cleveland etc anyone know how many made man have the rizzuto Family?

The total remaining membership of the entire LCN in America is estimated to be about 1,000. At least 85% of that is in the northeast, with 70% belonging to the five NY families alone. Figuring in round numbers, New England, New Jersey, Philadelphia, and maybe Chicago each have about 50 members. Buffalo and Detroit each have about 25. Cleveland, Kansas City, Tampa, and Los Angeles each have about 10. Pittsburgh and St. Louis maybe 5 each. Only a few, if that, elsewhere in places like NE PA, New Orleans, Milwaukee, etc. Sal Vitale testified the Rizzutos had 19 guys who were made members of the Bonanno family. But obviously that wasn't the entire organization.

Originally Posted By: dontommasino
Some of them must still have crews in Florida. Vincent Artuso was down there for the Gambinos, but I he's in jail right now.

The Gambinos have had the most activity in Florida over the past decade. Cases involving Tony Pep Trentacosta, Ronnie Trucchio, Vinny Artuso, and John Gotti Jr. and their crews to name a few. The Bonannos had cases involving TG Graziano and Gerry Chilli, as well as Thomas Fiore who was a part of Chilli's crew. The Genovese had the Ruggiero crew bust, as well as the Miami ILA locals that were part of the 2005 RICO complaint against the union. The Colombos had some activity in the early part of the decade, with cases involving Joey Rutunno and a pump and dump stock scam tied to Wild Bill Cutolo, but nothing as of late. And basically nothing involving the Luccheses.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: The Families outside NY [Re: furio_from_naples] #612649
08/28/11 11:53 AM
08/28/11 11:53 AM
T
thebarber Offline
Underboss
thebarber  Offline
T
Underboss
its my understanding that the fed feel there is only 11 active families left and u can put them in 3 tiers.

Tier 1 is the five NY families

Tier 2 is chicago, new england, philly and new jersey

Tier 3 would be detroit and buffalo

In other areas cleveland, tampa, LA and other places there mayb some Italian OC still remaining. Made fuys working together but they dont have the manpower or the structure needed to qualify as a official family

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: thebarber] #612651
08/28/11 12:07 PM
08/28/11 12:07 PM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
I wonder if Philly potentially could go under over the next decade? Quite a few top guys will be convicted next year, and there aren't many made guys around, though I know there are a lot of associates. Surely the outfit and Boston is stronger than the current Philly mob??

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: NickyScarfo] #612653
08/28/11 12:12 PM
08/28/11 12:12 PM
T
thebarber Offline
Underboss
thebarber  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
I wonder if Philly potentially could go under over the next decade? Quite a few top guys will be convicted next year, and there aren't many made guys around, though I know there are a lot of associates. Surely the outfit and Boston is stronger than the current Philly mob??

at this time the outfit and new england are the 2 srongest families outside NY

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: furio_from_naples] #612665
08/28/11 01:09 PM
08/28/11 01:09 PM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
how many crews does the outfit and patriarca's have?

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: yigido] #612668
08/28/11 01:24 PM
08/28/11 01:24 PM
BarrettM Offline
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline
Underboss
Outfit.

John DiFronzo was a capo before he became boss, and his brother Peter took over that crew. There's a crew led by the Frank 'Tootsie' Caruso, their patriarch was Frank 'Skids' Caruso who was part of the 42 Gang. Skid's grandson (Tootsie's son) was charged with the vicious racial beating of a young black teenager where Bill Clinton got involved. He had nothing to do with it, though. I don't know their relation, but Tootsie's soldiers include Bruno and Leo Caruso who have some blood ties to labor unions and the Roti Family, a political clan that had mob ties way back in Capone's day. Pudgy Matassa is the reputed head of the old Cicero Crew, which held the power in The Outfit since a long succession of bosses would be capos from that crew. But there's not much on him and it appears his soldier Michael Sarno runs an operation almost big enough to rival him. Maybe he's just attracting more attention though, Pudgy Matassa has the largest crew currently.

Joseph Cullotta is a capo as well but I don't know anything about him. Maybe he's related to informant Frank Cullotta.

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: thebarber] #612676
08/28/11 03:15 PM
08/28/11 03:15 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: thebarber
its my understanding that the fed feel there is only 11 active families left and u can put them in 3 tiers.

Tier 1 is the five NY families

Tier 2 is chicago, new england, philly and new jersey

Tier 3 would be detroit and buffalo

In other areas cleveland, tampa, LA and other places there mayb some Italian OC still remaining. Made fuys working together but they dont have the manpower or the structure needed to qualify as a official family

That 11 families figure came from an article US News & World Report did back in 2006. In addition to the 5 NY families, it also listed Chicago, Detroit, New England, New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Miami. Listing Miami wasn't a reference to the Trafficante family, but to the NY families that are active in the Miami/South Florida area. As for Detroit, some articles in recent years have listed it, others have not. For me, the lack of cases there tip the scales to the latter.

You basically have two types of families. Ones that are viable and ones that are not. Viable means they meet the RICO standard - "a pattern of continuing criminal activity in behalf of an organization." In other words, is there some kind of formal structure with ongoing activity? Yes, obviously, for the 5 NY families. Yes, but less so, for New England, Philadelphia, and Chicago. New Jersey may be in a grey area between the two now. And though there may be more of the mob left in Buffalo or Detroit than, say, Cleveland or St. Louis, they don't really meet the RICO standard either at this point.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: The Families outside NY [Re: yigido] #612678
08/28/11 03:22 PM
08/28/11 03:22 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

With Chicago, New England, as well as New Jersey and Philadelphia, you're probably looking at around 3 or 4 crews each.

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: IvyLeague] #612682
08/28/11 03:48 PM
08/28/11 03:48 PM
Massachusetts
V
vinnygorgeous217 Offline
Made Member
vinnygorgeous217  Offline
V
Made Member
Massachusetts
Well I think that outside of New York, there are some Families that are stable organizations that represent Cosa Nostra, or meet the criteria for RICO. In Philadelphia you had Joe Ligambi and a sound Administrstion. This Ligambi organization might go down as one of the most successful after all the plea deals for lesser sentences. I think the only one that is going to really get scorched is Joe Massimino after the state nails him for drugs on top of his federal sentence. Plus the Ligambi organization showed it could murder to silence anyone that proved detremental to the organization. If Ligambi and his guys did not get indicted and taken off the street with all these Merlino and Scarfo guys comin out, this Family definately would be a force to reckon with, they would have swept back New Jersey, and moved elswhere. The Outfit is obviously to me the most stable organization right now at the present time. John Difronzo has a sounder administration than Ligambi put together, plus the Chicago guys have loyal young blood and soldiers to do the dirty work, while all the older top bosses like Difronzo sit on their legitimate businesses. Plus Difronzo's administration are mostly Family, and lifelong friends. This family is so stable the FBI does not know how many members are bosses it has, it's really profit focused and low-key. In Boston the Patriarcas are pretty sound but seem to not be able to get things really organized. The reason being is that the men at the top were for years soldiers and muscle, and dont really have the finess and business savy mindset to make large amounts of money. The days of shaking down restraunters and bookmakers are over unless you have a large amount of manpower behind you. But I think the Patraircas were in good shape 10 years ago, they had a stable administration in Luigi Manocchio and Carmen Dinunzio. Both guys well respected and earners, one from the old Raymond Patriarca days, to a guy that came up under Tony Spilotro in Las Vegas. But after them there a group of wiseguys who made their money the traditional way, and the family has young blood, but not the type of blood to open legitemate businesses or run stock scams, they just terrorize people for cash. But the Patriarcas have alot of guys on the street, but Mark Rossetti flipping is going to diminish the family greatly. In New Jersey the Decalvalcante's remian a reckoned with LCN Family with an old school Sicilian Francesco Guarraci running the show, who reportedly takes alot of orders from John Riggi who mis doing life, and Guarraci has Joe Miranda at his side, a proven guy. For years New York and Philly crouched their turf, but in the last 8 years that has been a problem for outside Families in North Jersey. I give this Family credit, they lost most of their members in 2003 in that huge mob case that yielded alot of convictions and rats, but the Family reportedly has about 60 strong on the street with hundreds of associates, currently they outnumber the Philly, Boston, and Detroit guys by a hundred lengths. Detroit is very low key, but from what I read they are stable and very much active in the Cosa Nostra circles, we have to remember that this is a secret society, the Families are not giving anything away we and law enforcment have to try to figure it out, I know Detroit is stable and has contacts across the country for a lot of things, and I would say the same for Buffalo as well. Now the Cleveland, K.C, and Milwaukee crews according to an FBI report released a few years ago were reporting to the Outfit in Chicago. Whatever remains in those locations reports to Chicago and falls under the Outfits umbrella as what was documented.

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: IvyLeague] #612684
08/28/11 04:16 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

The total remaining membership of the entire LCN in America is estimated to be about 1,000. At least 85% of that is in the northeast, with 70% belonging to the five NY families alone. Figuring in round numbers, New England, New Jersey, Philadelphia, and maybe Chicago each have about 50 members. Buffalo and Detroit each have about 25. Cleveland, Kansas City, Tampa, and Los Angeles each have about 10. Pittsburgh and St. Louis maybe 5 each. Only a few, if that, elsewhere in places like NE PA, New Orleans, Milwaukee, etc. Sal Vitale testified the Rizzutos had 19 guys who were made members of the Bonanno family. But obviously that wasn't the entire organization.

Originally Posted By: dontommasino

The Gambinos have had the most activity in Florida over the past decade. Cases involving Tony Pep Trentacosta, Ronnie Trucchio, Vinny Artuso, and John Gotti Jr. and their crews to name a few. The Bonannos had cases involving TG Graziano and Gerry Chilli, as well as Thomas Fiore who was a part of Chilli's crew. The Genovese had the Ruggiero crew bust, as well as the Miami ILA locals that were part of the 2005 RICO complaint against the union. The Colombos had some activity in the early part of the decade, with cases involving Joey Rutunno and a pump and dump stock scam tied to Wild Bill Cutolo, but nothing as of late. And basically nothing involving the Luccheses.

in the january mob bust they indicted a colombo capo out of florida who had some activities down there, he sounded liek a young sicilian guy

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: vinnygorgeous217] #612685
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: vinnygorgeous217
Well I think that outside of New York, there are some Families that are stable organizations that represent Cosa Nostra, or meet the criteria for RICO. In Philadelphia you had Joe Ligambi and a sound Administrstion. This Ligambi organization might go down as one of the most successful after all the plea deals for lesser sentences. I think the only one that is going to really get scorched is Joe Massimino after the state nails him for drugs on top of his federal sentence. Plus the Ligambi organization showed it could murder to silence anyone that proved detremental to the organization. If Ligambi and his guys did not get indicted and taken off the street with all these Merlino and Scarfo guys comin out, this Family definately would be a force to reckon with, they would have swept back New Jersey, and moved elswhere. The Outfit is obviously to me the most stable organization right now at the present time. John Difronzo has a sounder administration than Ligambi put together, plus the Chicago guys have loyal young blood and soldiers to do the dirty work, while all the older top bosses like Difronzo sit on their legitimate businesses. Plus Difronzo's administration are mostly Family, and lifelong friends. This family is so stable the FBI does not know how many members are bosses it has, it's really profit focused and low-key. In Boston the Patriarcas are pretty sound but seem to not be able to get things really organized. The reason being is that the men at the top were for years soldiers and muscle, and dont really have the finess and business savy mindset to make large amounts of money. The days of shaking down restraunters and bookmakers are over unless you have a large amount of manpower behind you. But I think the Patraircas were in good shape 10 years ago, they had a stable administration in Luigi Manocchio and Carmen Dinunzio. Both guys well respected and earners, one from the old Raymond Patriarca days, to a guy that came up under Tony Spilotro in Las Vegas. But after them there a group of wiseguys who made their money the traditional way, and the family has young blood, but not the type of blood to open legitemate businesses or run stock scams, they just terrorize people for cash. But the Patriarcas have alot of guys on the street, but Mark Rossetti flipping is going to diminish the family greatly. In New Jersey the Decalvalcante's remian a reckoned with LCN Family with an old school Sicilian Francesco Guarraci running the show, who reportedly takes alot of orders from John Riggi who mis doing life, and Guarraci has Joe Miranda at his side, a proven guy. For years New York and Philly crouched their turf, but in the last 8 years that has been a problem for outside Families in North Jersey. I give this Family credit, they lost most of their members in 2003 in that huge mob case that yielded alot of convictions and rats, but the Family reportedly has about 60 strong on the street with hundreds of associates, currently they outnumber the Philly, Boston, and Detroit guys by a hundred lengths. Detroit is very low key, but from what I read they are stable and very much active in the Cosa Nostra circles, we have to remember that this is a secret society, the Families are not giving anything away we and law enforcment have to try to figure it out, I know Detroit is stable and has contacts across the country for a lot of things, and I would say the same for Buffalo as well. Now the Cleveland, K.C, and Milwaukee crews according to an FBI report released a few years ago were reporting to the Outfit in Chicago. Whatever remains in those locations reports to Chicago and falls under the Outfits umbrella as what was documented.
]

frank guaracci got indicted/is in jail for trying to extort a pizzeria like 2 yrs ago in NJ

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: IvyLeague] #612698
08/28/11 05:42 PM
08/28/11 05:42 PM
United States
M
moolou Offline
Button
moolou  Offline
M
Button
United States
Hey Ivy, do you have any ideas on what happened to the Buffalo mob? Aside from getting kicked out of that union in the late 90s, they seem to have just faded away. I've never heard of them being hit by too many investigations. I'm not saying they're some sort of super secret family that has an iron grip on Buffalo or anything. They seem to have gone out with a whimper as compared to, say, the Cleveland crime family.

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: furio_from_naples] #612701
08/28/11 06:09 PM
08/28/11 06:09 PM
R
rossato Offline
BANNED
rossato  Offline
BANNED
R
Made Member
anyheard of the mob in scotland ?? there was a story the paper the sun , tht mafioso from scilily had been based in aberdeen n had bought a tradin company n years later got busted for cocaine smuggling

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: furio_from_naples] #612703
08/28/11 06:22 PM
08/28/11 06:22 PM
Australia
M
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica Offline
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica  Offline
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
That was a Camorra operation, run by Antonio LaTorre, brother of Boss Augusto, of the LaTorre Family.

(cough.)
Re: The Families outside NY [Re: IvyLeague] #612709
08/28/11 06:59 PM
08/28/11 06:59 PM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

With Chicago, New England, as well as New Jersey and Philadelphia, you're probably looking at around 3 or 4 crews each.

how many made men would 1 crew consist of?

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: furio_from_naples] #612710
08/28/11 07:21 PM
08/28/11 07:21 PM
Massachusetts
V
vinnygorgeous217 Offline
Made Member
vinnygorgeous217  Offline
V
Made Member
Massachusetts
Well the Outfit is arduous to put down on a paper as a roster or oganization because of their secrecy. But New England right now has about 7 Regimes, with 45-60 made men reporting to each of the 7 Regimes. The Regimes and their leaders are...

Anthony Dinunzio, Vincent Ferrara- North End(In Town) Medford,Ma

Mark Rossetti- East Boston Faction (Bobby Corozza Acting Capo)

Anthony Spagnolo- Revere, Ma Faction

Joseph Achille- Rhode Island Faction

Edward Lato- Rhode Island Faction

Anthony Parillo- Rhode Island Faction

Anthony Ascenzia Jr.- Connecticut Faction

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: furio_from_naples] #612715
08/28/11 08:00 PM
08/28/11 08:00 PM
R
rossato Offline
BANNED
rossato  Offline
BANNED
R
Made Member
yeh thats right lol

Re: The Families outside NY [Re: Dapper_Don] #612725
08/29/11 12:08 AM
08/29/11 12:08 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

in the january mob bust they indicted a colombo capo out of florida who had some activities down there, he sounded liek a young sicilian guy

You're referring to Reynold "Ray" Maragni. I think he's Italian-American. He was involved in the January 2000 Florida bust with Rotunno. I guess he's now running what the Colombos have going on down there.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull