GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 70 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,152
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,800
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 58 of 105 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 104 105
Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60942
06/21/06 02:03 AM
06/21/06 02:03 AM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
Don't worry about it... I don't care about it that much. And, I get it all the time. I guess the "dimple" distracts from my pasty-white, scrawny phsyique.

Fear not.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60943
06/21/06 02:07 AM
06/21/06 02:07 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
It is a Precision/Jazz combo....
Okay, so it wasn't just me all confused then! lol Sounds awesome cool

I'm checking your MySpace now... you're right -- totally shitty recording. But ambitious tunes nonetheless. (I'm no music master by any means, but, try playing more ahead of the beat and see if that works, rather than dragging it...) Your guitarist is pretty good, tho cool I wanna hear the vox, tho! tongue

PS - Add me. tongue

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60944
06/21/06 02:09 AM
06/21/06 02:09 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally posted by J Geoff:

*I have a prized vintage (70s) Gibson Les Paul, but suck. lol
tongue

Hey, if you enjoy playing, and have fun, that's all that matters. You could be really good, and feel nothing for the music, so then what's the point?

Either way, a vintage Gibson is very cool, and worth a hefty load, methinks.

My guitarist worked towards a new Gibson SG last summer, and it looks, sounds, and plays great. Sometimes I like to pretend I can work my way around six strings and chords, and attempt to play it.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60945
06/21/06 02:11 AM
06/21/06 02:11 AM
Texas
ginaitaliangirl Offline
ginaitaliangirl  Offline

Texas
Fear not.
lol Thanks...you're cool. But I'm still afraid of you. tongue

Geoff, you went pretty easy on him. I was prepared to read one of your Simon-esque reviews. wink (Need I remind you...?)

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60946
06/21/06 02:12 AM
06/21/06 02:12 AM
Underboss
Underboss
[b]It is a Precision/Jazz combo....
Okay, so it wasn't just me all confused then! lol Sounds awesome cool

I'm checking your MySpace now... you're right -- totally shitty recording. But ambitious tunes nonetheless. (I'm no music master by any means, but, try playing more ahead of the beat and see if that works, rather than dragging it...) Your guitarist is pretty good, tho cool I wanna hear the vox, tho! tongue

PS - Add me. tongue [/b]
Yeah, I'll add you in just a second. We're better now, I promise. tongue

It's like swimming, I think. You need to get comfortable playing with someone, and their style. And I think we've finally gotten past the annoying little inflatable floatation devices. That, or they just popped, and we killed a baby eager to swim. Either way, sounds like a good time...

I'll let you know when we have a recording that's half decent.

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60947
06/21/06 02:14 AM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
I'd just like to stick a big fat "I told you so" in right here.

El El See, I TOLD yew taht dis pik wuz teh hawtness. Teh Kay-tee duzzent lie.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60948
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
I got my Les Paul before Slash made it expensive -- same black style, but I only paid like $400-450 for it; but then again, that was like 20 something years ago. eek Now it's probably worth well over a grand, but I'll never part with it! cool

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60949
06/21/06 02:18 AM
06/21/06 02:18 AM
Underboss
Underboss
I'd be the same way.

This summer, I'm thinking to finally going on out and spend around a grand on a bass... (current one cost around 650... and sounds amazing for the price). I've always been fond of the Musicman Stingrays--which are ideal for funk and slapping, which is more dominant in my style now that the bands new material and developed sound is more bass centered and calls for more complicated bass parts--but, similar situation, Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers goes off and plays one, and they cost around 1,400.

(excuse my herendous grammar... It tends to come and go at this ungodly hour)

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60950
06/21/06 02:19 AM
06/21/06 02:19 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
Geoff, you went pretty easy on him. I was prepared to read one of your Simon-esque reviews. wink (Need I remind you...?)
Hey, I was being constructive tongue I actually like that prog-rock style they have going... just wanna hear some VOX!! tongue wink

I admit, tho, I am much more of a "Producer" type than an actual musician, so... listen to me or fail!! hahaha tongue lol

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60951
06/21/06 02:20 AM
06/21/06 02:20 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
P.S. Thanks for the add! I'm finally at 105! lol

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60952
06/21/06 02:22 AM
06/21/06 02:22 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Ha... No problem. Bogey and I actually came across your myspace a few nights ago, and enjoyed a laugh.

Speaking of Bogey, you were absolutely right. My "troll" picture is greatness in the form of photography. Shame on me for not sharing it with the world sooner.

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60953
06/21/06 02:26 AM
06/21/06 02:26 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
What really kills me is, when I went shopping for a guitar and amp -- those many years ago -- I "settled" for the Les Paul for $400-something cuz I only had like $600-something to spend, and needed an amp, too. But I really fell in love with a stereo Ric, but that was like $600 itself (thanks, Beatles! lol) But I'm SO glad I got the Paul instead!!

Those are used prices, of course.

These days, I can't imagine...!

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60954
06/21/06 02:27 AM
06/21/06 02:27 AM
Texas
ginaitaliangirl Offline
ginaitaliangirl  Offline

Texas
I admit, tho, I am much more of a "Producer" type than an actual musician, so... listen to me or fail!!
You need your own reality show.

Gangster BB owner invites members of his forum to present music to him. Gangster BB members gain "constructive criticism." Gangster BB members run home crying.

tongue wink

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60955
06/21/06 02:28 AM
06/21/06 02:28 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Bogey and I actually came across your myspace a few nights ago, and enjoyed a laugh.
Sure. Don't bother requesting an add from me or anything... just have a good ol' laugh at my expense! frown tongue

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60956
06/21/06 02:29 AM
06/21/06 02:29 AM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Haha, well what we liked most were your surveys.. very.. creative answers....

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60957
06/21/06 02:32 AM
06/21/06 02:32 AM
Underboss
Underboss
The music instrument market is a mad house now. Especially with the exposure these things get from popular artists.

Those shitty little made in Japan re-issues of the Fender Mustang that can't stand up next to the original at all? Doubled in price. Now about 400-500 dollars new. Thankyou Nirvana.

And, Jack White used to use these horribly made guitars which he admits he only used because they had that wacky look he needed for the White Stripes. The body was made of PLASTIC! It would always go out of tune, and he had to tune inbetween almost every song when he played live. I think they were called Airline's... They cost around 800-1000 now. Back in 1999, before anyone knew who Jack White was, they cost around 200 dollars.

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60958
06/21/06 02:33 AM
06/21/06 02:33 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
You need your own reality show.

Gangster BB owner invites members of his forum to present music to him. Gangster BB members gain "constructive criticism." Gangster BB members run home crying.

tongue wink
C'mon, you know Simon's always right!!! tongue It's not a popularity/cute contest, it's a singing contest! Tho, not everyone votes that way, of course... wink

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60959
06/21/06 02:35 AM
06/21/06 02:35 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Originally posted by bogey:
Haha, well what we liked most were your surveys.. very.. creative answers....
Thank you! At least someone recognizes my genius! blush cool lol

P.S.....
Are you two an item now?? wink

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60960
06/21/06 02:39 AM
06/21/06 02:39 AM
Texas
ginaitaliangirl Offline
ginaitaliangirl  Offline

Texas
Tho, not everyone votes that way, of course... wink
I guess that's why my mom squeals and gushes over Taylor anytime he makes a TV appearance... rolleyes lol

And are you sure you'd never let it get personal in who you vote for? wink I mean, even Simon's gotta have a weakness, right? lol

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60961
06/21/06 02:42 AM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there

Are you two an item now?? wink
grin tongue

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60962
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
And are you sure you'd never let it get personal in who you vote for? wink
I never said THAT!! lol

We all know that Clay should've beaten Ruben! lol

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60963
06/21/06 02:45 AM
Underboss
Underboss

But anyway... which thread is this again? lol
The "Kevin Appreciation Thread" ?

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60964
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Originally posted by bogey:
[b]Are you two an item now?? wink
grin tongue [/b]
Hey, as Producer, I get 40%! You two can decide who pays up! lol lol

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60965
06/21/06 02:47 AM
06/21/06 02:47 AM
Texas
ginaitaliangirl Offline
ginaitaliangirl  Offline

Texas
Cutest couple of the BB, for sure, Bogey. wink Even if you won't admit to anything. tongue

Geoff, who's Clay? confused

(Calm down...just trying to see how much I can annoy you.) lol

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60966
06/21/06 02:49 AM
06/21/06 02:49 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Who's Willy?? confused tongue wink lol

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60967
06/21/06 02:51 AM
06/21/06 02:51 AM
Texas
ginaitaliangirl Offline
ginaitaliangirl  Offline

Texas
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, there.

(Trying to think up a comeback.)

(Deciding to go with a guilt trip instead.)

That was pretty low. frown

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60968
06/21/06 02:53 AM
06/21/06 02:53 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
You know I wuffs you! [Linked Image] wink

...just gotta play hardball when I have to! tongue lol

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60969
06/21/06 02:54 AM
06/21/06 02:54 AM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Is it just me, or is Clay Aiken the creepiest guy on the planet..

If I was invisible
Then I could just watch you in your room
If I was invincible
I'd make you mine tonight
If hearts were unbreakable
Then I can just tell you where I stand
I would be the smartest man
If I was invisible
(Wait..I already am)

I reach out
But you don't even see me
Even when I scream out
Baby, you don't hear me
I am nothing without you
Just a shadow passing through...
I mean.. that ranks right up there with Sting and his "Every step you take, I'll be watching you" Plus he just looks weird..

Cutest couple of the BB, for sure, Bogey. wink Even if you won't admit to anything. tongue
blush tongue

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60970
06/21/06 02:55 AM
06/21/06 02:55 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
[b]

But anyway... which thread is this again? lol
The "Kevin Appreciation Thread" ? [/b]
Sorry, I can't seem to find the "we're not worthy" emoticon... but still looking... tongue grin wink lol

Re: What We Look Like (Members Photo Album) #60971
06/21/06 02:58 AM
06/21/06 02:58 AM
Texas
ginaitaliangirl Offline
ginaitaliangirl  Offline

Texas
Geoff, I was literally speechless when I read it. lol I would be so terrible in a "real" fight...

"Yeah? Well, I know you are, but what am I?!"

He actually hasn't been getting much playing time - another youngster, Chris Burke, has really proven himself and has made quite a few starts in center recently. (Ooh...insider fantasy info... lol )

Ooh, instead of the emoticon, can we just scream it out like we're Wayne and Garth? grin

Page 58 of 105 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 104 105

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull