GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 140 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,538
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,996
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,357
Posts1,059,160
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 89 of 95 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 94 95
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #616026
09/29/11 01:11 PM
09/29/11 01:11 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The number of Americans filing for their first week of unemployment benefits fell last week to the lowest level in nearly six months, possibly signaling slight improvement in the job market.

There were 391,000 initial unemployment claims filed in the week ended Sept. 24, the Labor Department said Thursday, down 37,000 from the prior week's revised 428,000.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #619788
11/08/11 02:57 PM
11/08/11 02:57 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Washington (CNN) -- The sweeping health care reform law championed by President Barack Obama was upheld as constitutional by another federal appeals court Tuesday.

The decision is not part of a half-dozen other appeals pending at the Supreme Court. The justices could decide this week whether to take on one or more of those legal challenges to the law. Those suits were brought by more than a two dozen states and a coalition of private groups and individuals.

Tuesday's 2-1 decision by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia is a victory for the administration and its congressional supporters, but only adds to the divide among a range of federal courts over whether the law should be tossed out or severely trimmed in its scope. Three appeals court have upheld the law, while one has ruled it unconstitutional.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #626083
12/22/11 01:09 PM
12/22/11 01:09 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Is it really wise for a fat white guy with four chins to tell Michelle Obama that she has a big ass?

I mean, don't the Republicans have more important things to do, like, I dunno, finding a candidate who isn't a complete buffoon?

Jim Sensenbrenner, Wisconsin Congressman, Says Michelle Obama Has A 'Large Posterior'

The Huffington Post---Ellie Krupnick

In today's edition of Outrageous And Unfounded Insults, Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-WI) has decided to question Michelle Obama's body shape.

MediaBistro reports that Sensenbrenner was overheard talking on the phone, retelling an incident in which he said about Michelle Obama:

"She lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself."

The most bothersome issue here is the conflation of two entirely separate matters: the First Lady's (natural) physique and her campaign for healthy eating and physical fitness.

Michelle has traveled the country for her "Let's Move!" campaign for over a year, talking about healthy eating, promoting a more user-friendly pyramid graphic, getting stores like Walmart to stock their shelves with nutritious items and playing sports with kids.

Although she has been called out for indulging in the occasional hamburger and fries, Michelle Obama has practiced what she preaches: she stays fit (those arms are still toned after all these years) and maintains an enviably healthy body, both inside and out.

Yet some conservative critics don't see it that way. Before Representative Sensenbrenner spoke out, Rush Limbaugh was on the case, disparaging Michelle Obama's body as a way to critique her healthy eating campaign. The radio host said in February:

"The problem is, and dare I say this, it doesn't look like Michelle Obama follows her own nutritionary, dietary advice...I'm trying to say that our First Lady does not project the image of women that you might see on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue or of a woman Alex Rodriguez might date every six months or what have you."

With comments like these, Limbaugh and Sensenbrenner not only blatantly insult the first lady. They also invoke the specious notion that skinny equals healthy, that women with shapely curves can't possibly lead active, mindful lifestyles.

In fact, Michelle Obama and her fabulous physique are an ideal example for women -- and men -- of what an active, balanced, healthy lifestyle looks like. Posterior and all.

Read more about Rep. Sensenbrenner's comments at Mediabistro.com.

UPDATE: Rep. Sensenbrenner's spokesperson has responded to the Daily Mail's report on the subject, saying:

"Mr. Sensenbrenner was referring to the First Lady’s healthy food initiative. He doesn’t think the government should be telling Americans what to eat. While he may not agree with all of her initiatives, he plans to contact the First Lady’s office to apologize for his comments."

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #626126
12/22/11 06:04 PM
12/22/11 06:04 PM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
Every time President Obama is at a restaurant he eats a greasy cheeseburger! They show it on tv all the time, yet everyone else has to eat healthy.

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/
http://www.stjude.org/
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Don Smitty] #626135
12/22/11 06:50 PM
12/22/11 06:50 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: Don Smitty
Every time President Obama is at a restaurant he eats a greasy cheeseburger! They show it on tv all the time, yet everyone else has to eat healthy.

No they don't.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Don Smitty] #626136
12/22/11 07:01 PM
12/22/11 07:01 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

Maybe it's time you stop watching that Faux News Network and watch some REAL news.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Don Smitty] #626142
12/22/11 08:05 PM
12/22/11 08:05 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee

Those "guidelines" never stopped anybody, much less the POTUS. Or especially me.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #626151
12/22/11 09:39 PM
12/22/11 09:39 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
What the fuck?? Are you kidding me? That fat pig Rush is going to comment on Michelle Obama's body? That's just disgusting. I guess you have nothing else to criticize but the size of the First Lady's ass or when the President eats a cheeseburger, you must be looking really hard for something to criticize.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Sicilian Babe] #626184
12/22/11 11:53 PM
12/22/11 11:53 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
What the fuck?? Are you kidding me? That fat pig Rush is going to comment on Michelle Obama's body? That's just disgusting. I guess you have nothing else to criticize but the size of the First Lady's ass or when the President eats a cheeseburger, you must be looking really hard for something to criticize.

Believe me, I am not a Rush fan at all. Personally think that he is a bit off the wall. However, with that said, I don't think that he or Don Smitty were looking for something really hard to criticize. They didn't have to look very hard or far because in my opinion she brought it on herself! She was the one who attacked companies like McDonald's stating that the food that they were selling, especially the happy meals, were bad. God forbid the President and the First Lady look at a company like McDonald's in a positive light. A company who’s continuing to hire and have success even in the worst business climate ever. Here we are with unemployment at it's highest, and the President and his wife attack a company that provided something like 64,000 jobs in the first half of 2011! President Obama would much rather praise the Occupy wall Street protesters and vilify a company like McDonald's (who has done nothing but contribute to the economy by creating so many jobs) for selling Happy Meals?

WTF? ...or as you said What The Fuck?

You cannot go out there, like The First Lady has, make "Healthy Eating" your platform...talk out against eating fast food...and then go out there yourself, with your family, and get caught doing this :

lol

Do I think that they should not be able to eat fast food! Absolutely not! They are normal people, like you and I, who should enjoy the kinds of treats that we all do from time to time. But when you are in a position that they are in, and in the public eye, you cannot go out there and preach that the American people should not treat themselves or their children to fast foods and then sit down yourself and indulge in what you just spoke out against!

Hats off to her for going out there and influencing companies like Wal-Mart and Wal-Greens to bring affordable fresh food to areas of the country that do not have access to affordable, nutritious food options. Nothing wrong with her asking companies like McDonald's to offer some healthier options on their menu. I applaud her for that too. But once she started to talk out against eating fast food and at the same time continued to do so with her family, she opened herself up to the criticism that she has been getting.

But I don't agree with the name calling. it's disgusting! Rush is disgusting!

With that being said, who the FUCK is the government to tell me what I should or should not eat?

Talk about the "slippery slope!"

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #626185
12/22/11 11:59 PM
12/22/11 11:59 PM
Frosty Offline
BANNED
Frosty  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Got one thing to say to the O !

And that is FU !

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Frosty] #626188
12/23/11 12:04 AM
12/23/11 12:04 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: Frosty

And that is FU !

Great contribution to this topic! Very insightful and intelligent reply!

rolleyes

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Don Cardi] #626191
12/23/11 12:24 AM
12/23/11 12:24 AM
Frosty Offline
BANNED
Frosty  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Originally Posted By: Frosty

And that is FU !

Great contribution to this topic! Very insightful and intelligent reply!

rolleyes
TY, And yes it is along with all the others setting on in thar leather ass chairs, while folks are living in the desert with there kids, because of house payments and such. You fricken A Very insightful and Iintelleigent repy at least I have the Balls to say the coruptuion of this Shit ! shhh

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #626194
12/23/11 01:02 AM
12/23/11 01:02 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
It was Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) who made that comment about Mrs. Obama, not Rush.

Last edited by olivant; 12/23/11 01:02 AM.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #626199
12/23/11 01:56 AM
12/23/11 01:56 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: olivant
It was Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) who made that comment about Mrs. Obama, not Rush.

Yes, and Rush as well.

Don Cardi cool

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Don Cardi] #626223
12/23/11 08:04 AM
12/23/11 08:04 AM
Berlin, Germany
Danito Offline
Underboss
Danito  Offline
Underboss
Berlin, Germany
Original geschrieben von: Don Cardi
With that being said, who the FUCK is the government to tell me what I should or should not eat?

As far as I know, the First Lady is not part of the government. Sure, she has her own agenda, but whatever she does, it has no legal consequences. So, you're free to ignore to whatever she says. But, honestly, the US do have a problem with overweight. And since legal restrictions can't help so much, some propaganda for healthy nutrition doesn't do no harm.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Danito] #626234
12/23/11 11:46 AM
12/23/11 11:46 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Well Obama finally grew a pair and stuffed it up the GOP's arse with the tax break. Boehner is toast.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #626236
12/23/11 12:15 PM
12/23/11 12:15 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Jim Sensenbrenner, Wisconsin Congressman, Says Michelle Obama Has A 'Large Posterior'

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #626238
12/23/11 12:25 PM
12/23/11 12:25 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Well Obama finally grew a pair and stuffed it up the GOP's arse with the tax break. Boehner is toast.

Boehner is the Republican version of Pelosi. In short, a loudmouth clown, who represents the worst his party has to offer.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #626252
12/23/11 02:52 PM
12/23/11 02:52 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: dontomasso

Boehner is the Republican version of Pelosi. In short, a loudmouth clown, who represents the worst his party has to offer.

But at least he didn't cry this time.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #626287
12/23/11 06:33 PM
12/23/11 06:33 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Why would the government tell you what to eat? Are there food police in your supermarket or local restaurants? I can't believe that people really want to criticize the President and First Lady for advising people to eat healthy. Let's ask Bill Clinton, who ate fast food all the time as President and then had bypass surgery, if he would like to see McDonald's offer alternatives.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #626299
12/23/11 08:08 PM
12/23/11 08:08 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Sometimes you get a look into people's id. And then you wish they hadn't offered that look.

But that's life. 2012 is going to be very ugly, politically speaking.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Sicilian Babe] #626302
12/23/11 08:34 PM
12/23/11 08:34 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Why would the government tell you what to eat? Are there food police in your supermarket or local restaurants? I can't believe that people really want to criticize the President and First Lady for advising people to eat healthy. Let's ask Bill Clinton, who ate fast food all the time as President and then had bypass surgery, if he would like to see McDonald's offer alternatives.

Exactly. But such criticism is directed at the President (not toward government) for political or emotional reasons. In fact, the Food and Drug Administration has been advising Americans about what to eat at least all my life. The Five Food Groups goes back to the late 19th century. It's all good advice. Indirectly, the FDA has been telling people what to consume through its regulation of food additives, etc.

In the end, there are people who don't like the President for whatever reason or who buy into the right-wing myth about the nefarious government out there just buying up all the black helicopters it can get its hands on (and with borrowed money no less)

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #626307
12/23/11 09:35 PM
12/23/11 09:35 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I'm sick of all of this nonsense. There are REAL ISSUES. Let's worry about them and forget about this BS. It's so insulting.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Sicilian Babe] #626312
12/23/11 09:54 PM
12/23/11 09:54 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
I'm sick of all of this nonsense. There are REAL ISSUES. Let's worry about them and forget about this BS. It's so insulting.

Because if we had to discuss "real" issues, we would have to debate the validity of repeating Iraq with Iran. And we can't have that. Not till after the election, when such public debate will not have impact.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #627642
01/03/12 10:34 AM
01/03/12 10:34 AM
Berlin, Germany
Danito Offline
Underboss
Danito  Offline
Underboss
Berlin, Germany
http://verdict.justia.com/2012/01/02/the-ndaa-explained
"When future historians inquire into how the practice of indefinite military detention without trial became formally entrenched in a country with such strong constitutional safeguards and stringent criminal justice guarantees, they will find that it did not happen all at once, but rather via a series of incremental steps. President Obama is now responsible for three of them. The first was to justify indefinite detention in litigation opposing the release of detainees held at Guantanamo; the second was to issue an executive order on indefinite detention, and the third was to sign the NDAA."

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #627924
01/05/12 12:38 AM
01/05/12 12:38 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Obama bypasses Senate Obstructionism, installs new consumer chief

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-bypasses-senate-installs-consumer-chief-183629338.html

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 01/05/12 12:39 AM.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #627967
01/05/12 11:45 AM
01/05/12 11:45 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-bypasses-senate-installs-consumer-chief-183629338.html

About time he is showing he has cojones.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #628027
01/05/12 03:07 PM
01/05/12 03:07 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

I gotta say when I heard this I was like "yes! yes" lol

To DT, Oli or anyone who knows, do the Republicans actually have any kind of "legal" legitimate bitch? Considering how long they've blocked this guy with everyone, on both sides, acknowledging he's qualified/capable, it seems like more of their typical obstruction to anything this President does/wants.

That being said, even IF they have legitimate bitch I still wanna see the President fight them tooth and nail. smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #628037
01/05/12 03:40 PM
01/05/12 03:40 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
TIS, the Constitution only mentions adjournment and recess, but does not define them. It's a real gray area and a political one. It was intended to allow the President to maintain the continuty of government when the Senate was not available to fulfill its Constitutional advise and consent power regarding his appointments. While Repblicans may object, it is more properly the role of the entire Senate to object.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #628041
01/05/12 03:48 PM
01/05/12 03:48 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Thanks Oli

I kind of knew it was a gray area but then hear the "spin" of outrage by the Right and then the Left listing how many times other presidents have done this (with Obama actually doing it less) to indicate it's nothing new. The president must feel confident of his decision (as been indicated) to make such a move.

smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Page 89 of 95 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 94 95

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull