GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 53 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,124
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,749
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: streetbossliborio] #692065
01/21/13 07:19 AM
01/21/13 07:19 AM
LCN1987 Offline
Mannaggia alla miseria
LCN1987  Offline
Mannaggia alla miseria
Capo
Originally Posted By: streetbossliborio
i might have to try this and see if i get a reply! few names that spring to mind are amuso, scarfo, jimmy ida, peter gotti, franzese stc. no turncoats though lol

Amuso, Scarfo and Gotti could have been turncoats if it wasn't for their position (boss). Just pointing that out. They couldn't make a deal anyway. Maybe they would have if they were underbosses, who knows...

Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: Caramela77] #692073
01/21/13 08:50 AM
01/21/13 08:50 AM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
wasn't joe massino "the last don" when he flipped? or the lucchese acting bosses - defede and al d'arco, or ralph natale. I supposed the latter 3 do not really count but joe massino was a murdering defacto boss and he received a reduction in his sentence from a possible death sentence to imprisonment. quite a good deal if you ask me for who this guy as and the amount of murders under his fat belt.. the fbi would of loved scarfo and gotti to have flipped. these are the biggest heavyweights and for them to flip would have shown the public a huge accomplishment and help dismantle the fundamentals of the mob when guys like these flip. I understand your point however but i disagree

Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: streetbossliborio] #692092
01/21/13 12:03 PM
01/21/13 12:03 PM
LCN1987 Offline
Mannaggia alla miseria
LCN1987  Offline
Mannaggia alla miseria
Capo
wasn't joe massino "the last don" when he flipped? or the lucchese acting bosses - defede and al d'arco, or ralph natale. I supposed the latter 3 do not really count but joe massino was a murdering defacto boss and he received a reduction in his sentence from a possible death sentence to imprisonment. quite a good deal if you ask me for who this guy as and the amount of murders under his fat belt.. the fbi would of loved scarfo and gotti to have flipped. these are the biggest heavyweights and for them to flip would have shown the public a huge accomplishment and help dismantle the fundamentals of the mob when guys like these flip. I understand your point however but i disagree

Ideally I think the FBI want to take the boss down first. They've been lucky with that through the years when guys like Casso, Gravano, Leonetti and so on (all underbosses) helped them do that. I understand what you say though.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: Caramela77] #692102
01/21/13 01:19 PM
01/21/13 01:19 PM
In exile watching star wars an...
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Who wants to spend your natural life in prison? Grow old, he will be in for 40 yrs. forget about all that honor crap, but if its between 40 yrs in a max prison or 5 yrs then a needle.... Basically why rat if theres no possibility of ever getting out of jail?

Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: Skinny] #692115
01/21/13 02:48 PM
01/21/13 02:48 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: Skinny
Who wants to spend your natural life in prison? Grow old, he will be in for 40 yrs. forget about all that honor crap, but if its between 40 yrs in a max prison or 5 yrs then a needle.... Basically why rat if theres no possibility of ever getting out of jail?

5 years and a needle I think death row takes about minimum ten years

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: Caramela77] #692119
01/21/13 03:26 PM
01/21/13 03:26 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
imagine knowing the date of your death or even not knowing. the wait would be the worst thing. id prefer life in jail.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: Caramela77] #692232
01/21/13 10:35 PM
01/21/13 10:35 PM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
I guess its just me. But im a little nuts anyways.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: Caramela77] #692332
01/22/13 01:09 PM
01/22/13 01:09 PM
J
JerseyShine Offline
Made Member
JerseyShine  Offline
J
Made Member
Yeah, I would never post letters from them. As some might expect LCN guys are known as being hard to get responses from compared to other inmates.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: Lenin_and_McCarthy] #692348
01/22/13 02:21 PM
01/22/13 02:21 PM
ATL
SilentPartnerz Offline
Capo
SilentPartnerz  Offline
Capo
ATL
I have exchanged letters with murdered Philly mob member, Long John Martorano's son- George Martorano. George is locked up for life for a truckload of pot. No parole! Ever! They got him on the kingpin statutes that came about in response to the crack epidemic in the 80's. He is in FCI Coleman, Florida. Although George was moving heavy amounts of drugs -several differnt varieties- the authorites were heavy handed with the sentence. It is assumed that the FED was trying to get George to roll over on his father. Or, get Long John to turn states to save his son. Neither scenario happened, and George got slammed. I think the 25+ years he has already served is more than plenty long enough. He should be set free. Here is his website if interested:

http://www.freegeorge.us/take-action/

"Three can keep a secret..if two are dead."
Calogero Minacore
Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: SilentPartnerz] #692349
01/22/13 02:29 PM
01/22/13 02:29 PM
ATL
SilentPartnerz Offline
Capo
SilentPartnerz  Offline
Capo
ATL
Oh, in case anyone cares. From his letter, I get the impression George is nice, intelligent, and was glad that I took the time to write him. I wrote him because I think he got a raw deal and deserves a pardon. Prison sucks. Weed should be legal.

"Three can keep a secret..if two are dead."
Calogero Minacore
Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: Caramela77] #692460
01/23/13 02:05 AM
01/23/13 02:05 AM
J
JerseyShine Offline
Made Member
JerseyShine  Offline
J
Made Member
Didn't George get some dudes in trouble trying to escape on a plane or something? Does he have to be locked down (or at least kept out of USPs) because of it?

Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: JerseyShine] #692465
01/23/13 03:22 AM
01/23/13 03:22 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: JerseyShine
Didn't George get some dudes in trouble trying to escape on a plane or something? Does he have to be locked down (or at least kept out of USPs) because of it?

That was the Vento's father and son I believe Steve Vento "Steakie Steve" and Old Balls McGue

Genovese Family."
Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: Caramela77] #692468
01/23/13 03:57 AM
01/23/13 03:57 AM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SilentPartnerz
I have exchanged letters with murdered Philly mob member, Long John Martorano's son- George Martorano. George is locked up for life for a truckload of pot. No parole! Ever! They got him on the kingpin statutes that came about in response to the crack epidemic in the 80's. He is in FCI Coleman, Florida. Although George was moving heavy amounts of drugs -several differnt varieties- the authorites were heavy handed with the sentence. It is assumed that the FED was trying to get George to roll over on his father. Or, get Long John to turn states to save his son. Neither scenario happened, and George got slammed. I think the 25+ years he has already served is more than plenty long enough. He should be set free.

The feds were trying to get Cowboy to flip on his father and also they are convinced Cowboy was one of the 2 shooters that took out Chelsais "Steve" Bouras at Meletis Restaurant. They believe George and Frank Vadino were the 2 hitters. Might of been a 3rd guy waiting outside but the 2 guys that entered the restaurant were Cowboy and Vadino. Vadino died a few years ago so George is the only one left. I think it's very possible George was trying to earn his button that night.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: SilentPartnerz] #692469
01/23/13 04:03 AM
01/23/13 04:03 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: SilentPartnerz
Oh, in case anyone cares. From his letter, I get the impression George is nice, intelligent, and was glad that I took the time to write him. I wrote him because I think he got a raw deal and deserves a pardon. Prison sucks. Weed should be legal.

Read " The Last MouthPiece" By Bobby Simone

Genovese Family."
Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: LCN1987] #692472
01/23/13 04:47 AM
01/23/13 04:47 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: LCN1987
i might have to try this and see if i get a reply! few names that spring to mind are amuso, scarfo, jimmy ida, peter gotti, franzese stc. no turncoats though lol

Amuso, Scarfo and Gotti could have been turncoats if it wasn't for their position (boss). Just pointing that out. They couldn't make a deal anyway. Maybe they would have if they were underbosses, who knows...

I don't know about that. Gotti wouldn't have ratted anyway, say what you want about his flaws in leadership, but the guy was La Cosa Nostra all the way. And I remember reading that people were scared that Castellano would flip when he got indicted over the Commission trials.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: SinatraClub] #692475
01/23/13 06:17 AM
01/23/13 06:17 AM
LCN1987 Offline
Mannaggia alla miseria
LCN1987  Offline
Mannaggia alla miseria
Capo
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

I don't know about that. Gotti wouldn't have ratted anyway, say what you want about his flaws in leadership, but the guy was La Cosa Nostra all the way. And I remember reading that people were scared that Castellano would flip when he got indicted over the Commission trials.

That's why I said "they COULD have". I remember everyone being so surprised when Gravano flipped, fact of the matter is, even a La Cosa Nostra guy to his bone has his weaknesses... You never know who will flip.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: Caramela77] #692483
01/23/13 10:16 AM
01/23/13 10:16 AM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
the only guys that stand up on a long sentence or a life sentence are to vain and are worried how they will be remembered.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: LCN1987] #692484
01/23/13 10:20 AM
01/23/13 10:20 AM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss

The feds will take a boss of a ny family any day. They proved that with Joe Massino. They dont give a fuck about justice they just want arrests and headlines... If Gotti flipped, the feds would be there in a heartbeat.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: Skinny] #692555
01/23/13 08:58 PM
01/23/13 08:58 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Skinny

The feds will take a boss of a ny family any day. They proved that with Joe Massino. They dont give a fuck about justice they just want arrests and headlines... If Gotti flipped, the feds would be there in a heartbeat.

I don't believe Gotti would have flipped for the very reason you said - his vanity. It's the same reason why a guy like Basciano will never flip. For them, I think it's a different reason than a guy like Prisco not flipping, which is probably due more to adherence to the code.

And if people remember the over all goal for the feds - the destruction of the crime family - there is no surprise in them allowing a boss to flip in order to put away guys under him. It's never been about just one guy. Even the boss. It's about destroying the organization.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: Caramela77] #692560
01/23/13 10:03 PM
01/23/13 10:03 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
They haven't succeeded in destroying the crime families they won't now. Not trying to dickride, but the fact of the matter is no matter how much reduce them some element will always be around. Of course I think in a sense the Feds need them to make headlines. Whenever the word "Mob" is mentioned in the papers people automatically read it, especially when the people involved have vowels on the end of their last names. I mean look at this bullshit case in Philly going on. No doubt Uncle Joe and his goons aren't fucking saints, but for God's sake Philadelphia sees about 300 murders a year. How many of those are tied to these old guys running illegal poker machines?

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #692564
01/23/13 10:52 PM
01/23/13 10:52 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
They haven't succeeded in destroying the crime families they won't now. Not trying to dickride, but the fact of the matter is no matter how much reduce them some element will always be around. Of course I think in a sense the Feds need them to make headlines. Whenever the word "Mob" is mentioned in the papers people automatically read it, especially when the people involved have vowels on the end of their last names. I mean look at this bullshit case in Philly going on. No doubt Uncle Joe and his goons aren't fucking saints, but for God's sake Philadelphia sees about 300 murders a year. How many of those are tied to these old guys running illegal poker machines?

General attrition is what ultimately destroys crime families. But consistent law enforcement pressure speeds up the process.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: Caramela77] #692576
01/24/13 01:56 AM
01/24/13 01:56 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

i know its not letters but does anyone read thomas gioeiis voice, i got to give it to him he talks shit about capeci and the 2 ny pappers. he has alot of points read it today. he's still gonna get smoked but how does a acting mob boss beat a cop killing case and 5 others murders in federal court and its not national news i think the infowars guy alex jones should get a interview. this website got alot of posters who crack jokes on the colombo guys but i think there the biggest threat there a bunch of gangbangers run by some killers look at last weeks article ben the claw sits down with genovese family over some dumb arcade game but that was only 2 yrs ago so someone takes them seriously.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: pmac] #692577
01/24/13 02:03 AM
01/24/13 02:03 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: pmac
i know its not letters but does anyone read thomas gioeiis voice, i got to give it to him he talks shit about capeci and the 2 ny pappers. he has alot of points read it today. he's still gonna get smoked but how does a acting mob boss beat a cop killing case and 5 others murders in federal court and its not national news i think the infowars guy alex jones should get a interview. this website got alot of posters who crack jokes on the colombo guys but i think there the biggest threat there a bunch of gangbangers run by some killers look at last weeks article ben the claw sits down with genovese family over some dumb arcade game but that was only 2 yrs ago so someone takes them seriously.

Tommy Shots got his nicknamed from shooting loads on to his victims lol

Genovese Family."
Re: Writing letters to them in prison [Re: LCN1987] #692580
01/24/13 02:57 AM
01/24/13 02:57 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

Why you say that bo you know BO (sammy the bull) and his fellow snitch Phil Leonetti..were turncoat underbosses

Genovese Family."
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull