GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (m2w, Toodoped), 237 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,309
Posts1,058,393
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 73 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 72 73
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #608218
07/17/11 10:17 PM
07/17/11 10:17 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I feel for this boy's family. Just awful, beyond imagination.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #609698
08/03/11 06:55 AM
08/03/11 06:55 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
What's up New Jersey?
How about some jelly roll with your jelly roll donut?
Or maybe some extra cream in your coffee... lol

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #611171
08/15/11 09:00 PM
08/15/11 09:00 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Attack in Jersey

LONDON (AP) — A man was arrested on suspicion of stabbing six people to death, including three children, on the British island of Jersey in what was the deadliest crime in the community's living memory, police said.

Neighbors said Sunday the victims were members of the same family. The dead, all Jersey residents, were a man, two women and three children, police said.

Some were stabbed inside their home, others outside the property, which is located on a relatively secluded side street. The 30-year-old suspect, who was not identified, also sustained unspecified injuries that were not life-threatening. Police said they were questioning him at his hospital bed.

Neighbors said they thought at least some of the victims were Polish. One witness, Andre Thorpe, said he saw police running around the property trying to gain access, then paramedics carrying a bloodied child from the scene.

Police Det. Superintendent Stewart Gull, who is leading the investigation, said his officers had yet to establish the victims' ages and the circumstances of the attack. He said the crime had shocked everyone.

"It goes without saying that when you are dealing with multiple deaths, of men and women and, in particular young children, you would be inhuman not to be shaken yourself," he said.

Violent crime is unusual and murder rare on Jersey, a British island dependency 14 miles (22 kilometers) west of France's Normandy peninsula. The largest of Britain's Channel Islands has a police force of 236 officers to protect about 92,500 residents, many of them tax exiles...

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #611194
08/16/11 05:35 AM
08/16/11 05:35 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
From Sun-Sentinel

63-year-old holds off robber with rear naked choke
By Maggie Hendricks

A robber messed with the wrong man in Florida on Thursday night. 63-year-old, 5-foot-7 Fred Kemp used a foot sweep and a rear naked choke to disarm a robber who pointed a gun at Kemp and his wife.
The couple was getting into their car in Boynton Beach when a man came out of the darkness and approached them with what turned out to be a pellet gun. Wanting to keep his wife safe, Kemp returned to the skills that he learned as a wrestler for Hofstra University.
"He started to hit me, so I reacted from there," a bruised but smiling Kemp said Friday. "I got him out into the street and held his arm. I foot-sweeped him down and I was trying to get a hold of the gun. He banged me up a little bit but my main concern was the gun."
Kemp's quick thinking led him to apply a rear-naked choke, then when the robber was weakened, he took the gun from him. The police report mentioned that Kemp held the robber down until the police arrived.
"He asked me to let him go when I had him down," Kemp said. "I said, 'No, I'm not going to do that.'"

Fighters who started as wrestlers often go back to rely on their wrestling skills when they get in trouble in a fight. Clearly, that instinct sticks with them, because Kemp was smart enough to rely on his sport when danger found him. Joe DeMeo, a friend of Kemp's through wrestling, was not surprised to hear that Kemp took out the criminal.
"Fred Kemp's the last guy I would rob," DeMeo said. "He'll go down fighting. … He does have a lot of physical ability. He's a no-nonsense, get-the-job-done kind of guy."
Remember that the next time you approach a diminutive 63-year-old. It's probably not a good idea to mess with him.

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #611552
08/18/11 08:03 PM
08/18/11 08:03 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
PONTIAC, Mich. (WJBK) - Around $150 million worth of drugs are off the streets after Oakland County Sheriff's and federal authorities seized the largest quantity of heroin ever discovered in the state.

According to a release, a traffic stop last week in Pontiac led to the search of a apartment on Pike St. where 69 kilograms of heroin and 10.5 kilograms of cocaine were discovered. "The sheer quantity of drugs we confiscated last week in our own backyard is startling," said Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard.

The couple living in the apartment have been charged with possession with intent to distribute cocaine and heroin. They are Juventino Urioste Valdovino and Lila Torres-Garcia.

$150 Million Drug Bust: TV Story

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #613852
09/07/11 05:50 AM
09/07/11 05:50 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) — Authorities say a man who killed five people near Morgantown and ran down an elderly woman in neighboring Pennsylvania also shot and wounded a gas station attendant as he crossed back through West Virginia. He then took his own life in Kentucky.
The path of violence that Shayne Riggleman cut through three states before committing suicide during a police chase was "one of the most heinous crimes I've ever witnessed," State Police Capt. James Merrill said Tuesday.
At a news conference, Merrill would not comment on a motive or say how Riggleman, 22, was connected to any of the five shooting victims at the blood-spattered house a few miles west of Morgantown, where the spree began Monday afternoon.
Charles Richardson Jr., whose son was among the five shooting victims, told The Associated Press he didn't recognize Riggleman's name or know his connection to the family. Nor was he aware of his son having trouble with anyone.
Richardson said his son worked for FedEx and liked to tinker on vehicles and computers. The two were not close, he said, even though the elder Richardson lives in a mobile home within sight of his son's house.
"He went about his business and I went about mine," he said, "but I loved my son."
Police identified the dead as: 49-year-old Charles Richardson III; his wife, 50-year-old Karin Richardson; her children, 17-year-old Kevin Hudson and 22-year-old Katrina Hudson; and 30-year-old Robert Raber.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-5-slain-w-va-suspect-kills-self-201815071.html

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #615029
09/19/11 04:25 PM
09/19/11 04:25 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
msnbc.com updated 2 hours 19 minutes ago:

With high unemployment and police departments hit by budget cuts you'd expect more crime, right?

But the FBI released statistics Monday that showed the opposite in 2010: Violent crime across the U.S. dropped 6 percent, marking the fourth straight annual decline. Property crime was down for the eighth straight year, falling 2.7 percent.

Within violent crime, robbery fell 10 percent, rape 5 percent, and murder, non-negligent manslaughter and aggravated assault more than 4 percent.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #615444
09/23/11 10:01 AM
09/23/11 10:01 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Two North Carolina men walked free Thursday when a panel of judges ruled they didn't kill a man during a home invasion despite their guilty pleas a decade earlier.
Kenneth Kagonyera and Robert Wilcoxson said they felt pressure to plead guilty to second-degree murder for the shooting of Walter Bowman so they wouldn't have to face the death penalty or life in prison. A later confession by a prisoner led to DNA testing that excluded five men, including Kagonyera and Wilcoxson, who served time for the crime.
"It's been a long time," said the 32-year-old Wilcoxson, who embraced his daughter and father as he walked out of a county lockup after 11 years behind bars...
Full Article

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #615968
09/28/11 11:36 PM
09/28/11 11:36 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
(CNN) -- A 26-year-old Massachusetts man with a physics degree was arrested and charged Wednesday with plotting an attack on the Pentagon and the U.S. Capitol with a remote-controlled model aircraft, authorities said.Rezwan Ferdaus, a U.S. citizen from Ashland, Massachusetts, planned to use model aircraft filled with C-4 plastic explosives, authorities said.

As a result of an undercover FBI investigation, Ferdaus, who has a physics degree from Northeastern University in Boston, was charged with attempting to provide material support and resources to al Qaeda for attacks on U.S. soldiers overseas, authorities said.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #616273
10/02/11 01:06 PM
10/02/11 01:06 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Two interesting wrinkles in a long-running murder case here:

Stockbroker accused of bludgeoning his ex-wife to death to escape alimony payments has been in jail for more than three years. First trial ended in mistrial when the judge collapsed with a brain tumor, and later died. The new wrinkles:

First, the guy's been held in solitary in the county jail for over a year because of some dustup with another prisoner. His lawyers petitioned the court to let him into general population, claiming he's going nuts. Sheriff countered that he and he alone has jurisdiction over the county jail. Court backed him up. Jeez, didn't they ever hear of the Eighth Amendment?

Second, a new trial is scheduled for next February. The judge overseeing the proceedings has ordered both sides to hold a conference on a plea bargain--even though both sides have repeatedly said they don't want any plea-bargains. confused

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Turnbull] #616435
10/04/11 01:19 PM
10/04/11 01:19 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Anyone surprised at the Amanda Knox verdict?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: pizzaboy] #616439
10/04/11 01:38 PM
10/04/11 01:38 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Anyone surprised at the Amanda Knox verdict?

No. My information about the entire matter is what has been afforded to me by the media. I have no way of testing its veracity. But, unlike hte US, Italian appeals courts do examine evidence as well as due process. So, in effect, those courts conduct a second trial.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #617374
10/12/11 08:01 PM
10/12/11 08:01 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
NBC, msnbc.com and news services updated 2 hours 10 minutes ago

SEAL BEACH, Calif. — The death toll in the shooting in a Southern California hair salon has risen to eight victims, police said. Seal Beach police Sgt. Steve Bowles says two of three victims who were transported to a hospital in critical condition have died.

The other six victims died at the scene of Wednesday's shooting when a gunman opened fire in a busy hair salon, leaving victims' bodies scattered throughout the business in a normally sedate beach community.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #617710
10/15/11 05:51 PM
10/15/11 05:51 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
How long before this spreads to the US? God, I hope not too long!

Harare, Zimbabwe (CNN) -- Police in Zimbabwe on Friday charged three women found in possession of 33 condoms containing semen with 17 counts of aggravated indecent assault in a case that may be a break in a string of sex attacks over the past two years by women targeting male hitchhikers.

Prosecutor Michael Reza told a court in Harare that the counts were for each of the 17 men who had positively identified the women as having sexually assaulted them in 2010 or 2011

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #618115
10/21/11 06:53 AM
10/21/11 06:53 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Just say no.
Like this "Do you have a search warrant officer? No?
Oh. In that case you do not have permission to search my car
".

If they do it anyway which they no doubt will then sue them. Sue them for everything they have and then some. I'm never out that way but people need to make a huge stink about this imo. It's against the law.
panic

Motorists driving on expressways around Flint are getting surprised by a stunning tactic that the Genesee County sheriff has been using to fight the flow of illegal drugs -- one that legal experts said will not withstand a court challenge.

At least seven times this month, including Tuesday, motorists have said they have seen a pickup towing a large sign on I-69 or U.S.-23 that depicts the sheriff's badge and warns: "Sheriff narcotics check point, 1 mile ahead -- drug dog in use."

The checkpoints are part of a broad sweep for drugs that Genesee County Sheriff Robert Pickell and his self-titled Sheriff's Posse said are needed, calling Flint a crossroads of drug dealing because nearly a half-dozen major roads and expressways pass in and around the city. Pickell said he decided to try checkpoints when he learned that drug shipments might be passing through Flint in tractor-trailers with false compartments.

"We're doing everything by the book," Genesee County Undersheriff Christopher Swanson said. "We think there's major loads (of drugs) coming through here from all over, every day. And this is one of the tools we use -- narcotics checkpoints."

He said the dogs are used to sniff around the vehicles to check for drugs.

The practice has legal experts on searches and seizures at two law schools in Michigan, a constitutional law expert in Lansing and the American Civil Liberties Union calling the practice out of bounds and out of touch with state and U.S. Supreme Court rulings that ban such practices.

Based on a case out of Indianapolis, the U.S. Supreme Court held in 2000 that narcotics checkpoints where everyone gets stopped on a public road are not legal and violate Fourth Amendment protections against illegal searches and seizures, professor David Moran at the University of Michigan Law School said....

Full Article

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #618628
10/27/11 02:06 PM
10/27/11 02:06 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
I just listened to Megyn Kelly on Fox who asked lawyer Joe Taccappino if the parents of the baby missing in Kansas could set conditions on any interview of them by the police. Are Americans generally unaware of the 5th and 6th amendments to the US Constitution? How can one grow up in America and not be aware of one's Constitutional rights. The ignorance out here amazes me especially when there are so many people who shout "My rights! My rights!.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #619235
11/02/11 04:18 PM
11/02/11 04:18 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
updated 1 hour 44 minutes ago 2011-11-02

LOS ANGELES — A judge on Wednesday sentenced Lindsay Lohan to serve 30 days in jail for a probation violation, but due to jail overcrowding, she will only serve a portion of that time.

TMZ.com is reporting the actress will serve just six days of the sentence due to California's jail overcrowding issues. She cannot serve those six days under house arrest or electronic monitoring. Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner sentenced the actress for violating the terms of her release by being terminated from a community service assignment at a women's shelter.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #619278
11/02/11 09:19 PM
11/02/11 09:19 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
We live in a rural area, where meth and sex with minors are rampant. Yesterday's paper carried an interesting article on six child sex defendants claiming entrapment--they corresponded online with police officers posing as underage girls. The sting was that they were contact on a site that claims that everyone is over 18. Then the "girl" invited them to contact "her" on a different url or e-mail id, where "she" claimed to be only 13. They were arrested when they showed up to meet the "girl"--or at home if they continued to contact "the girl" online after learning "she" was underage. One guy got a judge to throw out a charge of "impairing the morals of a minor" because he never met a minor--he just was chatting with the cop.

In another case: a young guy pleaded guilty to three felonies involving sex with a minor, but got probation. Reason: the state's "Romeo Law" says that consensual sex between a minor and someone who's only 18 months older is a mitigating factor. A letter writer to the local paper protested against the guy being convicted. "I lost my virginity to a 19-year-old when I was 15," he revealed. "I practically wore out a 10-speed bike riding to her home whenever I could. lol Should she have been convicted as a felon?"

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #620369
11/14/11 12:42 PM
11/14/11 12:42 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Washington (CNN) -- As expected, the Supreme Court has agreed to decide the constitutionality of the sweeping health care reform law championed by President Barack Obama. The justices made their announcement in a brief order issued Monday.

Oral arguments are likely to be held in late February or March, with a ruling by June, assuring the blockbuster issue will become a hot-button political debate in a presidential election year.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #620375
11/14/11 12:59 PM
11/14/11 12:59 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: olivant
Washington (CNN) -- As expected, the Supreme Court has agreed to decide the constitutionality of the sweeping health care reform law championed by President Barack Obama. The justices made their announcement in a brief order issued Monday.

Oral arguments are likely to be held in late February or March, with a ruling by June, assuring the blockbuster issue will become a hot-button political debate in a presidential election year.

This is good. I will be very interested in the decision. However the SC rules there will be ramifications 20, 30 years down the road that we can't even see now.

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #624315
12/12/11 01:15 PM
12/12/11 01:15 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas

By JOSH GERSTEIN | 12/12/11 10:33 AM EST Updated: 12/12/11 11:56 AM EST

The Supreme Court on Monday agreed to consider whether a law Arizona passed last year cracking down on illegal immigration violates the Constitution by intruding on the prerogatives of the federal government.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70293.html#ixzz1gLEUk5Y7

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #625879
12/20/11 08:09 PM
12/20/11 08:09 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: olivant

By JOSH GERSTEIN | 12/12/11 10:33 AM EST Updated: 12/12/11 11:56 AM EST

The Supreme Court on Monday agreed to consider whether a law Arizona passed last year cracking down on illegal immigration violates the Constitution by intruding on the prerogatives of the federal government.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70293.html#ixzz1gLEUk5Y7

To the extent that the Arizona law merely apes federal law it will be interesting to see the Federal government's arguments. This will have some impact on the election either way the Court rules. People are riled up.

We can't have 50 different immigration policies but neither can we turn a blind eye to things.

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #625880
12/20/11 08:10 PM
12/20/11 08:10 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Quote:
A 69-year-old German man who had sex with his daughter more than 500 times and fathered three children with her has been cleared of rape.
Adolf Bergbauer was sentenced to just two years and eight months in prison for incest, after a judge threw out the rape charge.

Bergbaeur alleged his daughter, whom he began having sex with at the age of 12, always propositioned him, news.com.au reported.
He could not be charged with statutory rape because it occurred more than 20 years ago.

His daughter, now aged 46, vehemently denied the claims and told a Nuremberg court he had regularly beaten her and threatened to kill her if she told anyone.

Adolf Bergbauer

Winter is Coming

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Lilo] #625884
12/20/11 08:18 PM
12/20/11 08:18 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
That is just disgusting on different levels. I can't believe there is a statute of limitations on something like this. mad The girl was 12 years old. OMG. How easy would it be to change this law I wonder? If not for this case, for future cases at least.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 12/20/11 08:19 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #626193
12/23/11 12:53 AM
12/23/11 12:53 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
By MACKENZIE WEINGER | 12/22/11 2:07 PM EST Updated: 12/22/11 3:14 PM EST

A federal judge blocked several parts of South Carolina’s immigration law Thursday, saying in his ruling that the measure tramples on federal powers.

U.S. District Judge Richard Gergel granted a preliminary injunction, according to The Associated Press and Reuters, ruling that the federal government has the sole constitutional authority to set immigration policy and regulate enforcement. Gergel said parts of South Carolina’s law are in violation of those powers.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70789.html#ixzz1hKXrAFIU

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #626242
12/23/11 01:41 PM
12/23/11 01:41 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
We have a long-running murder case here--stockbroker accused of bludgeoning his ex-wife to get out of paying alimony. He's been in the can for more than three years, partly because his first trial resulted in a mistrial after the judge collapsed due to a brain tumor (judge died later). Now he's been held in solitary confinement for over a year because of some alleged altercation with other prisoners. He's let out of his cell only an hour a day, and has to use it to transact all business with lawyers, phone calls to family, as well as whatever exercise he can take.

His lawyers have petitioned the court to let him go into general population. But the Yavapai County Sheriff says that he has exclusive say over what happens in his jail--and the judge agrees with him.

Haven't they heard of the Eighth Amendment? confused

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Turnbull] #626251
12/23/11 02:51 PM
12/23/11 02:51 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Of course, that's true of sheriffs.

But even the feds only allow 1 hour outside of cells.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #626304
12/23/11 08:53 PM
12/23/11 08:53 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
Remember this?

27 years after NYC subway shooting, Goetz victim dies
By msnbc.com staff and NBC News

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/1...etz-victim-dies

Last edited by olivant; 12/23/11 08:53 PM.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #626305
12/23/11 09:04 PM
12/23/11 09:04 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Hard to believe so many years have passed since Goetz went ballistic (pun intended).

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #626306
12/23/11 09:26 PM
12/23/11 09:26 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I remember that Bernie was at first heralded as a hero. If he could only have kept his mouth shut, he might have gotten away with it completely.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Page 12 of 73 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 72 73

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull